Captive Ashe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel to cross-dress, Ashe?" He stalked toward me and I felt my stomach drop before fluttering back up and spreading warmth straight down to my sex.

"Shut up." I muttered. He tilted my chin up so I had to look him in the eye.

"I said," He gripped my jaw. "How does it feel to be a cross-dressing little slut?"

When I said nothing he moved his hand down to my neck and squeezed, choking me. "Good."

Emerald beamed at me and kissed my temple. "Not good enough."

"Yes." I ground out, his hand still around my throat and squeezing with light pressure. "It feels good to be a cross-dressing little slut."

Emerald kissed me deeply and then removed his hand from my throat and rubbed over my bare arms. I let him kiss me, too tired for the fight. He pulled me against him and rubbed his erection against my belly as his hands splayed over my back and ass to grip my soft flesh and pull me ever harder against him, crushing me in his embrace. He pushed me up against the nearest wall and shoved his tongue into my mouth, licking at the inside of my mouth and my own tongue which darted around his in a game of predator and prey as he sought it out.

Body crushed against the wall, I was at his mercy as his hands pulled aside the panties I wore to slide his fingers into my tight cunt, groaning as he felt the wetness. "That's right, you're wet for me already."

He took his time fingering me with long deep strokes. I held back moans as his slick fingers found my clit and began to rub it on either side before dipping back into my vaginina to rapidly pump in and out. His angle was perfect as he hit my g-spot repeatedly and caused me to involuntarily gasp. More turned-on by the noises I was making, he hurriedly unbuttoned his pants and freed his cock to slip inside me. He fucked me against the wall, hard and fast. I held on to him through each hard thrust that lifted me closer to an orgasm. My nails dug into his shoulders and clawed down his back as I held him and his hands gripped my hips to hold me lifted and steady as he fucked me. We came together and he forced me to look at him while I felt his cock pulse inside of me shooting its load deep inside my cunt.

"Good boy." He said breathlessly as he gently withdrew and let me back down onto my own shaky feet. I grimaced at the feel of his cum immediately leaking out of me and soaking my thighs.Racing to the bathroom, I stripped out of the lingerie and hopped into the shower.

I felt dirty and sexy and confused. I'd lost count of every time he'd made me cum and Emerald knew how to play me all too well. He joined me in the shower and pinned me against the wall. "Fuck!" I exclaimed in surprise as my naked wet body was now pushed against the cold shower wall.

"Did you think that I was done with you, sweet boy?" His gruff chuckle sent ice down my spine. He was still flaccid but his hand snaked around my hip to find my wet sex and slip three thick fingers inside of it and begin pumping in and out. "I told you that I knew everything you liked and wanted. The kidnapping, rape, choking, cross-dressing, and this, too. I know you like using cum as lube, dirty boy."

I groaned against the shower wall and felt my hips reflexively arch back, presenting my ass for him as he fucked my cunt with his fingers. I couldn't take it anymore and now my body was honest as I melted into the sensation of him filling me up as our combined cum lubricated my cunt to dripping. He sped his ministrations till I could hear the rapid squelching of my pussy.

"Fuck, that's right Ashe. Cum on my hand." He moaned as he continued finger-fucking me. I came as he told me to and he grinned in delight as I slumped against the shower wall, nearly too-spent to stand. He helped me wash my hair and body as we finished the shower.

**

It had been two weeks. I think. It is hard to keep track of time here with no clock and only the bare schedule of meals he provided for me. "Emerald?"

He sat down on the edge of the bed with the tray of food for my lunch. "Yes, Ashe?"

"Will I get to go outside again?" My voice was timid but I couldn't help the fear that came along with the question. After a fortnight of captivity, my will was beginning to reach the breaking point.

"Of course, darling. Just not yet." He pulled me into a hug then set my tray down on the table. "Now eat."

My stomach churned as I asked the next question. "Does that mean you will let me go?"

"Ashe, I'll never let you go."