All Comments on 'Captive in Dark Leather Ch. 04'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I hope to read all about the sadistic, humiliating, depraved, brutal, savage, and cruel urges that will be inflicted on these women. Some will like it and some will not? Really? Well, perhaps. Will they really be let go at the end? No permanent marks? Well, maybe the piercings of the nipples and vulva lips will be ok (just a thought for the author)? Maybe they will be auctioned off like one person mentioned? Maybe they will be drugged and wake up in their beds? Will the two be able to think that maybe a BDSM life is not for them or will they fall down the rabbit hole? Very well written but would like more than one page to read.

NuhNuhNuhNuhover 2 years ago

What if the audience were the husbands?

Go on without the clothes, it’s totaly worthless. Their tongues must taste asses, pissy pussies, sodomising cocks, …

(n.b. In French it’s Club du Clos (singular), Club des Clos (plural), or Club de Laclos (if Laclos is a place or a person) but anyway !)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...