All Comments on 'Captive in Dark Leather Ch. 07'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, not too bad of a chapter. She does get treated really well considering what some of the other captives (slaves) have gone through. At least the handlers are giving some basic aftercare to the slaves by washing them, giving some treatments for their welts, letting them have some water. I would assume that some of the captives love what was being done to them, and there are some that will need some mental/physical adjustment to get over the trauma. Now, the fun really begins for our main character since the time has passed where she has been saved from the main fun. Really well written from the woman's pov. I am naive to hope for a happy ending and the husband and wife will be able to get past the trauma they are going through.

docmagnusdocmagnusabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank, first Anonymous commenter. I really wish you had a name, since I really appreciate your taking the time for such a constructive comment. I think you get what I'm going for here.

"Really well written from the woman's pov." - Can't tell you how that makes me feel. I really want the reader to feel they're experiencing this through a woman's POV, and forget completely that a man wrote this.

"I am naive to hope for a happy ending and the husband and wife will be able to get past the trauma they are going through." - You never know. You just never know.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Again: you ignore basic physiology and it is aggravating.

Dislocated shoulders. Ripped and torn skin from hours of whipping, by this point, the victims couldn’t scream if they wanted to because they’ve been screaming for days. Their larynx and vocal cords would be permanently ruined. The scars from the whipping and the caning will mark them for the rest of their lives. Never mind the mental trauma, the physical effects won’t go away considering the kidnappers are beating them day and night.

As for anonymous comment, there is no medical attention given, no pain relief, just more pain and you want us to believe that a good nights rest will cure all that?

Are you insane or just an idiot? I don’t care if you chop them into little pieces and feed the sharks, but don’t fucking lie to us. Your victims won’t recover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...