Captive in Dark Leather Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man fucks at full force now. He's close to cumming. Hanging Woman makes "uh, uh" noises with every thrust, while struggling for breaths. Thinking about all of this has gotten me close, but not close enough to push me over the edge. I felt enough of the whip last night. I don't want anymore of that. If I have any control at all over it, it means acceding to these people's wishes. And Whip Woman definitely wants me to cum right now. So I close my eyes and go to the place where I know it will happen. I block everything out.

I'm on the ground again, where I belong. The only thing I can see is the leather of her boot, because I am so close to it. Close enough to lick, and that is what I am doing.

It all melds together for me. The rhythm of the fucking, Whip Woman's hands working my clit and tits, my tongue on The Woman's boots. As I start to lick my way up to her thighs, I get there. I fall over the edge and cum for Whip Woman. She grabs me tight as I do this, and sinks her teeth into the side of my neck. I ride the wave, and then I open my eyes, just in time apparently.

Formerly Robed Man shoves against Hanging Woman one final time and holds her tight as he cums into her ass. He thrusts in and out a few more times, and then stops. They are both breathing so heavily now. He reaches around, pulls the butt-plug out of her mouth, and tosses it to the floor. Then he reaches around to rub her cunt, and shoves the fingers into her mouth to lick.

The four of us just hold our positions for the next few minutes, as two of us come down from our orgasms. Then he shoves Hanging Woman away as he pulls his cock out of her ass and walks away. She collapses, hanging lower than she was before, still held up by only her wrists. He grabs a towel to wipe down as he comes back to stand in front of me again. I am sandwiched between them now. He holds his cock up to my face as the Whip Woman says something. I know what the literal translation would be: "Clean it."

I so don't want to do this. But I open my mouth, lean forward, and take that dripping cock as far into my mouth as it will go. It is disgusting, of course. I have no idea how dirty or clean that woman's ass may have been, or even how much I can tell the difference in taste between before and after. The knowledge of seeing where it's been is enough for me. I do my best to lick and suck all of the drying cum and shit off that cock in one try. I sure don't want it in my mouth again. When he pulls it out, he looks at it closely, and then walks off. Phew! Thank fucking God for that.

Of course, in this place, things can always get worse. Whip Woman gets up and walks. My leash is pulled taut, and I scramble after her. I am led around to kneel in back of the Hanging Woman. She is hoisted up again, so that her ass is level with my face. It is sweaty, covered in welts and cuts from being whipped all night. Her asshole gapes, from the plug and the fucking. A bit of the man's cum hangs down the edge of it.

Whip Woman leaves me there as she walks to a table where the Formerly Robed Man sits. He towels himself and drinks from a cocktail glass. She picks up a tablet, and walks back to the Hanging Woman. She types into the tablet, studies it, and says something back to Formerly Robed Man. He smiles and nods in agreement. Then Whip Woman grabs the Hanging Woman's hair and twists so that she has to look Whip Woman in the eye. Whip Woman repeats the phrase she said to Formerly Robed Man. Of course, there is no recognition of the phrase's meaning from Hanging Woman. Whip Woman smiles, a cruel little smile, and reads from her tablet.

"Shit...the...cum..in your...ass...into her mouth...and you get...to go back...to your cage."

It's a translation from the tablet. The words come out slowly, haltingly. Some of the pronunciation is a little bit off. But the Hanging Woman gets it. She nods.

Whip Woman puts the tablet down and comes back around to me. She picks up the whip and holds it in front of my face, with a menacingly angry look on her face. She rubs it across my face, then forces it against my mouth, so that I have to open up and accept it. The implication could not be more clear. Whip Woman then drops the whip, grabs Hanging Woman's hip with one hand and the back of my head with the other, and shoves my face into her ass.

I go where I'm supposed to. I force my way in between her ass cheeks and find Hanging Woman's asshole with my mouth. I open wide around it.

Hanging Woman doesn't even hesitate. I know instantly that she's going to grab at this chance for some relief in her cage. As soon as my face makes contact with her skin, I feel her muscles tense. She's pushing. There is nothing like having your mouth against an asshole contracting and expanding. Or at least, I hope there is nothing else like it in the world. My field of vision is nothing but flesh. I struggle to breathe with my nose scrunched up against her sweaty ass-crack, and you can guess what I'm smelling.

Oh God, the taste is...I wish it was indescribable. That would be an improvement. But it's exactly as you would expect. Really, feel free to imagine it, if that sort of thing gets you off. It flows into my mouth as fast as Hanging Woman can push it into me. I swallow all of the Robed Man's cum that she can get out. That's not all either. She just pushes and pushes, and whatever she pushes out goes right down my throat. I don't even want to think about what I'm swallowing. The only saving grace is that there isn't much of it. I'm sure she hasn't eaten since yesterday morning, and she probably evacuated her bowels at some point since. So as bad as this could be, it could sure be a hell of a lot worse.

She pisses while she pushes into me. She's just letting go completely. Some of it drips down my body.

I don't know how I do it. Of course, Whip Woman keeps my face solidly pushed into Hanging Woman's ass. No chance of going anywhere. But I keep my mouth in place and swallow everything. It must be from fear of knowing what will happen if I don't. I've experienced what can happen in this place, and I've had a front-row seat for this couple's sadism. I put nothing past them. So best to do as I'm told, rather than risk consequences. All I have to do is survive this week, and then I'm home. I know I can do it.

This latest hell finally ends. There's nothing left to push out. Hanging Woman is basically just twitching in air now. I am pulled out of her ass (how's that for a memorable line in my memoirs?). Whip Woman keeps me on my knees and wipes my face down with a wet cloth. I look up and see Robed Man with his robe back on, pouring more water into Hanging Woman's mouth. His cock is totally flaccid. I imagine he's used it to his heart's content tonight.

There's a knock at the door, and two handlers come in. One of them is female. That's a new twist. I didn't know there were any. They un-cuff Hanging Woman from the ceiling and gently lead her out of the room. It looks like this couple keeps their promises, for what that's worth. More likely they are now thoroughly exhausted from going at it all night into the morning, and whatever drugs they have are wearing off.

Another handler appears. Whip Woman hands my leash to him. Words pass between the handler and the Robed Man. They share a common language. I'll never know what was said of course, but I've got a pretty good feeling, considering what happens back at the cages.

I am led back on hands and knees to our holding room. It's quiet now. Most of the Masters & Mistresses are sleeping it off by now, I guess. Our holding pen is a den of activity when we return. So different than when I left this morning, when I was the only slave there. Handlers are busy washing, feeding, and attending to the cuts and welts of slaves. Some of the slaves are already back in their cages, trying to sleep their nights off. None of them are hooded now. I guess we're done with that.

I am led to the drainage area we use for toilets and stopped in front of a drain on my hands and knees. The handler bends down and just thrusts his fingers down my throat. Oh God, that feels horrible. But it does the trick. I heave my guts out pretty much instantly. As I suspected, this means the Robed Man gave the handler a report of our activities, so that the handler could attend to me accordingly. That must be one of the conditions around here.

This feels horrendous, but it is actually a blessing. There is nothing in my stomach that I want in there after what I've been through. I am of course thoroughly spent after that. The handler lets me lie there until he decides I've got my strength back. I am led away as the mess is hosed down the drain. First my mouth is washed out thoroughly with mouthwash. With the state of my breath, that is honestly the kindest thing anyone has done for me since I started this "vacation." Then I am given some pills to swallow. Antibiotics, I assume. I am then led to a dog bowl full of water, and allowed to take my sweet time lapping it all up. Then I am washed in the shower, made to piss, and locked back in my cage.

I am beyond exhausted after this ordeal of course. I am just starting to nod off...but then I hear it. Footsteps. It is her.

Her boots appear in front of my cage. A handler appears next to her. I look up as he hands her a tablet. She appears pleased as she studies it. I see handlers putting hoods on slaves now, even opening cages to hood the sleeping ones. Something is up with this.

The handler brings her a chair. She sits down in front of my cage and crosses her legs. The Woman wants her privacy for something. The door is opened. She makes eye contact with me, and points down to her boot.

Oh God, the joy I feel is like nothing I've ever felt before. I am tired, pushed to my limits in every way I could possibly conceive. But the taste of her boot is so much more comforting than sleep right now. I lean my head out of the cage and take a first tentative lick. I feel her lean down and pat my head as I do so. This is what I've needed so bad. She straightens up as I lick, nice and slow. I hear sounds coming from the tablet, and they sound very familiar. It takes me a few minutes, but then I realize what it is. She's watching a video of my time in the Robed Man and Whip Woman's quarters. Wow! Is everything here under video surveillance? Do the clients know? Maybe that is an essential element to the business model here, a bit of "security" (re: blackmail) to keep anyone from blabbing to the wrong people. It makes sense, actually.

I lick as the video plays, trying not to relive it all in my mind, trying not to spoil the privilege of her boot for me. I've gotten lost in the taste of her leather, when I notice she's been shifting in her seat. I steal a look up. Her corset is undone. Her panties are down. Her hand is down in her crotch while she watches the video.

She's playing with herself! The Woman is using the video of my being used to wank herself off while she allows me to lick her boots! I can't believe how fantastic this makes me feel. I am actually honored that she chooses me to masturbate to, and lets me lick while she does it. That is why the other slaves were hooded, for the Woman's privacy. They don't get to be a part of this. It is only for her and I, while the Handlers ignore her to go about their work.

It goes on for quite awhile. She cums a few times and plays certain sections back while she does so.

I get to lick all through it. I am in heaven.

12