All Comments on 'Captive in Ketchup'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cfra343cfra3439 months ago

Never though id see a Britt story on here

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Enjoyable too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that was fun. I give you kudos for making a story with Britt.

Will you do more stories with actresses like Rachel McAdams, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Willa Holland from Arrow, Candace Patton from the Flash, Violett Beane from God friended me. Mostly in the form of breast and ass expansion with them. Not together but separately.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hello. I'm the same commenter who was asking for more stories with actresses a while ago.

I have an idea for a story. It's a story that stars the actress named Violett beane. On the way home from work from acting, Violett hears a crash in the woods and goes to investigate and finds a huge alien blob. Violett tries to get away but the blob traps her by using four tentacles to bond her arms and legs. Violett panics and screams but the blob shuts her up by putting a tentacle in her mouth. The blob gets turned on by the sensation of Violett's warm and tight mouth and gets curious about the rest of Violett's Body. The blob gropes and caresses Violett's body especially her boobs and ass for a while and rips her clothes off of her, leaving her naked. Violett screams in outrage and panicked fear and tries to break free but fails, the blob is too strong. The blob turns into liquid slime and oozes all over Violett's body expect for her head. Violett is free but has a slime suit coating her sexy body and runs away to home and call for help. Once home, just as Violett is about to call for help while before she notes the slime suit is warm and gooey and likes the feeling and gropes her own body, the blob freezes her body and can't move. Violett tries to fight back and break free but fails again. Violett eyes wided in horror as she feels something moving at her boobs, her pussy and her ass. Breast/ass play and pussy penetration by the blob. Violett orgasms and is surpise to see the blob eat her cum inside the suit. Violett's day gets worse as the slime suit turns into liquid form again and starts going inside her boobs through her nipples, her pussy to her womb and her ass. Her boobs and belly and ass get massive. Violett is stuck in her home with gaint boobs, pregnant like belly and gaint asscheeks. She pokes at her boobs and watches them jiggle like jello and signs in "why me"?

This was inspired by your other stories. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hi, me again from before. I'm called Flashtastic to differ myself from the other commenters.

I have another idea for a another Violett beane story with breast and a little bit of ass expansion if you're interested. Violett beane who is at a party very bored and meets a guy who is very hung (like hyper level) and decide to leave the party to go back to Violett's place and have hardcore sex and climax. Things are going well until the guy declares he wants to keep going and starts playing with Violett's breasts and massages them and whispers to them "grow for me". Violett, despite being tired, begins to feel energize and feels warmth and heavy on her boobs and they go for round 2. After a another round of sex, Violett is tired again and the guy shocking is not tired and wants to go another round and again messages Violett's breasts like he's trying to restate her and she gets energize again. And plays with her ass too and messages her asscheeks like he did to her boobs. Violett begins to notice something is wrong and excuse herself to the bathroom. Violett checks herself over and notices her boobs are bigger, not her normal b-cups but double DDs! And her ass seem rounder and fuller. And bigger! Violett returns to the guy and tries to end their "date" and says she's tired from the sex and her pussy is sore. The guy is not convinced and convinces for them to go on and Violett reluctantly agress and gives in. The cycle happens all over again at least three more times with the guy having fuck Violett in different sexual positions, Violett is dead tired and on the verge of passing out but the guy is finally tired but wants to continue playing with her boobs and grabs her boobs again which were now F-cups. Despite having the best sex she ever had, Violett realizes somerhing is wrong with her date and somehow has the power to make her boobs and her ass grow and begs for him to stop but keeps going on massaging her boobs like they were dough or clay. Violett, before she passes out, hears her hung date say "grow for me" and feels her boobs get warm and heavy again.

Also I would love to see more breast expansion and ass expansion with DC heroines. Especially underrated ones. Like Jesse Quick. Jesse Quick is beautiful and sexy. A amazing superhero. There should be more stories of her. She's truly underrated. I'm very disappointed how the CW Flash show greatly wasted her, not to mention made her very unrecognizable from from her comic counterpart. (Although I much enjoyed Violett Beane playing the character even if it was just the name. She's most definitely has the look for Jesse Quick, not to mention her body. *WinkWink*) I think there should be more stories about Jesse Chambers/Jesse Quick. She's very hot and beautiful and she has amazing ass. There's reason she's called Jesse Thicc. Sadly, she lacking some thiccness in other areas. Let's change that. I could just imagine a scenario where Jesse tries to enhanced her speed force powers through her clothing or infusing into her body but ends up accidentally expanding her breasts, filling them with speed force energy. Not only Jesse has a thick booty which is hassle to deal with but now she has to deal with basketball sized melons attached to her chest. Who knows, maybe she uses them to get herself a date. I wonder what new nickname Jesse will be called if that happen. Jesse Juggs. Ohh I like that.

There really should be more Jesse Quick stories. I will be greatly appreciated if you did at least one story of her. (FYI, if you do make a story with Jesse Quick, she looks like from the Flash TV show but please don't make the story take place in the TV show, it's takes place in a comic DC universe with Violett Beane Jesse Quick. You don't have to watch the show to understand the character. Just borrow the look.)

Messyboy98Messyboy987 months agoAuthor

Those are absolutely fantastic ideas! I love them! I’ll note them down as stories to do. But as for when I’ll be able to do them I’m not sure, but I’ll keep you up to date with any progress

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you so much! This is Flashtastic again.

Here's some more ideas for stories I hope you'll write one day.

Violett Beane's Jesse "Quick" Chambers bonds with the Venom Symbiote from Spider-Man in a comic accurate DC universe. (Again, forget the CW Arrowverse.) It's like that Mary Jane Venom story you made. Here's what she looks like.

https://www.deviantart.com/grobnarmighty/art/Busti-verse-Jesse-Quick-976734520

A story where Candace Patton buys a bra from online or a store or something and doesn't know it has magical properties which causes her boobs to grow. Here's what she looks like.

https://www.deviantart.com/grobnarmighty/art/Busti-verse-Iris-Allen-976073695

Or one story where Willa Holland finds an alien plant in a crash site and takes it home with her and the plant uses its stalks on Willa's boobs and makes them grow and feed on them every time Willa is horny. Here's what she looks like.

https://www.deviantart.com/sparedmoon717/art/Will-Holland-Busty-971424973

Or one story where Danielle Panabaker buys experimental moisturizer cream which she mistook for skin cream but when she rubs some cream on her chest, she goes going through some good old fashioned breast expansion. How it ends is entirely up to you. Here's an image on what she looks like.

https://www.deviantart.com/ghlp/art/Caitlin-Snow-BE-976880390

That's it. No more ideas from me. I'm gladly appreciated it if you do these stories one day. Goodbye. Flashtastic out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really enjoy this story. Well written. I hope there will be more to come, hopefully with celebrities actresses.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was fun! Can you a do story with Scarlett Johansson?

Messyboy98Messyboy987 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your very supportive comments!! Loving the feedback! There will be more on the way, can’t say when, but there will be!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi! It's me, Flashtastic! I have another idea for a story.

It stars Supergirl and some breast expansion. Here it goes, Supergirl is patrolling the metropolis and sees a meteor fall from the sky and Supergirl goes to see if it's threat, something comes out of the meteor and it's an alien goo-like blob. Supergirl, being overconfident due to her abilities and indestructible body, grabs the blob. The blob starts playing around with her body which amuses and pleases Kara. What the blob is trying to do it's trying to find a way to get inside Supergirl's body but it can't and its afraid that Supergirl will destroy it before it ever reaches her mouth or her pussy. Thinking that it's friendly and a domestic creature like a cat and harmless like a worm, Supergirl decides to keep it as a pet as she always wanted a pet that isn't easy to crush to death when she hugs it so the blob is a ideal pet for her and she opens her suit top and puts the blob inside and drops in her breasts and takes it home. Once home, after a while, the blob gets curious of Supergirl's boobs and starts "exploring". Kara gets curious of the blob and doesn't stop it from exploring her boobs. The blob gets brave and starts to play around like going up and down in Supergirl's cleavage. Kara is turned on by the slime's actions that she doesn't care what it does next which will be her mistake. Soon the blob finds Kara's nipples despite having indestructible skin, her nipples are vulnerable and starts to push itself in her nipples to get inside her boobs. Supergirl is so shock and turned on that she can't stop the blob from going inside her boobs. Once inside Supergirl's boobs that are the same size as Powergirl's boobs, the blob finds her milking glans and merges with them. The blob uses Supergirl's milking glans to not produce milk but more of itself. Once the blob multiple itself, Supergirl's boobs to starts grow. At first, Supergirl likes it as she never felt pleasure from her boobs before but starts to get worried as she realizes the blob is making more of itself inside her boobs making growth unnaturally which is not normal. Supergirl does everything to make the blob to get out of her boobs even to mliking herself but the blob is preventing itself from leaving by making her nipples swell up shut. After a while, the breast expansion got out of control that Supergirl's boobs is the same size as her body. Here's what she looks like.

https://www.deviantart.com/sparedmoon717/art/Busty-Mellisa-Benoist-4-992563823

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this actresse!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marvelous story. Will there be more stories with celebrities?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spectacular work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can you do story with Elizabeth Olsen? I'm a huge fan of hers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Enjoyable too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was wonderful to read! Will there be more stories like this?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

That was hot. Love big thick girls.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Do a story with Scarlet Johansson please! :D

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Well written story. Please do stories with celebrities!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...