Captive in Ketchup

Story Info
Brittany Scott Clark gets herself in a very messy situation.
1.9k words
1
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt Scott Clark, a young small-time actress, had just finished up filming for a comedy sketch with a private company. They had been filming in a ketchup bottling factory in New Zealand. The factory had two places perfect for their sketches, a warehouse out the back and an unused office suit above that.

Since they had finished filming, Britt decided she wanted to take a closer look at the rest of the bottling factory, curious to see how everything worked behind the scenes.

She strode onto the factory floor, mostly unfazed by the level of noise all the machinery produced.

Around her were various stages of the bottling process. To her left, stood massive tanks holding many tons worth of ketchup ready to be dispensed, which led on to a series of pipes that ended at a conveyer belt. Above which, several pumps dispensed ketchup into a steady row of bottles that rolled by on the conveyor.

To her right, the line continued on to a labelling machine, which further led on to a packing station, all of which was fully automated.

Britt approached the automated conveyor, which sat in a lowered section of the factory floor, watching as the line of plastic bottles sped through the filler, systematically filling each bottle according to a set weight. Her mesmerising blue eyes fixed on the steadily moving line of bottles, finding it oddly satisfying to see it all functioning so smoothly.

As she got closer, she didn't notice the minor spillage on the floor beside one of the tanks. Upon stepping on it, she slipped and lost her balance, tumbling forward onto the automated conveyor belt, landing on her side and knocking dozens of bottles off the belt, leaving her in their place as the filler came down over her head.

Britt rolled on her back with a groan, gasping as she saw the filler nozzle start spraying, dousing her in a thick layer of the gloopy red substance. As she gasped, she inadvertently swallowed a load as the filler sprayed directly over her face.

She tried to shield her face, but it was already too late. Not only was the thick red gloop in her hair, mouth and eyes, all over her arms and hands as she frantically tried to stop the nozzle spraying more on her.

Britt scrambled to get herself up, sitting on her knees as she dripped with ketchup. Thankfully the conveyer wasn't big enough to drag her off down the factory. Albeit, there were many plastic bottles falling to the floor because she was still in the way.

As she stood up, her back nudged into the dispenser nozzles, causing two of them to slide neatly down the back of her jeans, getting stuck on the fabric as she slipped, the conveyer now completely soaked in ketchup.

Britt slipped forward, managing to grab hold of the pipe work above her and hang on as her feet slid across the belt and surrounding metal surfaces.

She gasped moments later as the dispenser nozzles activated, firing a thick stream of cool ketchup straight down the back of her jeans. However, with her presence interfering with the weight sensors on the machine, the dispenser detected unfilled bottles and proceeded to pump a constant stream.

"What the fuck?" She gasped, glancing back to see her butt swelling rapidly as thick gloopy ketchup oozed down her butt, soaking her underwear.

Upon trying to unhook herself from the nozzles, she heard a click as the dispenser hissed loudly. Inadvertently locking the nozzles fully open, causing an uncontrolled torrent of ketchup to cascade into her trousers.

She gasped as ketchup steadily oozed around her hips, causing them to fatten up rapidly. Her legs also swelled, with the ketchup now reaching her knees.

"Fuck sake!" She gasped breathily, starting to bite her lips as she began to find the filling sensation strangely satisfying. Her legs getting heavier by the second as her jeans stretched.

Much to her surprise, her jeans held the thick red gloop in perfectly, having expected to see it all slowly saturate her clothes and leak everywhere.

Britt held onto the pipes tightly as the ketchup weighed her down. She glanced down to see her lower body swelling rather uniformly as the jeans tightened, holding the ketchup close to her skin as they filled.

"Wow... what the fuck?" She giggled, shifting her gradually fattening legs, feeling the ketchup ooze slowly over her flesh. Before long, she could feel the ketchup creeping between her thighs as her legs became full, soon starting to bury her pussy beneath a layer of the thick red gloop.

Despite not wearing any kind of belt, the jeans stayed perfectly in place as they tightened up around her waist and ankles, sealing the ketchup inside.

Britt's groans of discomfort turned to soft sensual moans as she gently rolled her hips, feeling the ketchup ooze around inside her tight and remarkably heavy trousers.

Her petite frame had swollen to over three times its original size. Giving her B-road and chunky hips, a huge stiff butt that blended neatly into her enormous thighs, all tightly held in place by her tight jeans.

Her jeans rippled visibly as the machine continued pumping, forcing more and more ketchup into her hyperinflated trousers.

Britt finally managed to find her footing on a patch of dry metal cladding. However, she made no attempt to escape; instead, she clung to the pipes, sighing blissfully as she tried to squeeze even more ketchup into her trousers.

Britt glanced back at her bulging ass, determined to make it as large as possible. She bit her lips, moaning sensually as the pressure inside her jeans intensified, squeezing her lower body firmly. She didn't know why, but she couldn't help herself; she wanted more. Finding the sensation of having her trousers completely filled with this amazing gloopy sauce gave her a rush, unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

"Oh, fuck! That's so good!" She sighed blissfully, her limbs trembling as she heaved herself up, pushing the nozzles in deeper.

"Oh, there we go, yes!" She cooed, biting her lips again as she pulled herself up, trying to keep the dispenser nozzles inside her trousers for a little longer as the pressure inside continued to build.

Eventually, the pressure became too great for her to push against, forcing the dispenser nozzles out with a firm pop as the waistband of her jeans snapped back against her skin, firmly sealing everything inside.

Britt sighed heavily, relaxing as she caught her breath. The dispenser nozzles unlocked upon sliding out, causing the flow of ketchup to cease. Leaving them dripping with the thick red sauce. Britt glanced back to see trails of ketchup slowly dribbling down the outside of her trousers.

Moments later, the entire machine suddenly ground to a halt, giving her the perfect opportunity to jump down from the conveyor.

Britt landed with a hefty thump, almost toppling over due to the sheer weight of her legs. It took her a moment to gather herself before she came to her senses, glancing down to see the incredible monstrosity she had acquired.

"Fuck... That is wild! Jesus. How is it all staying inside?" She sighed, unable to keep her hands off her new gargantuan legs.

Britt sighed blissfully as she began shifting her legs, seeing how easy it was to bend her knees. Finding it quite surprising how mobile she was, even with all the extra weight and padding.

"Oh, this feels incredible... Mmm. That is so weird! So wet and squishy... but it's so dry. How is this not soaking through?" She sighed, gently rolling her hips, feeling everything ooze around inside.

She giggled playfully as she tried to walk. Upon taking a few rather wobbly steps, her eyes almost rolled back into her head as the ketchup oozed over her bare flesh, giving her the strangest but most satisfying tingles she'd ever felt before.

"This is amazing!" She laughed, glancing back at her enormous ass jutting out behind her, giving it a gentle wiggle and watching it jiggle stiffly as the ketchup shifted side to side.

Britt took a deep breath, neatening her hair up as she realised most of her face and hair were still covered in partially dried ketchup.

She huffed as she flicked a load of it off, thinking about where she could go to quickly wash herself off. People would definitely notice something was up, given that she was absolutely covered in ketchup, but on the other hand, Britt had no way of telling how people would react to the considerable change in size she'd undergone.

Either way, she didn't want to let it go. It felt so tight and cosy on her body, making her look even sexier than before. Surely she could get away with it, right? Jeans completely filled with ketchup? After all, she'd seen all the recent adverts from Stuffies and all the big beautiful women they had; it would be just like them, surely?

She couldn't help but squeeze her enormous thighs as she heard the ketchup squelching within.

"Ah! Yes!" Britt beamed, remembering there was a restroom nearby. Perhaps a quick trip there would get her cleaned up so she could attempt to leave with her newly acquired curves. It was worth a try, after all. Maybe she could claim that she found some random packing material she tried experimenting with.

Britt headed out of the packing plant towards the office, where the restroom was, being careful to keep an eye out for anyone who'd stop her before she could attempt to cover her tracks.

Peering around the corner of the packing plant shutters, she saw no one inside sight. Just across the storeroom was the sign mounted above the restroom door.

"Okay. Here we go." She sighed, taking a deep breath as she dashed across the storeroom floor, waddling her fat ass all the way over to the restroom moments before one of her colleagues came down from the office looking for her.

Just above her on the staircase stood her friend and colleague Adam, looking around curiously as Britt was nowhere to be seen, even though he could have sworn he heard her calling for help moments ago.

"Britt? Britt, you there?" He called out.

Britt froze just before she shut the door to the restroom, thinking she'd been caught.

"Uh. Yeah, I'm fine. Just in the restroom. Back in a minute." She said, knowing full well she wouldn't be. Wanting to get out as fast as possible before anyone could question her chance of appearance.

"Oh, okay." Said Adam, shortly before heading back into the office.

Britt sighed with relief as she shut the door and quickly began scrubbing her face in the sink. The dried ketchup on her face washed off with ease, as did the bits still in her hair.

After a minute or two of intense scrubbing, most of it was gone. Britt gazed into the mirror and sighed with relief.

"That's better. There we go..." she said, neatening herself up in the mirror.

"Shit. What about my costumes?" Britt added, glancing back at her huge ass, running her hand down her thick curves.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. They can make new ones, it's fine. They'll get used to it." She tried to reassure herself, slowly edging towards the door.

Britt quietly opened the restroom door, peering out cautiously as she shuffled her way towards the fire exit, her huge ass jiggling as she moved.

She flung the door open, making a B-line for her car just before Adam came out of the office again, almost catching a glimpse of Britt's ginormous backside as she dashed outside.