Captivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, it was fucking amazing." I've been missing out. Anyways, Nate: truth or dare?"

"Dare," he says. He's clearly itching for some relief. Judging by his face, his erection must be almost painful.

"Will you please relieve Allie of her virginity? She looks like she needs to get her cherry popped. What do you think, Allie?"

"Agreed," I laugh.

"I will gladly be your first, Allie," he tells me with a warm smile. "Is there a specific position you request?"

"I guess just me lying on my back?" I say nervously.

"As you wish," he whispers. He lies me down on the bed and positions himself over me. Marina stands up.

"Marina, you can... uh..." Nate looks troubled, trying to find something for her to do.

"Nathan, relax. I'm more than happy to just watch and take it in." Her hand moves downwards towards her pussy and slowly starts to toy with it. "Just do what you would have done to me that night." Nate smiles.

He looks down at me, and I suddenly adopt my meek demeanor once more. I look away and smile shyly. Oh my god, am I really about to fuck one of my best friends?

Nate cuts my thoughts short with a kiss. His tongue teases my lips and I let out a moan, allowing him to slowly enter my mouth. Our tongues intertwine, and honestly it feels like the most erotic moment of my life. I could stay like this forever.

Too soon, he pulls away for air. We're panting, looking into each other's eyes. After what seems like a lifetime, he slowly looks down.

I follow his eyes and see his cock hovering above my entrance. He looks back to me, as if asking permission. I hesitantly nod in reply.

Gently, he takes his cock and teases the lips of my pussy. I gasp, making him freeze.

"You alright?" He looks concerned.

"Better than alright." I smile. He smiles back and slowly pushes his dick into my tight entrance. I grasp at the sheets and hear short, shallow breaths coming from Marina's direction. She's enjoying the show, no doubt.

Nate continues his torturously slow descent into my pussy. When he reaches my barrier, I look up at him nervously. Will it hurt? He looks at me for permission once more, and I breathe "go ahead."

He pushes harder, eventually breaking through. I grip his shoulders and wince, and luckily he doesn't move in order for me to easily adjust to the pain.

Soon my nails stop digging into his skin and my body relaxes. I wrap my legs around his waist and he continues until he's all the way in. He sits there for a moment before drawing himself almost all the way out. He quickly pushes himself back in, making me gasp again.

As he continues moving, I'm wracked with feelings I've never experienced in my entire life. I feel as if I'm actually alive for the first time. I feel like I'm flying. He pushes his lips against mine and we share a heated and passionate kiss as he continues his barrage of thrusts.

My hands roam his bare back, feeling its warmth. My legs tighten around his waist, moving in time with him.

He lets out a low groan and squeezes his eyes shut, which I soon mirror. I can't believe I've never done this before. It feels so natural, me lying on the bed, unable to control the gasps and moans I'm emitting and Nate repeatedly burying himself in me, deeper than I previously thought to be possible.

"Aaah! Nate!" I cry. He calls out my name in response and starts to move faster. We're both racing towards the edge. Suddenly he pulls out of me, making me cry out. As he cums on the bedsheets I reach my peak as well. We're both panting as Marina cums as well. She collapses on the bed.

"That was... something else..." I pant.

"Yeah," Nate agrees. "Probably the best sex of my life." I'm flattered, though I don't let it show.

"Me too," I joke.

"God, that was hot. Nate, you're gonna have to do that to me sometime," Marina says with a laugh. Nate laughs in return.

"Maybe. If you're lucky." He winks.

We all just lie there in silence, taking in what just happened. Eventually we force ourselves to clean up and get dressed again. As Marina and I set up futons for the night, we can't stop smiling and giggling when we make eye contact.

Soon we're all lying in Nate's room, me and Marina on the futons and Nate in his bed. We're trying and failing to fall asleep. I decide to break the silence.

"Hey, earlier you said there are sea turtle nests?!" I ask excitedly. "That means that the annual party you mentioned must be coming up!"

"That's right, you've never been to one. Well, we're gonna make sure you're gonna have the most fun you've had in a while." Nate grins at me.

"I dunno, I think this is the most fun I've had. Ever." I smile.

"We're gonna top even today."

"There better be sex involved," I say with a blush.

"Oh, there will be," says Marina with a wicked grin. "Don't you worry."

——————————————————

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed, and leave feedback for me. I'd love to hear it. I have a sequel written up and I'm thinking of publishing it soon.