Capture Ch. 02

Story Info
A serial monster defiles his naive captive.
1.3k words
3.94
20.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Capture (continued)

part 1 is available on my page;)

Later I lay in a damp puddle of tears, blood, and semen, holding my bruised pelvis and trying to think of anything other than the suffocating fog of pain around me. I imagine his body flat against mine, a violent collision of two planets stuck in a time loop. All of me feels desecrated, unclean. A crime scene.

Out of nothing other than pure rage and spite, I slip a single digit inside myself, feeling the loose hole, massaging slowly up to my clit. Touching, gently, almost playful, unlike his violent pinching, impaling, and—Ouch!

I hadn't noticed I'd been fingering myself harder, and accidentally pushed against the back of my vagina.

My hole begins to drip in shameful anticipation. I've had a humiliation kink for as long as I can remember, so long I can't distinguish from lust and bodily response. Unwanted thoughts of him inside me bubble up...

Him.

The worst of it is that he's right. In the moment, hurt, neglected, exploited, I feel overwhelming misery. But I want the closeness of his touch, inside my deepest, most vulnerable parts.

If nothing else, I'm good at being used.

This, right here, this primal pleasure is the only thing that keeps me going.

By the time I'm done with my dinner of stale bread and mac and cheese, I need to piss so bad I don't even care about my dignity. I hadn't had any since I came here, so what the hell? I squat over the bucket in the corner, grimacing as I try to aim the stream in the bucket.

"You tempt me."

A voice startles me from behind. Oh, no.

"I...you can't. Not right now." I'm still peeing, unable to stop my bodily functions. Give me a fucking break, man.

"Who are you to tell me how to use my toy?" He slaps my ass and I squeal loudly. Like a pig. I admit miserably to myself.

"Call me disgusting, but I love that sound...when it's you that makes it."

"What the actual fuck?" I can't help but voice my thoughts.

"I have to admit, I used to be a clean freak. I know, I know what you're thinking. But of course, I found out that there is infinitely more pleasure to be found..." He trails off as I cringe so hard my face hurts. "Anyway, what were we up to?"

"What? Nothing. I was going to the bathroom. You were leaving."

"Not with that attitude. I'm not leaving until it's fixed. So I'm going to tell you what I want you to do."

God, the way he smiles is fucking sickening. It makes my groin clench, so sensitive it stings.

"Don't worry. If you don't enjoy it yet, you will." He flicked my privates lightly.

"Fine. If you want to humiliate me, good job. You've already won. What else is there left to take?"

"The rest of your dignity, sweetie. All the sanctity of that precious body. Now spread those nice legs for me."

Repressing a sigh, I lie back on my elbows. The only thing between the cold floor and myself is a pile of old, stained blankets. It's better than nothing, though, and I try to make myself as comfortable as I can and clear my mind before he begins again.

He pulls out his dick and before I know it, his stream of hot piss assaults me. But he is kind enough to aim it directly at my clit, and the pressure reminds me of the aggressive intimacy of a hotel showerhead. With the heat and stimulation, I can't help the tightening of my body. Still, I bite my tongue and taste copper.

I feel his eyes molesting every part of my body. It hurts, it hurts.

His stream takes forever to trickle out, but he holds me in place, watching each and every slow drop fall on my twitching clit. He waits until his dick is completely dry, the most painful minute ever. Humiliated and reeking of urine, I draw my limbs back into myself for a semblance of modesty.

"How are you feeling?" He asks all of a sudden.

I'm too shocked at the question to be suspicious. "How am I feeling?" I repeat, dumbfounded. "Is that a trick question?"

"No. How are you really feeling? Be honest. Be raw. It's one of your most...admirable qualities." Leaning closer, he brushes the unruly hair from my face.

His voice rings in my ears. Be honest. I look down at my legs, filthy but shining all over from my own pleasure.

I've resisted so hard to look into his eyes—as if I take one glance, I could never leave. Now, I search for something inside his bloodshot, murky eyes. Somewhere inside the hunger is terror, jealousy, hurt. But not an ounce of regret.

I've always loved to be touched, to be filled. I've explored my body as long as I can remember, and now that he is the master of my entire being, I find myself wanting more. Something deeper. Something primal.

I don't say a word; I don't have to.

His face flares with a violent rage as he grabs my legs to spread me open once more. But now, he positions me against the wall, and penetrates me without a single warning.

"Why do you even have to fight? Why can't you accept that this cock is the best a worthless cocksucker like yourself can ever even dream of?" He moans, his ego inflating with each passing second. I've never seen a more disgusting, raging narcissist in my entire life.

Up until this point, he had been largely neglecting my nipples. Now he massages and gropes them, just to fill his hands with innocent flesh. Mashing them in his fingers and palms, I writhe and squirm to get away, in too much pain to think of anything else.

"Wait! Wait, please, no. You're hurting me. Please, please, no more, I can't take it. No, no, no...please, not there...Please, go to hell, you sick piece of shit!"

My sobs and the hard slapping of flesh echoed off the walls, returning to assault my ears. I didn't even know something so huge could fit inside my slight body.

"I've been called a lot of things. Depraved, ungodly..." he leans even closer yet, and groans in my ear, "...evil. 'Sick' is a flattery."

He violates me with his fingers and fucks me with his cock at the same time, and every source of pleasure distorts into a confusing mess in my head. Through the haze, I see him assuming control over me. "Nobody else has ever showed you what you really need."

This is it. Utter defeat. The ultimate surrender. I've been through fire and brimstone, and my flesh is finally pure. A wave of satisfaction builds and builds, embracing his cock and desperate for more. I need him inside me, everywhere, abusing my nipples, my ass, my squirting cunt imploding in bursts of fireworks. He rapes me like he'll never get the chance to touch another body as long as he lives.

"Oh, yeah. Oh my god. No, daddy, oh yes! Fuck my tight cunt, fuck it, I want it! I want it so bad, all I need is your cock filling me. Force it in there. Take me, just take my body, god, please. Take it all..."

He lets out an enormous scream, groaning every kind of expletive and fucking me through every blast of pleasure. It's a kind of bliss I've never even come close to touching.

I don't know how many times I've orgasmed. My entire groin aches and bleeds, every movement rubbing against a cut or bruise. I don't know what to think, what to feel. I'm defiled, but closer to knowing who I truly am. For now, an eerie peace falls over me like a cloud, coaxing me into a world of sleep.

When I wake up, I know who will be standing over me.