Capture Team Pt. 01: Pieces in Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way Jenny said that suggested she didn't believe that Lt Bernie had escaped with an indenturee. Then the real question, I surmised, is who had Lt Bernie escaped with? That's the piece of the puzzle.

"An interesting problem in logic," I thought aloud, deciding what information I'd need to resolve the riddle, but first I had to get basic information. "A capture team officer is one crafty character to hunt. He knows our procedures and tactics," I chuckled, "I'm sure we don't know what type of car he may be driving or job he may be doing or place he might be staying. Do we have his picture at least?"

Showing me Bernie's official photos, all nude photos, of a tall, dark curly haired male, Jenny commented, "impressive hairy masculine body, imposing physique, tall 6 foot 6 inches, surging with testosterone, even I wouldn't mind a tumble in the sheets with him before his gears get stripped and he loses his ball bearings and stick shift."

"Odd choice for you," I commented.

"For me?" Jenny expressed surprise.

"I would have supposed you'd volunteer to assist the surgeon in the procedure," I shot Jenny an evil smile as I delivered my repartee, "Hmm, de manned, unhung, he'll still have a tongue,".

"Still, I find Lt Bernie's choice so bizarre," Jenny ignored my witty riposte. "to give up power and position to go rutting with an indenturee and be a nothing?"

"Freedom?" I asked.

"Oh, the blessings of freedom! Once unchained,'' Jenny exclaimed, "just what is it, what use do I make of it, were it obtained?"

"Interesting. I wonder if the indenturees we haul in would agree," I observed dryly. "We can however put our indenturees to good use. I need photos of all the people on Lt Bernie's capture team, too. The official nudes and in uniform," I insisted. "I'll show the photos to indenturees we capture. Some of them might have run across our missing Lieutenant."

"When and where should we ask the indenturee for information about our missing Lieutenant?" Jenny looked at me. "Upon capture, in the holding pen, during in-processing, leaving it up to our friend Elm in the holding cell?"

Advised that Elm had not been read in on the script, I determined, "I'll talk to each indenturee we capture alone in this office," I was insistent, "before we pluck the indenturee's feathers." I paused.

"Taken in for an interview," Jenny fell into her sing -- song, "Each daunted deb detained, One at a time, Your cheerful face presented, Confident to see it through, to prospects divine, In a future unchained, It's not about your obligation unfulfilled, It's what we'll do for you."

I chuckled. "You've suggested easing into the discussion, name, school, family information, career goals. What can the Institute do for you?"

"Plant that thought," Jenny taught, "You're only trying to help. "

"The Institute loves a talkative informant," I replied, "Once they're persuaded that I'm trying to help, then, I'll show the photos," I added.

With the first few interviews, the photos proved to be of little use. Typically throwing a quick glanced at the photos, the indenture shook her head. Concluding my interview, I signalled my sister Jenny to deliver the detainee to Logan.

Between interviews, I was standing by with Jenny while Logan was photographing an indenture who had just been stripped naked for inspection. At Logan's direction to "Face front," the newly repossessed indenturee mechanically cover her breasts. Commanded "Arms at side," the indenturee started to cry. "I can't have that in the pictures," barked Logan.

Winking to Logan, Jenny presented a tissue to the indenturee. "Sweetie, once the photos are taken, I'll invite you into my consultation room and we'll have a good laugh comparing your intake photo, mine and Jane's photos."

"You're an--indentured ugh--person?" the indenture hesitantly asked.

"Sure am," Jenny replied, "Under age 23 surrendered by my father. The Institute let me compete nursing school. So, I'm no more free to do what I want than you. And just what I do if I were free? Now, let's get those photos. Afterwards," Jenny drew close to the indenturee in a reassuring audible whisper, added, "I might even show you Logan's if you'd like. Agreed, now help Logan get some good photos."

Receiving a nod, Jenny continued exuding assurance, "Now I have to get my consultation room ready. If you need me, I'll be nearby."

In the wink of an eye, Jenny was in her consultation room washing her hands. "Just cleaning up before a gynecological exam," Jenny smirked, "It's fun to have the girl squirming as she cries, `Why is this necessary?' while your hands up her ... Have the picture?" Jenny laughed at her own witticism.

I chuckled at her play on words. "That's what I came to talk to you about. By the way, when the patient asks why, didn't you ask the patient whether she read the notice," I asked.

"Oh," Jenny mused as she carefully dried her hands, "yes, the notice, `under the terms of your indenture, you, your person and your property, ... are now the property of The Institute... for the duration of the agreed period of indentured servitude."

"I'm getting nowhere with the photos," I recalled, "I'm getting tired. Why not simply strip the remaining female indenturees, read their bar codes and photograph them, like we do with the guys?"

"Females generally bring in more money," Jenny shook her head as she pulled a new waxed sheet onto the gynecological table, "not only as surrogates or at auction. Many parents or relatives will attempt to redeem them. The Institute will negotiate a private sale. A physical exam and full-length nude photos demonstrate that no damage has been done to the property."

"So, intelligence then on the possible location or activities of LT Bernie and Brigit," I concluded, "is not the sole purpose of the interview."

"Besides," Jenny put her speculum in an autoclave as she spoke, "I need a few minutes to sterilize the tools of my trade." Jenny turned to me with a smile and asked, "Anything else?"

"I meant to ask about Elm," I needed guidance.

"Hmm, Elm," Jenny thought, "She stays where she is until we need to retrieve information from her." With a smile, Jenny encouraged me, "Come in next time to watch a squirming subject flat on her back secured to my gynecological table. You'll see how I gain people's cooperation, break through the hard shell of resentment to talk about their interests, their personal objectives. So back to work, little sister."

My next interview showed some promise. Although Red haired Bliss Berke, like other indenturees was not studying a scientific field which attract the Institute's interest in continuing her schooling, the nude photos of the previous capture team, Lt Bernie and the escaped indenturee Brigit, drew an interesting question, "Were these casting photos for a porn shoot?"

"Porn Shoot?" I asked.

Pointing to Lt Bernie's photo, hazel eyes sparkled with her response, "I was out with Felicity Bogan when we were approached by this man. He gave me a card and a brochure. I threw both away. I thought it was some kind of ugh--wolf -- scam, some guy who wanted to get your clothes off."

Unable to identify where contact was made, Bliss swore, "What I said is all I know. What do you want to tell? What don't know?"

Closing the interview vaguely promising a review of her college program, looking down at my scribbling, I noted, "in theatre. The Institute will determine the possibility of prospective release, I terminated the interview and summoned Logan.

In a private aside in her consultation room, Jenny rejected my proposal to take Felicity Bogan next. "Waiting is good for the soul. Take her last."

I nodded. "Did you show your nudes to that girl--the one who was crying when Logan tried to photograph her?"

"Of course, your intake photos too," Jenny shook her head. "Why not? I tell them that like them, we're not free to do what we want. We're indentured servants serving out our time doing what we're told. What would I do, if I got called in by admin and simply let go?"

Felicity was the last detainee I saw. She was a little more melodramatic when she pleaded with me, "No, don't tell my Mom! She'll kill me," Felicity, holding her hands to cover her face, screeched.

Upon examining the nude photos of the previous capture team, Bernie, the officer -- in - charge and the indenturee Brigit, Felicity paused at Bernie, "Impressive. Looks like a guy ... soliciting co-eds and some guys for porn shots." Shaking her head, Felicity expressed uncertainty and denied knowing how we could contact him, "I'm unsure where you'd find him. He hangs out around the local pubs college kids go to."

When I concluded with Felicity and turned her over to Jenny, I nodded. "It's been a long night, just as we expected."

Earlier prior to departing to take our repossessions, when Jenny and I discussed our plan for the evenings work, Jenny summarized our plans, "I expect a long night. Cliff will watch the reception area. Logan stands by while you interview the prisoners."

"With Cliff in the reception area, Logan escorts the prisoner to you for the interview. I interview the indenture," I proposed.

"Then, Logan stands them in front of the mirror, I'll stand by," Jenny began.

"He needs to build the confidence to make women face the mirror to undress," I sighed.

"I better," Jenny made a mental note, "Remind Logan to wear a condom before he has a woman bend over and spread her cheeks ..."

"Elm remains in the holding cell chatting up subjects," I completed my proposed disposition of forces. Then I posed the difficult question: "What should we do with Mary?" I sensed Jenny did not trust Mary.

"The vehicles need to be scoured," Jenny suggested.

"There may be a protest. Mary's the most experienced member of the team," I reminded Jenny.

"And," Jenny countered, "Just another piece of Institute property, a tool which serves the Institute's purposes and loses a will of her own. Having accepted a reduction, Mary is now the person with least seniority. Haven't I warned you, "In the Institute, you lose your identity; you retain a freedom to obey."

"You don't trust her," I surmised. When no response came, I asked, "If you don't trust Mary, what will you have her do?"

"As an indenturee, like me, in reality, not fully free," Jenny told me, "at liberty only to accept orders with glee." Looking through her electronic notebook, Jenny looked away from me.

"And Elm's initiation," I asked, "How will we spirit her out of confinement to do the necessary ritual?"

"Get some rest," Jenny ordered, "I'm going to need you fully alert later when I figure out how to move the pieces of the puzzle around."

At the conclusion of the evenings haul once Felicity was ensconced in the hen house, Jenny yelled out to the screaming females, "Ladies, settle down, get some rest. You have a long night ahead of you." Turning to me, Jenny added, "In my commission to further the mission, I must hustle, it's time to exercise a little muscle and re-shuffle all the pieces of the puzzle."

Out in the yard, I found Mary. Dressed in a loose white cotton dress, Mary, just finishing with the cleaning out the van, was about to strip off her yellow gloves.

"There's nothing worse than women at the toilet for pee on the seat." Clutching her belly, Mary chuckled, "With my bulging beach ball baby bump, I like a seat fairly clean."

"Now," I delivered Jenny's orders, "Clean the reception cell. When you're done, have Cliff call me."

Inside, Jenny dispatched me to fetch Elm from the Hen House. "I shuffle the pieces to neutralize potential source of static in the mission."

At the gate to the Hen House, I summoned, "Elm Elmont, Nurse wants to re -- examine you -- just to make sure."

"What?" Elm snickered, "Did I fail my pee test?"

As Elm was removed from the hen house, she swung her hip to allow Logan to swipe the code off her butt. Banter arising from the caged Hens cackled chiding Elm, "Didn't you read your notice, sweetie? You gave up a little sugar. You're property, girl. You can't have fun, drugs alcohol or sex once you receive your notice." The high-pitched female voices were matched by indistinct tones, though louder and deeper, emanating from the male bull pen as Elm teased them swinging her hips as she passed by.

In an alluring voice, Elm tantalized the men, "I can't make promises until we see if you get to keep your pocket change."

In the consultation room, tossed a blanket, Elm loosely held it against her body, revealing a gentle curve in her hips and her breasts. With the pandemonium unleashed by parading Elm through the operations center still raging, Jenny slammed the door shut.

"Pretty good," Elm, looking toward the door, joked, "For a girl with narrow hips and marshmallow sized boobs."

"Some of these indentured girls may have been approached by a pornographer," Jenny began, "what have you learned?"

Acknowledging that some if not almost all had been propositioned, Elm, replied, "Felicity and Bliss were offered a role as twins in porn flick. The backstory might interest you too," Felicity looked from me to Jenny, "about a medical experiment about sub verbal communication between twins."

Looking at the gynecological table, Elm laughed when she saw the nudes of the previous capture team, "Should I remove my tampon before or after I climb up there and lie on top of these casting photos?"

"Elm, you're eh--new to Institute Security," Jenny began, "I could recommend your status be made permanent. Which of these people am I really looking for?"

Without hesitance, Elm picked out Lt Bernie, Mary and another female. Putting her finger on Bernie's photo, Elm remarked, "they decided to go into private enterprise together producing porn with coeds who were overextended."

Thanking Elm, Jenny called for a recommendation on an undercover, "I'd use you but Lt Bernie and," looking down at the photo of the woman Elm had picked, "his assistant Wendy would recognize you. As between Felicity and Bliss who would you pick to approach the pornographers?"

Pursing her lips and shaking her head, Elm looked at Jenny with one word, "Bliss." With a half -- smile, Elm answered the unvoiced question, "Bliss is only slightly behind, a couple of days. Her release wouldn't seem irregular. Also, she's a drama student. She has some dreams of acting. This will give her that opportunity. And me?"

"You'll be returned to The Institute with the haul. I'll put in my recommendation to continue you in the program," Jenny explained, "In the meantime, keep active yourself in the play. Continue to gather information from the detainees."

As Elm rose, looked down and felt the wooden chair, she thanked me for allowing her the use of blanket. "The Hen House's bench is a bit tough on the bare bum." Handing over the blanket, Elm sighed, "Break is over, back to the Hen House."

"One last formality," Jenny pointed to the trash can, "You can't go back in there wearing the same tampon, after an internal exam."

Leaning forward to pull the tampon out, Elm requested, "You might restock the Hen House with tampons. Cluster the unfertilized hens together, mother nature will set about to her work."

After I returned Elm to the Hen House, Jenny sent me to put the last piece in play. I was to lock Mary outside in the Reception Cell. To my surprise, Mary showed no emotion when the lock clicked shut. "This is where Jenny has decided you can make your best contribution, undercover to complement the agenda for tomorrow."