Capture Team Pt. 02: The Informer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sister Nurse Jenny, she prefers women. Doesn't she?" Cliff asked.

"A man who knows how to use his tongue is acceptable to Jane," I replied.

"As long as chastity is optional," Cliff agreed.

Turning to me, Jane laughed. "See, we share everything."

I drifted off to sleep. I was shaken awake by Jane, now fully dressed in Felicity's black micro miniskirt and long sleeved cropped orange blouse, her hair dyed to Felicity's honey blond. Staring at her exposed cleavage, I blurted out, "What a slut! No wonder a pornographer approached Felicity." I covered my mouth with my hands. Cliff, naked standing under a spigot in the communal shower, wolf - whistled at Jane.

Jane laughed. "One button on the blouse below the bust line leaves little to the imagination. You and Cliffy agree that in this outfit I look slutty. Just part of the sacrifices we make for the Institute." Tapping me on the shoulder, "Up." I was ordered. Standing next to the cot as I struggled to my feet, Jane whipped the T shirt over my head. Instinctively, I covered my breasts with my hands. Pointing to the communal shower, Jane ordered, "Drop the panties. Quickly shower, dress. Brush your hair and get ready to go."

I looked toward the shower hesitantly where Officer Cliff was speaking to another male officer about the nights work. Upbraiding me, Jane snickered, "Quit the drama. In the college dorms today, what modesty do young women have? `Transmen' frequent the women's showers looking to pounce upon a woman washing by herself. Here, we do everything together, but we respect your person. Cliff and Logan won't touch you until you prove yourself and request initiation. So, wiggle that round rump over there and hop in the shower."

I barely remember getting dressed. Did Officer Cliff wish Jane and me well before he crashed into a cot? Walking out the front door, down masonry steps of a spired Victorian mansion, through a well - kept garden to a concrete slab where Felicity's car awaited us, I remarked, "When one sets out, one never knows where the journey will take us."

12