Capture Team Pt. 03: Change of Command

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"10 days?" Elise shrieked.

"The Institute usually allows a week," I replied, "The extra three days are allowed you to allow time for your husband's appraisal. Until his appraisal, you are property; your property is forfeit to the Institute; anything you earn or come into becomes institute property. Refer to your notice regarding prohibited activities. Understood?" Looking at her clothing on the table, I added, "We are letting you keep your nice clothing and the house too until your status is determined. For the moment, The Institute will take your jewellery for safekeeping until your status is finally decided."

When we returned to the Dungeon with our prisoners, Jenny called me into her office. "Long nights are ahead for me until I get the pregnant prisoners back to The Institute, but that doesn't interrupt a little ceremony. Get Cliff and Logan in here. Pull Mary out of the Hen House."

I went into the large open area where the Hen House held female prisoners. "Nurse wants to examine Mary Rutherford," I told the guard on duty.

Securing her wrists with a cable tie, the guard ordered Mary to squat and cough before Mary was turned over to me. Holding her by her elbow I forced her to Jenny's office. In Jenny's office, an unbound Mary accepted a blanket over her shoulders as she rendered her report, "girls who've been on film say they've been picked up in a panel truck, searched, and driven around before they arrive in an underground windowless docking area, told to strip naked and escorted to makeup and costuming. To find our LT Bernie, you need to send an undercover with active transponders."

Biting her lip, Jenny shook her head. "The Institute won't authorize the risk."

"Thank you," Mary, thanking me for assistance in adjusting the blanket around her shoulders, as she spoke, "but I don't suppose you dragged me in here to report information you've probably already received from other sources. I don't know what to suggest, if you can't set up a tail by slipping in an informer or an agent with an implanted transponder ..."

But The Institute already had Elise implanted with active transponders. The Institute simply hadn't realized the full nature of the risk that was authorized. Did Sergeant Jenny need to know. I could feel a major coup coming. I had the itch!

"The itch," How do that rondel go? "Play with finesse, guarding the switch, the key to success, without a hitch, is limiting access."

"Of all present, Mary, despite her eh -- longevity, has had the toughest assignment," Jenny opened her top draw, drew out a ring sized jewellery box and an order inscribed in an old-fashioned fancy script, "Mary deserves the honor of conducting this ceremony."

Hunched to try to balance the blanket about her shoulders, Mary stood and clutched the paper in her hands to read the order, "`ATTENTION TO ORDERS.'" At those words Cliff, Logan and myself clicked our heels and stood rigidly upright.

Looking down at her bare feet, shuffling her toes, Mary quipped, "Not much of a sound when you click bare feet. Let me continue, `Having special confidence in the integrity and fidelity of Agent Tina 651, I Dr Philip Crenshaw, by power invested in me as Institute Director do make, constitute, and appoint her Lieutenant of Security Services and I do strictly charge all those inferior in grade to render her faithful service and obedience and charge her to obey all those placed in authority over her.'"

Mary's blanket slipped away from her butterball shaped body, beach ball shaped belly and butt flanging out from her shoulders. After pinning the bars on my epaulets, Mary snickered, "Last one who I pinned bars on," Mary patted her belly, "ran off and gave me this." To Jenny, Mary pouted, "I guess I don't get to attend the fun part of the promotion ceremony."

"Actually," I replied, "the capture team has to pay a second call at the premises we visited today to secure Institute property."

"Good luck, and remember the security training barracks verse," Mary quoted that horny ditty the girls chanted the night before graduation from security school, "The Itch, controlling access, of his prick, in the scuffle, is the trick, to present excess, in the struggle, to the she -- devil, no man is special."

"Well," Jenny took an exaggerated deep breath, "I doubt that's the type of benediction that would have been given by Dr Crenshaw, the Institute Director, but I'm sure Mary's advice is sound and heart-felt." Jenny paused, "We'll have departed long before morning. When you return in the morning, Tina, you may assume command. Regrettably, you must conduct the necessary ceremony, yourself to make it official."

"Thank you, Sergeant," I offered her my hand.

"Until the official change of command at midnight, I remain in charge. Until the stroke of 12, Cliff," Jenny's tone turned sharp, "Your hoscus remains in the sling. Your new commander may decide whether to terminate the punishment in her discretion. I deem the lesson to remain alert is one vital to your safety and that of the team. Cliff, you're a powerful fellow, but you must remember to be careful around female prisoners. Not all will be acting like Mary was!"

"I was acting?" Mary asked.

"Cliff, secure the prisoner," Jenny roared, "return her to the Hen House."

"I don't get to lock myself up this time," Mary pretended to pout.

Wise choice, Sergeant Jenny had made. Cliff chaffing under that cock restrainer would likely handle Mary roughly, giving Mary creds with the chicks in the hen house. I said nothing. I couldn't give away the secrets of command to my subordinates. Cliff and I had a way of exchanging messages by nods, glances and facial expressions. I wonder if there's a danger in that.

"The itch," the girls locked down in security training would trill, "dominance and control, heart ponding in the guy's chest, is our goal, lips yearning for my breasts, let his juices flow, if against the blitz, you are calculating icy cold, you make the grade and pass the test."

Cliff, Logan and I skipped premises where we left an adult behind with children. We emptied apartments we found vacated. In some vacated places, if the landlady asked permission to take the tenant's property to secure unpaid rent, I'd allow the landlady to pick out one or two items of value. We added two more prisoners whom we found at home on our return. A third wandered in while we were removing her stuff.

I ordered the girls stripped, searched and checked for their code. To the wry faces that met my order, I reminded the team, "Jenny will be busy getting the prisoners ready for transport." After the codes were read and transponders injected, the girls were marched to the van naked. To their protests, I was unfeeling, "You could have surrendered voluntarily if you wanted to be treated like a lady. You ran off like a tramp and are treated as such."

When we reached the first premises where we took tenants of two different rooms, we surprised Collette the short and thin, land lady in the repossessed tenants' rooms. Busily rummaging through repossessed tenants' property, Collette now neatly coifed in a fashionable printed shirt with tailored black slacks, had a neatly folded stack of clothing in her arms. Shock etched on her face and the loot tumbled from her grasp when we announced our presence.

On the kitchen table, the landlady had piled her loot.,, books, jewellery, and money.

Collette jumped when I announced our presence, "Collette, darling, are you quite finished scavenging?"

At a nod, Cliff seized the landlady's person. Screaming that we had no right, that the tenant owed rent and that the landlady was forced to collect it out of the meagre property left behind by Indenturees. I allowed Collette to tire herself out in her struggle against Cliff's grasp.

I demanded, "Did you see the notice on the door?"

"Yeah," Collette grumbled, "I saw the notice, but I didn't read it. I just wanted to collect past due rent."

"OK," I acted as if I was considering her request. Lifting one of the books and leafing through it, I noted, "Hmm, a classic, Jane Eyre. Do they even print books anywhere? Many people in the professions will pay good money without hesitation for an old hard cover classics acquisition on the shelves of a private collection." I closed the book with a thud. "It makes an impression of erudition." Looking Collette in the eye, I asked, "Did you hear?"

When nervously, Collette claimed she thought the books were trash, I commented, "So, you were going to trash Institute property. OK, strip."

"I'm not an indenture!" Collette protested, "I'm a free woman. You have no right."

"I have every right to arrest you. You've admitted burglary, larceny and destruction of institute property. Strip or Cliff will hold you down while your clothes are cut off. Your choice." When Collette did not move, I barked, "Cliff, hold her down." Once Cliff had Collette's face against the table." To Logan I ordered, "Check the drawers. Find some scissors or a knife. Cut her clothes off."

Noisily rattling the stainless steel silverware as he rummaged through the kitchen drawers, Logan smiled when he held up a pair of scissors. Feeling the blades, he nodded. As Collette yammered about suing us, I stretched the polyester fabric of the top away from her body. "Hold still, Collette," I warned her, "Logan has some very sharp scissors. He has to cut down the middle of your back. We wouldn't want to hurt you,."

At my nod, Logan snipped from the tail of the shirt straight up to the collar. "Very good!" I complimented Logan as I pushed the fabric off her shoulders, leaving her back bare but for the band of her bra across the midback and the bra's thin shoulder straps. At my nod, Logan severed the straps. "Let's stand her up."

Once Collette was stood upright, a simple tug pulled the remnants of her shirt away from her body, leaving her topless. Instinctively, Collette covered her bare breasts with her hands. "Hands at your sides," I barked. When she complied, I observed, "For a woman in your 40s, your breasts show no signs of ptosis," When a quizzical expression appeared on Collette's face, I explained, "It means your tits are still firm enough to attract men. Logan, have you completely examined the seams of her shirt and the cups of her bra?"

Quickly running his nimble fingers though her top and bra, Logan declared, "Not much here, nothing but trash."

Directed to inspect Collette from the waist up, Cliff carefully ran his hands up her sides into her armpits, into her shoulder length hair, lifting her breasts to run his hands around her under-boobs.

Angrily, Collette boasted, "I've had better men cop a feel."

"Cliff," I complimented him, "study your hands' wonderous affect, body fully aroused, skin tingling she was left, chest puffed proud, boobs expanded; her nips gone erect; let's see if she's wet."

At my command, Cliff, removing her loafers and handing them to Logan, tugged at her pants legs and swept her bottoms off, leaving her in bikini briefs, held up by bow tied on either hip. at the hips, a flick of the wrist left her fully exposed. Cliff observed, "She's coded."

"Broad hips, round belly, but without obvious stretch marks, pregnant two or three times," I surmised, "Children indentured at age 18, I'd expect. Will you be so kind, Collette, to bend at the waist for me or do you require Cliff's bone crushing assistance?" When Collette simply bent over, I sighed, "Cooperation at last!"

In the distance, I heard church bells ring out 12 times to announce a new day. I was now officially in command.

Reading the code, I announced, "Declaration of delinquency," I checked the time on my notebook to be sure, "is now 16 days old. You're coming with us. Cliff, cuff her, bind her hand and foot. Throw her on the bed."

Once Collette was removed. I announced, "OK it's time to celebrate. Cliff, at midnight I assumed command. Now that I'm now in command, I've decided to let your cock lock come off."

When I hit a button on my notebook, I heard the click of the release of the cock lock. "OK Cliff, Logan strip naked. My promotion party begins. "

Stripped naked,. I stood in front of two nude blond haired men. Feeling Cliff's hoscus, I breathlessly announced, "Never fear it's coming back to life. Mary gave you the clean shave when she attached the cock lock. Mama make you feel better."

I grabbed both men in an embrace. Kissing Cliff then Logan on the mouth, I ran the tip of my fingernail of one hand down Cliff's breastbone and the other down Logan's. One hand clutched Cliff's member, the other Logan's.

Drawing their bodies together, I fell to my knees and took both male organs into my mouth. Above me, Cliff and Logan shuddered as their lips moved to each other's and began a long soulful kiss. I wanted the moment to last forever, but both men began to come first with a trickle than in pulsating spurts that filled my mouth. My tongue worked hard to stave off the retreat of their phallus.

The words of the rhyme warned there was no time to linger glow, "The itch, come together as one, bodies enmeshed, united in the flesh, no one special, no time to nestle, we've a mission to be done."

Finally I was constrained to declare, "We have to shower and get our prisoner out to the farm to catch the convoy to load Collette onto one of the vans headed back to the Institute. We'll clean these rooms out later."

"The itch," I uttered the final line in the barracks ballad the night before graduation from security school, "a physical release, mechanical penetration, once ceased, ends without infatuation, furies objectified, fierce copulation, fervor demystified, cool calculation, on new day dawning, complete rationalization, part without longing."

To Collette's boast that she'd be back with everything returned to her, I responded, "That may be if The Institute decides your things -- or some of them--could be returned." Crumpling her torn shirt and bra into a ball, I reminded her, "but not these rags. They're garbage."