Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was calm, even with the device, when he said 'do not do that again', he said it very calmly. Scary calm.

'Do you understand?' he asked me.

I couldn't speak. Fear had seized me, I was frozen except to nod my head one time.

'Now I'm going to let go of your right hand, do not move', he says with that same calm voice, albeit distorted.

He released my right hand and I did not move. He strapped something around my left wrist then my right wrist. He was still straddling me. I looked up at him, admiring his shoulders, chest through his shirt. These were definitely 2 different men. plus his eyes were shaded or something,

He was still sitting on top of me, just watching me look him up and down, my eyes moved south, down to his waistline, then further to where I could see the outline of his very hard cock.

I was turned on again. My clit jumped at seeing his hardness. Where did these guys come from? This man was so hot! Boy, was I glad I had ripped off the hood and tossed it who knows where across the room so I could see all of this.

One of my favorite things to do to please Russ is suck his cock. I love to feel him get hard in my mouth, the heat, pulsating firmness of his long, thick cock. Russ is very well endowed. We measured him one time. His length is 7.1 inches long, with a girth of 3.8 inches. He is very large and I love every inch of his amazing cock. But these guys were bigger!

I stared at his cock and imagined what he looked like under those jeans. After a few seconds I saw his cock jump, he was throbbing just by me looking at him.

I was starting to lose my mind with all of the teasing, touching, getting scared and just all of it. I know if he touched me I would moan in pleasure and most likely cum all over his hand.

He was still sitting on me, I was trapped and getting to the point where I was not able to breath easily. I raised my eyes to where his eyes would be, and I could feel my wetness without even touching myself, he was turning me on. How could this be? Russ hasn't been gone that long that I should want 2 perfectly strange men to capture me at the park and bring me to a sex dungeon.

This whole setting reminded me of a porn I saw once where the little slutty high school girl walked home from school and was raped, except when she screams in esctasy it's not really rape.

He reached down with his hand and pulled my chin up I guess so he could look me in the eyes and say 'you are so hot. I know I shouldn't want this, but I want to fuck you so hard and violently. But part of me wants to enjoy every inch of you slowly. What should I do?'

He leaned over and took off the strap holding my right hand, took my hand and placed it on his throbbing cock. His length was so hot against my palm that it surprised me. I let my fingers wrap around his girth, wow he was really big, and squeezed him just a little. I know he was watching me look at his cock.

'Do you like the way it feels in your hand?', he asked me.

I nodded without taking my eyes off of his beautifully perfect cock.

'Good', he said and grabbed my hand away from his cock and tied it back up and forced my mouth down over the head of his cock. I took it all in, all the way to the back of my throat.

He moaned loudly. Then he jumped off of me and wrapped new straps around my ankles, making me spread-eagled. He moved with more determination and quite a bit more force than earlier almost as if he were angry.

He was moving this and adjusting that and it started to hurt, 'Oww', I said. He walked over to a table and opened a drawer, then turned around with a ball gag in his hands and I knew he was done with me and no longer wanted me to speak.

He walked around the bed and picked up his pants from the floor and pulled out a knife from its holder on his belt. My eyes got big, what was he going to do with the knife, I thought.

He used it to cut my clothes off starting from my skirt up to my top, then he slowly moved the knife under the center of my bra in front, right between my breasts and the cups melted away as if he were cutting butter with a warm knife.

With the ball gag place, he looked down and covered my head again with the hood while he said, 'your tits are just as nice as I hoped they would be.

He grabbed them and tweaked one of my nipples, hard! My back arched and my hips tried to tilt forward in pleasure, but I could barely move. Wow that felt so good, but immediately I felt shame that he was making me feel so good.

He bent to put his mouth on my nipple, the one he tweaked a second ago. I could feel his tongue swirling around my nipple. With his other hand, he was massaging my other breast and then he started to massage the one he was licking and he began to suck, hard.

This made my back arch again and a very small moan escaped from the back of my throat, I surprised myself by the sound that came from me.

He was still moaning over and over every few seconds, the sound of his moans were really turning me on. Some people might think it sounded like he was eating food, but that never entered my mind. I only ever thought he was moaning because I tasted good.

He started to move down over my abdomen, down to my hips and pelvic area. 'I love a smooth pussy. I can't wait to taste you', he said as I lay there trembling in anticipation.

He pressed himself against my right leg, I could feel his rock hard cock pulsating on my leg.

My knees were shaking, I wasn't sure if I had ever been this excited, turned on and scared in my life!

As he moved down into my folds, he opened up my outer lips to reveal my swollen, pink dripping wet pussy.

'Your pussy is so beautiful. It looks just like a rose about to open up.' He said barely audible from between my legs.

Not so deep down, I felt another stirring, how the hell does he keep doing this to me with his words? I lay there still, it felt so good. He stopped for a second, but I could feel his steamy breath on my slit so I knew he was still down there.

Then with a firm stroke of his tongue from my opening to my clit he sent me into an orgasm. My body jerked a few times and that only made me want it more. His tongue slowly, way too slow, ran up and down my slit caressing my folds and then darting into my pussy where a river of sweetness ran out. He sucked it all up and moaned, this time like he was eating food!

Again, he stopped to say, 'your juice is so sweet, I'm going to have a good time eating you and milking all of your juice.'

My lips parted slightly when he said this and breath sucked into my lungs and I held it there for a second thinking of the heights he was about to take me on.

With that, he inserted his fingers into me and began to pump in and out, expertly like he knew my spots! His thumb reached up each time to stroke my clit. Now I was moaning. His fingers curled up inside my pussy, pressing against my swolleness. A very warm feeling moved over me, my body became so relaxed and calm and then suddenly huge convulsions ran through me, jerking me all over.

I pressed hard against his hand, wanting those fingers to go deeper, harder and faster. I felt a very huge orgasm coming! This was a big one, I just knew it. My body tensed up for a split second, on its own, and then I came all over his hand and then his arm. He removed his fingers and immediately I heard a sucking sound which meant he was sucking my juice off of his fingers.

That put me over the edge, Russ does that every time he licks my pussy and it turns me on so much every time. With that, I ejaculated with a noticeable squirt.

'Whoa!' He said. 'You squirted all over my face', he said laughing and delighted with himself.

I had never felt that before, that was incredible. I was still just basking in that glow while he was sucking my juice out of my pussy, it felt so good!

He must have put his hood back on because at that point, he took mine back off. When I opened my eyes to see, he stood and moved closer to me, his cock jumping like it was dancing! Oh, I had never seen one so large before. At the same time, I was both terrified and excited to have him inside me.

I had always kiddingly told Russ that for my birthday, I wanted him to 'get me a man to fuck' and have a threesome. I wanted the guy to be hot and have a huge cock. I thought I would never actually go through with it, afraid I would contract some kind of disease or Russ would leave me.

Right now, all I wanted was this enormous beautiful cock inside me. This man, my captor, was being so gentle and caring that I really felt safe with him.

'I don't want to hurt you', he said.

At these words, I just stared at where his eyes were behind the hood. It surprised me. He eased into me slowly, I was waiting for it to hurt, he was just so damn huge! But it didn't hurt, in fact it felt amazing. I felt so full, like there wasn't any empty space inside my pussy; his cock consumed my pussy.

He kept going in and in, and I kept thinking, does this thing ever end!

That's when the door opened and the other man came in with a hood over his head, naked and already hard. Wow! His body was better than I thought it would be. His washboard stomach and hips were not overly muscular, just enough. But the big attraction was that thick, long cock that was coming right to me.

He walked over, all the while the first man was inside of me, got on the bed above my head and kneeled next to my head then leaned over and gently put his cock in my mouth. Of course I opened my mouth without being told. All at once, I realized I wasn't really a prisoner with these men, they took me from the park to fuck me. At this thought I was all in. The ropes and hoods only added to the excitement.

Again, the door opened and in walked yet another man, naked, like the others and wearing a hood! How many of them were there? This one came straight to the bed while the man with the hidden eyes went to sit on the chair.

Once he sat down the other two unclipped my bindings from the bed and brought me over to the man in the chair. I stood in front of him. This man wasn't quite as big and bulky as the others, but he definitely had a large cock that I couldn't take my eyes from.

He motioned to the others to turn me around, and they pushed me towards the sitting man where he took hold of my hips and eased my ass down to his lubricated, hard cock. Very slowly he held me there while he moved into my ass. Taking care, I noticed, to not hurt me. Once I felt the head of his cock pass through that spot, I pushed myself down and down until his cock was consumed by my ass.

Then one of the others stood in front of me, the chair was raised high enough so that he didn't have to bend or squat to stick his massive length in my pussy. At this point, I was about to lose all control. I was so full! The two of them took a few seconds to get the rhythm going together and once they did it was pure heaven. All 3 of us were breathing so heavy and moans were escaping from my throat at a fast rate the closer I got to cuming.

The third man, whom I almost forgot about, walked over and started tweaking and twisting my nipples so hard, adding to the increase in stimulation. I honestly never thought I would let another man fuck me in the ass other than my husband, but these thoughts never entered my mind, I was so intensely distracted by the deep penetration that Russ didn't enter my thoughts at all, sorry honey.

At that moment is when the man behind me took off his hood and threw it out in front of us and landed on the floor. I tried to turn around, but he held me there as he fucked my ass. The other two men took their hoods off as well, for a moment the movement slowed and I looked at each one.

I knew these men! They were friends of ours that we had recently met, what the hell...how? Wait. I turned around again, this time I was able to see the man's face that was fucking me so good in the ass. It was Russ! He planned the whole thing! This turned me on more than I can say.

John, who was inside my pussy started to smile as he was fucking my pussy ingredibly hard, at that moment while looking at my face he came inside me while I squirted all over his cock.

Bruce, who had been tweaking my nipples quickly moved over and stuck his length in my pussy to fuck me too! Oh man, this was all so incredible I couldn't focus on anything. I was so glad they were taking control because I was only able to do what was told of me.

At that moment, Russ came in my ass with a velocity that I hadn't expected. I came with him as we both held on to each other's hands. Bruce was still raring to go, so he and I moved away from the chair and he turned me around facing away from him and he pushed his way back into my pussy, fucking me hard and fast, pounding into me over and over. I was cuming so hard by this time.

John came over to my head and lifted up my face so he could see me and pushed open my mouth with his hardness that just hadn't gone away after he came. I sucked him hard, moving my lips and tongue over the tip of his cock, knowing how sensitive it gets after cuming. He moaned and shoved it in further, grabbing my hair with both of his hands and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. At the same time Bruce was fucking my pussy, John was fucking my mouth and Russ was watching all of this with a huge smile on his face.

While they moved inside me, I was quickly approaching a release like no other I've ever experienced. My breath was coming in and out so rapidly that I thought I might pass out from hyperventilation. Right then Bruce and John came inside me at the same time. After they finished, I came and screamed so loudly that they all looked at me like I was dying. I dropped to my knees right then and fell to the floor. Russ came over to me to make sure I was okay. I looked up at him and only smiled and said 'Thank you'.

THE END

12