Captured by a Horny Villainess

Story Info
Villainess binds superhero, satisfies his dark fantasies.
2.4k words
4.36
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captured by a Horny Villainess

Awake already? You're even stronger than I thought. I barely had time to tie you up. I don't want you wasting any of your energy, so you may as well know your wrists and ankles are bound with an unbreakable titanium-steel alloy rope. And I'm very good with knots. So you just lie there on the floor like a good boy, and listen.

Oh yes, I removed your mask. Of course I did. But shouldn't you be grateful for my restraint? I kept the rest of your costume on. For now. Although, I confess, after I tied your arms over your head, I felt you under your shirt. I was pleasantly surprised to find your costume doesn't have muscle padding. Tall, slim gents like you don't usually have such definition, but damn. That's all Hydron Man filling out your suit. I could run my tongue around every bump in your six-pack.

Oh no, don't struggle. I just want to have a seat beside you, get another good look at that face. Doesn't that feel nice? My gloved hands, grazing your ears, tousling your hair. You know, I gasped, when I removed your mask. Such a gorgeous face! With this jaw and these cheekbones, you could be a model. And to keep it all hidden behind this garish thing. Well, Jon, I think that makes you the real villain here.

Oh, sweetie! Of course I know your name. First and last. You were easy to find, once I had a picture of your face. Jon Michaels. And to my shock: you're in college. The superhero who's foiled my plans and overpowered me no less than six times is a schoolboy. Can you even buy alcohol yet? I must be at least ten years older than you.

So much power, in such a tight, muscular, sexy package. And yet, all it takes is a little rope, and I can do anything I like with you.

I also saw that little girlfriend of yours, Julie. Oh, don't worry yourself! I'd never hurt her. I'm just a heist woman. Plus, she seems nice. And you've been together since early high school? So sweet. And she's such a pretty little thing! Perky. Petite. That's my nice way of saying she has tiny tits. Hardly any ass on her at all.

You're cute, when you feign scandal. But I see the way you look at me when we fight. You can't get enough of these big boobs. You think that when I lower my front zipper just like... this, I don't see the way your eyes flash to my cleavage, all pressed together. Look at you, licking your lips. You're so transparent.

I bet, if I leaned forward, so my breasts brushed your face, you'd love it. Shall we try? Nice and slow. Oh, don't turn your head, Hydron Man. Feel these big, full boobs. This is what a real woman feels like. Nothing like your innocent little college girlfriend.

So much protest! But I know how you feel. Remember Leveque Tower? You knocked me out and cradle-carried my unconscious body to the police station. Well, I came to, toward the end, and saw you gawking at me. You want me. You know, I've felt your erection through your pants when we've tussled. And yet you always spurn my advances?

Do you mind if I kneel over your chest? How about if I rub your chest over your shirt? Fuck, these are nice pecs. Oh, but I haven't told you my theory! I thought of it after I looked you up. I think you are hot for me. I think you jack off fantasizing about me and my big ass grinding your dick. But then you think of Julie. You're such a good boy. Loyal boy. You'd never do anything to harm that precious girl. That's when your fantasies take a darker turn, don't they, Hydron Man? You think, 'If Lady Puma forced me, it wouldn't be cheating.'

There's no point in resisting. I'm here to make your dreams reality. And I think I'll start by kissing your neck.

[Kissing]

And nibbling your jaw.

[Light moan]

[Breathy] And licking your ear.

Mmm. And now, my arch nemesis, my good boy, your lips.

[Smooching sounds]

Oh come on now, play nice. Kiss me back.

[More kissing]

Can you smell my hair? Can you feel my tits? Aren't I desirable? Don't you like it when I take your lip in between my teeth and pull, like this.

[Light moan]

Fine. But remember, you're helpless. You're my captive. And I won't let you go until you kiss me back. You can tell Julie you had no choice, so...

[More kissing. Eventually, a chuckle]

Ah there we go. Ooh! You're good. Now feel what I can do with my tongue.

[Kissing]

Oh! This reminds me why I love college boys. You're so thirsty.

But I've had enough of your lips. I need something more substantial.

[Intermittent kissing]

So I'm going to taste you, back down your jaw. Your neck. And... oh this won't do. How expensive are these superhero shirts? I'll pay you back.

[Fabric ripping]

Fuck. Your body really pops in the moonlight, Jon. I can't believe I'm about to fuck this hot piece of meat. I want to enjoy every last inch of my meal. From your pecs.

[Intermittent kissing and licking]

Your sternum. Your abs. Be honest, Hydron Man. It's a nice view. Busty woman in a black leotard lying over you, her big ass up in the air, her hot wet mouth on your stomach.

[Wet kisses]

And getting lower... Lower. Ooh! I can feel your bulge against my tits. It's going to feel so good when I take the hem of your pants between my teeth and pull up, like... this.

Was that a moan? Don't worry. I may be standing up, but I'm not done with you. Fuck, that's a big bulge. Is that all you, or are you wearing some sort of cup? I suppose there's one way to tell.

Oh! Don't shout. You think I'd stomp your dick under my stilettos? Why would I injure the man I'm about to fuck? No, I just want to... press. First my toe, now my heel. Hm. Yes, that's definitely all your dick. I can run my toe from your shaft, like this, up to the head.

[Laughter]

Purse your lips all you like. You'll be screaming my name in less than five minutes. You're getting hard, just from my shoe over your pants. I bet I could get you to cum, without removing my heels, or your pants. You want to make a bet? No. Neither do I. You haven't felt what I can do with my gloves.

I know you liked it when I was kneeling beside you, so I'll go back to that. And place my gloved hand on your knee. Up your big, thigh muscle. And...

[Moan]

Even through your pants, you feel so good. Don't worry, I'll treat you with care. First, tease your balls, like this. Then run just one finger tip up your shaft, and squeeze your head.

Ooh. You sound sexy when you gasp. I hope you get even more vocal. You like that? Nice, slow, strokes up and down your shaft, squeezing a bit tighter each time I reach your head. Has a woman every softly bitten your dick through your pants? Oh sweetie, just feel my hungry teeth on your bulge.

[Moaning and kissing]

How often have you wondered how a real woman treats a man? I'll teach you, tonight.

But I can't do it with these pants in the way. So I'll just hook my fingers along the top of your pants, and run them along to your waist. And slowly pull them down.

Oh! He really just sprang out of there, didn't he? And oh! What a massive cock. I wonder if I just tip-toed my fingers, like this, around your balls, up your long, pulsing shaft, and teased you right beneath your head...

Not even trying to hold back the moans now, are you? But I'm barely even touching your dick? Just imagine how loud you'll be when I grip you just-- like-- this.

[Moans]

Oh, that's so satisfying. Look at your hips, already bucking for me. Struggle as much as you like. There's no escape.

[Whispering]

But secretly you don't want to escape, do you? My hot, wet mouth is right next to your dick. Do you feel my lips flapping against your head. So close to a kiss and yet... Not. I know where a man's most sensitive, this pinched skin here, just below the head. How would it feel if I just... dabbed my tongue there, like this.

[Chuckling]

You like that, just little flicks and sparks of my tongue. Now I'll lick around your head, and drink up all this precum

[Moan]

You want more than a tease, don't you? More than little licks. This dick is throbbing for kisses. For sucking. I'll start by dragging the wet side of my lower lip up your shaft.

[Long moan]

And kiss you until your moans are loud enough.

[Kisses]

Louder, sweetheart. Let me know how desperate you are for me to own this cock.

[More kisses]

That's better. Now I want you to pay attention to everything I'm about to do. I'm going to kiss the tip of your penis, then slowly push you past my lips, until you're greeted by my tongue. I'm gonna swirl this hot, wet tongue around your head, over and over, with just the tip in my mouth. When you start bucking, I'll take you in deeper, stroking you with my gloves while my tongue pushes your dick high against the roof of my mouth, and massages you from below. I'll bob my mouth on your dick, in and out, but just when you think you're gonna cum, my tongue will stop working you. The moment will pass, you'll still be edging, and I'll still have a desperate, erect cock in my mouth.

[Laughter]

You don't believe I can have that kind of control? I do love young superheroes. So naive. Feel me.

[Slurping sounds of a blowjob]

[Coming up for air] Yeah? Didn't I tell you, you'd be screaming my name?

[More slurping]

Yes! Buck those hips. Hit the back of my throat, Hydron Man.

[More slurping]

No, no, no! I specifically told you not to cum, yet. And I know you're my good boy. You'll do as I tell you, yes?

But even I can't throat fuck this cock anymore without making it cum. It's so glistening with my saliva, I bet if I even pressed it with my glove against your stomach, you'd explode all over your chest.

Perhaps I should give your tool a break. Just a short one. Enough to undress.

Look at you. Naked, exposed, helpless, on the floor with a raging, sopping wet boner. While your arch nemesis stands over you. Watch, carefully, Jon. It won't be every day a woman like this undresses for you.

You know, my leotard unzips all the way down to my pussy. If I pull the zipper slowly, you can see my tits pop out.

[Unzipping sound]

You like them? They're so pretty and big when I lean forward, like this. You like that? And when I press them together for you. You want to suck these tits so bad, I can tell. Not yet. I'm going to pull this suit off, and I'm going to look down at you, and finger my pussy.

[More unzipping, then moaning]

Fuck, Jon. You look so hot. Yes, please keep struggling. I like the way your dick bobs.

Mmm. I'm quite good with my fingers. But nothing beats a sex toy. My personal favorite? A good old fashioned dildo. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find one, would you? Now, what's this? Yes, I think this will do. And it's still so hard and wet, I don't need to stroke it at all.

I'll just crouch down over you, and use your cock as my own personal sex toy. Look at this pussy, it's so soaked. I like that your cock twitches when I grab it like this. And rub my pussy lips up and down your shaft.

[Moaning]

Your dick is such a good sex toy. Such a good dildo. You're making me even wetter, you know that, Jon? Now I'm going to use my new didlo to rub my clit.

[More intense, high-pitched]

Yes! Yes. Your head feels so good. Ah! Ah!

Enough foreplay, am I right? I need this dick inside me. Right now. Now stay still! I've got to position this just right, and

[Deeper moan]

Oh! Fuck! Fuck. Yeah. Just the tip, and you're already stretching me wide. I haven't had dick this good in years. Fuck. No, you don't need to thrust, if you don't want. If it makes you feel less guilty about Julie, I'll just bob on you, slowly... slowly. And a little deeper

[Moaning]

Deeper. And faster

[Moaning until orgasm]

Oh my god! Fuck. Oh my God. Jon. Jon. Hydron Man. That dick is gold.

[A few breaths, gaining composure]

And you still haven't cum yet? Your endurance. Julie's gotta love you in the sack.

Oh, don't whine. I had to pull off you, eventually. Your dick's good, but not good enough to cum in this pussy. But... maybe good enough for my tits.

Oh yes, you like these tits? You like when I press them together with gloved hands. Or how about this, when I rub my nipple up your wet shaft. Oh! You're twitching so much. You really do need to cum, don't you?

What if I left you here, with blue balls and a full-on erection, for museum security?

I kid! You've been such a good boy. Such a good piece of fuck meat. I see no harm and laying over you like this, squeezing my tits against your cock.

Shit. Your wet, hot, hard cock feels so good pressed against my soft tits. Do you like how your dick looks, peeking out of my massive cleavage. Here's something Julie could never do for you. Push you in, and out, in, and out of these big, big tits.

[Moaning]

Oh, yeah! Cum all over my tits. Oh, your cum is so warm. Keep cumming for me, keep cumming for your mistress. Oh yeah.

Mmm. Well, Hydron Man, I've got to hand it to you. You're a good fuck. I've got to clean myself off. I suppose I should untie you?