All Comments on 'Captured by Janet'

by joeamerican

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dc6370dc6370over 5 years ago
What?

Sex with others can be fun without cheating and someone getting hurt? I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very poorly written

Please get an editor to help if you feel compelled to post again.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Really?

A woman actually fantasizes about a guy with a hair trigger? When has that ever, ever happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no Lisa

kinda lame.

a real missed opportunity. just another selfish woman manipulating events to get a train run on her. hot maybe, but hard to like any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad grammar

I’m very surprised this story, as it is written, was allowed to be published. The worst use of grammar I’ve ever seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job

WOW, I thought it was a great story but if these are the kind of comments for a story like this, I will never submit one here.

Member201Member201over 5 years ago
A series of short sentences

Doesn't really tell a story. Think of the short little dream flashes used in movies sometimes. Your writing resembles that.

Start asking yourself questions about who, what, when, where and why. You can add dozens of questions that can be used to expand your sentences into something resembling a real story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a good story

It's sad that so many idiots find it necessary to complain about free stories on a porn site. This story was fun because the couple both understand that sex and love are not exclusive. And they both enjoyed what happened. Couples like this will have a long and successful marriage, unlike the clowns who post their negative comments who are bitter because their wives left them and are probably out getting some good dick right now. Please continue to write and post and we'll continue to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can relate

I actually dated a guy who would cum in about thirty seconds of entering my mouth or my kitty. It was kind of a power trip to be able to make him shoot so fast. Thankfully he could get hard again soon. But to be honest, there is nothing worse than just beginning to build up to an orgasm and BOOM, there he goes. I got to the point where I would just grab a handful of his hair and jam his face into my crotch to get off.

joeamericanjoeamericanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank's for reading.

I just want to thank everybody that read my story I hope you enjoyed it. Those of you that left comments I thank also, I found them all entertaining and informative.

Originally the story started out as a fantasy that I wrote down one lonely and drunken night in 2006.

I don't even remember submitting it to the site, it was rejected and it stayed in draft form until this year.

I agree, that it is not really a story, it is an expanded fantasy. Loosely told from the first person perspective, with no real character development.

It is heavy on the graphic scene, some would say that makes it borderline pornography and maybe it does. But I believe erotic stories should be graphic in description. Too often I'll see an erotic story with a very little description of what the characters are engaged in, or their sensory perception. Stories written that way, in my opinion, fall flat and maybe should be characterized as explicit. I would like to rewrite this story, but I'm not sure how I could do that except for writing a parallel story to it, maybe from Janet’s perspective

Personally, I never had an education to the standards of the most poorly educated people in the United States. And writing is absolutely is my weakest skill, that I am determined to improve.

For those of you who enjoyed my story, you might be pleased to know that I have started on the sequel. It has more character development and dialogue and of course graphic description. It will be multi-part series of four short stories with 15-20 minute read times.

Overall the story will be long, so the character development is going to be slow to unfold but hopefully rewarding.

joeamericanjoeamericanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank's for reading my story

I just want to thank everybody that read my story I hope you enjoyed it. Those of you that left comments I thank also, I found them all entertaining and informative.

Originally the story started out as a fantasy that I wrote down one lonely and drunken night in 2006.

I don't even remember submitting it to the site, it was rejected and it stayed in draft form until this year.

I agree, that it is not really a story, it is an expanded fantasy. Loosely told from the first person perspective, with no real character development.

It is heavy on the graphic scene, some would say that makes it borderline pornography and maybe it does. But I believe erotic stories should be graphic in description. Too often I'll see an erotic story with a very little description of what the characters are engaged in, or their sensory perception. Stories written that way, in my opinion, fall flat and maybe should be characterized as explicit. I would like to rewrite this story, but I'm not sure how I could do that except for writing a parallel story to it, maybe from Janet’s perspective

Personally, I never had an education to the standards of the most poorly educated people in the United States. And writing is absolutely is my weakest skill, that I am determined to improve.

For those of you who enjoyed my story, you might be pleased to know that I have started on the sequel. It has more character development and dialogue and of course graphic description. It will be multi-part series of four short stories with 15-20 minute read times.

Overall the story will be long, so the character development is going to be slow to unfold but hopefully rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fair Play

This story is way out of balance. Janet started to seduce another man and manipulate her husband into doing something in lust that he hadn’t considered. She should have talked her desires over with her husband. Then when he wants to talk about she continues the manipulation. So they continue this lifestyle that seems to be all about Janet. Her husband is giving her the gift of two men repeatedly all under the control of Janet. Janet gets her fantasy but not once does she ask about his fantasies and try and make them come true. Even if he doesn’t ask for it why is Janet being so selfish? I think a good follow up to this story would be for the husband to wise up and confident Janet with her manipulative ways and selfishness. Maybe it’s time for two women to be under the direction of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty lopsided story.

Why would Janet be interested in a man that cums so quickly? Why would her husband be okay with her actions after she demonstrates to him that she has no real love or respect for him? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him and exposes herself to who knows how many social diseases. And when does her husband get his threesome with another woman? Fair play and all that? This is just another slut wife leading her wimpy husband around by his nose. Ludicrous.

1 star

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
2 stars

I clicked on two stars and it gave him five. And actually, I thought I was being generous with two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it. Her eyes always light up when she finds a story where the wife includes another man. Over the years she has spread her legs for most of my buddies, a fair number of her work mates, and her guy friends. It was always by her own initiative, just like in your story. She has shown me that a woman has an enormous sexual potential.

My wife’s kink is having total control over my ejaculations. Perversely, she has trained me to cum quickly. It took her about three or four months, but now I am completely a premature ejaculator. And she likes to ‘ruin’ my orgasms. I find it very frustrating but also extremely erotic. I know I could not go back to regular sex like we used to have. Her goal is that I cum within five seconds, and I usually do!

My wife says my being a premature ejaculator serves two purposes. First, I can’t sleep around because no other woman would want that. Second, she is sexually unfulfilled with me. So, she has to sleep around because I can’t satisfy her. It is totally perverse, but very sexy. When I watch her with her lovers, I usually cum without even stroking myself.

Well, we enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

The story was titillating. I think it's wonderful that the or any wife is sexually dominant but ultimately I don't find wife sharing sexually arousing so can only give it 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous