Captured by the Elves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Give me a moment, beautiful. I've been away for a time and...well...get me another mead."

I went to fetch her more of the honey wine. Meanwhile, across the tub Rowan was twitching under the fierce stroking that Braith was giving her. The skinny ginger clutched at Braith—completely at her mercy. It was always interesting to watch Braith please others after living in her home and being with her for so long. I thought about it for a while. Had things really changed all that much since my conversion? It had just happened. My body was different to be sure. There was no denying that. Even the simple act of walking around the room felt different to me. Who was I? I still wasn't sure that I knew. A man can normally look back at what his parents made him and how he fit into the scheme of the world, but what the hell was I?

Taytha called me over. "You didn't forget me, did you?"

"No, my lady. Sorry. My mind is still..."

"Don't apologize. We've all been there and with times like these...It's cruel for you to be joining us during such uncertainty."

While this was happening, Rowan frantically emerged from the tub—splashing water everywhere. She joined Braith in a fierce embrace and the two of them found a decent spot on the floor and went at each other. I felt my cock stiffen at the sight of Braith being sexual with another. There was a strong impulse to join them. My sexual wants were much the same and maybe even heightened. I was enthralled as Rowan pulled off Braith's loose tunic exposing her thick naked body. I moved quickly to a table on the side and retrieved one of the alabaster jars, and left it close to Braith so she could use it. She did so, and in no time her lubed fingers were worming their way deep into Rowan's ass. The scout grunted against Braith's efforts. She may have been an anti-social naturist in her mind, but Rowan's body now belonged to Braith. Resistance would only be a sweetener. I knew that from very personal experience. Braith would dominate you, but you were at least destined to cum. That had to be worth something. I always thought so.

Braith mounted Rowan and entered her. The scout seemed to release some enormous amount of tension once it happened. I knew the feeling well. Even on days when I'd been with so many other elf girls, getting fucked by Braith was more than a release. It was just strange seeing it happen to someone else. I suppose that after my conversion I wasn't going to be the center of attention anymore. I was just another one of them. That wasn't the worst of fates.

Taytha rose up from the safety of the water. Steam rising up with her and the water running down her beautiful dark skin. I was in awe.

"I'm ready now," she said. Taytha looked over at Rowan and Braith for a moment and then back to me. "We have some competition. Come here, lovely."

I went into her arms gratefully. Since the change there was an energy in me—a serious want. Braith hadn't touched me in a sexual way since I'd changed. I imagined that it was her way of letting me acclimate to my new self or perhaps she just wasn't used to the fact that I had changed. Taytha's lips felt so hot and right against my own. During our embrace I was treated to the wonderful new experience of our bare breasts mashing together. Her dark ones against my light. The squashing together of was one of the most wonderful things I'd seen or experienced.

Taytha squeezed me close to her. She said, "It's different now that you're one of us, isn't it?"

I was speechless. My stomach felt like it might fly off towards distant shores, and my now large cock swelled into painful proportion. The shear excitement of the whole event was almost too much to bear.

Finally, I said, "I'm not sure who I am sometimes, but it feels good."

"Did you choose a name yet?"

"Kiari," I said.

Taytha looked over to Braith for a moment, and then turned back to me and giggled. She said, "A girl as cute as you should do everything that feels right."

She kissed me again—pressing almost painfully into me. When Taytha kissed me, she bit my lower almost every time, but instead of being repelled I longed for more it. It was different being with her. Several of the others never even bothered to kiss me. Taytha's deft hands found my ripe breasts, and I was treated to a whole new kind of affection. My news breasts were so sensitive to her caresses, her tweaks—all of her attentions. It was a plaything to her, and Taytha knew it.

"This is all new, isn't it?" she asked. "No one's had you since the conversion?"

I shook my head.

"Oh...I am honored," she said. "This is going to be a privilege."

I reached my hand down to feel at Taytha's growing cock. It was larger than I ever thought it could be. Without thinking, I eased down to my knees and wrapped my lips around Taytha's rigid sex. It filled my mouth and pressed into the back of my throat. I sucked hard on Taytha's cock. The tall elf wobbled a bit, and grabbed the back of my head to stabilize herself.

Taytha sighed. "Very nice," she said. "I've heard of your talents. I've always wanted you when I visited the bathhouse, but there were always so many people waiting to have you. It's hard to be popular, isn't it? Or is it popular to be hard?"

I didn't answer her. Instead, I worked her cock with all off the skill that I'd obtained over the course of my time there. I brought my hand up to massage Taytha's large elf-girl balls. Her cock twitched in the tight confines of my mouth. I looked up and saw Taytha struggled to resist the urge to fill my mouth with her hot cum, but she controlled herself, and gently urged me away. Her cock slipped away from my mouth leaving behind a trail of precum and saliva.

Taytha said, "I'm not cumming yet, darling. On your back now. I want to look at your pretty face as I fuck you."

I did as she asked, and did my best to find a comfortable spot on the wet floor. Across from us. Braith had pulled her cock out of Rowan, and the skinny elf scout was licking it clean. I've been there before, I thought to myself with a grin. I found the alabaster jar on the floor and held it in my hands. It was unnaturally cold even around the heat of the tubs and the peat moss ovens. I dug my fingers into it—coating them. Then I eased them into my newly-formed plump ass. Just the feeling of my fingers worming into me sent a tingling jolt through my body ending in my rigid cock. After my conversion the level of sexual energy dwelling just beneath the surface was nearly intolerable. Before, when I'd first met the elves, I considered them to be cruel and sexually insatiable, but living as one I began to understand. We were potent creatures and as much as I anticipated Taytha fucking me, something in my developing mind told me that I wanted to take a human male for myself...but that would wait.

Taytha joined me on the floor. A look of pure lust on her radiant face. She grabbed the alabaster jar for herself, and used the thick salve to coat her generous member up and down. She readied it at my opening—the head of her cock just tucking itself inside of me. "This will be a treat for me," she said. "Thank you, Kiari."

Taytha pushed her cock into me, and my plump ass received it greedily. My hands braced against her as she explored my insides. I clenched at the intrusion to my body. The pressure was intense but satisfying. Her cock pushing in and pulling out of me, left me catching my breath in my throat. Taytha smiled down at me as she pounded my ass. Her own breathing deepened. It was thrilling to watch her as she fucked. She looked like a wet copper goddess. I could only imagine what country she originally came from, but she was a delight and I was with her.

She said, "I see that Landa wasn't lying about you. She converted me; you know? I fought and I resisted. The old me was a powerful warrior that men feared. I was a dangerous man, but now I'm better." She gently laid her hand on my tummy. "And so are you."

Her hand slid down from my stomach to take hold of my cock, and she began stroking it with abandon. My precum getting all over her fingers. I writhed and shook beneath her as Taytha kept fucking me. Sooner than I wanted the tingling took over my balls and cock. I spewed hot seed into Taytha's hand. My orgasm rocked my whole body from the soles of my girlish feet to the tips of my elf ears. A much more powerful experience than I'd had before as a man. Taytha giggled at my reaction a she worked hard to stave off her own orgasm. "It only gets better," she said. "Don't worry You'll learn it all."

It wasn't long after that Taytha's own orgasm finally overtook her. She clutched at me tightly and thrust her body against with all she had. Her cock erupted within my plump ass—filling me with her cum. The old familiar feeling tingling of the she-elf's seed was there, but the change had already taken me so the previous fear was no longer there. I was one of them and I was merely enjoying myself like any other she-elf.

Taytha disentangled herself from me, and stood up with a deep sigh. She said, "That was marvelous. After fighting out there in the forest there really is nothing like a good fuck."

I rolled over and stood up. My mind already focused on the cleaning up we'd be doing. That's just how it was living with Braith. However, I couldn't resist the chance to ask someone who was there.

"How is the fighting?" I asked. "I've heard rumors, but nothing substantial."

"I heard that you were a soldier before," she said. "That's good. We'll need fighters. The human force is large and bolstered by a company of our elf cousins. Landa believes that they're here to build a road or a bridge. If the humans have made common cause with the mundane elves then they could know a great deal about us. Things will get worse. As it is, we've conducted a raid and harassed them after they fell back, but once they regrouped in force then we had to withdraw. Teagan wanted to stay, but Landa urged caution. I recommend that you prepare yourself, darling. You were born again into hard times."

Taytha set about retrieving her clothing and dressing. Across the room Braith and Rowan were still sharing some tender moments which Braith naturally supplemented with another flagon of mead. I'd no doubt be hearing about Rowan and her eccentricities from Braith later on. She cared for all of the girls that we serviced, but it was impossible for her to resist the urge to gossip. We lived in a rather small world with little contact with the outside. The personal issues and foibles of the residents were fair game.

Once the two elf scouts were dressed and finished their last horns of mead, they bid us good day and retreated to their homes to sleep. If they were lucky it would be a full night's sleep. My own experience in the army said that scouts were often the most over-worked of soldiers. The eyes and ears and of the army. The elves were not exactly an army, but some similar function applied. The elf girls left and Braith and I set about our duties as always. It wasn't until later that things got much more complicated.

Two days later it started. What happened was bound to be unavoidable on some level. At least. I would tell myself that later. The raids conducted by Landa and Teagan continued. Little information came to us. People within were expecting doom, but the doom was slow in coming. That aspect of it was the worst part: the waiting. Gods, I knew the feeling. On the march we prayed for a swift end to our suffering. That man was long gone though. Braith and I rose that morning as we often did. She held me for a moment before we left the comfort of our bed.

"We're going to be just fine," she said. "These humans can't last that long in the forest. The forest itself defeats most invaders."

She had a point. It was far from civilization and cruel compared to what we'd been used to. Braith had told me that the forest was filled with the bones of unfortunate invaders, and I believed her. I couldn't imagine the challenge of keeping an army going after what happened to my own.

"Two weeks," I told her. "If this supposed army can survive that it will be an achievement."

My late commander had liked to toss around that number. I had no idea what logistics really applied to it, but it sounded like an excellent base line to start from.

It was typical day like so many before had come to pass. Landa and Teagan hadn't returned from their raid. The news carried through the entire settlement that morning even though everyone still managed to perform their daily duties. The limber and ever spry Yanitza took initiative. She assured everyone that things were under control. While she and the other sentries made their final preparations. Taytha and Rowan were still there on rest. The copper-skinned beauty herded Raina and some of the newer or less experienced converts. They were issued weapons and drilled as a fast response squad. The wiry Rowan promised everyone that she would find Landa, Teagan, and the others. She disappeared into the forest before anyone could offer any objections. I believe that everyone at the time desperately wanted her to go and return with our friends more than we worried about her safety. That thought stuck with me for a moment. Yes, they were my friends then. If the enemy invaded, they would see me as just another one of the elves. I wasn't different anymore.

Braith and I made our final preparations. We had a great deal of water stored up and baskets of bandages. She had several potions and poultices ready to assemble, as well as a set of tools that I hadn't seen in the house before. They were very old, but well cared for. After a moment of study some of the shapes stirred my memory. They were surgeon's tools.

"I didn't know you were trained," I said. "Back home people are terrified of surgeons."

"Where you're from your surgeon is often your barber. One day, when we're married, I'll tell you about my old life."

"What's that have to do with surgeon's tools?"

Braith smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She said, "Thank the goddess that your beautiful, darling."

I laughed at my own foolishness. My future wife, I thought. She was still such a mystery and worth fighting for.

One of the sentries in the towers spotted something. Instead of calling out, she picked up a large wooden rattle and shook it. The resulting sound was very light and probably not something that human ears would recognize, but those of us with keen elf ears picked up on it immediately. The gate had already been sealed and the walls reinforced. Guards on their towers nocked arrows and Raina and the other new recruits waited with weapons at the ready. Everyone in the settlement held their collective breath. Then we heard it: a bird call that did not come from a bird. Yanitza moved like a squirrel across the top of the wall. She cocked her head—she seemed to be considering something. Then call came again. Yanitza replied and the person in the woods did the same. Yanitza leapt down into the courtyard.

She said, "Rowan found them."

"And?"

She smiled. "Our friends have come."

Eventually we began to make out a large party making its way towards the village. It was a much larger group than the party that Landa and Teagan had led out only days before. When they got close, we heard the singing. It was a mixture of the mysterious and beautiful singing that I'd hard during my transformation and the bawdy cat calls that the elves preferred.

The gates were quickly opened and the large party began filing in. As they got closer, we noticed that there were wounded elves being carried on make-shift litters. Braith ran over and directed the wounded towards her house. I followed after her awaiting orders. As I got closer, I noticed that at the rear of the group was a row of men bound in leather ties and secured to a rope. They were beaten and bloodied. In their eyes was the same fear that I once had.

"Gods! Look at that one," said a man when he noticed me. "Maybe we're dead and these are angels."

I paid him no mind, but the red-headed Landa walked by and belted him across the face. None of them spoke after that. While the men shrunk away from Landa, I noticed that two among them were the "mundane" elves who were normally rivals to the humans, but apparently had found common cause.

Some of the elves that came inside were a little different than the ones that I was used to seeing. They came in all manner of complexions and wore clothing that was quite different. At the head of one group was a tall chieftain of even darker skin than sweet Taytha. The warriors that surrounded her were fierce, yet I watched Taytha run out of nowhere to go and embrace this chieftain. The two held each other for some time. The dark chieftain noticed me staring.

"Aren't you curious?" she said. "Do I frighten you?"

"She's new," said Taytha. "A little shy, but a treasure. I tell you that from very personal experience." Taytha looked to me. "This is Dria. Some of the girls down south listen to what she says. The others just want to be in her bed."

Dria was remarkably tall and muscular even for one of the she-elves. Her long hair was done in a series of complex braids finished with beads and feathers much like Teagan and Landa occasionally wore.

"Some do both," said Dria. "Like this one." She squeezed Taytha until she squealed. Dria looked me up and down. "You are sweet looking. I'll talk to Landa. Perhaps we'll take you home with us."

Once things had settled, Landa spoke before the assembled elves. She said, "I'm pleased to see that you remained vigilant while we were gone. Things didn't go so well for us."

We noticed the ragged state that our defenders were in.

She continued, "I was wrong. I believed that we had the measure of the humans. I thought that my caution was enough, but..."

"That's enough," said Teagan coming forward. She was being held up by two of her raiders. "The fault is mine. I was too eager to attack and now we suffered for it. The lives that were lost are on my head."

Braith called me over to the litters where she and some others were examining the wounded. There I saw that one litter was piled two high. The occupants were not moving like the others. I didn't know the first elf. Surely, I'd seen her at some point, but my life in the settlement was still quite sheltered. When I rolled this elf over, I saw the beautiful Delphi. A red blossom of blood had welled up to stain the fabric of her vest. Even in death her large breasts remained magnificent. Her peaceful face made it seem as though she were only sleeping. As much as I believed that I was numb to death, I wasn't then. I just stared at her—not able to convince myself that someone as strong and confident as Delphi could be killed by a lowly human.

Landa addressed me. "Do you understand what we face now?" She walked over and put something in my hand. "Delphi wanted you to have this. Those were her last thoughts. Keep it and remember her. I don't believe that we'll see her like again."

I opened my hand to see the necklace with the encircled copper star. The mark of a paladin. It was glazed over with Delphi's blood. Though Delphi had long since left the holy order of the paladins the star had only left her body in death. I put the necklace around my neck and left the copper star rest between my new breasts. I could've cleaned off Delphi's blood first, but somehow it felt appropriate.

Landa took my hand in hers. My stomach fluttered when I realized that the eyes of everyone there were on me.

She said, "You're our newest convert. You see what we're up against? Are you with us until death?"

I nodded.

"Did you think of name yet? If you haven't, we have several more friends here to help you." She addressed the others. "Isn't she beautiful, ladies? Even as a man she was beautiful. She resisted the change for the longest time, but eventually she joined us. Are we happy to have her here with us?"