Captured by the Elves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane gasped. His cock twitched, and sent several jets of hot elf seed into my waiting mouth. I didn't hesitate to swallow all of it. There was no deep tingling sensation from swallowing his cum like there had been with the girls from the settlement, but I felt more than satisfied either way. I stood up once his cock was softening to meet Dane face to face. A glaze of his cum was still on the edge of my mouth. Our eyes met. I could tell that he was happy to see me.

Braith hugged him from behind—mashing her breasts against his back. "This is better than dying out in the forest, isn't it?" she said. "I have more pleasure to show you, lovely. Will you let me?"

There was a moment for Dane in which he seemed to consider the greater implications of what Braith was offering. In reality: there was only so much of a choice. If he refused it would be done anyway. That wouldn't be so enjoyable, but there were greater concerns for us all on that day.

Dane turned his head, smiled at Braith and he kissed her. "I'll stay with you?"

"Me and Kiari. There will be times when you will be expected to entertain others and in time, you'll want to do it anyway. However, it's time for another permanent helper here. My others assistants have always moved on to other tasks or don't get to work as often. It's just been Kiari and I lately. A third lady of the house well that would be lovely. So, what say you?"

He nodded.

She put her hands on Dane's shoulders and eased him to the floor. "You really should return the favor to Kiari. She doesn't often get that treat."

My cock had not receded from its earlier errection. I had learned to delay my own pleasure from my time as a servant. In the bathhouse most of the pleasure taken was rarely my own.

Now on his knees, the handsome elf faced off with my engorged sex. He stared at it with some uncertainty and trepidation. I'd forgotten the first time I'd pleased the she-elves with my mouth. It had happened so often that it had become as normal as breakfast. In point of fact: swallowing the tingling load of she-elf cum usually was part of my daily sustenance. It was quite different being on the opposite end.

Dane leaned forward and took my swollen cock in his mouth. The hot, moist interior of him was irresistible. I inhaled sharply and tried to steady myself. I didn't want it to end too quickly. If things worked the way they were supposed to then this would be the last time that Dane would be his old self. Naturally, I thought about how Brendan and I had resisted. Didn't Braith say that the elves had developed a resistance? None of that mattered to me as Dane began pleasing my rigid, she-elf cock.

Braith carefully slid a padded stool up under Dane's middle and forced him to lean forward on it. He only briefly had to pull his mouth off of my cock and quickly engulfed it again. Braith spread his legs out from behind—careful to keep him stable, but working to create the access that she desired. I knew what he was about to experience. My first time had been terrifying. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it. Almost as bad was how much I realized that I'd enjoyed it. We were going to destroy a man. The pressure and the almost painful tingling raged within my cock as Dane sucked me for all that I had. His powerful tongue moving deftly around my cock head and down my shaft within his mouth.

Dane suddenly grunted. My eyes opened to see that Braith had already lubed Dane's ass and entered him with her cock. I looked down into Dane's eyes. I was looking for panic or despair. The feelings that had almost consumed me, but Dane seem strangely tranquil. I cupped his cheek gently with my hand. I wanted to hang on for as long as I could. Here was someone that I could genuinely sympathize with. He was like I had been. We stayed that way for what seemed like forever. Two she-elves about to create a third. I thought about how it had been when I'd watched Landa and Teagan convert Brendan in front of me. I was one of them.

"Are you almost there?" Braith asked me.

"Any second," I said. "I can't hold it off."

"Do it."

I cried out. My muscles tensing. My cock pulsed in Dane's mouth—spewing my cum into him. Braith came not long after me—filling Dane's ass with her own seed. The look on Dane's face told me that he was already feeling it.

I touched him gently. "Swallow," I said. "Accept me, and accept your new self."

He swallowed every drop that I gave him. Braith and I both withdrew from our new lover, and let him rest atop the padded stool. That wait was the most intense stretch of time that I can ever recall. Even more so that the times that I'd feared that I was going to be changed. My resistance had frightened the elves. What would Dane's mean?

It was not to be though. Dane clutched at his middle and cried out in pain.

"The voices," he cried. "The singing."

"Don't be afraid," said Braith. "The goddess speaks to you. Listen to her."

I stood back. My mouth hung open as I watched what happened to me happen to yet another man. The bones in Dane's frame cracked and shifted. His pale skin became suddenly very flush with blood as it worked to alter him. First it was the feminine hips to emerge. Then a plump curvaceous ass that rested above them. Dane reeled back and I saw his cock growing larger as well. What light body hair he still had turned to ash and fell away to nothing. Plump bell-shaped breasts stretched forth from his formerly chiseled chest. Braith was noticeably pleased by their sight. Dane's face changed to that o a beautiful female elf. His cries of anguish became her cries of pleasure. Then she passed out.

Braith blew her a kiss. "Welcome to the family," she said. "It's always good to see the birth of a new sister."

"I can't believe it," I said. "It worked. The first time."

"That it did. Most of us sires have done it more than once during our long lives, but it often takes a few seedings or more in your case."

"It wasn't me," I said, terrified. I couldn't have done that to Dane.

Braith was there to hug me close to her. "Don't worry. We didn't do anything wrong. He would've been killed, but now she'll be living with us for a long time. Anyway, we need to get her in that bath. Once we're clean We'll get some sleep."

I helped her pick the new "Dane" up and we carefully eased her into the tub. We scrubbed her clean, and then entered the tub ourselves to wash each other. The whole time Dane didn't wake up. We dried her and brought her into our bed to sleep between us. It was done. She would start a brand-new life when she woke up and I had helped to do that. There was a lot for me to dwell on as sleep finally took me, but I had no idea what I was doomed to experience next.

*

Note: Thank you for your time and interest. I know this went on longer than I normally make them, but sometimes that's what happens. This story has found some new life for me. I'm very sorry for neglecting it for so long. I hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to rate it, and by all means leave a comment. It's your feedback and enjoyment that keep me coming back. I finish this after a long day of work. I'm sipping on some fine craft whiskey from one of our distilleries down here in San Diego. I hope you have a good day and stay safe out there. Cheers!