Captured by the Elves Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elves all around the settlement whooped and cheered their approval.

Landa turned back to me. "What's your name?"

"Kiari," I said.

Landa looked over towards Braith for a moment, then back to me. "I see. Well then, Welcome home, Kiari."

I went to help Braith with the wounded, but a voice yelled at me to stop. It was Raina that appeared before everyone. She still had the spear that they armed her with and she looked every bit the warrior she-elf.

She said, "Kiari, after you tend the wounded, I want you to come live with me."

"Why would I do that?"

There was a deep silence amongst the gathered. As the other elf girls waited to see what would happen next. The visiting warriors must have been struck by how tense and awkward things had suddenly become. Here they only came to help and now they were witnesses to our bizarre drama. I pitied them and was embarrassed for myself.

Raina would not be deterred though. No matter how much worse she made it. She said, "I'm the one that converted you. It was me. No one else. We are bonded. I know that you feel it. I know it. With our past and everything else it makes sense that we be together."

Back home I used to envy the very popular people. The world and all its treasures seemed to fall fight into their hands, but in that moment, I just wanted to disappear.

The beautiful Taytha came to my aid. She was still covered in sweat from the preparations that we'd made. She wiped it off her beautiful dark skin. She said, "Don't use the past to justify such a thing. You two were men before you joined us. Those men are now gone."

Many of the women in the settlement agreed with that sentiment. In several ways we all had something of that same story. The converts greatly outnumbered the purebloods as far as I could tell.

Teagan borrowed a spear from another elf and used it as a crutch and hobbled over to Raina. She shrugged off the attempts of the other elves to help her.

"You're sure about this?" she asked Raina. "I told you that you have the chance to have a totally new life."

"I want this for myself, Teagan. You said that I had to assert myself and so I am. Kiari should be mine."

Teagan looked at me. "It is one of our customs. Raina doesn't lie about the bond. She feels it and surely you do as well. It is our way."

As much as it pained me to admit it there was something there between Raina and I. A compulsion. I wanted to hate her, but just being near the tall brunette with the big brown eyes was enough to make me second guess myself. I looked over at Braith. She didn't say a word. She knew that despite what had been between us, our wants could be overridden by their tradition and the strange magical power that bonded us all together. There were tears forming in her eyes, but she couldn't object.

Raina held out her strong hand. It wasn't an appeal. It was an order.

Landa laughed in front of everyone. In front of wants, desires, and especially tradition. She said, "Look at us! Taking so much time on such a thing in the face of so much danger."

"It's our way," said Teagan.

"Sometimes. Though not always. If someone drifts towards another because of a conversion bond that's one thing, but to force the issue is another. I'd also remind you that I brought Kiari here to us. I should have a say."

Dria, the tall dark-skinned leader from the south spoke. "I would support Landa in this."

Others agreed.

"And what do you say?" I asked.

"Funny as it seems," she said, "I want to hear your thoughts and your wants. This is your life, Kiari. I live my life as a free woman despite my responsibilities. I would have that for you."

The agreement from the other women all around was palpable.

I said, "I belong to Braith. That's my choice."

Braith came forward and took my hand. "I...we want to petition for a marriage," she said.

Many of the assembled cheered. I'd later learn that marriage wasn't common. Landa took the joined hands of Braith and myself in her own. "I would happily endorse such a thing if I can retain personal exception."

Braith was about to object, but then nodded in acceptance.

Raina looked devasted. Her grip on her spear tightened for a moment, and the others were already reacting, but she only stuck it into the ground. She turned away from me, and stormed off. Teagan let her go. Something had been strained between the two of them. I wouldn't understand until later.

"Tonight, we hold our gathering," said Landa. "For now, see to the wounded and prepare our dead."

Braith and I set about with the wounded. Several of the others helped us get them to the bathhouse and many of those volunteers stayed on to assist in helping our fellow elves. It took several hours and much work, but no one else died. The survivors would be a while in recovery but Braith told me that we were a hardy people that healed quickly. Some of them were even able to return to their own homes to rest.

"We heal so much better than others," she said. "If only you knew."

Hours later the gathering commenced. I'd never seen so many elves at once. The guards remained in their towers and the sentries on high alert, but nothing deterred the elves from having their meeting. The wounded that had been returned were on the mend. Even Teagan had stopped by to have her leg wrapped and braced. She struggled to move around, but refused anyone's offer of help. She was determined to show everyone that she could move as well as ever.

The elves from the other settlements were remarkable. Dria and her cohort had come up from the south. Nearly all were dark of hair and skin. Theirs was one of the oldest settlements and had spent generations resisting the fierce warriors from the southern empires. They were very powerful, yet Dria held such a deep respect for Landa. I could only wonder at what past they had together. There was little doubt that the she-elves were far more diverse than I once thought them to be. From the north came a group of elves that were very pale like Rowan. While Rowan adorned her body with the dirt of the forest, these elves covered their bodies in all manner of fierce yet oddly beautiful tattoos. These were some rather intense women, and even though I was part of the overall group I was intimidated. These two groups were the standouts. The large number of the newly arrived elves were relatively similar to our own settlement. Later, I would speak to many of these women to learn that there were even more settlements even farther away. Wherever the mundane elves had gone in the world at some point they gave rise to one of our communities.

Landa and Teagan held court with the leaders of the visiting elves at their sides and everyone who was not wounded or on guard duty was in attendance. There was food and drink provided. Mostly flatbread and honey along with a simple soup made of mushrooms that I was told was a traditional food. A proper feast would be prepared the next day, but there was plenty of mead to go around, and they'd even captured a keg of human ale that was quickly served and enjoyed.

A make-shift corral comprised of briars and sharpened stakes surrounded the prisoners. The men had stopped pleading for their lives. Some of them may have still nurtured the faintest light of hope, but on some of their faces I saw the looks of dead men who just hadn't stopped moving yet. I wondered if they had any inkling. The two elves among their number were praying. I felt for them. Death wasn't going to be as likely as they believed. I couldn't see Landa and Teagan wasting the effort of bringing them back if they were only going to be killed. No, I thought. This will be the newest batch of converts. They won't be allowed to fight most likely, but the population would be increased. The prisoners were a great attraction for a while. The elves even took several flagons of mead to the condemned men. Some of the stubborn ones refused to drink the offered refreshment, but eventually they all gave in. It was a special brew of mead and herbs. I knew it well. It didn't take long for the men to become much more agreeable with their situation.

Landa began by thanking the elves that had come to help us. She recounted how they had made the mistake of letting a raid become a pitched battle and began to be overwhelmed by the human numbers. Fortunately, Dria and the others arrived and flanked the humans on two sides. Several perished and the rest scrambled to retreat through the last open spaces. The captives were the ultimate proof of the elves' success according to Landa. Every elf from our settlement cheered and thanked our heroic guests. I cheered along with all the others.

Landa gave the floor to Teagan. The fierce blonde elf was tall as ever even though she still used a stick to walk. Teagan still carried herself like a proud creature, but there was something a trifle more reserved about her then. She wasn't defeated. No, I can't imagine her ever admitting defeat. Caution perhaps. Something that Landa normally exercised in her stead.

"I believed that the humans were less than they truly were," said Teagan. "Perhaps their alliance with the mundane elves has improved them. Landa and I have spoken at length. The other chieftains have also added their wisdom. We ask your approval to recognize that we are in an all-out war with these humans. Will you do this?"

We all agreed.

Teagan actually smiled. There was another side to her that I never got to know. Others would speak of it and I would have my doubts, but in that moment, I saw a trace of this other her.

Landa embraced Teagan, and then the sultry red head took over again. "My sister Teagan fought bravely and suffered for our cause. Honor her as I do. It is war then. Tomorrow we will bury our dead and pray. Tonight, we shall renew our blood to remind this world that no matter what foes it sends against us we will endure as we always have. Our new arrivals should be feeling well relaxed by now." She had a wicked smile. "We considered those who've expressed interest in converting others. The chieftains will take two for our private amusement. The rest will be divided among the chosen. Enjoy yourselves. The funerals will be at first light as always."

I didn't envy the fate of the prisoners mostly because I'd been there and suffered that. I was rather content with the idea of just going home with Braith. We had several patients that would require attention, and ultimately it had been a tiring day. This was our life and I was content with that. Then as we were walking away, one of the elf guards flagged Braith down. We were summoned to the prisoner corral. Most of them had already been taken by then. There were only two left, and one of them was given to Braith on a leash. I was skittish about the whole thing, but Braith didn't bat an eye. This was part of her life.

The guard said, "Landa insisted that you have one of the mundane elves for your studies. You and your pretty new wife can have some fun."

"Thank you," said Braith. "Landa does me honor as always."

The walk back to the house was suddenly longer than I expected. I tried to keep well ahead of the prisoner that Braith held on the leash. He was the elf that I'd seen praying earlier. It was hard for me to judge his age. He appeared to be a little older than I'd been as a man. That was hardly useful to gauge an elf's age though. I looked back at him as we walked. He wasn't pleading. The drink had made him more compliant and that somehow made it all worse.

Braith paid him no mind, but instead she spoke to me. She said, "You made me so happy today. For a moment I thought that you'd actually go to her and leave me."

"No."

"The bond is real."

"I know. Yanitza told me about it."

"Yanitza...I see. She and I..."

"I understand, Braith. I suppose there always was going to be something between Raina and I, but...I belong with you."

"You won't regret it," she said. "We're going to be very happy."

She jerked her prisoner forward, and finally addressed him. "Mundane elf," she said, "It's been a while since we took your kind. Why did your ever-so-wise council join with the humans?"

"I refuse to answer you," he said. The mead and the herbs had taken a toll on him, but not so strongly as it had on the humans. "I...you'll do as you will to me. I'll be remembered as a martyr."

"If your people sent you way out here to act as support for the brutish humans then I doubt that very much. Don't despair though. You're going to be in our family and live a long and happy life."

"I'd rather die than be altered by you into some aberration."

"Please don't," I said. "You'll only make it worse for yourself. We'll get you more of the drink and you can relax. That will make it so much easier."

He leered at me. "Who are you?" he asked. "Where are you from?"

"That doesn't matter anymore."

"That chieftain said that you were a new convert. The old you is still in there. Help me."

"You'll be fine," I assured him.

Braith was not amused by his attempts to lure me away from her, and the rest of the walk wasn't nearly as pleasant for him as it could have been. I gave her a look after a while and she eased back. Fortunately, he wasn't that hurt.

Once we were inside Braith led him to the tub area, and secured his leash to an over-hanging bracket. I went to retrieve a flagon of mead and brought it to Braith who added an herbal tincture to it.

"Be his little angel and help him relax," she said. "I'll add some heat to the tub."

Braith added more peat moss to the ovens and began heating new water to be added to the tub, yet there wasn't enough moss. She left to go out to our storage area while I walked over to our guest with the flagon. His face was bloodied, but not too bad. Braith did love to strike low.

"Is this supposed to be 'fine'?" he asked.

"I warned you." I filled a horn with the wine, and held it to his mouth. He drank. "The pain will fade and the tub is amazing," I told him.

"I barely feel anyway. Your serving girls were trying to drown us in drink."

"It's meant to help. They try to make it easier when they can. If you really push it then you may be in for something more primal."

"You're a prisoner just like me," he said.

"Not anymore. Look, Braith can be kind. She wants to be, I promise you. Don't fight it."

"My name is Dane," said the elf.

"A human name?"

"Yes. My mother named me after a famous human hero. I grew up on Cheriya Island. You know of it?"

"It's in the lake near Peltest."

"You were human then. What's your name?"

"Kiari," I said, and made him drink another horn.

"Before," he said. The drink was taking him and at first, he was barely able to register what I said.

"I was in the fifth army," I said. "My name is Kiari though."

"The fifth? We heard about you. Command wasn't sure if the Wild Elves took you or if you made it east. Rumors and misinformation abound. The war goes badly."

I made him drink more, and when he couldn't finish the horn, I drank it for him. It was nice to feel the numbing effects of the herbs. They didn't affect me as much as they did when I was a human, but it was still nice. I set down the horn and flagon and then set about stripping off Dane's clothes. His uniform wasn't one that I recognized. It was finely made despite the brutal treatment that it has received. Elf craftsmanship, I thought. Though if Dane truly was from Cheriya Island then it could've been imported into the capital.

Beneath his garments Dane was a lanky man. Thin with a type of muscle definition that wouldn't seem natural in a human. There was a clouded look on his face, and I wondered how much of that was the herbed mead and if any of it was satisfaction at seeing than an attractive, she-elf was ogling his hard body. I couldn't resist touching him—feeling his virile body and the strength contained there. Gods! I felt such a raw attraction to the man. Under his pants he wore simple linin underwear with a prominent bulge within them. I pulled them off to reveal his large elf cock. Elves had almost no body hair naturally. The men included. Being converted merely took it to the next level. Dane's change wouldn't be as drastic as what was about happen to those other humans.

"Well, isn't he pretty?" said Braith, returning to the room. "These 'classic' elves were our ancestors. We should appreciate them."

"Will you be gentle?"

She smiled. "Of course. I heard you two talking. Still not tempted to leave, sweetheart?"

"I said 'no'."

She kissed me. "I love you, Kiari." She turned to Dane. "And you, precious...I'll love you as well. In time you'll feel the same."

Dane was hesitant even though he was intoxicated, but eventually he answered. "You won't hurt me?"

"Not anymore. I take care of my lovelies."

Braith spit in her hand, and took hold of Dane's cock. He was nervous at first. How could he not be? Braith had always been intimidating. As much as I'd come to care and even love her, she could still scare me. She gently stroked his cock, and despite his initial fear Dane began to get hard.

"There you are," said Braith. "It's been a while, hasn't it? You'll cum soon enough, but Kiari and I need to have our fun too."

I took a step back. "Maybe I shouldn't," I said. "This seems to be an important thing that you can take care of. I'll leave you two alone."

Braith grabbed me by the wrist. "No, darling. We're a legitimate couple now. We're doing this together."

She moved my hand to Dane's growing cock, and beckoned me to take over. I did as I was prompted and was rewarded with how hot and rigid our elf guest had become. He was leaking pre-cum onto my fingers lubricating him more. Meanwhile, Braith stripped off her tunic and leggings. Seeing her strong, thick body excited me more. Braith carefully eased herself to the floor, and took Dane's cock in her mouth. I was astonished to see Mistress Braith of the bathhouse servicing a man. I watched for a time. Her pulling hard on his erect organ—her full lips sliding over his shaft. I felt my own cock getting hard just watching, and imagining her doing it to me. There was no choice now. I stripped off my clothes and joined Braith on the floor.

She pulled away from Dane's cock to kiss me briefly, and then held my head so I could take over sucking off the elf. I filled my mouth with him—taking his hard sex to the back of my throat, and pulling back before I gagged. Braith felt up and squeezed my breasts from behind. My nipples hardened beneath her touch.

She whispered—her breath hot into my ear. "See? You did want to be here. You and I are welcoming our brave new friend into our home. We'll have all kinds of fun."

"I don't want him to leave," I managed to mumble around Dane's cock. The more impressive thing was that Braith understood me.

She laughed. "Don't worry. She's in there. Once we get her out, she'll stay with us."

Braith stood up to undo Dane's leash from the ceiling bracket. "Do we still need this?" she asked. "You're going to be good?"

Dane nodded, and Braith undid his wrist bindings as well and dropped the leather straps near me on the floor.

Dane's free hands clutched gently at my head as I continued to please him with my mouth to the best of my ability.

"Oh...yes...," he said, "I just wasn't this feeling forever."

"You'll enjoy it plenty," she said. "My sweet Kiari is as generous as she is beautiful. Don't you think?"

"She is. She is wonderful."

Braith laughed. "A lot of people are wonderful when your cock is in their mouth, but she truly is."

Dane probably would've agreed with anything that Braith said, and he did. I angled my eyes to glance at Braith. She had relaxed her guard finally. This induction for Dane was going easier than mine had. I thought about the power of simply being in the presence of these women. Yes, they did use the herbs, the mead, and persuasion to make it happen, but there had to be something else as well.