Captured Ch. 06

Story Info
Katherine and Killian are Back...
1.7k words
4.63
11.1k
9
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
907 Followers

Killian woke with a start, a swath of silver moonlight streaking across the bed leaving him half-blind and thoroughly disoriented. For a moment he thought it had been this that had awakened him, or perhaps the snarled chords of snores emanating from his loft. But then the curtain of heavy clouds shifted, and in the darkness Killian could see Katherine's face, silvery and luminous as the moon, at his shoulder. Her eyes were black with fear and her face was bruised from the afternoon's exploits. He was surprised to find himself displeased with this, wishing instead for the sleepy innocence her features had started to take on in the recent days past. Now, her knuckles were stained white where she gripped his arm.

"Killian," she whispered, the stroke of her voice around his name making something molten stir in his chest. "Killian?" She had fallen asleep on his bed after he'd fucked her and hardly moved since-- she was perfectly, beautifully naked in the dim light. All lustrous skin, all supple curves.

He put a thumb to her swollen lower lip, cupping his fingers gently around her cheek and jaw. "I'm awake." The few hours he'd lost in sleep had slaked his lust enough to restore the tenderness her company had begun to foster in him. "What is it, little one?"

"Please don't let them hurt me." Katherine's voice quavered despite her best efforts.

Killian let his hand roam through the heavy coils of her hair. She turned her cheek into his hand, burrowing into his touch as if for comfort. She pressed her lips to his palm and he rolled his eyes, expecting to look down and see her cleverness manifesting through careful manipulation. He was shocked to see the nakedness of her earnestness, opal tears swelling at the corners of her metallic eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her close, feeling her tremble with suppressed sobs. She clung to him then, her face buried in the hard press of his chest, her skin cool but for radiating spots of heat that he knew represented her newest bruises. She was a delicate creature, his little doe. But for all her fire and fight, but for all her enigmatic and comburent lust, no matter how hard she tried to hide it-- at her heart, she was finespun and fragile. And she needed him.

"I won't let them hurt you," he intoned quietly. After a moment, he corrected himself. "I won't let them hurt you again." Her slight weight collapsed fully into him then; her relief was tangible and ripe. He brushed the hair out of her face, rested his chin on her forehead. She was so beautiful, he couldn't help but want to break her. That feeling was ultimately familiar to him. But she was so precious, he couldn't quite bear to. That feeling was strikingly new.

"Thank you," she breathed, her petal lips smooth against his skin. Her hands moved from his arms to his shoulders, then down to the muscled ruts of his ribs, leaving trails of fire smoldering in their wake. She lifted her chin to him then and kissed him, really kissed him, and everything around them melted away like snow in water. Their lips slid across each other, full and wanting, and this time Katherine was leading the kiss, sucking his ample bottom lip, brushing her cool tongue against his. She tasted of gratitude and relief, a faint bite of fear, a heavy, radial longing that spread through her and into him. His cock tensed against her leg and to his surprise, her hand moved up his thigh to close around it, squeezing him gently. Every atom in his body burst into electric awakeness then, his shaft pulsing against her fingers, his hands sliding down the smooth sides of her neck. Her thumb brushed over the head of his cock, traced a slow and deliberate circle. He nearly exploded then and there. Instead, he moved his hands down to her lithe, delicious ass and jerked her forward, positioning them chest-to-chest, his throbbing member aligned exactly with her perfect cunt. He groaned at the warm, silky wetness that greeted him, shocked to find her so saturated her arousal dripped warm pearls down his hardness. "Little princess..." he growled. "Look at you."

Her silver eyes shining in the darkness were the single loveliest thing he'd ever seen. Her voice was a breath, ragged and wanting. "Please."

He didn't slam himself into her this time. Instead, he ran a rough thumb down her soaked slit, parting her velvet folds. He could feel her heartbeat. Her clit was practically buzzing. She twitched her hips forward, desperate for him, and he let the head of his cock slide-- slowly, slowly, slowly-- from the top of her slit to the bottom, from left to right, from bottom to top, right to left, top to bottom, left to right. Katherine was moaning, mewing, pawing at him, her eyes glimmering and owlish, bigger than he'd ever seen them. He pressed one single inch of his member inside of her and her eyes snapped shut, her red lips parted, her full breasts heaved-- a perfect image of sex against his faded sheets. She was so beautiful like that, wanton and begging and open. For once, not hiding. For once, truly his. He pushed another inch into her. Her whole body tensed and trembled. Her hands moved down to grip his cock, slippery with her juices, trying to pull him deeper inside her. With one finger against her chest, he pushed her back. "Easy, little dove, easy."

She was breathless. "Killian, please." Her body was shamelessly aroused, her nipples rosy and outrageously erect, her skin flushed like she'd been slapped, her thighs glowing like they'd been brushed with oil.

"Ask me again." His voice as a low rumble in his chest. He rubbed his thumb in lazy circles over her swollen, glossy clit.

"Please, Killian!" Her urgency was palpable, voltaic.

"Please what, darling?"

Above them, the ugly snores and snuffles of the three killers carried on, untroubled.

"Please give me more. Please let me have more of you."

"You want more of me?"

Katherine writhed, damp with sweat and greedy fervor. "Yes."

Killian pinched her pouting lower lip between his fingers. She was blushing fiercely, her cheeks strawberry red. "Convince me."

"I need you." Her reply was quick, she nearly interrupted him. "Please. I need you."

He let his cock dip another inch into her, then drew back until he could see the engorged tip, stretching the taut elastic of her hole. "What do you need, little one?"

"You. Please. You."

"Darling..."

Katherine whimpered as he pulled back another centimeter, straining against her tight seal.

"Your cock," she tried again.

His smile was sharply white and predatory. "For you to fill me up," she whispered then, encouraged. "For you to stretch me out again."

His cock jumped at that. They both felt it. Katherine's body curved reflexively toward him, the beautiful lines of her waist and hips catching every drop of the dappled moonlight. She blinked slowly, the inky feathers of her lashes casting vines of shadows down her face. "I need you fully inside me. I need you... to make me shake. I need you to cum inside me. Please, will you? Please, will you cum inside me?"

Killian couldn't have stopped his cock then if he'd tried. He was so hard it hurt. Still, he held back as much as he could, making the plunge slow and deliberate as he buried his aching length in Katherine's slick heat. Her back arched as she took him in, her breasts lush and begging for his kiss, his lick, his bite. He could have devoured her like a mouthful of cream then, this beautiful, quivering creature in his bed, baptized in his sweat, begging for his cum. He tasted the floral sweetness of her skin, breathed in the scent of the curve of her neck, sunk his callused fingers into the tender bounce of her ass. When he was fully sheathed in her, he drew himself out again, then filled her up again. She cried out in pained delight, wrapping her graceful legs around him. He'd known how exquisitely lovely she was, how flawless and sexy, how tight and pure. He hadn't known how enrapturing it would feel to have her wanting him, needing him, bending her body to meet his thrusts, looking up at him like he'd hung each silvered star in the sky. Her fingernails scraped against his chest, drawing beads of garnet blood. Katherine pressed against him and threw a supple thigh over his hip, positioning herself on top of him in one swift motion. Killian thought she might truly be a goddess then: the long, graceful lines of her delicately muscled stomach, the heavy bounce of her pert breasts, the bow-shaped pillows of her wine-red lips, the lacquered rivers of her smooth dark hair.... Better still, the round curves of her hips and the creamy beads of her cum rolling down her silky thighs, the vibrantly pink lines of her cunt, resting delicately, smooth and pretty as a rose, above his glistening cock.

Before he could think of words to speak, much less to utter them, she sank down over his length, crying out softly at the same time that he did. Their hands found each other and locked, tangled, tightened, as Killian's little brownbird began to ride him in earnest, her muscles contracting, her wetness trickling down her thighs to pool in the hard lines above his hips. The delicate muscles of her insides fit him like a velvet glove, pulling and stroking and squeezing his cock until he couldn't stand it anymore-- he exploded inside of her, filling her insides with his cream as she collapsed onto his chest, her thighs quivering with the force of her own orgasm. With legs like a newborn fawn, Katherine shivered off his cock and onto the quilt between his legs, ravenously lapping up the rivers of cum that ribboned across his stomach and thighs. Her lips shimmered like berries as she kissed the swollen head that was still dripping beads of his cream, then kissed up and down the thick length, pressing his sex against her pretty cheek, drinking him in while he stroked her hair.

She looked up at him like a violet at dawn, something like love star-bright in her eyes, and up above them a booming laugh rang out.

"Well, well," a voice clanged. "What a show that was. What a show indeed."

egirl1212
egirl1212
907 Followers