All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 07'

by Blulady

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

This is such a good story. I hope there are many more parts to it! Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I love how Talos is becoming more and more tender. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
High Quality Writing - Wonderful Story!!!

This is one of the best sex scenes ever written! Amazing how you're able to capture so many different conflicting emotions between these characters - nonconsent, consent, anger, lust, shame, pride, ownership, acceptance, dominance, jealousy...makes it oh so good! Talos is a wonderful character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not your best chapter

Hmmm. Going from anal sex to vaginal sex...all I can think is eew, impending yeast infection or worse. Also, it seems weird that he comforts her after she was sexually assaulted by having sex with her himself, but I realize that this story is only about sex so I'll let that go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uh...

I two major problems. The first is that you don't seem to know the difference between "rite" and "right" and are thus using the word "rite" incorrectly. Also, what is with your characters thinking it's ok for him to interrogate a sexual assault victim about her attack via MORE abuse? Seems pretty fucked up to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

Just ha to say i Love this story one of the best i have read on here!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
Ah fuck the comments about spelling and grammar!

That anal scene alone should "bags" you all the free passes for all the spelling and grammatical errors you've made and will make! Excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice and enticing to read - but difficult to believe

narrative appeals to me but the storyline has some weakness. Examples:

... just two characters that do not tell each other, so

... no development of a relation (only after chapters 5 and 6 there is any meaningful context to their relation)

... boring to read long inner monologues without interaction

OK, I concede the basic setup, knight captures a beauty he has apparently a history with, and NC category rating excuses the Talos character somewhat of not speaking out but still ...

... how can Sabine credibly think why me, if she took T's eye and looks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just as good

I read this story years ago and it's just as good now as I thought it was then.

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Stupid!

WTF? Talos is the most dense and stupid character I've ever read. I do not know why these idiots liked it when in fact you have no character development, an unstable plot and the worse inconsistent characters. Go kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh luvtracker

You seem to be in a terrible mood all the time, do you always give such harsh comments? I think you should change your profile name it so doesn't fit you lol or better yet write your own stories, now that would be interesting!

Hope you perk up

Love niki

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for the great story. Please keep writing. Five stars! Please ignore ignorant people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he decides to take her ass the first day she’s not sedated, after a serious injury…like she hasn’t been through enough. And THEN he goes to pussy AFTER ass. I know it’s a fantasy, but that killed the mood for me.

verbicideverbicide11 months ago

I realize this is a non-con story, but honestly, Talos is the worst kind of abusive, narcissistic protagonist to have in a story. he's the type of guy who, in any rational world would end up behind bars for life for being a sociopathic rapist. As well constructed as the narrative has been thus far, I couldn't bring myself to give the story more than 2 stars. It's just so repugnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous