Captured Pt. 01

Story Info
Steven Rook is interrogated.
1.8k words
4.25
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke to find himself restrained firmly, but not uncomfortably. He was completely naked. His arms were enclosed to the wrist, likewise his feet to the ankle and a pad supported his hips to keep him upright. It was hot and dark in the room as he attained to get a picture of his surroundings.

"Ah good, your awake." A female voice from behind him accompanied soft footsteps.

"No need to strain your neck, I'll come to you." The voice was agreeable but somehow cold.

"Where am I?" He croaked, the heat had made him thirsty.

"You are in a level four detention facility." The footsteps drew closer and the speaker came into view. She was about 24, slim and athletic with long, dark hair, green eyes and a full-length white coat of the research division.

"My name is Bianca Valentine, and you are Colonel Steven Rook of special ops."

She smirked at his surprised look.

"Oh yes, we know all about you. You were a special project of ours. Why do you think you encountered such heavy resistance on a normal survey mission?"

He looked away from her gaze, determined not to cooperate.

"I want to say you fought bravely, but knowing what fate awaited you maybe I should call it desperation instead of courage." She taunted.

"Let me tell you why you are here. You are legendary in the field, and now you are here I can see why. You are quite the specimen." She stepped forward and ran her hand over his bulging muscles.

"Tall, strong. Oh, and I took the liberty of measuring you up while you were out, I hope you don't mind. 8" and not even erect. My my. And your balls, bigger than some of our livestock! Yes, you will be perfect for our research."

"I'll not tell you anything." He hissed defiantly.

She laughed coldly, "You really don't know what we do here do you Colonel? Let me explain, this is a research facility where we study efficient ways to break male resolve. We needed you because you have some excellent samples to offer."

She knelt down in front of him and cradled his plum sized testicles. He shuddered slightly at his vulnerability.

"Did it ever strike you as ironic," she said, almost to herself, "that nature made the male ridiculously big and strong compared to us, and yet she left the very things that makes you so a simple, dangling weakness completely unnecessarily? This fact fascinates me. It is this irony we research here and now I finally have the perfect pair at my disposal. So, thank you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He growled as menacingly as possibly for a man with his balls in someone else's hands.

"Here's what's going to happen," she stood up and announced matter-of-factly, "I am going to kick you in the balls, and you are going to tell me how it feels. We'll start with 10 kicks. Ok?"

He turned pale at the nature of his situation. Even his training could not prepare him for this. She smirked, no matter what he did, every male was equally weak when it came to his balls.

"First, let's get this thing out of the way, shall we?" She slapped some gel on his cock and to his horror it began to rise.

"Don't try to fight it, the gel was designed to increase healing but it has an interesting side effect on males. It will keep you at maximum erection until you cum, which won't be any time soon so you'd better get used to it."

His cock was now fully erect, 12.5" long and thicker than her arm, it throbbed painfully hard, a spectacular sight.

"Wow, I honestly don't know how you men cope with such an inconvenient appendage. No wonder you keep losing to us! I'm not easily impressed but that is something." She said, gazing at the pole glistening with gel.

His balls were now fully exposed, hanging half way to his knees, the heat had caused his sack to adopt her favourite pear shape with the balls at the bottom and the skin further up being pulled together by the weight of its contents.

"Rather hot in here, but then I don't need to tell you that." She said, playfully nudging his balls so they swung precariously back and forth. She threw off the lab coat to reveal she was completely naked underneath except for a pair of white socks. He couldn't help eyeing her up in spite of himself. Perky breasts, round bottom and a smooth, flat pussy with perfectly groomed hair. His cock strained involuntarily to become even harder and began to turn her favourite shade of purple.

"So," her eyes flashed menacingly, "ready to begin?"

"Wait...!" His stoic demeanour cracked for a moment.

SMACK!

Her foot made perfect contact. His restraints spread his legs and the support at his hips prevented him from withdrawing. A vicious snap kick which stopped before it reached his pelvis causing his balls to absorb the full energy. They bounced in the sack as the energy of the kick dissipated.

"Oooooh". He let out a long moan as he sank in his restraints.

His body attempting to bend over as men usually did after a blow to the balls.

"Excellent!" She giggled "How do you feel?"

Another moan "fuck...you."

SMACK. Her leg came up in a long arc, this time she followed through all the way to the pelvis.

"Aaaagh!" He writhed in his restrains, his knees attempting to come together, his body attempting to close, anything to protect his helplessly dangling balls from the steady assault.

"I imagine he pain won't just be in your balls by now. I've heard it spreads up to your stomach leading to nausea and hopelessness. Especially if I keep adding to it. Is that true?"

Another long arc and her foot made perfect contact once again.

She smiled, his yelps were becoming more desperate.

"Subject has started to sweat and lose muscle coordination but still no sign of the testicles withdrawing from the threat. If anything, they are hanging lower than before." She began reporting to some unseen scribe.

"Erection still strong." She bent his cock down and released it to bounce around awkwardly.

"Time to try mode two. Ready for something a little different? I think you'll like this!" She chirped, winking at him as she walked round to where he couldn't see her.

THWACK

Her foot came up from behind. Somehow, being unable to see and prepare for the blow made it even worse.

He howled as a fresh wave of agony washed over him, somewhere in the distance he heard her voice.

"Attempting again with increased force."

To his horror he heard the rapid approach of her footsteps. She was running up.

The blow made contact with impossible accuracy and unprecedented force. He was so weak at this point he could barely flinch, a low moan of defeat was all he could muster. Bianca checked her aim. His balls hung so low she could easily see them even from behind.

"How do you feel now? Is there a difference in the type pain with a kick from behind? It would be great to have a first-hand account." She asked clinically. He could only burble in response.

"Ok, I'll do you a favour, no run up this time. How about a snap kick for comparison?"

The blow landed before he had a chance to fully register the question. Once again, her foot stopped short of his pelvis leaving his balls to absorb all the energy. He howled. He seemed to have plenty of energy in reserve for reactions. She laughed and clapped her hands. Beautiful! To have a man at her mercy like this. Especially an alpha, clearly not used to being in such a position. He didn't know what to do, he hadn't been trained for this.

Another snap kick, another howl. She loved the feeling of warmth from his battered balls on her foot, so soft and yielding.

"Come on big boy, that's seven. Surely a big, tough man like you can take three more without losing consciousness?" She goaded him on. Time for mode three.

She came round to the side. In his slightly extended position, his balls hung out just in front of his hips allowing her to deliver low kicks from just outside his field of vision.

SMACK

The brutal snap kick sent his balls swinging back so far, she could see them slap his ass before dropping back into position. With an accompanying wail of anguish.

"How did that compare to the others? More painful? Or less? Let's try something a little different for the final two." She pulled a lever and the restraints around his feet began to pull his legs upwards until they were level with his hips in a suspended deep squat, leaving his balls hanging as the lowest point of his body.

"Good, with those out of the way we can get experimental!" She said softly, coming close to his ear.

She stepped back and delivered a full spinning kick to the front of his ballsack. The loud slap as her heel made contact even made her wince a little. The roar which followed made her glad to be a girl.

"Well done," she said to his gasping face, "just one more to go, but it's a big one. I observed you reacted more to the blow from the back, I believe testicles are more sensitive from that angle so I'm going to try the same kick again only this time the other way around."

"P...p...please..." His head slumped forward and he saw her pussy, so flat and smooth and tidy. For the first time in his life, he actually felt envy for the female anatomy. He had always thought of women as weak but here he was, humiliated in a way which would never have been possible if he were a woman. The feeling was confusing, but his musings were brought to a swift end by the sudden, tremendous impact to the back of his balls. A final howl escaped his lips.

"Oooh, that was fantastic. How did it compare to the last one?" asked his inquisitive interrogatrix. But he could not reply because he had passed out.

When he came to, she was kneeling between his legs massaging his aching orbs.

"Hello again" she grinned up at him, "I thought I might have ruptured them with that last one. That would have been a pity. Then you would be no more use to us and we would just have to geld you and send you back. Fortunately, it was nothing." She gave a playful squeeze to his tender nuts and stood up.

"I'll give you a couple of hours to recover and then I've got some more tests I'd like to run.

In the meantime," she said, grasping his still erect penis in both hands, barely making it all the way around, "we're going to have to do something about this."