All Comments on 'Captured: The Sheik's Bride Ch. 09'

by ComeBackToMe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad that you're back and decided to continue! Love this new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you! Thank you!!!

I am so pleased you are continuing this story. It is one of the best I have had the pleasure to read on this site. Looking forward to more soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're Back!!!

I've been waiting for you to continue the story -- thanks for picking it up again. I can't wait to read about what happens next. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks for continuing the story!

I love this story so much! It's one of my favorite stories on here. I check back every week or two to see if you've written anything more and I was so happy when I found you had. Please continue. Can't wait to read more! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So good

I love this story its so good and you tease me with the shortness and make me wait in anticipation that when i saw the story i felt like a child in willy wonka's factory. You devil, glad to see your return can't wait for more. (And I mean Can't wait now) :)

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
although....

the chapters seem to get shorter and shorter and i do love a longer one, i enjoyed it very much and thank you for your time and talent in giving your readers a good read. respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

What a horrifying thing to happen. Raped and pregnant. Frankly I am surprised that her family took the idea of proving her virginity so well. Ella should have been slapped and the sheik beaten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous