Caputpedes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The squid seemed pleased with my change of tack.

"Well, my full name is a bit of a mouthful. It's The Giant Squid of Cumatra. I'm not from Cumatra, but it's where I have lived for a long time. There are no other giant squids there, so the name stuck. You can call me Duxie, that's what my friends call me."

"That's very kind of you, Duxie."

"No, problem. Well, can you show me this malfunctioning machine, please?"

Na-ri and I walked to my quarters and Duxie floated behind us. I noticed Na-ri continually looking backwards. Was that lasciviousness I detected in her face?

We reached my room and the green text was obligingly flashing T:00. Duxie touched it with one of her two longest tentacles and it disappeared, leaving only the red E:29.

"Well this all seems pretty straightforward to me. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two. There is however the question of payment."

Payment had not occurred to me. But it seemed only reasonable.

"How much, and do you accept Earth talenta?"

"Sadly, I don't deal in illiquid currency. But there is always barter. I am sure we could reach an arrangement."

If anything her voice sounded more musically reasonable than before. However, I was accustomed to reading non-verbal cephalopod communication and the pulsing color tones in her body and arms said excitement loud and clear. Another twisted mollusk, with a thing for humanoids, was there no end to them?

"You know what I have in mind, don't you Emily?"

Of course I did.

"Both of us? Why not just me? It's me who wants to use the machine, not her?"

Na-ri had been silent, but now interjected.

"Hey, if you two are making some sordid bargain involving sex as payment, well then all I can say is, count me in."

I wasn't sure that Na-ri knew what she was letting herself in for. Watching a video was one thing, multiple tentacles deep in your body was quite another.

"She wants to, Emily. I can feel it. Do we have a deal?"

Na-ri immediately held out a hand. A little reluctantly I did the same, I was out of options. But Duxie held back.

"I should warn you; I would like to fill the tube."

This held no fears for me, David and I had done the same multiple times. I quite liked it. Na-ri looked quizzical.

"It's when you have anal and your partner fills your entire digestive tract with semen, so that it floods out of your mouth. It's actually quite nice, once you get used to it."

I couldn't tell how this description landed with Na-ri. Before I could add anything further, Duxie spoke again.

"Well, not quite, my darlings. For starters, I'm a girl. I'm also a squid. We have a... a different approach to filling the tube. It's tentacle based. I'm told it's still quite pleasant."

Her skin quivered and colored patterns ran across it. This was one turned on squid. It was Na-ri's turn to speak.

"You mean, those will go really deep in us?"

She sounded uncertain for the first time.

"Yes, darling. Really, really deep. I could show you with Emily, only if Emily agrees of course."

Emily was still option-less. But I at least tried to cut a deal. It's hard to play poker with a mind-reader.

"How about you fill my tube. And then, if Na-ri still wants to, you do her too. But if not, you can do whatever else you want with me instead. Deal?"

Duxie now also hesitated, but desire seemed to win over judgement.

"Deal!"

"OK, one more thing. As you probably know, I'm pregnant. Can you guarantee that nothing is going to cause any problems with this."

Duxie sounded more earnest than before.

"I live away from my kind in part as I object to their oppressive rules. But that doesn't mean I disregard everything about our culture. Your embryo is - if I can use the term -- one of us, and I'd no more endanger it than I would my own potential offspring. You have my word, Emily."

Something in the color of her skin as she spoke told me that this was the truth. Two hands and one tentacle met, sealing the contract.

"Payment in advance, darlings."

"Agreed."

We spoke the last word together.

Talking about the embryo in my womb of course brought its missing father to mind, but my thoughts of loss and fear and regret were quickly replaced by more practical considerations. If I was going to do anything to help David and our future child, then I needed to fuck a horny squid first.

REFILLING THE TUBE

There was to be no uniform shredding today, I guess that was a male cephalopod thing. But Duxie asked us both to get undressed.

"Maybe Na-ri would like to hold you while we start?"

I had no objections and it seemed Na-ri was keen. In bare feet, the top of my head was level with her eyes, so I found it very pleasant for her to stand behind me and wrap me up in her arms. I took her hands and placed them on my stomach, perhaps a little protectively. It felt comforting as well as sensual. Na-ri kissed my neck softly.

"OK, I'm ready. Did you want to get straight to it, or do you like a little foreplay?"

"Foreplay would be nice, Emily. I see Na-ri agrees."

Na-ri had moved her arms up and was now cupping my breasts as she continued to kiss and suck on my neck, now also lightly biting. I leant my head back, giving into to the sensation of her mouth on my flesh. I began to feel that a tentacle inside me might be rather welcome. The urgently flowing colors on Duxie's skin showed she had read my mind.

Duxie paused holding a tentacle close to each of us. They quivered slightly. Na-ri was a little disconcerted.

"What's going on?"

"It's OK, angel. David used to do that to me. She's cleaning and sterilizing our guts. Don't worry, it just tickles."

I squirmed, giggling slightly at the feeling. Na-ri looked less convinced.

Now Duxie began, but she took a gradualist, tender approach. As my current lover massaged my breasts, my soon to be lover ran her two longest tentacles down either side of my face and then over my body. My breathing became deeper, my heart responded, pumping blood around my sensitized body more urgently. My nerve endings awoke and prepared themselves for more stimulation.

The feeling of coleoid arms caressing me brought memories flooding back, painful memories, but -- just as quickly -- current intensity crashed over the previous wave as it receded. I was suddenly more attuned to the moment, not the past. I closed my eyes as she began to softly stroke my pussy, while offering her other tentacle to my already parted lips. I could get used to the soft sensuousness of a lesbian cephalopod threesome. Even the feeling of first penetration in both my vagina and mouth, then throat, was different. I'd become something of a connoisseur of tentacles in recent months. This was like a soft Beaune, rather than a robust Margaux. Both lovely, but distinctly different. I began to quite like Duxie.

Not wanting to be left out, Na-ri stroked the tentacle probing my mouth and looked plaintively at the giant squid.

"Are you sure, sweetie?"

Na-ri said she was, albeit not totally convincingly to my ears. Duxie withdrew from me slipperily and my coworker opened wide to receive her. Still with Duxie deep in my pussy, I turned and bent to begin sucking on one of Na-ri's breasts. She was obviously less accustomed to deep throat than me and her body stiffened as Duxie's arm slithered further into her mouth. Looking up, I saw Na-ri's eyes bulge slightly in panic. She made gagging motions as the tentacle entered her throat and I stood and caressed her face.

"It will be OK, hun. Just relax, I'm here. Swallowing will help. You can do it."

Na-ri's eyes swiveled to me, her head tilted back to accommodate deep oral penetration. She looked a little scared, but bravely nodded and started to gulp. Duxie was gentle, pausing, allowing the novice to adjust, but still easing more of her sinuous limb into her. Obviously enjoying Na-ri, she began to slide her other longest tentacle in and out of me. I tried to keep eye contact with my friend, but Duxie was pressing my buttons hard, I closed my eyes briefly and focused on my own pleasure. Steadying myself, I looked at Na-ri, her deep red lips distended by the increasing girth of Duxie's arm, her throat bulging as the squid pushed slowly, but remorselessly down her esophagus.

Na-ri had been a deep throat star, but I could sense she was at her limit. Duxie picked up on either my thought or Na-ri's and -- with equal gentleness -- began to withdraw. She was less gentle with my pussy and, while still soothing Na-ri, I found my clit and began to rub. She emulated David's trick by swelling the tentacle inside me, pushing against my vaginal walls, fucking me deeply and now quickly. As the tip of Duxie's arm slipped out of Na-ri's mouth, my friend leaned forward to kiss me, aware of my building intensity. I felt a pressure on my asshole and Duxie was suddenly deep in my rectum. I guess she sensed my love of anal. The feeling of dual penetration, combined with Na-ri's tongue in my mouth made my pleasure build and build until I came violently, now burying my face between Na-ri's soft breasts as my body shuddered and convulsed.

Recovering slightly, Na-ri held me and then lifted my face so she could again kiss me. Duxie withdrew from my pussy and instead crept into Na-ri's vagina as the two of us stood embracing. I felt the younger girl's body tighten and then relax as she accommodated the invading tentacle. Up until now, Duxie had used just her two long limbs, but now two of the smaller ones elongated and snaked towards us. She encircled each of our waists and lifted us off the floor, our lips still pressed together, her arms thrusting in and out of my ass and Na-ri's pussy. Despite my tongue in her mouth, Na-ri began to moan, Duxie perfectly tailoring her appendage to my friend's internals as she had just done with me.

Her thrusting in me now changed and I knew she was intent on filling my tube. This was it, I tried to center myself as she explored the depths of my digestive tract. As with Na-ri, she was gentle, but persistent. I could feel my internals filling with her muscular, flexible arm. I couldn't concentrate on Na-ri any more as Duxie traversed my intestines, the tip of her tentacle forging deeper, matching my curves and twists. David's semen flood had taken this path before. Liquid was one thing, a writhing, pulsing, thrusting tentacle was quite another. I closed my eyes and tried to cope as best I could. I was dimly aware of Na-ri's more fevered moaning, she seemed to be embracing coleoid sex with relish. But I couldn't worry too much about her. I held my abdomen and felt sure that Duxie's visceral odyssey had reached my stomach. Yes, she was clearly there. It's hard to associate the feeling or vomiting with pleasure, but that was exactly my experience as Duxie's arm pushed into my esophagus, I retched, but it felt like the beginning of cumming as well.

I felt Na-ri hold my hand and I glanced sideways at her. Her face was flushed and she was panting and moaning as Duxie fucked her pussy urgently. However intense her own feelings, she could see I was going through something at another level. I felt such throbbing through my entire body, then Duxie was inside much of it. I knew she was rising up in me. I retched and retched, but dryly. A tentacle was blocking the path between my stomach and throat. And it felt good. It felt so good. I felt each convulsion of my throat in my clit. Na-ri dropped my hand. Duxie, sensing her intention, maneuvered her so that she could instead put a hand between my legs. I retched again, harder than before, then once more. Na-ri was setting me on fire. Duxie was thrilling every inch of my body. I began to cum again and as I did, with a final massive convulsion, Duxie's tentacle burst from my mouth.

"Well, Na-ri. I promised Emily that you could choose. What would you like to do, sweetie?"

Na-ri didn't reply verbally, but, still massaging my clitoris, lent forward, opening her mouth to accept Duxie. She kept moving forwards until our lips met, our mouths joined by a tentacle. She could only maintain this for a few seconds before she had her own feelings to contend with and moved back. Duxie continued to flow out of my mouth and into Na-ri's a foot or so of tentacle appearing from me and disappearing into her. Again the panicked look was in her eyes. We held both hands and she swallowed gamely. I could see the ripples in her throat as Duxie pushed down it. Na-ri now impaled orally and vaginally was clearly beginning to orgasm. I squeezed her hands tight, starting to have new tingling sensations of my own, as many feet of a writhing cephalopod arm passed through and out of me.

A movement in Na-ri's abdomen showed me the depth of Duxie's progress. It suddenly struck me what she was doing. She wanted to fill both our tubes, with one tentacle. I'd hardly looked at Duxie, but I now saw familiar bands of color pulse through her body. That's what David looked like just before beginning to pump his version of semen into me. The experience was clearly as all-consuming for the space squid as it was for us Earth girls.

Na-ri's eyes were now glazed, she was focused internally, experiencing the precise reverse of what I had felt as Duxie had filled my tube. The second tentacle still pounded her pussy. Na-ri's body began to jerk in a way that seemed almost involuntary. Duxie had been silent, but now her musical voice filled the room, trying to be soothing, but also betraying her extreme excitement.

"It's OK Na-ri. It's OK. You are doing beautifully. Your tube feels so good, just a few more feet and it will be done. You are turning me on so much Na-ri. I'm going to cum for you soon."

Clearly, despite having had many feet of tentacle pass through me and now into Na-ri, Duxie seemed to think I needed no words of comfort. She was probably right, it wasn't only her that was close to cumming. The thick, pulsing limb that transfixed me was pushing me closer and closer to my third orgasm. I held onto Na-ri, to comfort her, but also as an anchor in the sea of stimulation that was threatening to drown me. Na-ri started to spasm violently and all three of us approached our pinnacle of pleasure.

Through semi-closed eyes I saw Na-ri throw her head back, Duxie now penetrating her mouth vertically from above. As Na-ri started to cum, Duxie's tentacle emerged from between her legs. It quickly snaked towards me and buried itself deeply in my vagina. With our pussies both being fucked and Duxie's tentacle running through each of our bodies in turn, we both gave in to oblivion, our impaled bodies flapping wildly like two rag dolls hung on a wire fence. Duxie too was going through her own convulsions, the vibration of her cumming magnifying the waves of heat already pulsing through Na-ri and me.

The three of us, as intimately entwined as could be imagined, shared our slowly subsiding throbbing. I was expecting a protracted withdrawal process, especially for me, but instead Duxie's tentacles dissolved and reappeared, now normal size, on her body. She lowered the two of us to the floor and we nestled against her head, holding hands and enveloped in the warmth of her tentacles. That was some experience!

THE EDGE OF THE PRECIPICE

Duxie spoke first and her voice almost purred.

"That, sweeties, was lovely. I've never got to do that with two humanoids. I always wanted to and it was really worth the wait. Thank you."

Na-ri replied. I had been worried that things could have been too much for her, but my fears seemed to have been misplaced.

"Thank you, Duxie. That was a revelation. I fucked my first girl just recently, now I've fucked a female alien. Wow! Mind totally blown."

Bands of orange flowed through Duxie's skin. She seemed pleased.

"Well, cutie, any time you want to do it again, just ask. Oh, you too Emily, if you like."

I got the picture, third wheel Emily. Hmm... I tried to just smile.

"I'd love to. But I really want to help Em first. Can you sort out the machine now?"

You go, girl! Us humans have to stick together. Though, as the thought passed through my head, I realized I'd be kissing my humanity goodbye soon.

Duxie hadn't totally forgotten about me.

"Emily, I thought you should know that everything is perfectly fine with your embryo. It's great actually, couldn't be better. Thank you for trusting me."

Her tone changed slightly.

"And don't be too jealous about Na-ri. I have a bit of a virgin kink and I'm hardly your first cephalopod, am I? It was lovely filling your tube too. But I also know your heart belongs to someone else. As for Na-ri..."

I wondered if there was an infinite supply of deeply kinky space mollusks out there. I knew it was just two data points, but still.

Na-ri blushed. She seemed a rather smitten with Duxie. I guess I empathized. She sounded a little like a teenager with a crush when she spoke.

"Oh Duxie, I'd like to explore things more. That's a massive understatement, but Emily needs me. Don't you, Em?"

I stopped being disgruntled and instead felt deeply grateful. I didn't want to get in the way of Na-ri's sexual and emotional exploration, but she was right. I did need her. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that, if I was to have a hope in Hell of helping David, I couldn't do it by myself. Na-ri seemed to have reached the same conclusion and I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. It was wonderful to have a friend; and a super smart and super cute one too.

Of course Duxie picked up on both our thoughts.

"I get it. Let me fix the machine and then go help your friend. But perhaps after that...?"

"I'd love that, Duxie."

As she spoke, Na-ri hugged the squid more closely and kissed her head.

A speculative idea occurred to me.

"You could always come along and help, you know?"

Worth a try, I thought. The giant squid appeared to be thrown by this question. Blotches of indecision pulsed across her skin. Then she seemed to make up her mind.

"Emily, I have some idea of where you are going and what you are going to try to do. I'll not comment on whether or not I see your plan as wise; I know my opinion will make no difference. Sorry, but I broke with my people for a reason. The payment was more than generous. So I'll fix the machine and stick around to maybe give you some pointers. But I'm not going anywhere that is within the jurisdiction of the Banishment Enforcement Agency, especially after what we just did. So I'll be back off to Cumatra. I hope to maybe see you there one day, Na-ri."

"It's a promise."

And so it was agreed.

Duxie started working on the machine. She soon got tired of the two of us hovering around her asking questions and rather brusquely asked us to leave. I wanted to talk to Na-ri anyway. We went to her quarters. She had a large, rectangular rug by her bed and we sat on that, facing each other like two high school friends discussing our latest crushes. It was nice to be a bit girlie with someone every now and again.

"Well, a few days ago, I was trying to convince you that shapeshifting, telepathic aliens were real. You've now fucked one. And in probably the most intense way possible."

"Well, Em, I think maybe you win the title. Her tentacle was tapering a little when she was inside me. You had the really thick bit."

We found ourselves dissolving in giggles, for a few moments at least, just two young women sharing a moment.

"I don't know, Em. I thought it was maybe David messing with my brain that opened me up to more extreme experiences. Now I'm thinking of blaming you. Perhaps fucking you was my real Rubicon. Either way, I have you and your boyfriend to thank for two of the most amazing experiences ever."

"Two, you mean us, Na-ri?"

123456...9