Caputpedes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily knew me well, and was a kind and sensitive lover. I opened up my needs and desires to her telepathy, and let her carefully calibrate her cunnilingus. Soon I was breathing harder, then panting, then moaning, then screaming, as she perfectly regulated the speed and intensity of my stimulation.

Emily kept licking me more gently as I calmed down. Then she rejoined me on the couch, getting me to lie down with my head on her lap, one hand stroking my hair, the other caressing the side of my body. Slightly half-heartedly, I asked about whether she needed to cum. She told me to be quiet, and asked if I would like her to help with the cramps at all. I agreed that a little pain reduction would be good, and I felt my friend sweep it away, just as easily as she had earlier given me such sweet pleasure. My head was resting against Emily's bump, which felt warm and almost pillow-like. Cradled by my lover, and feeling very cared for, I fell asleep.

Our lives went on like this for months. Extreme sexual adventures with others, often tender, nourishing lovemaking in private. Clients came and went, came mostly of course. Emily's bump grew and I did begin to wonder what was next. Would her secret plan come to fruition before her baby arrived? Or did she have no clear idea about next steps, and was just making it up as she went? She wouldn't talk about it much either way. I knew she was keeping things to herself. It hurt a little, but I understood that she generally did things for a reason. I tried to just be patient and supportive.

Then, one week, some time after we had arrived on Caputpedes, events conspired to show me just what my friend had had in mind all this time.

THE CLIENT

Over the intervening months, we had accommodated many VIPs, both male and female. Caputpederean celebrities, movie stars, television personalities, business leaders, religious ministers, members of both the government and judiciary. And, of course, given our group's good relations with much of the law enforcement community, there had been high-ranking police officers as well. We had even entertained a handful of noblemen and women, some multiple times. But today's client was special, or so Emily told me. She wasn't specific about why, or exactly which office he held, but she impressed on me that it was a big deal. The visitor had some very specific kinks, and the two of us discussed the best way to make sure that he was a satisfied customer. Given he had a thing for both pregnant and Asian humanoid chicks, we agreed that this might not be so hard to achieve. That led to shared giggles. He had a penchant for particular attire, and had also made a further special request. None of this presented any problem; we were both very accustomed to accommodating kinks. Save in exceptional cases, we enjoyed it.

I deduced that the client must be a wealthy individual, as he had booked us for four hours, which meant additional compensation for a cancelled show. Money was clearly no object. Emily often made our work costumes materialize directly on us, but today she wanted to do things differently. She said it was to get the right vibe for the appointment, but I assumed she had some other motivation. We stood together naked, with our play clothes arrayed in front of us, some on hangers, some neatly folded.

Emily was now well into her third trimester and her stomach looked even larger, given her tiny frame. Her belly button was now turned inside out. I would often spend time talking to her baby, who typically responded to my voice by jiggling. Sometimes a recognizable elbow or foot would appear, distending her skin, and then sinking back into her womb. Her breasts had grown, she seemed pleased with this development, and her areolae were larger and darker. She looked very womanly and totally adorable to my eyes.

"So, Na-ri, he's going to be very happy with me. How do you feel about being pregnant too?"

Clearly my face did not display massive enthusiasm. I loved how Emily looked, but that didn't mean that I wanted to emulate her.

"I don't mean actually pregnant, but I can easily make you look pregnant. I think that might go down well, much like you, angel."

I smiled at the innuendo, and at the thought of my tongue in Emily's moist pussy. Some women experience dryness during pregnancy, not my friend.

"OK, but you're not going to put an actual baby in there are you?"

"Of course not, that would be unethical, and it's also totally unnecessary. It will be a simulacrum only."

"In that case, what the hell. Let's do it."

Emily smiled, and I felt my abdomen inflating like a balloon. It was a very strange experience. Looking down, I saw my skin undulate as if a trapped creature was trying to break through it. I tried to remember I was a professional, but it was rather disconcerting. My breasts had also grown, and felt rather like someone else's I had borrowed.

"Look at us, pregnant twins."

Emily fancied herself as a comedian. It would take a very odd quirk of genetics for us to be biological sisters.

"Maybe I'll give you a little dose of hormones as well."

Much like my friend, I had an above average libido, but now I found my normal cravings escalate to yearnings. Without even thinking, I grabbed Emily's face and kissed her hard.

"Whoa! Tiger. Maybe I gave you a little too much."

But Emily didn't seem overly bothered, and slipped a hand between my legs, her intimate familiarity with me meaning she immediately located my clit. I reciprocated, slipping a finger into her juicy vagina. We stood, our bloated abdomens pushed against each other, our tongues playing, our fingers sending bursts of pleasure through our bodies.

Emily stepped back, slightly breathless.

"I kinda like you on heat, angel. But our visitor is here soon. Let's save it for him, OK?"

Reluctantly I agreed.

"Now, I see he likes his girls young. I could de-age us both, but that feels icky to me. I think twenty-seven and twenty-two is going to have to do. We both look younger than our ages, even like this."

She held her tummy and we both giggled.

"Yeah, no pandering to pedos, is a good rule, Em. He should feel privileged to be able to fuck us."

It was agreed, and we focused on getting dressed.

The client had asked for Earth school uniform, a common enough request; he was fond of the realistic rather than the stripper version. Emily went for the classic Catholic schoolgirl. Burgundy jacket, white shirt, black tie, gray, white, and dark red plaid skirt. I'd never set foot in South Korea, let alone gone to school there, but Emily loved vintage k dramas and had fabricated a dark gray jacket, with white piping, which I wore over a lighter gray jumper dress, with a white shirt and dark red bow underneath. I guess I was meant to be an exchange student. Emily had obviously assumed my consent to a faux pregnancy, and both our outfits had already been tailored to make allowance for our large abdomens.

We wore identical white knee socks, and black leather flats. Our hair was, of course, in pigtails, my black hair braided, my friend's blonde locks loose. Even nearly eight months pregnant, Emily made a convincing and appealing schoolgirl. I couldn't resist putting my hand up her skirt and briefly stroking her white cotton panties, which already seemed a little damp to me. Despite my artificially elevated hormones, part of me felt we resembled nothing more than characters in a morality play about the importance of teen contraception. But, at least within reason, whatever the client wanted, the client got. Especially this client.

There was another element to our visitor's kinks. Emily picked up the bamboo cane she had crafted, and swung it experimentally. I quite liked being caned on occasion, but Emily was a real connoisseur. There was a rap on the door of our changing room and one of our Misoí helpers announced that the client had arrived.

CANE & TABLE

Emily and I waddled to the room where our appointment would be held; neither of us could walk that quickly. The chamber had desks and chairs arranged in a four wide by six deep pattern, a higher table and chair stood at the front. Emily placed the cane on it. There was even a blackboard fixed to the wall behind the table. Neither schools, nor schoolgirls, had looked anything like this in hundreds of years, but some tropes die hard. We took our seats next to each other at the front center. Squatting down was a little tricky for both of us; I felt bad for Emily having to put up with this level of discomfort all of the time. And then we waited. I toyed with a pencil; Emily sucked absent-mindedly on a pen.

In just a few moments, a side door opened, and our customer joined us. He was humanoid, but larger than normal, maybe 2.1 meters tall and heavy-set. His skin had an unhealthy-looking, greenish tinge to it, but the least human thing about him was his face, which was close to gargoyle-like. Oh dear, I thought to myself, ogres could be problematic. He didn't waste time on pleasantries.

"Good afternoon girls. Your appearance tells me everything I need to know about your lack of moral character. Your wanton promiscuity has brought shame to the school and, as Principal, it is my responsibility to discipline you. I have spoken to both your parents and agreed a suitable punishment."

He picked up the cane, and swished it, a scowl on his face. I sighed inwardly, role-play was one thing, but this guy was going overboard.

"Miss Wilson and Miss Park. I need both of you to come up here."

We both stood - rather slowly -- and walked to the front of the class.

"Good, now stand next to each other. Yes, like that. Now bend forward and put your hands on my table."

We both did as instructed. Me on the left, Emily on the right.

"Now, unless you are told otherwise by me, your hands never leave the table, or you get extra punishment, understood?"

"Yes, Sir", we answered in chorus.

"That's good, obedient girls. Now you can move your hands to pull your skirt and dress up, but then back on the table."

We both revealed our white panties and then put our hands back on the table. I felt pretty uncomfortable bent over, I imagined it was much worse for Emily.

"So, we begin with Miss Wilson. Three strikes and then it's Miss Park's turn."

Turning, I saw him walk behind Emily and take a couple of practice swings.

"Eyes front, Miss Park."

I heard a crack and felt a burning sting on my right butt-cheek. It had just been a light blow, but I winced, nevertheless.

"Sorry, Sir."

Then a hiss and much louder crack as Emily's punishment began. She yelped and stamped her feet. The second blow followed close after the first. She screwed up her eyes, and bit her lip. Then a pause.

"I hope you are reconsidering the benefits of keeping your legs together, Miss Wilson. A little slut like you should stick to sucking cocks."

Swish-crack! Emily wailed. The client had put the force of his considerable frame behind this most recent blow. I could almost feel the weight with which it had landed on my friend's ass.

"Enough for now, Miss Wilson. But I am far from finished with you. You may rub your ass if you want."

Emily reached back and gingerly stroked her injured glutes. I quickly looked rightwards and saw tears rolling down her nearer cheek.

"Sir, may I have permission to rub my pussy as well?"

"Granted, Miss Wilson. But no cumming, not yet, or again extra punishment."

It was now my turn. If a punishment aficionado like Emily was already crying, this was going to be intense. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the first stroke.

"Miss Park, please move your legs further apart. I want you at just the right height. Good girl."

The blow landed just after he stopped talking. It was hard, very hard. I imagined a red welt swelling on my butt. Tears sprang into my eyes as well, and I whimpered. But my clit also began to tingle. I might not be Emily, with her love of the pain / pleasure nexus, but I got off on light punishment all the same.

"Sir, permission to rub my pussy too."

"Denied. Punishment first."

Swish-crack! Swish-crack!

Fuck! Two in a row. Lines of fire burnt into my flesh. I screamed loud and long.

"Now you may rub yourself."

I didn't want to touch my ass, but found my clit and rubbed furiously, as if trying to erase the sharp pain in my butt-cheeks.

"Good. That is the first phase complete. Just two more to go. Now pull your panties down, but I want them round your knees, no lower, understood?"

"Yes, Sir. We understand, thank you, Sir."

We each lowered our panties to half-mast. Glancing at my friend, I saw angry, red lines cross her butt. I assumed I looked pretty much the same.

"Good. Now, Miss Wilson. Phase two. Six with no panties. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want you to tell me just what you are after each strike. You say, 'I'm a dirty, little slut' each time, got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Say it now."

"I'm a dirty, little slut, Sir."

"Good. Now one hand on the table, you can rub your pussy with the other. But no cumming. Strictly no cumming."

"Yes, Sir."

Swish-crack.

"I'm a dirty, little slut, Sir."

Swish-crack.

"I'm a dirty, little slut, Sir."

Swish-crack.

"Oh fuck! I'm a dirty, little slut, Sir."

Swish-crack.

"I'm a dirty... I'm sorry Sir, I'm cumming. I can't help it. Please hit me again."

Swish-crack.

"Oh thank you, Sir. I'm such a filthy, little cumslut, Sir."

Swish-crack.

"FUCK!!! I'm dirty, Sir. I'm so dirty. I'm such a big, fucking slut. Please make me cum again, Sir."

"That's six, you nasty little bitch. But this is for cumming without my permission."

Swish-crack. Swish-crack. Swish-crack.

"I'm... a dirty... little... slut... Sir."

Emily was sobbing and panting, both from the beating and her two climaxes. Her ass was scored by scarlet welts. How the fuck was I going to cope with this? Clearly by avoiding cumming at all costs.

"Miss Park, are you ready?"

My voice wavered as I said I was. I closed my eyes and waited for the first blow.

Swish-crack. And a wail to my left. What the fuck?

I opened my eyes and saw blonde pigtails filling my peripheral vision. Turning my head leftwards, I could see an Asian girl, face distorted in pain and hand rubbing hard between her legs.

We typically kept a private telepathic channel open between us during sessions, not least from a safety perspective. I saw my own face turn towards me, but heard Emily's voice in my head.

"It's OK, hun. I'll take this one. Maybe a bit too heavy for you. Just relax, I could do with... ow!... cumming again."

And just like that, my friend had swapped our bodies and was taking my punishment for me. Including repeatedly calling herself a slut. I guess she did get off on BDSM more than me. And sure enough, she was either cumming again, or a much better actress than I had realized. She got three extra blows for orgasming. It was probably a treat for her.

"Miss Park. I see you have no self-restraint. You just need to cum, don't you? This is what got you into this situation, I assume. Well, let's see how you like phase three."

The room swirled almost imperceptibly and I was back in my own body, though Emily seemed to have taken the pain with her.

"Pull up your panties, then take off the rest of your uniforms. Keep your socks and shoes on. Then stand with your butts against the table and your hands behind you on it."

We obeyed the instructions and stood next to each other, semi-nude and facing our tormentor. I could see him clearly for the first time in a while and it was impossible to miss the enormous bulge in his pants. Clearly Emily and I were a hit with him. Maybe an unfortunate turn of phrase, I realize.

Standing to the side of Emily, he held the cane horizontally and gently tapped her breasts. Emily had been complaining of tenderness there for several weeks and I could hardly credit that she would accept this particularly twisted punishment.

"Three on each breast, then you may both suck my cock. Hands on the table. There has been too much cumming already. You aren't meant to be enjoying this."

He flicked his wrist, thankfully less of a full swing than he had used on our butts, but Emily still threw her head back, clearly in agony. Without allowing her time to recover, he flicked her other breast, this time closer to her nipple. Her shoulder was touching my upper arm and I felt her heave with pain and emotion.

As he methodically enflamed Emily's flesh, I heard her voice again.

"Want to try just one stroke, hun? It's actually fucking amazing. I don't want to deprive you."

I answered her silently as well.

"I think I'm good, Em. Unless you can't take anymore."

"I'll... oh fuck!... get by. Wish he'd let me masturbate though. I really want to."

I spoke up.

"Sir, permission to rub Emily's pussy for her."

He seemed to like that idea and nodded. I slipped my hand into my friend's panties and started to massage her clit.

In my head I heard Emily thank me. Her already swollen breasts were now traced with red. And it was my turn, or not. Again a slight blurring and I was in Emily's body, just as our client turned his attention to mine.

"Permission to return Na-ri the favor, Sir."

It was odd to hear my thoughts conveyed in Emily's voice. Apparently playing with her, or me, it was so confusing, was allowed. It was strange feeling familiar genitals with unfamiliar hands, but I did my best as Emily writhed and screamed, taking the blows intended for me.

Eventually he was satisfied and, leaving Emily shuddering and bawling in my body, unzipped his pants. I had time to gasp before I returned to my own body. The bulge had been big, but I was not prepared for just how large his cock was. He was not far short of Emily in stallion mode.

GULP

"Now, I'm going to teach you sluts to suck cock properly. If you were better at that, then your boyfriends wouldn't have needed to fuck you. That would have saved everyone so much trouble."

An ugly grin broke out on his misshapen face.

"And if, as I suspect is the case, you are both too dumb to suck cock properly, then I'm going to teach you to take a load in your asses, where it can't get you stupid whores pregnant."

Again he leered horribly.

"You know, I think it's unfair that Miss Wilson always gets to go first. Miss Park, open wide and get ready for your Principal's cock."

Again, Emily spoke in my head.

"Don't be scared, hun. I know he's big, but I think you can do this. I'll help, so don't worry."

She put her hands on my shoulders, and guided me to in front of our visitor. With slight pressure, she got me to kneel. Holding my head in both hands, she angled it slightly up. I was a little unstable due to my false pregnancy, and the general situation was not helping my balance much either. Emily now spoke aloud.

"Open wide, for Sir, just like the dirty little slut you said you were."

I decided not to point out that it had actually been her saying those words, albeit using my mouth. Instead, I did as I was told. The huge, green, bulbous tip of our tormentor's massive cock was now at eye-level. Happy with my head position, Emily knelt behind me, softly kissed my neck, and then grabbed my wrists, holding them firmly behind my back. As just a human, Emily had been very strong for her size. In her Caputpederean form, her grip was now vise-like.

"Na-ri's ready for you Sir, and she likes it rough. Don't hold back, Sir."

I had been half expecting Emily to swap our bodies again, but that was clearly not her plan. Despite her words, I felt apprehensive.

1...456789