Caputpedes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our client didn't need a second invitation. Gripping half-way down his shaft, he steered his glans to my lips, and then unceremoniously shoved it inside. In normal circumstances, my oral commissures would have been badly ripped, and my jaw most likely dislocated. But I felt my flesh and bones become plastic, accommodating, even welcoming. The ogre's taut face and rictus smile, together with the beads of sweat that now sprang from his brow, showed me how greatly both the tactile and visual aspects of his oral invasion were stimulating him. Emily, ever a perfectionist, also made my distended abdomen wobble and move, mimicking a creature inside it. I assumed this was for the benefit of our client.

"That's right, Sir. The dirty pregnant slut loves it. See how wet she is getting."

Emily was right, I could feel the dampness of my white cotton panties. Part of me was horrified, but I had to admit that the other half had a pussy that was beginning to throb; to throb very hard. Our client started to push. Centimeter by centimeter he thrust remorselessly forward into my mouth. I felt strange tingles as Emily stretched my muscles and cartilage to accommodate him. He hit the opening of my throat now and I began to gag. Emily stroked my hair, still holding my wrists tightly with her other hand; I could only assume she had elongated her tiny fingers in the same way she was transforming my esophagus. As she caressed me, the reflex subsided and my throat circumference grew further to allow the ogre's girth into it. While my eyes bulged and watered with the exertion, he closed his, caring only for his own pleasure. Using me to satisfy his carnal appetites. I was just a tight, moist tube to him, nothing more.

Emily reached round my body, past my swollen stomach and slipped her hand into my sticky panties. Her fingers soothed me as her mind molded my tissues to envelop the client's enormous cock in a slippery sleeve. Without Emily, the intrusion of so massive a member would have likely ruptured my throat. With her, I began to get off on both the sensations and the concept of being orally impaled in such an extreme manner.

When his balls hit my chin, the ogre withdrew a little and then sank back into me hard. I could feel my throat grow and shrink with his in and out motions, just as if it had been made of rubber. I began to be overwhelmed by both his intense face-fucking and Emily's exquisite stimulation of my clitoris. Heat built between my legs and in my chest, my nipples hardened, as my body gave in to being used. I embraced being the ogre's fuck-toy and, with Emily playing arpeggios on my clit, started to climax.

On the side of the room, was a run of mirrors, crossed with wooden battens to give the illusion of classroom windows. They were too high to reflect all of my body, but the sight of a massive cock being slammed into the depths of my throat, for all the World like some 2D animation, pushed me over the edge. My whole body pulsed and vibrated and Emily's fingers felt like electrical probes on my pussy as I flooded my panties with ejaculate.

The ogre withdrew, satisfied with his work, but wanting more. Emily released my wrists and I fell forward onto all fours, coughing, spluttering, retching. Emily stroked my hair and held a cupped hand under my mouth, collecting the mixture of saliva and mucus dripping from it. She then spread this over our client's still rigid cock. She folded my dress and jacket, putting them on the floor between my hands in preparation. Finally, she pulled my soaked panties down to my bent knees.

"Your dirty little slut is ready for deep anal now, Sir."

I felt weak and disoriented, and anything but ready for deep anal. Again Emily's words filled my head.

"You are a star, hun. And I know part of you loved that. You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

Her giggling tinkled in my mind and I felt better. Maybe Emily was also using her abilities to soothe my abused body.

"You can take him, angel. I'll help again, but we've played with large toys. You might be OK as is."

I was less sure, but knew that Emily could monitor me, and intervene if necessary.

"Don't worry, he's very close to cumming. I'm here, I'll look after you."

While we had had this mental exchange, our visitor had positioned himself behind me. He knelt on a pile of Emily's discarded uniforms and rubbed the head of his cock against my asshole as she parted my butt-cheeks. Emily spat onto my ass and he rubbed this into me as well.

"Fuck her slutty little ass, Sir. Make the pregnant whore see the error of her ways. Na-ri is also a very special young lady and she wants you to fill her tube. Don't you, hun? Tell Sir what you want."

I turned my head and looked over my back at the ogre's grotesque face, giving him my best pout.

"Fill my tight, slutty tube, Sir. I want your cum to fill me up, Sir."

He lunged forwards and I shrieked as he violated my anal sphincter and plunged into my rectum. There was pain, but I had become almost as big an anal slut as Emily. The deep penetration hurt, but also drove me wild. I reached back past my bump, and rubbed my clit as the Principal forced more and more of his cock into my ass. I thought he was going to try to straighten me out, but he seemed satisfied with two thirds of his shaft inside me and instead started to fuck. I lowered my face into the pillow formed by my clothes on the floor, closed my eyes, and hung on for dear life, gulping air into my lungs as he pounded my butt.

Emily leaned and spoke in my ear, a stage whisper intended for our client.

"There's a good anal whore. You love it, don't you? You want it deeper, don't you, you filthy pregnant slut?"

"Yes, Sir. Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight human ass. Make this pregnant slut cum, then fill my tube."

He doubled his speed and deepened his strokes. The intensity was overpowering, and I felt a second orgasm rushing towards me. I rubbed my clit furiously and Emily licked my ear, and bit my earlobe, breathing heavily into my earhole in between. It was way too much and I screamed and spasmed and came violently, my pussy gushing fluid onto the floor.

Despite the intensity of my climax, I could sense our client was also close. Emily turned to address him, her seductive voice as soft and sweet as maple syrup.

"You really want to cum, don't you, Sir? You want to fill her slutty, human tube so, so bad."

Then her tone abruptly changed from sex kitten to hard-nosed negotiator. This was a tough trick to pull off when both nude and heavily pregnant.

"Well, let's just stop for a second, shall we, hun?"

She blinked and both the client and I froze. I was aware of what was going on, I could still feel his massive cock, deep in my rectum, and beginning to probe my colon, but otherwise I was like a paused video. The same seemed to go for the fucker as the fuckee.

"Na-ri, I have really been remiss. Let me introduce you to the Caputpederean Attorney General. Head of the Department of Justice. Responsible for, among many other important things, the enforcement of the Inter-species Sexual Crimes Act. An act that prohibits, just to pick something at random, sodomizing human girls. Isn't that ironic?"

She smiled sweetly over my shoulder, presumably straight at the immobile AG.

"And he and I are now going to have a nice little chat."

PERSUASION

The client was still able to talk, though his voice was strained. I assumed that Emily had left some wiggle room in his mouth muscles and voice box. His first response was a stream of profanities and threats. This just made Emily giggle. She blinked again and the Attorney General was cut off mid-obscenity.

"I'm not sure that you quite understand your position, hun. Aside from doggy-style I guess."

Again she laughed.

"So, let's talk about the carrot first."

She retrieved a robe from the side of the room and wrapped it round her before continuing.

"I know you. I understand you. You crave filling human tubes. It's the apex of your sexual appetites, which I understand to be considerable. It's not an exaggeration to say it's the experience you live for."

Emily paused and let her words seep in.

"And this isn't just any human. She's special. I mean she's a total doll, just look at her. Asian chicks don't get much hotter than Na-ri. But she's also la crème de la crème when it comes to filling the tube. You have no idea how good it will feel. You have heard of The Giant Squid of Cumatra. She filled Na-ri's tube once and fell in love with her, would do anything for her. Yes, she is that good. Here, on Caputpedes, I have seen hard bitten clients reduced to blissful tears by filling her tube. This is the experience of a lifetime. You cannot seriously deny yourself it. And what if that experience was one you could have again and again? Would you like that? Well think on that a while."

Even as a sex worker of several months' standing, I wasn't sure how comfortable I was about being pimped out by my friend like this. But I assumed she knew what she was doing and, yet again, decided to trust her. Anyway, I would have felt a bit odd contributing to the conversation with 30 cm of cock deep in my ass. Sure I could talk, but opted for silence instead.

Emily paused, her voice had been seductive, it now became business-like.

"And then there is the stick of course..."

Emily fell silent for a few seconds.

"Well, hun. You're a bright guy. You don't get to be the Attorney General of all Caputpedes if you are a bit dim. You don't get to rise up the ranks without being politically astute. Without knowing when you have a losing hand and folding is the best option. Am I right?"

Again she paused, allowing the AG to consider his position further.

"So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to let you talk again. I'm going to assume you are bright enough to use that opportunity to do more than throw meaningless invective at me. OK?"

The AG mastered himself and then spoke calmly, mirroring Emily's tone.

"What do you want?"

"There you go, I knew you were smart. Not at lot, hun. Really not a lot. I don't need you to move mountains. I just need you to open a review of one particular conviction under the Inter-species Sexual Crimes Act. I don't need you to do anything compromising, like guaranteeing an outcome. Just find some reason for a review. Can you do that, hun? A simple yes and all your problems evaporate. A simple yes and you can release all that pent-up cum into my friend. She wants you to. What do you say?"

"But that means a hearing in the Supreme Court. You know that?"

"I know that, hun."

"And, if it's a procedural issue, then I'm ultimately accountable. My department would have to defend itself."

"I wouldn't expect anything less. And I wouldn't do a thing to prevent such a defense. You trust me, right?"

"No further than I could throw you."

"Well that's not nice. I'm not sure you should be talking about throwing me. And I was just going to ask Na-ri for her opinion. What do you think, angel?"

I didn't need a telepathic channel to get her drift.

"Well, Em. I don't understand what you two are talking about, but I'm so, so hot for semen flooding my digestive tract. Would you kiss me while he cums, he could fill your tube too."

No fucking way was Emily not being a part of this too, no fucking way.

"Well there you go; you have some major problems and I suspect your days as AG are numbered. Or, you get to finish fucking this gorgeous, tight, young human, to fill her tube, and mine too, and your professional difficulties are no more. What's the smart move, hun?"

He deliberated, but only for seconds. Emily had judged his psychology just right.

"You have a deal, now I really want to cum. And, Miss Wilson, get ready to swallow an awful lot of semen. I'm going to make extra, as a personal favor, just for you."

A question flitted across my mind. I wondered how many contracts were sealed while one of the parties was engaged in anal sex. I guess I could look it up when we got back home. Emily had the final words; I was getting used to that.

"Deal. But just one more thing. If I can freeze you at will, do you really want to find out what I'd do to you if you break our agreement? I assume not."

With that said, Emily knelt down in front of me, blinked and opened her mouth. Within seconds, our client was heaving and moaning and pumping into my ass. Within minutes his cum had filled me and spurted out of my mouth.

Emily clamped her lips to mine, forming a tight seal, and began to swallow vigorously.

COURTROOM DRAMA

The Caputpederean Supreme Court was an impressive edifice. When God created the Universe, She planted some basic needs in all lifeforms. She made them need to eat and drink. She made them need to reproduce. She made them need to learn. She made them need to connect with others. And She made them need to build court houses in a monumental, Neoclassical style. Along with the vacuum speed of light, and the permittivity of free space, the use of pediments, entablatures, and columns in judicial erections was a fundamental constant of Nature.

This courthouse took the pattern to extremes. The external pillars were fifty meters tall. I was familiar with the outside of the building; it dominated its quarter of the capital. Emily and I were wearing the same formal clothing in which we had visited the Misoí settlement many Earth months ago; Em's dress had an extra panel now to accommodate her bump. Also, she had eschewed the elaborate headdress, and her wavy blonde locks rippled over her shoulders as she walked. My thick, black hair was pulled back in a business-like ponytail.

As we entered the main chamber for the first time, dresses sweeping the polished stone floor, I realized that the external themes were continued internally. The room was dimly lit, sunlight flowing down from windows high in the side walls, and supplemented by recessed lights further down. The far wall had a run of eight massive Ionic columns, capped by volutes that probably weighed as much as a small spaceship. These rested on an equally enormous crepidoma on which sat eight marble chairs, one beneath each pillar. When the court was in full session, each would be occupied by a Supreme Justice. For today's proceedings, three judges would be presiding. Running in front of the chairs was a long, stone, metonymical bench. The cavernous chamber was enough to take your breath away, to make you feel small, which I assumed was sort of the point.

Two long tables faced the Justices' seats, one for each of the prosecution and defense. Our table was to the left. We met our counterparts and shook limbs, exchanging pleasantries before walking through the empty public seating and arranging ourselves on either side. The Government's lead lawyer was the Attorney General himself, looking somewhat less of an ogre in his official costume. His assistant had the form of some sort of ammonoid, but not one that I was familiar with. Her elaborately spiraled shell glistened in the shafts of sunlight as she floated a meter off the floor.

David was not present. This was not a criminal trial, but rather an investigation into whether the findings against him had been sound. It was trained Government lawyers versus me and Em; both sides making learned representations to the panel. I hoped my friend knew what she was doing.

As we arranged ourselves, the main doors were opened, and court officers marshaled interested Caputpedereans into the seating behind us. Soon this area was full. I guess prurience is also a fundamental constant of Nature. There was a low murmur of hushed voices, it wasn't the sort of place in which you spoke loudly to your neighbor. But the chamber fell silent as an officer asked us to stand for the entry of the panel.

The judges appeared from a doorway hidden in the shadows of the two central columns. One walking, two floating. The first a female Hippogriff, the second a male octopus, I imagined that Emily might be thinking of David, the third a bull dolphin. As they solemnly reached their chairs, and either sat or hovered over them, I could see each creature more clearly, and a supernova of recognition burst into my brain. I turned to Emily, who was smiling in a manner that suggested she was desperately trying to suppress a much broader grin. I caught her eye and she winked.

I had turned off all telepathic access as a precaution, but now selectively opened up to my friend. The first noise that materialized in my mind was a giggle. Next, I heard Emily's voice, she was almost singing as she spoke.

"Yes, Na-ri. You had a very good time with all of them, didn't you? I'm sure they remember you all too well, and even me a little."

I posed a question in my mind.

"How did you know it would be these three judges? I thought they were randomly allocated to cases."

"Na-ri, please. I thought I was meant to be the blonde. You fucked all eight of them, hun. I'm nothing if not thorough. But hush now, I think they are beginning to realize too."

LAW AND ORDERS

I had not enjoyed keeping my secrets from Na-ri. But I felt I had no choice. Given how intimate she had been with each of the Supreme Justices, both mentally and physically, if Na-ri had been fully aware, there was a non-zero probability of one of them picking up on our shared intent. I couldn't risk it. I had told her to shut down telepathy again, and so mouthed "sorry for not telling you", my head turned towards her. There were other things I had kept Na-ri in the dark about, but all in good time. For now the Justices had huddled together in the center of the platform, and were exchanging hushed words, and no doubt thoughts as well. You didn't have to be a telepath to notice the waves of panic emanating from the judicial trio.

How do you hide a leaf? In a forest of course. I had masked my focus on the Supreme Court Justices by the simple expedient of Na-ri and I fucking our way through most of the upper echelons of Caputpederean society. Eight Supreme Justices out of well in excess of a hundred private appointments, spread over half an Earth year. I had hoped that wasn't so noticeable, and I had clearly guessed right.

There was a movement in the huddle of judges -- what was the collective noun for judges? A self-importance maybe? They returned to their seats, and the Hippogriff, who appeared to be the spokesperson, addressed the courtroom. Her voice was soft, but she was clearly someone accustomed to having others listen to her. She spoke confidently, authoritatively, as if her words would be indubitably final.

"My colleagues and I have discussed this matter in camera, and we agree that there are procedural and evidential weaknesses in the case brought."

To my right the Attorney General growled, but at a low volume. I caught his eye and waved a finger as surreptitiously as I could. Be a good boy now. The Justice continued.

"Given this, we dismiss the original case. The defendant will be released as soon as he can be processed. Ideally later today."

A collective murmur rippled through the ranks of people behind us. The AG thumped his fist on the table, but managed to do so with as little noise as possible; he was no fool. Na-ri leapt from her seat and squealed. I felt an enormous relief internally, but I wasn't done with Caputpederean law yet, not by a long way. I waited a few seconds, and then spoke loudly, so as to be heard above the hubbub.

"Your honors... Your honors!"

The court fell silent again. I could feel, more than see, Na-ri looking at me questioningly.

"Your honors, I would like to bring a related matter to the court's attention. May I approach the bench?"

1...456789