Car Handjob: The Strangers.

Story Info
Julie pleases a few strangers in first voyeuristic outing.
1.9k words
4.52
22.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known her for a few weeks now and already we are teasing each other about my fantasies. I wanted to see her in action with some strangers, specifically watching her finish another man off with her hand.

That planned day had arrived and we were both sitting in my SUV discussing the day's strategy. My god this was more nerve racking then I thought. F..k I going to let my girl play with some strangers cock. But after endless talk about it, I had this fantasy and Julie wanted to me to fulfill it and she loved the attention from men plus she loved masturbating a hard cock and driving a man crazy with her hand then watch him explode in orgasmic pleasure. That was her own admission and I completely believe her. So the procrastination had to stop.

So where did we start. Well at least we agreed to simply go for a drive looking for someone decent looking. I have never been cuckold like this before and yeah, as I said I was nervous. But I was 100% assured no man can resist a lady as beautiful as Julie. After all would you seriously say no to a free handjob from her, look at her! Plus I will select the "lucky candidate" myself.

It wasn't long before we spot someone she finds decent looking. We engage him but when I tell him what my lovely Julie will do to him, he couldn't believe it was all true. Clearly the answer was yes, even if he had some "important appointment" already planned but then it became awkward when I said I will be watching. I didn't know who was more nervous but he succumbed to Julie's charm when she cuddled up to him and placing her right hand on the developing lump in his pant. By now he was putty. Julie tells me later that he was already extremely hard as soon as he sat down and saw how beautiful she was. He was eager but nervous and still in disbelief at his "lucky" predicament.

As I watched from the front seat, my trusted dash cam recorded the hot salacious moment of sexual seduction unfolding. He said very little and just let Julie take over. It was an incredible scene as nervous tension took over. My breathing literally stop as I watched Julie nervously massaged him through his pants as he watched her in stunned silence. But he does try to kiss her but she pushes him away. Then she begins massaging his chest before undoing his shirt before her hand touches his skin. It draws a hot sigh of highly aroused anticipation from him. Julie was experienced in prolonging the sexual excitement. The incredible look on her blushing face tells it all, she was really enjoying it as she relaxes more. I am now so aroused by this fantasy coming true. It did not mess with my mind. I was surprised at me emotions, they didn't play up. I was eager to see how Julie is with a strange man. I throbbed uncontrollably when she begins undoing his pant belt, then the buttons, then slightly pulling his pants down, for access.

Then the highly erotic sound of Julie moaning quietly breaks the tense quiet cabin of my car. The stranger who we didn't bother getting his name stares at Julie in stunned silence as she pulls his stiff cock out. It draws a reaction from her.

"Oh yeahhh.".......As she grips him firmly pulling down the foreskin of his uncircumcised penis.

"You like that baby...me touching another man's big cock?, yeah." She teased.

He groans in excitement, as she lightly runs her fingers along the stiff appendage. His swollen head oozing in its now exposed self.

Then incredibly she licks her right hand just like she is with me and applies her saliva before twisting rapidly up and down the strange cock causing him to flinch and groan in pleasure. Her face blushing as she gives the stranger the intimate "girlfriend experience".

I watched in heighten arousal as my lady continued that familiar technique on the lucky stranger's cock as it throbbed from the sexual act. That technique was to rapidly pump him between applying her saliva before twisting rapidly up and down.

"Oh s..t...yeah!" He moans in excitement. "Can I kiss her?" he looked at me. "I want that girlfriend experience."

I looked at Julie. I hot smirk appears on her pretty face as she blushes.

"Oh yeahhhhhh." She licks her lips, then cuddles up closer to him and begins kissing him rather passionately.

Admittedly at that point, a jealous thought entered my head but I became rather turned on watching her begin to give a classic handjob like a loved up couple. Not only that, she was whispering dirty words to him, turning him on. The smirk on his face said it all, as he enjoyed the experience. Honestly it was hard to watch. My face sweated embarrassingly as I focused on their intimacy, but what did I expect, it ain't ideal until you are in the moment. But on the other hand, it was incredibly hot and Julie and I have fantasied about this first encounter for a long time.

Julie looks back me, biting her lower lip smirking. She was teasing me big time. She was really enjoying masturbating another man like she does me. As she later tells me, she was so aroused, she felt like cumming herself. But she remains intense, wanting to finish him, like how she finishes all her past boyfriends and she wanted me to watch it, she teases me later.

And once the stranger began "begging" showing all those signals of an approaching orgasm, her right hand turns into an instantaneous blur. It was frenzied and furious with that classic intense enthusiasm. Again the distinctive erotic sound of her incredibly fast stroking fills the cabin, adding to the hot visual act. She stares at him with that lustiful smile, whispering dirty words to him. It was classic Julie. Needless to say he goes crazy, thrusting his pelvis up and down rapidly and explodes in a vicious series of thrusts, in seconds, much to Julie's excited squeals. I got to say she was incredible. It's not often that anyone would witness their girlfriend finish another man in such consensual circumstances. For me it was extremely hot visually.

Once she was done, he jumps out of the car and disappears down the footpath, his pants half way down.

"Thanks!" As he leaves quickly. It was that quick.

After a bit of dirty banter where Julie teases me about how much so enjoyed giving another man a handjob, I challenged her to repeat the deed with another man. She was more than obliging.

After a good few minutes we discover another well dressed individual. He looked European. Had a hooked nose and a beard. I called to him and he approached the car window quite confidently. I told him what Julie wanted to do to him like the other guy. He looks at the back seat and sees Julie. Immediately we have found our second man. It was that easy. He jumps into the backseat next to Julie. He was rather keen. He looks her in the eye, then down her body to her legs. He was examining her, then very quickly and unexpectedly goes down on his knees, lifting Julie up and lifting her short sexy dress up to expose her pink panties. It happened in seconds.

"Hey, hey..don't do that!" I yelled at him.

'Oh no, stop, stop it!" Julie squeals.

But both our resistance words fell on deaf ears.

Everything was happening too fast..

He then forcefully pushed Julie's legs wide open and with his right hand aggressively rip aside her damp panties, literally tearing the fragile material apart exposing her hairy pussy.

Then in an act of pure lust, he forcefully spreads her outer labia wide open forcing her inner labia to spread open exposing her inner vulva in all its pink and glistening creamy wetness, in one quick movement.

He groans like a hungry animal as he takes in deep breaths and literally smells her.

"Oh yeahhh....groans....oh yeahhh...." He mutters to himself.

By now I realised his insatiable lust, needed filling and Julie just squeals very quietly as she lets him have his way, despite not being prepared for this moment. In seconds he began licking frantically at her folds. Licking and sucking her juices up.

Julie squirms, trying not to succumb to this "European brunt" as she covers her mouth. Only the sounds of his tongue flicking rapidly and her quieten struggle can be heard. Then he concentrates on her clitoris sucking and licking wildly. In a few seconds she succumbed, beginning to moan quietly. By now I was overwhelmed by the sexual act committed on Julie and her approaching orgasm was an extreme turn on. Then the sounds of her moaning gets louder, as the stranger also begins ramming his fingers into her, finger f..king her rapidly while sucking her clitoris. Oh my god, the sounds of her moaning excitedly fills the cabin was getting to me. And now she's holding the back of strangers head firmly against her now gyrating pussy. Julie lets herself go, she orgasms immediately, frantically riding his face, as she squeals and moans, her head rolls side to side in pleasure.

Having a stranger eat my girl out to orgasm wasn't what I planned, no guy would want that, but it actually aroused me. That sexual act where a stranger ends up tasting my girls pussy, turned me on more than I thought. But I can say I wasn't 100% happy about it, a little niggling thing was playing in my head over it.

Straight after making Julie orgasm, the stranger quickly sits up next to Julie and demands to be finished off.

"OK quickly finish me, you slut!" He says firmly.

Julie was hesitant but decided there was no place here for any "girlfriend experience" and no intimacy for this arrogant European man.

All she wanted to do was just finish him as quick as possible. And that's exactly what she did. There was no intimacy, just straight fast jerking. Again her right hand turned blurry causing him to moan loudly.

"Ohhhh yeahhh...you're good..real good!"

Suddenly he blows his load. Julie squeals as she continued furiously masturbating him, causing a real mess. She still was extremely intense but maybe more subdued compared with the other guy.

Then she lets go and told him where to go.

"Now f..k off you pig!" I told him.

He quickly pulls his pants up and says. "Ha, ha...you didn't want me to but your misses pussy taste real good. I made squeal like a real whore. I hope you like what you saw cause she got me off real good." As his tongue started flicking out his mouth.

"Go on piss off you wanker!" I said.

He then roĺls out the door, and doing the "fingers" at me before deliberately sniffing his fingers of his hand.

Despite this unsavoury character, I was aroused by the sexual acts performed. And poor Julie looked slightly worse for wear. She was blushing red embarrassed by her succumbing to that man and allowing a stranger to go down on her. She apologized but she was too aroused and had eventually allowed herself to let go she told me later. I give her a big hug.

"Thank goodness you are safe...but I was rather aroused actually. I want to go home now and......." I smirked at her knowingly.