Car Maintenance with Dad

Story Info
Regular car maintenance leads to a fun encounter for both.
1.5k words
4.36
26.3k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh back in town after graduating university, Ally was reconnecting with friends, family and getting some long overdue maintenance done on her car and her love life.

"Oh crap, my oil light is on," she said looking at her dash, on her way back from the mall, "I'll have to get dad to take a look."

She turned right at the next set of lights to make way for her parents' place, not far away.

As she pulled up into their driveway, her dad was in the garage getting some chemicals for the pool.

Ally stepped out of her car and walked up.

"Hey dad!" she said with a smile.

"Hey sweetie, this is a surprise, what's the occasion?" he said, pulling her in for a hug.

"Well... my oil light is on, can you have a look?" she said, scrunching her nose.

Shaking his head, "Um, you know that basically means you have no oil, right?"

"What! I don't know these things," she said, putting her arms up.

"No problem, can you stick around and I'll do an oil change for you," he said, letting his eyes wander down her figure as she looked the other way..

He noticed Ally wasn't wearing a bra, and he could see a hint of her nipples through her tank top. Her bottoms were high waisted spandex shorts, all the rage at his gym which he loved. They didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Oh, that would be amazing, I'll keep you company!" she said, bouncing to her tippy toes and planting a kiss on his cheek.

He setup some risers to raise the car and got her to pull forward into the garage.

"Perfect honey, I can show you a few things to start," he said.

"Sure! I'm game," she answered with enthusiasm.

He reached in through her driver's side door and popped the hood open.

Securing the hood, he said, "Ok, so where's the oil filler cap?" he said, waving his arm over the engine.

"I don't know, there!" she said pointing in front of her.

"No, that's for your washer fluid, try again," he responded with a teasing tone.

"There!" she said, embarrassed and grasping at straws already.

"You got it!" he said, also embarrassed that he hadn't covered this before with her.

"Ok, what do we do now dad?" she said, putting her hand on his forearm.

"Well you're going to spin the cap off and we'll leave it open, then I'll go under the car." he said, resting his hand on her lower back, "You don't really want to lean on the car when you grab the cap so I can hold your hips for balance if that works."

"Sure! That would be great dad," she said, looking up with a smile.

Moving behind her, he placed his hands on her hips as she slowly bent forward. Her bum slid back and started to push into him.

"This one right?" she said looking back at him with a smile.

"Yup, that's the one!," looking around her torso, trying to keep his composure.

His eyes followed up her side and he noticed that the bottom of her tank top had pulled away from her stomach with her lean. He could see the underside of her breasts come into his view.

Spinning off the cap, she slowly stood up straight again.

Her dad was a little delayed in letting go of her hips, so as she stood, her body was right up against his.

"Is that what I think it is?...." she thought to herself, as there was something rather large pressing into her, "interesting."

She looked up over her shoulder at him with a sly grin.

"Well good morning to you too." she said, wiggling her bum against him.

Slightly embarrassed, he slowly let go of her hips, smiling down at her.

"Ok honey, next I'll go under the car and remove the drain plug, then change the filter," he said, grabbing his socket wrench and scooching on his back under the car.

She followed his lead and knelt beside him trying to get a better look but couldn't see under the car at all.

Letting her eyes slowly trail down his chest and stomach, something caught her eye in the dim light. His legs were slightly open and she could see the tip of penis hanging out of his shorts.

"Oh wow, dad..." she said quietly, "I guess he doesn't know."

Meanwhile under the car, he reached over and grabbed the drain pan, making sure to line it up under the plug and starting to remove the bolt. Pausing for a moment, he could feel a light touch on his penis, then circling his head and slowly down his shaft.

Thinking he's imagining things, he tried looking down but could just see Ally's knees beside him. It felt like her hand was slowly stroking him.

He finished up under the car, putting the plug back in and crawled out from under the car.

"K, all wrapped up sweetie!" he said, wiping his hands on a rag and hanging the rag over his shoulder.

Looking down he could now see that he had completely fallen out of his shorts.

"Sweetie sorry about that," he said adjusting his shorts, "not the right pair of shorts for going under the car I guess."

"Oh, don't worry about it dad, it's cute, I won't tell anyone," she said looking up with a smile.

"Cute?" he said laughing.

"Ya, cute," she said, looking up and biting her lip.

"Ahem, listen we still need to finish the task at hand, your car needs new oil," he said, handing her the jug.

So she turned and leaned over, pouring the new oil in.

Holding her hips for balance again he looked down. Noticing her bum resting against his now pronounced bulge in his shorts. Not thinking, he pulled on her hips, pushing himself against her.

"K, done that part!", she said, standing up and handing him the jug with a flirty smile.

"Oh no, that's it actually, you did a great job honey," he said, with a playful high five.

"Ok, one more step then," she said, grabbing the rag off his shoulder and putting her on her own.

She reached into the waistband of her shorts and pulled out a hair tie and tied a ponytail.

"What is it?" he said.

"What's what? I can't let you leave like that, what if the neighbours see you or something dad, what would they think?", she responded, slowly kneeling down.

She put her hand on his thigh to brace herself, then tucked her fingers under the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. As the waistband moved down and past the tip of his penis, it popped up, pointing at her.

Ally put her hand around his shaft and pointed it upward, licking up its length along the way, then bringing it back down and slowly closing her mouth around his head.

Making eye contact, she stopped and asked, "does this feel ok?" with a grin, and putting him back in her mouth.

"Does it ever," he responded, looking around to make sure no one from the street could see into the garage.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, then around the back of her head as she sucked him off.

"Here let's just get rid of this, it's kind of in the way," she said, crossing her arms and pulling her tank top over her head and exposing her C cups to him.

Her ponytail fell back down as she pulled him back into her mouth for more.

Reaching down, he massaged her chest, running her nipples between his fingers.

He almost lost control but managed to hold on.

Ally felt a wash of pre-cum into her mouth, and opened her lips to show him, then continued sucking on his head.

Minutes wore on and his spasms continued, each time she would roll the pre-cum around with her tongue and swallow.

Then, placing his hand slowly below her ponytail, he couldn't hold on any longer and let out a loud sigh. He started to cum.

Ally was able to swallow the first few pulses of cum streaming from his head. As he paused, she pulled his penis out and let his cum spill out over her lip and down her chin. Then in a second rush, he started cumming again, but it was too late to close her lips again around him, so she held on looking up at him. The first stream shooting from her cheek to her hairline, the second above her eyebrow, then third, fourth and fifth, across her chin and around her open mouth.

She felt such a flush whenever one of her partners finished, and she paused to take a breath.

Ally took her dad back into her mouth again to lick clean the evidence, and smile. It was a lot more than she was expecting.

He noticed cum was dripping from her chin down onto her breasts and took the rag off her shoulder to wipe it off.

Then he grabbed a clean rag for her.

"How often does the car need its oil changed?" she said, laughing and cleaning her face with the new rag.

"Haha, not often enough, but next time I can teach you how to rotate your tires?" he said laughing.

"Perfect!" she responded, standing up with a big hug..