Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke drops down on one knee, and then the other. She looks down and arranges the rags under her knees to make it more comfortable for herself. She then flips her hair over to the side away from the men watching so they can easily see her face as she sucks his dick. She unbuttons his jeans and unzips his fly. The men all watch her every move as she pulls out Ricks large nine-inch cock.

"Wow," Brooke says as she strokes Ricks dick with one hand and puts the other on his pants front. "Do you have to have a large dick to work here?" she asks with a little laugh. All the men laugh hearing this.

Brooke looks up at Rick and moves closer to him, holding his cock in her hand. She then looks back down at the head and begins to lick the tip with her tongue. Then she lowers herself, lifting up his shaft and then licks up the from the bottom of his dick with her tongue.

"Oh yeah," one of the men shouts.

Brooke keeps looking up at Rick as she teases him. "I'm going to give these guys a show," she thinks to herself. And with that she opens her mouth, sliding over the head of his dick. She presses forward, taking his dick into her willing mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Rick moans with pleasure. He runs his hands though her pretty hair as she slides forward even more, taking more of his dick into her warm, wet mouth. He's amazed at how far in he is. It feels like she almost his entire length inside her mouth.

Brooke pulls back up to the tip and looks up at him. She smiles at him as she can see a look of disbelief on his face. She places both hands on the front of his pants and decides to start sucking.

The men watch as Brooke tilts her head to the side and slides almost all the way down Rick's dick, then all the way back up. Gradually she starts working up a rhythm, sliding back and forth, up and down his dick with her mouth. They admire her gorgeous figure all dressed up and seeing her give such an excellent blowjob.

"OK, now let me fuck you," Rick says while pulling back and his dick slides out of her mouth.

Brooke stands up.

"Yeah, bend over like you've done before, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke walks back over to the barrel and turns to look at Rick is now behind her. She turns around and bends over, and she puts her hands on each side of the oil drum.

Rick lifts her skirt up. She holds her skirt up for him as he pulls her panties down her shapely legs in stockings and on down to her ankles. She steps out of them in her high heels. She feels turned on knowing she's going to be fucked once more, but this time by this handsome stud.

She spreads her legs wider apart, and then she flips her long hair over to the other side so it's out of the way.

Brooke can see the other guys are all anxious to see this and they gather a little closer now and most have their cell phones ready to record it. "Not again," she mutters to herself and rolling her eyes.

Just then she can feel Ricks hand around her waist and then his dick pressing into her pussy, parting her pussy lips. Rick now holds Brooke's waist with both hands and pushes into her.

"Mmmmmm...," Brooke sighs and glances back at him. Rick slides his right hand up her back and onto her right shoulder with his left hand still on her waist and thrusts the rest of the way in until his dick for all the way inside her hot, wet pussy.

"AAAhhhhhhhhh........," Brooke says looking up at him enjoying the feel of him all the way inside her. Her mouth open and eyes half closed, she looks at him and she seductively gives him a look and licks her upper lip with her tongue.

"Damn you feel good, you sexy babe," Rick says while enjoying the view and feeling his dick all the way up inside her pussy. He slowly pulls back and then quickly thrusts forward, his pants front smacking into her ass.

"OHHhhhhhh....," Brooke shutters as she gets pushed forward from behind. He pulls back slowly again, then quickly thrusts forward, all nine inches sliding all the way into her.

"Ohhhh, yeah!" Brooke sighs. "Mmmm..... you feel so good," she says.

The workers cheer them on. Brooke looks over and sees all the men watching her as she's getting fucked and this adds to her excitement.

"Yeah, give it to her, Rick," Howie says.

Rick starts to pick up the pace a little, sliding all the way in Brooke's warm, wet cunt with each long stroke. Brooke closes her eyes and tilts her head to the side, "mmmmmmm...... yeah," she moans.

"Fuck her Rick," Billy says.

Brooke holds on to the oil barrel she's leaning over for support as Rick starts to fuck her with even more pace.

"AAAHHHHH... Yeah!" Brooke whines as she's taking it from Rick. Each stroke smacks her bare ass, her tits jiggling inside her bra. "Oooohhh yeah...," she sighs again breathlessly. She can feel herself building towards yet another climax. "Am I going to cum again?" she wonders to herself.

Brooke tries to push herself back into Rick more now.

"Yes........ Oohhhhhh!" she says. She can feel she's getting even closer now. She flips her hair to the other side and looks back and up at him.

Rick enjoys seeing Brooke looking up at him like this, breathless and mouth open, her eyebrows raised up and pushed together.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhh... yeah... Fuck Me!!" she yells. "AAAAHHH!...." she sighs loudly, as Rick continues to fuck her, his large dick surging back and forth in her slick hot pussy.

Brooke raises up and closes her eyes. "Ohhhhh... yeahhhhhh!!" she yells, then throws her head back. Her pussy contracts around Rick's dick as she can feel herself almost there. "Yeah....... Ohhhhhhh..... yeahhhh....... Yeahhhhh!!!," she gasps loudly.

"YEAAHHHHHHH......... OOOOOOHHHHHHHH.........AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she yells as she cums, overcome with pleasure. Rick holds onto her as wave after wave of pleasure rocks her senses. He stops moving and just holds onto her, keeping his cock all the way inside her as wave after wave washes over her. She leans forward as her mind is doing cartwheels, her legs twitch and her ass quivers.

Brooke reaches back with her hand and holds onto his hand on her waist. She flings her head back once more as the orgasm continues inside her and tries to push back into him, getting every inch of his large dick inside of her.

Rick holds onto her waist as she keeps coming and enjoys just watching her. He remains still and just tries to keep himself from cumming.

"Ahhhh......yeaaaaahhhhh!!," she sighs as she lowers herself down onto the oil drum under her, her arms not having the strength right now to hold herself up. Her orgasm fades away.

"Holy shit that was hot!" Howie says. All the men check their phones, and some are making sure they were recording.

Rick runs his hands over Brooke's back, over her blouse and back down to her raised skirt at her waist. He caresses down onto her beautiful bare ass in garters. As his hard cock is still all the way inside her pussy, he runs his hands down her hips to the tops of her stockings and then back up her perfectly shaped ass and around her waist again. He admits to himself Brooke has the best pair of legs and ass of any girl he's ever fucked.

Rick can see Brooke open her eyes while bending over in front of him and then look back up at him. He sees her smile at him.

"Wow!", Brooke says and then gives him a wink. "You're pretty incredible." Seeing and hearing this while his rock-hard dick is still all the way inside her pussy really turns Rick on. "I'm surprised you didn't come inside me when I did," Brooke says to him while looking up at him.

Rick can't help but want to thrust now. "Oh, I'm pretty close," he replies. "And you're fucking hot," he says, and then begins to thrust in and out of her quickly, fucking her intensely.

"Mmmmm....," Brooke moans feeling his dick sliding inside her once again. She closes her eyes.

"Smack, smack, smack" can be heard as she gets rocked forward with each stroke.

Rick groans, feeling that he's getting close. He quickly pulls out of her.

"Quick, kneel down!" he orders.

Brooke, without thinking, obeys and instinctively turns around and drops to her knees. She is right in front of his dick, and he's stroking it with his hand, and then he holds her head with his other hand. She realizes what he wants so she moves herself in front of his cock and opens her mouth.

Rick is stroking really fast now. Brooke looks up at him and then back down at his dick. She sticks out her tongue so it's under the head of his dick, then looks up at him again. She can tell he's going to come any second and her heart is racing knowing she's going to get a massive cum-shot.

Rick groans loudly and comes, a stream of hot cum shoots into the back of Brooke's mouth. Brooke closes her eyes as stream after hot stream shoots into her open mouth.

She can feel the cum beginning to run down her throat. Her heart pounds with excitement and nerves.

"Oh my gosh, am I really doing this," she thinks to herself.

Rick continues to shoot load after load. He holds her head with both hands now as his dick throbs repeatedly, shooting cum-shots into her mouth. Brooke looks up at him as his hot cum runs down her throat. She closes her eyes. He finishes cumming and then she pulls back a little.

Brooke looks up at him and moves his cum in her mouth with her tongue. Then she closes her mouth, and she closes her eyes.

She swallows.

"Holy Shit!" Billy says.

Brooke can feel a little bit of his cum on the edge of her mouth, but now reality begins to set back in again.

Rick moves away and Brooke knows she really needs to get going. "Oh... this is over.... finally," she thinks to herself. Some thoughts of shame start to flood her mind about all she's done. While it was very exciting for her, and a part of her enjoyed it, she knows she must get out of there and get on with her day. She saved her engagement, and that was the point. She feels dirty now, and she just wants to go home.

Brooke stands up and straightens her skirt. The guys cheer her some, and few tell her thanks. She doesn't want to respond as she just wants to get going. She can't help but feel pretty embarrassed with all she has done.

She looks on the floor for her panties. She walks over to them and bends down to pick them up, and then straightens back up. "Is there anyone else in this place that wants to fuck me," she says quietly and sarcastically to herself. "Where's my keys, I've got to go," Brooke says.

Steve then blurts out, "But hell, what about Howie? He didn't get to fuck her yet."

"Ha ha... no, I can't," Brooke says. "I've got to go." She leans down and lifts a leg up to put her panties back on. But then Howie walks towards her. "You can leave you panties off, Brooke," he says. "I'm not through with you yet."

Brooke's pulse quickens and she glares back at him. "He can't be serious," she thinks to herself. She can feel some cum still on her lips and she tries to lick it off her lips and the side of her mouth.

"Damn you're hot," Howie says admiring her.

"Oh Please... I really have to go," Brooke says and then swallows the cum she just licked off her lips. She finishes pulling her panties up and quickly pushes her skirt back down.

"But after all you've done it only makes sense," Howie says. "Once you take care of me, and we fuck, you're done. I promise. And then of course nothing gets back to John," he says, smiling.

"No!" Brooke replies. "This was supposed to be over after I let Rick over there fuck me."

"Sorry, but I'm making the rules here," Howie responds. "And I'm the last one."

"You can't be serious," Brooke responds. "Whatever. You're old enough to be my dad! This is ridiculous," she says as she looks over and sees all the men watching them. "I have to get going!", she says.

"I'm not that old," Howie boasts. "And I've still got it, Brooke. I'll show you. And once we're done, you'll get your keys. And of course, nothing gets back to John."

The other men chime in and root her on. Brooke thinks to herself this is just too much. But, after all she's done, what's just one more at this point. The thought of doing it with Howie, with all these men watching, is actually turning her on again. And the fact he is about twice her age adds a little excitement to it as well. She feels trapped, again, and she doesn't have much choice at this point. She just doesn't want anything getting back to John...

"You promise this will be it," Brooke says while looking at Howie.

"Yep," he says, giving her a wink.

Brooke looks at him, then at the other men, and then back at Howie. She takes in a long breath. "Okay, let's get this over with," she says quietly.

"Yeah, that's my girl," Howie says eagerly. He looks over and notices all the guys standing around are intently watching her as she slowly walks up towards him.

"Actually, I just got another idea," Howie says with a devious smile. "And you'll like it a lot," he says.

"Um... What do you mean?" Brooke asks.

"Oh, you'll see," Howie responds with a grin. He looks over at the men standing there and finds Andre in the crowd. "Andre, come on over here," he says.

Brooke looks over at him as he walks up and is confused. "What does he have in mind now?" she wonders to herself.

Howie bends down and pulls an area rug from in front of a work bench out to the middle of the floor. Brooke must take a few steps back in her high heels to get out of the way. The workers can't help but check her out in her tight skirt which shows off her great ass and nice legs.

"There we go," Howie says as he steps back. "Now Andre, go ahead and lie down on the rug there."

"Um, sure man," Andre says. "No problem."

Andre lowers himself down on the rug and lies back, adjusting himself to get comfortable.

Brooke feels more nervous now, not knowing what to expect at this point.

"Can you toss me those rags over there," Howie says to Steve. Steve tosses them over and Howie drops them down beside Andre.

"Come here Brooke, and kneel down," Howie says to her, pointing at the rags on the floor.

"What the... wait a minute," Brooke says, feeling uneasy. "I've done more than enough here, I think," she says to Howie.

"Yes, but you're not done yet," Howie says.

"Just give me my car keys," Brooke says almost in a panic, looking around the storage room to see if she can spot them. She can't see much over by the door to the garage area now since there is a crowd of about eight men all watching her. She feels scared. She realizes she can't get out, even if she tried to run for the door, there's no way to get through the crowd of men.

"Please... just let me go," Brooke pleads with Howie, about to cry. She hides her face with her hand and tries to hold back her tears.

"You'll get your keys when you're done, and of course Johnny won't hear a thing," Howie says.

Brooke knows she doesn't have a choice. She just wants this whole thing to be over, and most importantly doesn't want Howie to tell her fiancé about anything.

"And you promise you won't say anything to John?" Brooke asks. "About none of this? Nothing!", she says, her voice quivering.

"I promise you," Howie assures her. "I won't say a word to him about anything," he says.

In her mind Brooke rationalizes, once again, this is all to save her engagement with John. "Okay," Brooke reluctantly says as she slowly walks to where Andre is and starts to kneel down beside him.

"There you go," Howie says while watching her. She gets on her knees on the rags. As she does this, she can't help but notice the large bulge in Andre's pants and that he's able to get an erection again so quickly.

"I can't believe this. I hope he's not going to make me suck his dick," she thinks to herself. She can see the men moving around to get a better look, and most of them have their cell phones out.

"Now go ahead and take out his dick, Brooke," Howie says.

Brooke sighs and pauses for a moment. She feels more nervous now. Her heart is beginning to pound. "Why can't this just be over," she thinks to herself as she leans forward and starts unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh yeah, I've got to see this," Billy says.

"Fuck yeah," Brad says as he moves around to the side with his cell phone ready.

The men moving around and getting ready to video her has Brooke feeling more self-conscious, but in a way it's kind of a turn on. She reaches in and pulls out Andre's large black dick. It's one of the largest dick's she's ever seen, and she can feel it gradually getting harder as she holds it with her hand. "I've never sucked a black guy's dick before," she thinks to herself as she looks at it.

Brooke looks nervously back up at Howie.

"Now go ahead and suck his dick," Howie says.

Brooke is unsure about this. She looks down at the large dick in her hand. She decides to tell herself the faster she gets this done, then the faster she can get this all over with.

She leans forward and opens her mouth, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Andre says and puts his hand on the back of her head.

Brooke closes her eyes and wishes this would all go away. Right way she notices the scent and taste of her own pussy on his cock from when he fucked her.

"Damn that is hot," Brad says.

Brooke pulls up and looks up at Andre. Then goes back to his dick, taking it into her mouth once again. She can feel his dick getting harder in her mouth as she sucks him.

"Come on Brooke, suck it like you mean it," Howie says.

Brooke adjusts herself and begins to take more of his cock in her mouth now, sliding up and down on his long, black shaft.

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," Brooke thinks to herself.

Howie gets one of the guy's attention and waves him over. It's Carlos. He's about 25 and has worked at the shop for a little over a year now. Howie motions to him to get down behind Brooke.

Brooke is so focused on sucking Andre's dick, and she doesn't notice Carlos is now kneeling down behind her. She's beginning to work up a rhythm, going up and down on Andre's cock. "This guy will probably cum quick and then I can get the freak out of here," she thinks to herself. She can hear the men rooting her on. She glances up while still sucking his dick and sees Brad with his cell phone watching her, recording her. "Oh, I can't believe this," Brooke thinks to herself and she closes her eyes.

Just then she feels her skirt being pulled up from behind, exposing her stocking tops, garters and panties.

"What the..." Brooke mumbles around Andre's cock in her mouth and she tries to look back. Quickly her panties get pulled down to her knees. She tries to look up to see who it is behind her, but the next thing she feels is Carlo's dick pushing into her pussy.

"Oh... my Gosh!" Brooke sighs as she looks over at Howie. Carlos moves in closer, grabbing her around the waist and starts thrusting forward, his dick now sliding in and out of her wet cunt.

"Ohhh....... Fuck," Brooke moans, closing her eyes. Her breathing has picked up and she's getting rocked back and forth from Carlos fucking her from behind. She glances over at the men, and they are eagerly watching the whole thing.

Brooke looks down and starts sucking Andre's cock again. After being taken by two men at once a couple times earlier she's starting to get on to this. She works over Andre's cock while Carlo's keeps fucking her pussy from behind.

Carlos holds onto Brooke's waist as he keeps on fucking her, and then he raises his right hand and smacks her bare ass.

"Smack!"

"Ahhh.....!" Brooke whines, her ass stinging and she's shocked she just got spanked. She tries to look up at Carlos with Andre's dick in her mouth.

Carlos thrusts in her some more and Brooke goes back to sucking Andre's dick.

"Smack!"

"MMMMM....!" Brooke jumps and sighs with another smack on her ass. She feels the sting from it. She pulls up and off Andre's dick in her mouth.

1...45678...12