Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve brings her back to his dick and Brooke willingly takes him back into her mouth as her orgasm begins to fade.

"What am I doing?" she thinks as she begins to suck on his dick again. Her mind wants to stop but her body caves more.

Meanwhile Brad continues to thrust in and out of her from behind.

"I'm surprised this guy fucking from behind hasn't cum yet," she thinks to herself.

Just then Steve groans and grabs her head with both hands and Brooke knows what's about to happen. She tries to look up at him as she knows he's about cum in her mouth. He pulls her hair back to the other side so all the other men can watch her face.

Then Brad says, "Ahhh, Fuck!".

Brooke's heart pounds as she realizes both men are about to cum inside her at the same time, from each end.

She can feel his Steve's dick balloon in her mouth and then get rock hard. And she feels Brad's dick swell inside her pussy as he grabs onto her waist, holding his cock deep inside her.

Steve's cock begins to squirt cum down her throat, and then Brad's dick starts pulsating, shooting cum deep into her hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Brooke moans around Steve's pulsating dick in her mouth as she is taking it from both ends. She looks up at Steve while she's taking his cum and both men hold onto her as they cum.

"My God..... this is crazy!" she thinks to herself and she closes her eyes once more, trying not to choke on Steve's cum which is now running down her throat. Then Steve's cock pops out of her mouth and Brooke pulls back. As she does some of his cum leaks out of her mouth and lands on her blouse underneath her. Brooke covers her mouth with her hand and looks down, seeing the cum on her blouse.

She reaches down and steady's herself on the oil drum. As she does this she glances over at Howie and opens her mouth so he can see the cum that's still in her mouth.

"Good, Brooke," Howie says. "Now swallow it."

Brooke rolls her eyes and closes her mouth. She swallows hard and cum drains down her throat.

"Shit yeah that was hot," Billy says while recording it.

Brad pulls back now, his soft dick sliding out of her. Andre, a big black guy, moves right in behind her now. Brooke doesn't see him because after swallowing the cum in her mouth she decided to take Steve's dick back in her mouth, licking and swallowing the cum off his dick. "At least this is over and I can get out of here," Brooke thinks to herself but just then she feels a large hand firmly on her waist and a large dick pressing into her pussy.

"AAAhhhhh..... No!" she says and quickly looks back as Steve's dick pops out of her mouth and a thin string of cum runs across her face.

Andre presses forward, and his thick ten-inch black dick slides further into Brooke until he is all the way inside.

"AAAAHHHH....... My God!!!" she yells and shutters, feeling his huge dick all the way inside her pussy, stretching her further than ever before.

"NOOOOOOO....... PLEASE!!" she begs. Brooke is scared and she's never been fucked by a black guy before.

She can't help but feel completely used and taken advantage of by now. She's can't help but get emotional about it. Tears start to well up in her eyes.

"Please........ Don't!!!" she whines as she looks back at him breathlessly. She sobs and tears well up in her eyes.

She tries to move away from him. She pushes on his arms, but his strong hands hold her in place. And she's impaled with his large cock all the way up inside her hot, wet pussy.

"Yeah, fuck her Andre!" one of the workers says. There are six of them standing and watching now and most of them have their cell phones out.

"Yeah, let her have it, man," another one says.

Brooke tries to look over and all she can see is there are quite a few men standing there watching her. "What have I done?" she thinks to herself.

Andre begins to move, sliding his cock all the way back with just the head of his dick in her, and then slowly pushing all the way back in.

"AAAAAAAHHH..... Noooo.......... Please...... stop!" she begs him and sobs. Her eyes are closed and then she puts her head down. A couple tears have run down her cheeks, and tears drop onto the oil drum beneath her.

With each thrust from Andre, she's pushed forward. Each time her breasts swing forward inside her bra.

Andre makes smooth steady strokes into her while holding her in place with his big strong hands around her waist.

"OOOOOOhhhhhhh...." Brooke groans, lifting her head back and closing her eyes.

"AAAAAAaaaaaahhh..... Please....... Noooo.......," she begs him.

Brooke realizes she can't stop him.

"He's going to fuck me........ and I can't do anything about it," she thinks to herself.

Andre's large, hard dick slides deep into her hot cunt, then he slides all the way back.

"I've never felt a dick this big before," she thinks to herself. He's stretching her pussy more than she's used to.

"My gosh, he feels so........ BIG," Brooke thinks to herself.

The thought of this turns her on and having all the men watching her adds to her excitement as well.

Andre holds her steady and begins to work a steady pace sliding in and out. With each long stroke Brooke is thrust forward and he presses all the way forward into her ass cheeks each time. Brooke can't believe this is really happening, yet she also can't believe how good his dick feels sliding inside her wet pussy.

She decides to adjust herself slightly so she can push back into him better.

"Mmmmmmmm..... oh.............YES!!", she moans loudly and pushes back against Andre, starting to pick up the pace for him. Andre goes a long with it and starts to fuck her harder.

"OOOOOOOHHHH...........Ahhh........ Fuck YEAH!!!" Brooke says as her excitement builds even more. She looks back at him.

"OOOOOHHHHH.... Yeah..... Ohhhhhhh... Fuck Me!!!" she tells him. Brooke can't believe how hot she feels now and how much she wants his dick. She knows this is crazy, and she knows she should leave, but right now she just wants to be fucked.

Andre fucks her even harder now. "Smack, Smack, Smack" can be heard. The men are rooting him on even more now.

Brooke begins to notice she's building towards another orgasm, like she's going to come again for the third time.

"I can't believe this... Am I going.... to come again?" she thinks to herself as she's getting it from behind.

Andre keeps up the fast pace and Brooke is rocked back and forth. It's all getting too much for her.

"Oh.... you feel....so....... good," Brooke whispers as she's bent over getting fucked, her eyes closed.

Brooke's looks back at him.

"MMmmmmm..... Don't stop!" Brooke says to him, out of breath. "OHHHh....please........ don't....stop," she begs.

Brooke closes her eyes and arches her back, screwing herself back into him.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH..... mmmmmmmm.... I'm gonna cum!" she says. "YEAH!!!!.... YEAHHH!!!!!........ YEAHHHH!!!!!.......OOOOOOOOOHHHHH.......AAAAHHHHHAAAAaaaaa!!!!!" she yells as she cums. Her orgasm takes over her. She's thrust back and forth, to and fro by Andre. Her mind is spinning, and she's overcome with pleasure.

"Ohhh... yeah", she sighs says enjoying the mind-blowing sensation. Her body shakes and her ass quivers as she keeps cumming.

Andre can't hold out feeling her cum as his dick is inside her. He gets rock hard and he holds her tight against him.

He cums.

"AAAAAAHHHHH yeah..." he grunts with pleasure. Stream after hot stream of his cum squirts deep inside her pussy. Brooke can feel his dick pulsating inside her as she keeps feeling her orgasm wash over her. He keeps hold of her until he finishes cumming. He finally finishes and then he pulls out of her.

Brooke's pleasure from her orgasm slowly begins to fade. Now reality starts to settle back in. With the passion and lust fading away embarrassment and shame rush in to fill the void.

Brooke is surprised, and embarrassed, with how she allowed herself to get so caught up like this. And having sex with complete strangers, in a strange place, is just not like her either. Brooke was thinking it would just be a little quickie, but instead this whole thing spiraled way out of control.

"Oh... I can't believe I just did that," Brooke mutters to herself as she starts to straighten back up. She just wants to get going now as she feels a little cum leak from her pussy onto her inner thighs.

She glances over and then back to see if anyone else is going to try to have sex with her. All the men are talking, and a couple are just watching her at this point, so she quickly grabs her panties from on top of the dirty oil drum. She reaches down to put them on. The men watch as she puts each leg in and then she pulls them up. She wants to quickly get her panties on so all the cum inside her won't leak out and mess up her skirt. She finishes getting them on and pushes her skirt back down into place. She can already feel some cum leaking from her pussy onto her panties, making them feel wet.

"That was more like a...... freak'n gang bang," Brooke thinks to herself. At times when John is away on business Brooke will watch porn on her cell phone in bed late at night and play with herself. She's watched women get fucked by two guys at once like just like what happened to her, and often she'd fantasize about what it would be like. But she never thought it would ever happen to her.

Brooke is in shock. It all happened so fast, and now looking back it's like a blur. She tries to fix her hair which is all messed up now.

Brooke wishes she never drove over here.

"I was completely used and taken advantage of," she thinks to herself as she walks over and grabs her purse. She gets emotional, knowing she was violated by strange men over and over, and that she let this all this happen.

As she walks back to Howie on shaky high heels, tears well up in her eyes.

"You did great, Brooke" Howie says to her.

"Oh,... just shut up," Brooke replies looking away from him and closing her eyes and covering her face with her hand. She lets out a sob as she begins to cry.

"Why did this happen to me?" she thinks to herself. A couple tears start to run down her cheeks.

She doesn't want to go back through the lobby like this. She's crying, and she's all hot and sweaty. Her hair is no longer neatly combed like it was when she first arrived.

"I just... I.... I have to go," Brooke says while trying to hold back her tears.

"Sure Brooke. I can walk you out to your car," Howie says.

Brooke looks away from him. She stands there and takes a moment to try to gather herself and steady her nerves. She wipes away her tears and takes a deep breath. She exhales.

"Ok," she replies.

Brooke is relieved that this is over now, and it will keep Howie quiet. It's going to save her engagement. She feels pangs of quilt and remorse as she walks forward to the door of the storage room.

They walk out through the repair shop area, so she doesn't have to walk through the lobby where the customers are. All the workers watch as she and Howie walk out together. They all strain to get a final look at her as she walks out of the garage.

"You did great, babe," Howie says. "I'm really impressed. And of course, everything is kept secret. Johnny won't hear a thing," he says.

"Ok," Brooke says.

Hearing this does make Brooke feel a little bit better, since right now she feels a lot of shame for all that just happened.

She just wants to go home. She doesn't say anything else to Howie, and she just walks outside towards her car.

Rick, the guy who was at the store counter, is outside and sees her. He walks up to her as she is walking to her car, but Brooke doesn't want to be bothered and just wants to leave.

"Hi, Brooke. I can help you to your car," he says.

Brooke feels her panties are soaked now from all the cum leaking out of her wet, cum-filled pussy. She can also feel a little bit beginning to run down her inner thighs as well, making her even more embarrassed, and uncomfortable.

He hands her a survey card to fill out about the service she received today. She realizes he has no idea what just happened in the back of the garage.

Brooke tries to compose herself as she takes the card. He's very friendly, and as she glances up at him, she notices he's also really handsome. He has an athletic build. She briefly thinks to herself for a moment, "Damn, I wish he was back there in that storage area."

She looks down at the survey and notices she has some cum from a blowjob on the front of her blouse, and it's noticeable. She feels even more embarrassed now.

"Um... I'm Sorry, I just have to go," she says and tries not to make any more eye contact with him.

"Thanks for coming in," he says. He opens her car door for her.

"You're welcome," she quickly replies.

She gets in her car and sits down, and then she can feel the cum in her panties push out around her panties on onto her skirt. She looks through her purse for her car keys, but she can't find them.

Her pulse quickens. "No...... I can't find my keys!", she says.

Rick is still there and he can't stop looking at her nice legs in her stockings, and the tops of her stockings are now showing because her skirt is hiked up. With all the rush Brooke doesn't realize this is happening.

Brooke glances down and sees the tops of her stockings are showing, and even a little bare skin, because her skirt has ridden up when she quickly sat down.

"Oh... this damn skirt!", she says and tries to push it down, covering up the tops of her stockings.

"Um... I uh.... I can go back in and look...... for your keys," Rick says nervously. His heart rate is up. His cock is getting up, too.

"Thank you, Rick. I'm sorry. I just really need to get going," Brooke pleads with him sweetly.

Rick goes back into the shop. She looks down at the cum above her left breast and tries to wipe it off her blouse. As she goes over it with her fingers it only rubs it in and it now it looks like a wet spot.

"Damn it", she says. "What have I done?" she thinks. She just wants to get out of there. At this point she knows she will have to go straight home and shower before her dinner with her business clients this evening. She just wipes the cum on her fingers off on her blouse. She also notices she has a little cum on her neck. She wipes it off her neck with her fingers and then tries to wipe her fingers off on her blouse.

"What's taking him so long?" she says as she looks over at the store front. "I bet those guys are telling him all about what happened in there," she thinks to herself.

After another minute Rick jogs out to her car and seems a little anxious now.

"Uh.....We can't find them. We...um.... we need you to come.... I mean come in with us.... so we can look for them," he says nervously.

She realizes she has to go back in there. "What have I gotten myself into?", she thinks to herself.

Brooke gets out of the car. She notices Rick is checking her out now.

"Um.... come follow me" he says. He walks ahead of her back to the store front.

As she begins to walk back to the store, she can't believe how drenched her panties feel from all the cum leaking out of her after being fucked three times in a row.

"I just want to get out of here," she mutters to herself. She wonders if some had leaked onto the back of her skirt while she was sitting in her car. She tries to quickly feel the back of her skirt and she can feel it's damp. Now she's afraid people may be able to see a wet spot on the back of her skirt.

She walks back into the waiting area.

"Just wait here, they're looking for it," Rick says. He goes through the door and back to the storage area where the other guys are.

Brooke stands there, nervous. She just wants to leave but she can't with no car keys. She can't believe she forgot to lock her car, and then forgot to grab her keys on the way out. She thought she had set them right by her purse. All this happened so fast, but it's not like her to forget things like this.

By now she can feel some more cum from the three men that fucked her is leaking out of her pussy. It's leaking around her thin panties, and some of it has run down her inner thighs and it's now starting to run down over her stockings. She feels very embarrassed standing there. Her heart is racing. She looks back quickly and notices a man looking at her, staring at her ass. Her eyes dart away. "Oh... I hope nobody can see the cum running down legs?", she panics to herself.

"What is taking them so long?" she wonders anxiously. She looks down at the floor and then she thinks some of the cum leaking from her pussy may be dripping onto the floor. She steps back and looks down. "Oh, no..." she whispers to herself as she sees a couple drops of cum on the floor beneath her.

Just then Rick returns with Brad, and Brad holds open the door to the shop. Rick says, "we're having trouble finding them, so we need you to come with us."

Brooke sees Brad smirk and laugh at Rick's comment.

She starts to walk to the door and as she passes by Brad she whispers with sarcasm, "Haha... very funny."

As Brooke enters the storage room again, she can see almost all the workers are in there. With all the men looking at her she feels very embarrassed, and a bit nervous.

"Welcome back Brooke," Howie says with a big grin. "Shut the door, Brad," he says.

Brooke sees Brad shut the door and now her pulse quickens. "What does he have in mind now?" she wonders.

"Look, I need to get going," Brooke says. "Where are my keys?" she asks.

"We have them, but to make your problem go away we forgot about someone," Howie says. "You can't leave out Rick over there. You have to take care of him, too," he says.

"What?" Brooke says. "Come on, enough already. I have to go! Where are my keys?" she demands.

Brooke looks over at Rick and he's looking back at her. She's upset this just won't end, and she feels trapped again. She can't leave without her car keys. However, she thinks to herself that Rick is very handsome. And after all she's done so far, she reasons to herself that just one more time wouldn't be too bad...... And it's all for her fiancé John, of course.

Brooke decides she'll do it.

"Okay.....," Brooke says.

A surge of adrenaline goes through her, and her heart begins to pound as she starts to walk closer to Rick. She can feel her stiff nipples pressing into her bra.

"Hi," Brooke says to Rick.

"Hello again," Rick replies, looking back at her.

Brooke looks down and she can see his pants bulging because of his erection. She feels turned on, and knowing all the other men are watching her every move, drives her on even more. She reaches up and puts her hands on his chest and then slowly brings them down over his tight stomach, and then stops once she can feel his large cock in his pants. Rick takes in a breath, feeling Brooke's hand touching him.

Brooke looks back up at him and then tilts her head to the side and smiles at him. Rick smiles back at her.

"So..... how do you want it?" Brooke asks.

The rest of the guys make suggestions and most of them call for a blowjob.

"Um..... I guess I'll take a blowjob," Rick says to her.

Brooke looks over at Howie and then at the rest of the guys. All of them are applauding and some are getting their cell phones out again.

Howie walks over to a shelf and pulls down a few rags and then tosses them on the floor beside her. "Don't want you to hurt your knees, babe," he says with a wink, and then walks back over with the other guys.

"I can't believe this is happening," Brooke thinks to herself. But she also can't help feeling turned on right now and she enjoys feeling Ricks cock through his pants with her hand. She rubs across his pants front, and she realizes he's got a large dick as well. As she looks back up at him, and she moves closer to him, admiring his handsome looks. "I'm so turned on right now I actually want to suck his dick," she thinks to herself.

1...34567...12