All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 06'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Great series - well written, well edited and very exciting.

Don't stop here, David!

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Very Real and Sexy

This series is wonderful and Anne is very real and sexy. There are a lot of professional women out there who are lonely and want nothing more than a good fucking from a man. Most don't want to admit that, but that is the way it is and they crave what they don't have.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing amazing wish i was Anne

This is an amazing series. Please do not stop writing. your writing exactly mirrors my mindset and my fantasies. you are wonderful. Please do not stop writing.

AnnegirlAnnegirlalmost 12 years ago
Living my dream...

My name is Anne and I can really relate to Anne in this series. Each chapter I read carries me along with it in a wave of excitement and desire. May just have to challenge myself to follow is Anne's footsteps! Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crying shame

this series was never really finished. bigger shame the author stopped writing for the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

He sounded so yucky but damn that was hot. You’re making me horny

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Such an erotic storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES