All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 09'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for writing a new chapter! I have been wondering if I missed it or you had decided to just stop. I like how I can put myself into her situation, feel what she feels, know what she thinks. You do it well!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another well done!

An another excellent addition to this series! Keep up the good work!

luvtoread_660luvtoread_660over 17 years ago
Fabulous!

Another great chapter in a very hot story! Luv where this is going. Love where it's been. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Great job.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsover 17 years ago
More more more!

Thanks for bringing Roger back into the series! Please keep him involved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
could have been better

had potential. sex between the author and roger and a threesome could have been great.but nonetheless a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
disagree

"...Why do I let these things happen? I couldn't understand it, couldn't reconcile it within my own image of myself. It was like I was another person. It had even felt like that at the time; I remembered feeling almost detached from myself, as if watching it all happening: the way they manhandled me, forced me, their hard cocks, their cocks that were hard because of me.

But that was the double shame in all this. Because, I had to admit, just as much as I hated it, it wasn't as though they had raped me. I was a willing participant...." This part disappoints me, as it was clearly a rape when consent was withdrawn and Ron continued... "no" means "no".

I am sorry to see that you are playing up the rape fantasies and trying to rationalize it by letting the character excuse it for being in that situation, esssentially "blaming the victim". I hope this is not going to be the direction that you will carry through, it is killing the great vibe you had crafted earlier.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
great chapter

She should talk to wendy about what's happening in her life. She feels sexual, exposes herself, pierces her pink parts and wins stripping contests. Does nude yoga and fucks other girls. Her friend might help her work her mind straight so she can have safe fun and say and mean no when inappropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES