All Comments on 'Car Show Slut'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SLUT???

I'm sure most model girls at car shows are not sluts! It's a horrible word anyway and spoils this otherwise very exciting and horny tale.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 18 years ago
GOOD STORY

Good Story David, and well written. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The part I liked the best

The part I liked the best was the visit to the spray-on tattoo artist.

My wife is a business executive, and it is very easy for me to imagine her helping out a work colleague like this.

If she came home with tattoos like that, it would be very hot having her tell me about how the grubby guy applied them!

Great story.

notveryvanillanotveryvanillaabout 18 years ago
Very hot!

Thanks...please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story, please write part 2!

That was very hot and needs more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Terrific!

Terrific story! I loved the slow build-up and the excrutiating, tantalizing details as she delved further and further into the fantasy. You are very talented! Please keep writing.

mchuchamchuchaabout 18 years ago
Tremendously good

On top of the hotness, this read very smoothly. Well done! I liked Amateur Photographer a lot, too.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Lovin' a Slut

Anne is a really nice woman, a lady. However, she has the ability to be a real slut and that makes her exciting. I love this story.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
super HOT story

loved the story, and would love to have been in the car. I can't wait for part 2, and part 3 and part 4 . . . . . .

Kim

hap1210@hotmail.com

fireballxl5fireballxl5about 18 years ago
Engaging and believable

It's delightful to trust the author to handle the technical aspects of writing and simply to be carried along in a well thought out story without distraction by numerous mistakes. This is not solely the result of talent, but also of careful editing.

This was a very high quality story, and I'm delighted to see that davidwriter has other submissions. I will read them straightaway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very sexy

This is one of the best stories I've read for a long while - particularly the tattoo scene!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Muy caliente!

This is the first Literotica story I've ever bookmarked to read and read again. Very well-written and edited. This is also the first story to ever bring me to orgasm. (!!!) david, I can't wait to read more of your work!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
i started........

this one along time ago and lost track of it...i was glad to see a new addition so i could catch up with it...thank you for allowing us to read you...enjoyed it. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it...

I came across this series late and found it to be one of those stories I have read several times and have bookmared to see more additions!

I'm extremely happy to see it's still being updated!

SjappoSjappoabout 14 years ago
Reluctance

Not a fan of forced nor reluctance stories. Would have appreciated it if you had tagged it as such.

Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
Interesting!

I'm not sure what category this story belongs in... wait, lemee look it up . . . . exhibitionist, good. Well written slide down a slippery slope. Thanks.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
A sexy bitch indeed

A Very good story so far

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
The most fascinating thing...

...about this story is the main character.

I read a couple of chapters yet and have to say that she is the most intriguing and well developed female character I've seen in a while.

There are parts of the first half a dozen chapters that should feel odd. But they don’t. You make it feel real in a way. Just like you know somebody who lived through it.

I gotta say that it’s perfect the way it is!

Thank you for writing this!

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Fun story

I'm glad to see you didn't continue the story. What drove the story was the "proper" woman corporate executive temporarily living as a "car show slut". The story is not going to have the same appeal if she does it again and again. Leave the story as is. It was good enough and hot enough to stand on its own without anything more.

You are talented enough to just write something else.

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 10 years ago
One of the Best

Very sexy story. Plausible plot and the main character is believable. Most of the 5 stars I give our rounding up but this one earned all five stars.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story xoxoxoxoxo Annette

PS Nice tight writing style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Saw you published another chapter to the series! Thought I'd review some... and enjoying it all over again!

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly4 months ago

reread this story. very well written and very realistic. def one of my faves!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES