Car Trouble Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mere," Neil said, wrapping his arms round her waist and bending his knees to plant his feet on the bed as he began thrusting up into her steadily. She moaned and gasped as she clutched his shoulders. After several minutes Neil slowed down suddenly and winced as he groaned. "Ahh! Cramp!" he hissed. Saoirse went to move. "Stay there!" he said, clutching her body, stretching out his right leg and flexing his foot. Saoirse laughed at the situation and kissed his chest. They maintained eye contact and Neil twitched his cock inside her, making her squirm and giggle. He laughed and rolled them both over onto their sides, pulling out gently. He stretched out his leg and foot as Saoirse lay back diagonally on the bed and stroked his hair. Neil leaned down to kiss her and then sat up between her legs on his knees.

"Can you sacrifice a pillow for under my bum?" she asked. Neil nodded and lifted a pillow from the head of the bed. She pushed her hips up and he placed the pillow under them before sliding his cock back inside her. He pulled back again and slid further in with each thrust. He grasped her hips and pulled her onto his lap as he fucked her. Saoirse stroked and grasped his thighs, moaning at the feeling of fullness of him inside her.

Neil gasped and panted, holding her thighs as her knees bent into his armpits. He leaned down and kissed her, gazing in her eyes as he quickened his pace. Saoirse stroked her hand down his chest, over his nipples then she moved it round to his ass. "Aww yeah!" Neil panted. He sat up on his knees and grasped her hips, thrusting harder. Saoirse grasped his forearms and moaned as the pace was easing her towards another orgasm but she could tell he was much closer than her. Neil's breathing got heavier and his forehead creased. Saoirse watched as he closed his eyes, his face frowned and he thrust hard into her. She felt his cock stiffen and throb and he exhaled sharply and let out a groan as he came inside her. He opened his eyes and lay down on top of her kissing her shoulder. Saoirse wrapped her legs round him and kissed him. His cock twitched and she wanted him to stay inside her forever.

They lay in silence, the sound of their breathing filling the room. Saoirse stroked her hands through his hair and down his back as she squeezed her knees round his waist and grind her hips against hers. Neil caressed her thighs. They gazed at each other and kissed short, soft kisses. Neil moved to pull out. "Wait! Ahhh!" Saoirse tensed. Neil stopped and looked at her wide-eyed and concerned. "Sorry!" she said, embarrassed. Neil shook his head, indicating she needn't apologise. "Can you go slow please?" she asked.

"Sure." he said, looking in her eyes. "Breathe!" he teased with a smirk, pulling out a bit. Saoirse tensed and winced. Neil stopped and frowned as he leaned on his hands. "Breathe, stop holding your breath." he whispered. Saoirse blushed and put her arm over her face, embarrassed. "Hey, hey, hey!" Neil said quickly, trying to lift her arm. Saoirse shook her head. "Saoirse, look at me." he said softly, rubbing the underside of her arm. Saoirse lifted her arm and looked at him. "Relax your jaw and take a big deep breath." he said. She did. "Again." he said. As she breathed out he withdrew completely and she shuddered, yelped and inhaled sharply as she instinctively drew her knees together. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned, stroking her knees.

She nodded. "Yeah, sorry." she smiled with an embarrassed look on her face.

Neil shook his head again. "Stop saying 'sorry' for fuck sake!" he sighed a laugh.

She gave him a grateful smile and sat up, kissing his chest. "Can I have a cuddle, please?" she asked.

Neil smiled and nodded as he pulled back the covers and lay down in bed, holding out his left arm to her. Saoirse pushed the duvet down with her feet and lay down on her right hand side, pulling the duvet up over them. She lay with her head on his chest. Neil's arm fit snuggly round her, down her back and his hand rested on her left hip. He folded the duvet back over her, exhaled loudly and heat emanated from his body. She bent her left leg, hooking it over his left leg and she stroked his chest and up his neck to his beard with her left hand, beads of sweat trickled down his chest. Neil's left hand caressed her left arm from her elbow, up to her shoulder and down her back to her hip. "Your skin's so soft." Neil murmured. Saoirse smiled and kissed his chest, inhaling the warm scent of his skin. She felt so safe in his arms.

They lay in silence for a long time, cuddling and caressing each other's skin. Saoirse lay her head on his chest and listened for his heartbeat. It comforted and relaxed her. "I can hear your heart beating." she said softly.

"Is it still doing that?! Fuck sake, it just won't quit. I wondered what the racket was!" Neil joked. Saoirse tutted and squeezed her arm over his abdomen. Neil chuckled quietly and kissed her head. Saoirse moved her head to lie up on his shoulder and look at his face. He looked at her as she gently stroked his beard. He lifted her arm and started kissing her inner wrist gently as they looked at each other and Saoirse melted against him. Her skin came out in goosebumps, she breathed a long sigh and she smiled contently. "Hmmm. You're enjoying that." he gazed at her and held her firmly in his left arm. She smiled shyly. "What perfume are you wearing?" he asked, smelling her wrist. "That's the one you wear when we go out, not to work."

Saoirse sighed a laugh and bowed her head against him, kissing his shoulder. "You're so observant! The one I wear to work was discontinued so I'm wearing my "good" one all the time now." she said, looking at him. Neil tipped his head. "Management are gonna think they're paying me too much cos I'm wearing Chanel to work!" she chuckled.

Neil laughed. "You smell as delicious as you taste." he smirked as he wrapped her arm around him and turned slightly to nuzzle her neck. Saoirse moaned softly.

"I need to pee and sort myself out." she said softly, gesturing down with her hand.

Neil looked mildly panicked. "Main bathroom is across the hall, it should be OK. I haven't checked what way I left the en suite this morning." he said, awkwardly.

Saoirse shook her head. "That's OK, I'll try my best not to drip cos, ya know, gravity!" she laughed nervously as she sat up cautiously. She stood up and quickly lifted her bra and found her pants on the floor before scuttling across into the main bathroom.

"Do you want a drink?" Neil's voice startled Saoirse as she opened the bathroom door to find him passing down the hall in the dark completely naked. He stopped and looked at her in her bra and pants.

"Ehhhh...can I have a cup of tea please?" she asked with a cute smile, trying not to look down at his naked body highlighted by the bathroom light shining from behind her.

"Sure. Milk no sugar, right?" he asked. She smiled and nodded. "You're sweet enough!" he said in unison with her.

They both sighed a laugh.

"Toast?" he asked. She shook her head. "Sure?" he asked. "Hot bread, melty butter. Winning combination!" he teased in a sing-song. She smiled, pursed her lips in thought and nodded her head. "OK." he smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her. "You can use the ensuite now, I did a quick tidy up." he said. "Wasn't as bad as I thought!" he said with a chuckle and turned slightly to go towards the living room. Saoirse hovered awkwardly on the threshold between the hall and the bathroom. "Are you staying?" he asked teasingly, noticing her shifting on her feet uncomfortably.

"If that's alright?" she asked, nervously as they locked eyes.

Neil nodded and his top lip rippled in a smirk. "I wasn't gonna kick you out. Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Could I borrow a t-shirt or something to sleep in, please?" she asked. He hummed in agreement, nodded and walked on into the living room. Saoirse watched his body and leaned against the door frame enjoying the view. "Oh! Would you leave the tea bag in?" she asked. He poked his head round the door to look at her with a puzzled expression on his face. "In the cup? Just leave the tea bag in it. I like it strong." she smirked as he made a disgusted face but nodded.

She lifted her bag from the coat hook, tiptoed back into his room and climbed into bed. She emptied the contents of her bag onto the bed just as Neil came in with her glass of Jack Daniels from earlier. "Lost something?" he asked, putting her glass on the side and walking back out in the hall.

"I'm just seeing what I've got...ehhh...I don't have a toothbrush and I need to take my makeup off too." she said.

Neil tilted his head indicating for her to follow him into the main bathroom. He opened the cupboard and reached items down to her. "There's a toothbrush," he said, handing her a packet of 3. "I dunno if any of Deb's leftovers are useful?" he asked, lifting a tube down from the top shelf. "We have 'Sun-Kissed Face Gelee Complexion Multitasker'...fucking hell!" he read the label like a tongue twister and laughed.

She giggled and took the tube from him to look at it. "I think that's fake tan." Saoirse replied.

Neil grabbed it from her and threw it towards the bin in the corner. "BIN!...ehhh 'One-Step Facial Cleanser'?" he raised an eyebrow, reading from a bottle of orange liquid. Saoirse nodded. "Yeah? Ok... maybe you could help me clear out this cupboard cos I dunno what half this shit is for! She's left the dregs." he said, handing her the bottle. "There's my aftershave lotion!" he exclaimed, tutting and sighing as he took it out of the cupboard.

"It's good for shaving, that one." Saoirse commented.

"Yeah? 'Post Shave Balm' it says there!" he pointed at the label, he raised his eyebrows.

Saoirse shrugged. "Just sayin' it is." she smirked.

"Anything else?" he asked. Saoirse shook her head. Neil went back into the kitchen and Saoirse took off her makeup and washed her face before going back into the bedroom. She heard him noisily opening drawers and banging cupboard doors the way he did at work and she smiled to herself while she repacked her handbag. "Saoirse?" he called. "T-shirts are in the second drawer down, just pick one." he called. She opened the drawer and lifted out the first one, a maroon Billabong t-shirt. She lifted their clothes off the floor, shook them out and folded them in a pile on top of the dresser. She took off her bra, slipped on the t-shirt, pulled it down over her boobs, it fit tightly but she was comfortable. She climbed back into bed. "Find one?" Neil asked as he came in carrying a plate of toast, a cup of tea and his glass of wine.

Saoirse hummed in agreement as Neil set her tea on the side and walked round the bed. "Engineers Do It Better" she read what was printed on the cup and laughed.

Neil laughed as he climbed onto his side of the bed. "I thought you'd like that. My brother bought me that for Christmas, supposed to be from the kids though which is weird." he made a face. "Here," he said, holding the plate of toast towards her.

"Ooohh sourdough?! Not just any old toast will do then, Neil?" she asked. Neil sighed a laugh as he ate his toast. They ate their toast and Saoirse drank her tea. "Thank you, that was lovely." she said, smiling at him.

Neil laughed as he drank his wine. He coughed and cleared his throat. "Fucking hell you're so polite!"

Saoirse looked at him and frowned. "What's wrong with that? Manners cost nothing!" she said with a smile. "And how are you only noticing this now?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Nah, I'm not and there's nothing wrong with it. I'm not saying that. It's nice, I like it." he said in his soothing voice with a smile on his face as he looked at her. "You're welcome." he said softly, leaning in to kiss her.

She smirked at him and nodded once. "If you mean in bed, I'm not always polite and I can tell you're not either, Neil." Neil raised his eyebrows and a smirk rippled his top lip. "It's always a bit strange when you first have sex with someone new though, isn't it?" she asked. Neil nodded. Saoirse lay down and pulled the duvet up over her.

Neil leaned on his left elbow and stroked her hair. "C'mere." he said in his soothing voice. He lay back inviting her to wrap her body around his. She lay her head on his chest, hugged her left arm across his torso and hooked her leg over his. "Alright Saoirse?" he asked.

She nodded. "Oh yes, great. You?" she asked.

"I'm all good." he said.

"Yes you are!" she drawled with a giggle. Neil chuckled and kissed her head. "Your bed is so warm and comfy." she said snuggling against him. He pulled the duvet up round her shoulders and held her tightly in his left arm. "I'm not sleepy but I'm comfy but I don't want to feel awkward and..." she started rambling.

"Saoirse," Neil interrupted softly. "For the last time, make yourself at home! Do whatever you want. Never mind me!" he said with a laugh. She lifted her head and looked at him with a shy smile on her face. "Alright?" he asked with a smirk. She nodded and he kissed her. "I mean if I'm sleeping and there's an emergency or you're not well then wake me up." he shrugged. She nodded.

"OK, thank you." she said, lying her head on his chest again. She felt his breath on her hair as he sighed a laugh. He stroked her back. "I'm happy like this for the moment." she said, snuggling against him.

"Me too, gorgeous." Neil whispered.

12