Car Trouble Pt. 02

Story Info
Trevor needs Jans help with a little problem.
3.2k words
4.41
8.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan sat at her breakfast table sipping at a cup of coffee, wearing nothing but her nightgown contemplating what she had done. She had seen and sucked more cocks yesterday than she had in most of her adult life. She didn't feel regret, although humiliating she enjoyed being desired again. When she got home she had been so fired up that she had dug out one of her old toys and fantasized about being under Darrell, as she pounded away at her wet pussy. The toy was nowhere near his size or girth but it was the best she had to hand and she even called his name as she came, then drifted off into a deep post orgasmic sleep. She was broken from her day dream as her house phone burst into life.

"Who could this be ringing at 9am," She questioned an empty home.

She picked up the receiver and was surprised to hear Trevor voice.

"Jan, it's Trev from the garage." Without waiting for her to reply he continued, "A couple of problems have popped up but I think I have a solution to them all. You didn't leave your locking wheel nut key in the car so we can't get your wheels off, and I've just checked and your MOT ran out last week."

"Wait, what? I haven't had it that long it's couldn't have run out already." Jane replied

"Did you check how much MOT it had when you bought it?"

The long silent pause from the other side let him know the answer.

"Don't sweat it, I can get the MOT sorted tomorrow anyway."

Jan felt her heart lift a little believing that maybe they weren't the biggest bunch of selfish pricks she'd ever met, then came the inevitable but.

"I'll need you to do me a little favor in return, well not me per se more I need you to do Kyle a favor."

"I don't understand, I've already agreed to let you all use my body like a fucking pin cushion, what more can I do?" Jan replied.

"I'm worried about the lad, he's been off his game this morning and now he's saying he's got a migraine coming on and might need to take the afternoon off."

"It's probably all those energy drinks he's always guzzling, the lad needs to drink some water." Jan said, still confused why Trevor was phoning her for medical advice.

"I don't think its that, I think he's nervous about tonight's entertainment."

Jan still wasn't sure what he was wanting, and felt pretty sure she was the only one who needed to be nervous about tonight.

"He talks a big game, but I'm not sure he's even been with a woman and certainly not a woman like you." He continued "So I'm going to send Kyle round to yours to 'collect' the locking wheel nut and whilst he's there i thought he can get a his end away.... what do you think?"

"I don't fucking believe my ears. That's what i think!" she replied.

"Oh and don't let Kyle know this is pre planned, you'll need to seduce him, you know, make him feel like a real man."

"So not only does that mouthy little shit get to fuck me tonight, now he gets me this morning and more importantly I have to seduce the cocky shit... what fucking time should I be expecting his majesty to call?" she said, sounding more and more infuriated.

"I knew you'd be on board, I sent him on his way to yours before making this call, he should be with you any minute."

"For fucks sake Trevor!" Jan shouted and hung up the phone

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" she said to herself as she frantically made her way upstairs in the vain attempt to freshen up and change out if her gown before her gentlemen friend arrives.

She had just made it to the top of the stairs when she heard a knock knock on her front door.

"Fuck"

She froze at the top of the stairs unsure whether to leave him knocking, deciding there was little she could achieve in those extra minutes made her way back down the stairs. She composed herself, tied the belt around her robe and opened the front door with a smile.

"Hello Kyle, what have I done to deserve such a morning treat?" Jan said trying to look seductive with no makeup on.

"We, just erh, need your lock nut, it's not in your car, so, erh, Trevor thinks you've got it here." Kyle mumbled struggling to look her in the eye.

"Oh, I think i know what you mean, step inside and take a seat whilst I look for it." she said.

She busied herself in the kitchen draws pretending to look for the key, she knew where it was, it was with the car paperwork under the telly. She was just trying to give her brain a chance to come up with a plan.

"I think it's upstairs, but it's on the top shelf so I'd need some help reaching it." She said as she walked back into the living room.

"Follow me," she said and started to climb the stairs with Kyle in tow.

She wasn't sure how she was going to seduce him or even how to break the ice, fortunately for Jan, Kyle smashed it.

"I'm really sorry for calling you a fat bitch yesterday."

Jan hadn't expected an apology from him, in fact she was expecting more mouth from the cocky little shit.

"I always get shit off fucking Darrel for not looking my age, so when you said that I wasn't even old enough for a blowie it really made me mad. I shouldn't of taken it out on you, I just fucking hate Darrel so much." Kyle confessed.

"Was it good for you? The blowie as you put it," asked Jan now with a plan forming in her head.

"Erh, yeah, it was, I mean you are really good at it. I'm sorry I cum so fast, I was just, you know, super excited," he said spluttering.

"You don't need to apologize, it's flattering to know I can still turn a young stud like you on," she replied, losening her belt allowing her robe fall open a little.

Kyle's eyes were wide and instantly drawn down to her hairy snatch. Jan seductively as she could, slowly backed into her room.

"I can tell you like hairy I am, I heard you complaining when they told me it needs to be shaved."

He was in a trance, each movement of her wide hips made Kyle's head move. As she reached the edge of her bed sat down and lent back, letting her robe fall away as she opened her legs to expose more to Kyle.

"You can get closer if you like?" She said.

Kyle slowly lowered himself to his knees and approached her hairy beast.

"I've never seen anyone this hairy," he said looking up at her over her fat belly.

"I know, it's just so hard to keep it all trim. Especially when you're a fat bitch like me." She said with a smirk.

Jan lifted one of her meaty legs, resting her foot on the edge of the bed, with the intention of giving Kyle a fully interrupted view of her cunt. She had forgotten her dildo was still resting on her bed from last night, her movements caused it fall on the floor next to Kyle. He stared at the pink dildo still glistening with her pussy cream not sure what to do.

"You dirty boys left me all fired up yesterday, I had to come home and tend to myself." she said as she opened her still slick pussy with two fingers.

"I made myself cum whilst thinking about how good your cock is going to feel inside me tonight."

This was a lie as she had been fantasizing about Darrell dominating her pussy, but Kyle didn't need to know that.

As her mind was distracted she hadn't noticed Kyle inching closer so jumped a little when she felt Kyle tongue lick between her fingers and up into her wet hole. She never expected he'd want to go down on her, she hadn't showered since yesterday and was abashed that her pussy was far from fresh after last night's solo play.

"Oh, no, you mustn't." she weakly protested.

But as Kyle tongue reached her clit she no longer cared how she looked, tasted or smelt. She was enjoying the sensations that his youthful mouth was having on her body. She had removed her fingers from her folds and now held the back of Kyle's head to ensure he didn't change his mind before she was satisfied. Jan wasn't sure how many pussys kyle had eaten, his technique was clumsy and rushed but she knew he was going to make her cum. He attacked her pussy like hungry animal, and as his tongue worked her clit she felt him slide two fingers up into her well lubed hole.

"Yes, just like that. Don't stop." forcing Kyles face deeper into her pussy.

"Just a little bit....."

Jans body began tremble as her orgasim blossomed as Kyle pistoned his fingers in and out of her with increasing speed. She let out an animalistic cry and flopped back releasing his head as she erupted with pleasure. Kyle kept licking at her pussy lips as she came back down to earth.

"It's been so long since anyone has made me feel like that." She purred, looking down at Kyle still between her legs.

As Kyle rose to his feet with a big grin on his juice covered face. His.arousal was clear to see, as his joggers were doing a bad job of hiding his hard cock.

"Is that for me?"

Kyle didn't answer, he just lowered his joggers and allowed his stiffness to spring free. Jan shuffled up the bed to give her lover room. He climbed onto the bed no longer the boy she first met, now she was at the mercy of a young man full of lust in the prime of his life.

Grabbing her ankles and pushing them back she was once again fully exposed to him, her fat tits had fallen either side and Jan made an effort to reposition them. Without touching his cock Kyle moved his hips until his curved cock found her entrance and thrust. Now it was Kyle's turn to grown and he slid effortlessly into her dripping pussy. Jan loved the way his curved shaft pressed up into her and as he frantically thrust away she could once again feel her pleasure growing.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." kyle announced.

And with four harder thrusts Jan felt Kyle become a man as he emptied his seed into her willing cunt. He released her legs allowing them to fall to his sides as he slumped forward onto her and took one of her erect nipples into his mouth, gently biting it as his thrusts became softer.

"Thank you." he said trying to catch his breath.

"The pleasure was all mine, you'll make someone a very happy lady one day."

They lay there for a while, enjoying the aftermath of fucking. Jan was the first to speak.

"I'm a bit worried that i don't really have anything sexy to wear tonight. I mean I've got some stuff but i haven't worn it for years, and it's definitely not going to fit around this." as she grabbed two handfuls of her belly.

"I've got some, well erh, it's some stuff mom left in the garage, from when she used to do Ann summers parties. I don't know if anything will fit you, but it's all slutty stuff so there might be something you could use?"

And with that he had climbed off Jan, put his cock away and was out the door, heading for his house.

When Kyle returned Jan was in the bath, trying to insure her pussy was hair free.

"The doors open" she shouted when she heard the knocking at the door.

With a thud and the sound of a picture being knocked off the wall Kyle burst into the bathroom with a large dusty box in his arms.

"Well what do you think?" Jan asked spread her legs the best she could in the bath for Kyle to inspect.

Kyle just stared at her now clean shaven pussy, he didn't speak he just kept staring but nodded with a big smile on his face. Jan liked the way he looked at her, it made her feel desired.

"And there was me thinking you liked my full bush." Jan mocked.

"I do, erh i mean i did, but your pussy looks great." was all he managed.

Jan left the bath and started to dry herself as Kyle sat on the toilet seat staring at her body, entranced by her curves.

"What's in the box?" She said waiting for his eyes to work there way back up to hers.

"Erh, oh yeah, the box." he replied and started to go though his treasure.

The top layers were full of the usual hen do paraphernalia, cock straws, cock glasses, cock balloons. Then a selection of dildos that were probably displayed at the parties, all this was unceremoniously dumped on the bathroom floor.

"I get a feeling this isn't the first time you've looked in this box of mischief?" Jan sarcastically inquired.

"I might have looked, it all belongs to me now she's gone anyway." Kyle replied a little bit sharper than Jan expected.

"Here we go." He said lifting plastic bags containing naughty outfits out and spreading them across the floor like a market trader selling his wares.

Most of the outfits were either far too small or not really sexy enough for the job in hand. Three had potential, there was a one piece fishnet dress in pink that claimed to be one size fits all, the classic french maids uniform complete with feather duster. A school uniform that seemed to comprise of a red tartan skirt that Jan doubted would even cover her arse, tartan tie and a small white shirt.

"I think these will work." Kyle said with a cheeky grin on his face, looking like he was already picturing her in one or two of them.

"Shall i try them on and you can tell me if I'm... slutty enough?"

The smile on his face said more than words and Jan snatched up the packages and headed for her bedroom.

"Why don't you go downstairs and put the kettle on and I'll come down in a minute or two?"

Kyle was stirring two cups of tea when Jan walked into the kitchen wearing the school uniform, as she predicted the skirt was little more than a frilly belt and shirt was barely able to contain her cleavage. She had added freckles to her cheeks and a heavy layer of lipstick.

"I think i look ridiculous, not sexy." Jan said in a defeated tone.

Kyle on the other hand couldn't believe his eyes, there was something about an elderly overweight woman dressed like a slut that really got his motor running.

"Fucking hell, you look sexy as fuck." was his reply wide eyed and open mouthed.

"Well I don't think it's quite right for this evening, but it does seem a shame to have made such an effort and let it go to waste." She said, clasping her arms behind her back forcing a button to open up.

"And I haven't properly thanked you for helping me with all those outfits. Have I?" She moved closer to Kyle, trapping him between her and the kitchen side.

"Erh, it's ok, it was, erh," was all Kyle managed before Jan dropped to her knees In Front of him pulling his joggers down to expose his already hard cock.

After the fucking he gave her earlier she knew he wouldn't be firing off quite so quickly as the first time. She opened her mouth and took him in, she instantly realized that he hadn't cleaned himself since their session. Her own pussy juice covered his cock and balls. She instinctively recoiled from her own taste but Kyle was too excited and brought his hand to the back of her head and uncaringly fed her his dirty meat. Although she hated the way he tasted, she felt another little buzz deep inside. The sensation of being submissive again was making her pussy pur and she liked it. So she did what all good little sluts would do, and set about sucking him hard. Jans' rhythm was broken as Kyle's phone vibrated in his pocket, now on the floor next to Jans' knees. She stopped, fished out his phone, handed it up to him, and went back to servicing his shaft. Kyle answered his phone on loudspeaker and set it on the side.

"Hello."

"Aren't you finished yet? We need that lock nut."

"Just finishing up now." Kyle replied, trying to control the tone of his voice as Jan took him further into her mouth.

"Was she a good fuck?" Trevor asked. Jan was getting wet knowing they were discussing her.

"She was great." He replied, looking down at her while she worked on his cock.

"Well don't get spoiling her for the rest of us and get back here asap."

"I'll be as quick as I can." and with that he hung up the phone and fired a surprising large load straight down Jans throat. She continued to suck his cock until he started to deflate in her mouth.

"Fuck, that was great but I've really got to get back." pulling up his joggers and heading for the door.

Just as he made it to the front door he stopped releasing he still didn't have the tool he came for. Jan was already two steps ahead of him and had made her way into the living room.

"It's in here." she called

Kyle stepped back into the living room to find Jan bent over looking for the key under the TV. She had purposely bent over, knowing that the tartan dress was so short her freshly shaved pussy and fat arse would be on full view as he entered. She looked back at him, giving him another minute to mentally store the image before standing up and passing him the tool.

"I've had a lot of fun today, I hope you have too?" she asked knowing full well he would never forget today.

"I, erh, yeah it's been the best." was his reply.

"Later on at the garage.......fuck me like you did earlier. Just use me for your cocks desires. Don't try to make me cum."

Kyle looked a little confused by her request, so she added.

"Show Darrel and the rest of them dick heads that you know, how to treat a woman like me." she added with a wicked smile.

"If that's what you really want, I'll fuck you as hard as I can, but...." he pushed Jan back forcing her to land on her sofa "..... I'll just have to make you cum now instead." He knelt down and Jan willingly spread her fat thighs for him as his hungrily consumed her freshly shaved, sopping wet pussy for the second time today.

*

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed part two. As always your feedback is always welcome.