All Comments on 'Car Wash Adventure'

by Lwhubby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife does her cuck right at the car wash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't know about your phone

But you lost your home and husband and reputation for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the adventure continues?

the adventure continues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A sexy Hotwife acting very naughty

T's stories like these that this category was invented for and why 99.9% of people come here to read. Sadly that loser 26thnc has to be a total as swipe and post all his dumbass comments. Great story. Loved it.

Surreal77Surreal77over 3 years ago
Love The Naughty Wife

Great story.

I love how the Wife wanted to be daring and kinky to wear a skimpy outfit in public, and then to end up sucking and fucking strangers was a great bonus to the story.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Just trash...Just one quality: it's a short trash...1*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Whore

A nice clean whore for a change.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53about 3 years ago

I LOVE this story. Reminds me of an ex girlfriend who used to love parading her gorgeous body, pert ass, shaved pussy and 36C tits to other guys in public. I loved her doing it too. She had 2 guys hard and their cocks in her hands and mouth while washing the car one day. I was in the car watching her and wanking like crazy. She got back in the car with their spunk over her face and lips. Then french kissed me so I could taste their cum as we kissed. Very very happy memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot Story. My wife and I love reading sex stories, especially ones about a wife being naughty, as foreplay. The fantasies really turn her on. This story really got her juices flowing. When we finished reading, she immediately got very sexually aggressive. Her smoothly shaved pussy was soaking wet. We had a night of fantastic sex thanks to this super erotic story. Thanks Lwhubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous