All Comments on 'Cara: Brother is First then Dad'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

Cara isn't the only one enjoying life! By the time I got to the end of this steamy, sexy tale, I was dripping wet. I hope you're going to follow this up with another chapter? How does Daddy and Joey dp'ing Cara sound to you? And what if Mom is turned on by incest too? I think she was fucked by her dad and her brother, and it got her so excited that only the thought of fucking Joey could get her out of her sewing room. I'm sure you could do justice too any or all of these suggestions, Dg. You have such a fertile filthy imagination! (And I mean that in the best possible way!) 5 stars, of course.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange11 months ago

Your writing is only getting better and better! This was an incredibly hot story and I LOVED it!

Funhawg69Funhawg6911 months ago

Very much enjoying your stories. I think Mom might get curious and catch Joey doing Cara, and after that her appetite for Joey's schlong just tips the scales.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The End? Seriously? I was so looking forward to kittycat mounting and riding her Daz just like his mom did. I thought for sure that since the family was into taboo, that Daz and Joey would have threesome with kittycat with a full on DP.

Please write more chapters now that kittycat is comfortable fucking Joey and her dad and she has a new apartment all to herself.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 Stars! I loved it and would love to read more.

NellskitchenNellskitchen11 months ago

Naughty, naughty...well done. NK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, I never get enough, the more I get the more I want.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...