Cara: Brother is First then Dad

Story Info
It all ended in Cara's bed.
11.8k words
4.56
27.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

You may think this is a cliché horny brother sister story you've read here a million times. But you haven't read my twist because Dad enters the picture and reveals a lot to Cara. As always, emails, messages, votes and comments welcome. I answer all email (unless it has a pic of your dick then I delete after sending it to the dick-in-email police)

xo

DG

Cara: Brother is First Then Dad

.***.***.***.

.

JOEY

.

.***.***.***.

.

"Don't touch me like that."

"I'm not touching; I'm putting sunblock on you. Like you asked," reminding my sister she asked for it.

"You know what I mean."

We were on the dock at the lake the summer after we graduated high school. Where our family spent every summer as far back as I can remember. The cabin by the lake. But the only difference this time? It was just us two.

"I have to touch your ass to spread this stuff."

"Just don't touch me like that."

"Like what?!"

She pulled her sunglasses down on her nose and looked at me over her shoulder. I looked right at her while I smoothed my hand up her thigh to her ass. Which was mostly bare because of the skimpy bikini she wore.

"My butt."

"Sis, your bikini hardly covers your ass. Sunscreen goes on bare skin. What do you expect?" I trailed my fingers along the bikini line down between her legs a bit, then flattened my hand and rubbed it down her inner thigh. "Then you get your ass burnt, then it's oh it hurts so much Joey can you put sunburn lotion on please?"

"Joey get your horny hands off of me!" she snapped.

My sister Cara was over a year older, and it was only in the last few years we appreciated each other. We're almost best friends. But this was this summer I realized how hot Cara is.

"You say horny like it's a bad thing," I murmured, sliding my lotion-slick hand up her other leg.

"Oh, for god's sake," she grumbled and went back to her book.

"Is that some hot porn disguised as one of those romance novels?" She sighed loudly.

This time when I got to her ass she didn't complain, so I ran my fingers along the edge to between her legs, to barely brush the damp thin knit that clung to each swollen lip.

"It must be. Or maybe it's me that's making you wet, hmm."

I hesitated, waiting for her to say something, so when she didn't, I did it again. This time her thighs parted, just slightly. I applied more pressure, and she kept reading, ignoring me.

Deciding not to press my luck, I dripped more creamy coconut sunscreen in my hand and smoothed it over her back. A tiny white string was tied center back, the other tied behind her neck. I pushed her thick blonde braid over her shoulder.

My cock was nearly splitting my board shorts and I reached in to adjust it, giving it a little stroke. I moved closer to her so that my thigh was along her hip. The bikini bottoms were cut low and barely covered her crack. The same tiny white ties held it at each hip.

I flattened my hand and smoothed the lotion from the top of her bikini bottoms to her shoulders. She put her book down and laid her cheek on it, facing away from me. I decided to turn it into more of a massage. At least until she bit me again.

My thumb followed her spine, my fingers wrapped around her side slightly as I stroked again, only applying more pressure. My fingers snagged on the ties, and I took a chance and pulled the string. They snapped away and fell to her sides. I hesitated, waiting for objections.

Rubbing the cream between my hands I repeated, tracking both thumbs up her spine to her shoulders and upper arms. On the return down, I wrapped my fingers around her sides a fraction and slowly eased down to the rise of her ass.

Feeling more confident, I again moved my fingers further around her sides and the tips of my fingers caught the bulge of her soft tits that were squashed under her body.

Thirty-eight double D. I knew this to be fact because I snuck into her room, riffled through her drawers, and looked at her bras.

Getting another feel of the sides of her tits made my balls start to ache. One more pass even lower and I enjoyed the full outer curve of her breasts.

"Joey," she said in a warning voice.

Busted.

I relaxed on my back; my head propped on a towel. It was later in the morning, and no one was on the lake fishing. The little boats were out earlier and gone already.

A fish splashed nearby and Cara pushed up on her elbows, affording me an even better view of her fantastic tits. Unbelievably she sat up, and when she did her bikini top swung out baring everything but her nipples. She held the cups underneath each full globe, ran her finger around her back, and deftly tied it behind her.

I was always amazed at how women could do that. Just hook their bras behind them as if it was nothing. Sometimes I fumble to get my jeans buttoned.

Before we had lunch, she slipped on an oversized wife beater and her bikini bottoms. The armholes were cut below her tits. Surely designed to tease me I knew.

After we ate, I went to my room to quietly relieve my blue balls and nap. When I woke, she was gone, and I saw her down at the dock again. I showered and by that time she was back. I ran my fingers through my tight brown curls and called it good.

"Want to watch a movie?" I nodded. "You find one, I'll make popcorn."

She came back, set the bowl in my lap, and stretched out on the sofa, her head on my thigh where she could conveniently reach behind her for the popcorn.

I chose a movie that I thought she might like, a romantic comedy. Turned out it was heavy on the romance right from the start.

When I placed the empty bowl on the floor, I put my hand on her shoulder. The oversized wifebeater exposed more than it covered, so finding her warm skin was easy.

My thumb was on her shoulder, my fingers on her chest and just starting the rise of her breast. I absently rubbed my thumb on her shoulder as we watched. She rolled to get her glass on the floor, took a drink, then rolled back enough so half of my hand was over her breast.

I fluttered my fingers lightly and softly as a test. The side of my hand was an inch away from her nipple and I wanted to slide it over and palm her nipple, but I knew that would make her bite me again, so I resisted the urge. I wanted to keep her compliant.

The movie got into full-blown naked humping intimacies and my cock began to grow. Which happened to now be directly under her head. Nothing I could much do, so I went with it.

I trailed my fingers back on forth across the exposed skin on her tit. Her nipple was hard and pushed through the white knit.

I purposely pushed the wifebeater aside to reveal more of her breast and continued the light strokes across the rise of her tit, the side of my hand just grazing her bullet size nipple. I continued like that for a few minutes concentrating on the movie that was really firing up now. Hallmark movie of the week it wasn't.

I picked up my drink and when I placed it back on the table, I moved back enough that her nipple was under my hand. I just kept up the movement of my fingers for now as her nipple dug into my palm.

The movie scene switched to full-blown mount her and fuck the hell out of her grunting, moaning, screaming sex and suddenly Cara grabbed my forearm. I stopped and was ready for her to move my hand, but she pushed her nipple harder into my palm and my arm down, exerting more pressure on her tit.

I flattened my hand and palmed her nipple with enough pressure she'd feel through the shirt. She pushed her tit into my hand again and my fingers flexed around the solid mound. While the blazing scene played out, I began to tease her nipple with my fingers, tugging them longer and harder. They pushed out the thin knit lewdly and I twisted and pinched, while I cupped as much of her tit in my hand as I could.

She released her grip on my forearm, so I could move my hand. I slipped it under the wifebeater and only had the brief bikini top to contend with. I eased it aside and bared her nipple, nearly groaning aloud as I tugged on it. The rapid rise and fall of her chest pushed her half-bared tit into my hand.

As she arched, her head pressed against my cock, making it throb.

Suddenly headline news blared. The movie had ended, and local news began, effectively throwing cold water on us.

Cara swung her legs to the floor, stood up, and said, "Seeya in the morning Joey."

I jumped in the shower and got some relief. Just some.

.

.

The next morning Cara was putting breakfast together in the kitchen and woke me up. Bleary-eyed, I wandered out in my shorts and poured a cup of coffee. I watched her work around the kitchen, baggy not close to being a sexy nightgown, but because I knew what was under it, my cock sprang to attention.

After a few sips of the hot brew, I asked, "Anything I can do?"

"You can start the bacon if you want."

"What are you planning today, anything?" I asked.

"Nothing. Same. Relaxing before I have to go back to work." Her blue eyes pinned me. "What about you?"

"Same. I didn't plan anything. To be honest, when Mom and Dad said they weren't going to be here, I was okay with that. I just wanted to do the same. Relax. That muscle pull in my leg is bothering me again, so I want to take it easy because of that."

She nodded. "Same here."

She gathered the plates and filled the sink. I picked up the dirty dishes from the counter and reached around her to add them to the sudsy water. She moved back just as I did that, and my perpetually hard cock rubbed against her ass.

"Sorry," she mumbled, not moving.

"No problem. You're good," I said, pushing against her and trapping her between myself and the sink.

"Joey," she said.

I looked over her shoulder. Her nightgown was stretched tight across her tits, revealing those bullet-hard nipples poking through. I wrapped my hands around her upper arms and rubbed, the backs of my fingers and knuckles grazing the sides of her tits.

"What," I said, barely a whisper. I pressed my throbbing cock into her firm ass.

"We can't," she said, more firmly.

My fingers pressed more into her tits as I rubbed.

"We're not," I said, still rubbing, moving incrementally closer to her nipples.

"You are."

"I'm not," I argued, feeling her ass pressing against my dick.

"Cara," I whispered.

Her shoulders relaxed back against me; her breasts thrust into my hands. I twirled and pinched the bullet nipples through her nightgown. I heard her soft moan.

Suddenly music started playing and broke through my haze. She pushed me back and went over to pick up her cell phone.

"It's Mom and Dad."

I left the room to let her field the call from them. My balls ached and I was in no mood.

.

.

When I looked later, she was down on the dock again with her beach bag, hat, and towel. The black bikini covered even less of her ass than the one yesterday, the cups barely would have covered her nipples.

I threw a towel over my shoulder and headed down the path to the lake. It was early enough that a few fishermen were nearby in boats but doing more ogling than fishing.

Cara bent over to spread her towel giving them a boner-hardening view of her ass, then turned, and leaned over to get her book out of the beach bag while letting her tits swing free and threaten to come out of the tiny triangles.

"You're giving those guys a real thrill, sis," I said, laughing, dropping my towel on the dock.

"That may be the only thrill they get today," she grinned, picking up the sunscreen.

She stood, and by bending and twisting and reaching spread sunscreen on as much of herself as she could. I sat on my towel and watched her and the guys in the boats, trying to decide who was more entertaining. I got up and dove into the water off the edge of the dock and swam out a bit, then back.

I came up, shook my head, and sprayed water everywhere. Cara squealed when the drops hit her hot skin.

"Oh, sorry," I said, grinning.

"Like hell," she said, laughing.

"I could pull you in."

"You better not!"

I looked around and saw the audience was gone and it was just us two again. Cara had her eyes closed. I swam to the edge, quickly scooped her into my arms, and pushed us both back into the cool water.

She screamed and tried to wiggle free but I had my arms tightly around her.

"You're gonna get it, Joey," she warned.

She had to put her arm around my neck as I let her lower body into the water. The buoyancy of the water floated her against me, her tits bashing into my chest. I looked down and one of the cups had slid aside and bared her nipple. It was dark and long, hard as a bullet.

"Cold water," she said.

"Sure."

She bobbed against me again, her nipple rubbing my chest. She was still hanging on my neck, so I slid my hands down her back and cupped her bare ass.

"Joey."

"Cara," I said, kneading her firm ass. "You have a great ass."

Her long eyelashes swept her cheeks, hiding her eyes. We heard voices and another boat was coming around the corner. I moved her top to cover her nipple, but not before I got a tweak and tug in. We swam apart and climbed onto the dock.

The hot sun dried our bodies and we napped. When I woke, they had their catch and ogle for the day and were gone. We were alone again. I moved and my thigh muscle cramped again. I tried to rub it out and grabbed the sunscreen for lubricant on my skin.

"Did you pull it again," Cara said, her voice low and gravely with sleep.

"Yeah. Dammit."

She rose to her knees. "Lay back."

Cara straddled my leg, rubbed sunscreen between her palms, and began to massage from my knee up my thigh to under my shorts.

"Oh god that feels good," I moaned. "Like a real massage."

She laughed. "Well yeah. Your muscle is tight, Joey."

She continued the long firm strokes until she felt my muscle soften.

"Oh yeahhhh," I moaned, when I felt my whole leg relaxing.

Her soft hands pushed under my shorts a little more on each stroke. My cock had been hard and lolling off to the side. She rubbed a little more, then I felt her hands higher under my shorts. I squeezed my eyes shut, willing her not to stop.

The next stroke and her fingers brushed my balls and I jerked. She continued on. Long very slow strokes up my legs, her fingers pressing more into my balls as she worked.

"Cara," I whispered.

"Joey."

I opened my eyes. She was on her knees, her breasts hanging between her arms as she worked. The tiny triangles barely covered her nipples but bared those fantastical breasts.

"Fuck, you look so sexy like that," I said, squinting into the sun.

"You just like my tits."

"Oh, I do. I do. They drive me crazy you know."

As she massaged, they swayed beneath her. She pressed her arms together, which pushed them tight, working the triangles even smaller. She smiled watching me.

"Oh my god, those nipples. They're like bullets. And so fucking hard."

Her fingernails scratched my balls and I moaned. Her hand moved up further and her fingers brushed my throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, Cara. Touch me," I begged.

She continued to tease me. Her soft fingers wrapped around my hot steel cock, and she thumbed the precum over the tip.

She raised onto her knees and pushed my shorts up to expose my cock and balls. It was lewd and obscene and driving me fucking crazy to be hanging out like that in public.

She looked around. "I wonder if anyone can see your cock?" She held it up and began to run her hand up and down the length. "What if they knew it was your sister with her hands on your dick? Where just anyone could see."

I moaned louder. Her words. Her touch was driving me into a frenzy. She stroked faster and my ass thrust up, driving my cock through her hands.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop. I'm going to cum," I groaned.

All that teasing built up until now. I couldn't stop it if I wanted. My orgasm hit me light a freight train. I shouted and began to pump out arcs of cum. I vaguely heard my sister's voice but I was lost. When I finally was able to open my eyes I saw Cara. Her tits were bared with white pearls of cum splattered all over them.

I groaned while I watched her rub it into her skin and lick her fingers.

She tossed her top on her towel, gathered everything, and walked up the bath to the house. Her tits are bare and exposed to anyone watching.

.

.

We ate and she went to shower, coming back out in the same baggy ass nightgown.

"Movie?" she asked.

"Sure. You pick," I said.

She flipped through the channels and stopped. I didn't know this one, so it too would be a surprise.

She plopped down on the sofa with her head on my thigh again. The nightgown was oversized and showed no skin, which I suppose was her point.

There was no place to put my hand, so it went on her upper arm. The movie was good, but no hint of anything sexual. I didn't know if I was disappointed or relieved.

Bored, I trailed the tips of my fingers on her soft skin. The loose sleeve easily pushed up and I softly stroked from her inner arm to her shoulder. Her night was loose over her breasts, but her nipples began to harden as I caressed her.

I began to stroke the sensitive underside of her arm. She leaned over and picked the changer up and went to another movie. When she rolled back, my hand slipped inside the arm of her gown. Her skin was warm and soft from her shower. The sweet scent of blooming flowers drifted up.

The movie started and it was clearly adult themed.

"She looks like you, Cara."

"Yeah, she does."

As the actress took her clothes off, I added, "Nah, but her tits aren't nearly as hot as yours."

"Joey!" She half-scolded me and I could tell that she loved it.

"What? It's true," I said, lightly running my fingers over her breast.

"Mmm, Joey," she moaned and half scolded, but I knew she loved it.

"And look, she's totally shaved. Although I don't know about you."

She sighed, loudly.

I twirled my finger around her nipple, then tugged it longer. Fuck, her nipples were like baby bottle nipples.

"Well, I'm not," she said quietly.

I felt my pulse racing at the thought.

Gently, I ran my fingers around the underside of her breast. A trick I'd learned from an ex-girlfriend - who told me that women usually find this area extra sensitive.

Cara gasped softly as my hand moved to the second breast and pressed against it while slowly tugging on its nipple.

"His dick isn't as nice as yours," she said, watching the screen.

"Thank you."

"It's not. Yours is fatter. And those veins are hot."

My cock throbbed at her compliment.

"My dick likes what you said."

"Yeah?" she said, then her breath hitched when I fondled her breast.

I toyed with her breasts as we watched more of the movie. This was clearly much more adult themed, and they were regularly fucking and stayed naked the rest of the time.

"Did you pick this movie because of the sex?"

"Yeah."

"Thought so," I said, tweaking her nipples. She giggled.

"I figured you'd like to see tits and pussy and this movie looked like it has lots of them."

"I do. But I have better right here in my hands."

"Mmmm," she moaned softly. "Imagine if Mom and Dad could see us now."

"Oh my god, there'd be hell to pay. You get your hands off your sister's tits right now!"

She laughed. "What if they saw you cumming all over my tits on the dock today?" she said, laughing even harder.

"What's wrong with you son?! Letting your sister jerk you off like that!" We were nearly in hysterics talking about it.

The movie continued to get hotter and heavier, and they were in a good fuck on the bed. I went back to fondling her tits and playing with her nipples. As she watched and with my manipulations, she began to undulate her body. I could feel her chest moving with her soft panting.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers