Cara: Brother is First then Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her knees and her gown slid down and pooled at her hips. She spread her thigh and pulled her gown back onto her stomach. I moaned when I saw the blonde tuft of hair. She moved her hand between her legs, and I could tell she was stroking her clit and sweet pussy.

"Oh, Cara honey," I breathed.

She pushed her hips up at the same time the actress did when he entered her. She rubbed her pussy at the same pace the actor fucked on the screen.

I pulled my cock out and began to stroke at the same tempo. I watched Cara's tits bouncing as she rocked her hips. The actress's moans and Cara's combined filling the room obscenely.

Cara pushed higher and I watched her wet fingers sliding in and out, her hand fingering her clit. She was panting and groaning louder and faster. I increased my tempo. Cara shouted out and my body jerked and spasmed through a fantastical orgasm.

"Holy fuck," she breathed.

All I could do was groan. I was spent.

After a few moments, I did say, "Well you aren't totally shaved. I told you that you were hotter than her."

"Joey!"

.

.

The next morning, we went into the nearby town to pick up some groceries. It was more of an oversized convenience store instead of a full-blown grocery store. Fortunately, we weren't picky and found enough to last us out the week. We picked up some beer and after they checked both of our IDs, they were satisfied we were old enough to drink, they sold it to us.

It was drizzling and miserable when we got back to the cabin. We put the groceries away.

"I'm going to go read," Cara said, heading to her bedroom.

I lay on the sofa flipping through the channels and finding nothing. I must have dozed because the sun was out and lower in the sky. I got up to look for Cara.

Her book was upside down next to her on the bed, where she was curled up sleeping. She was under the covers, and I had no idea what she was wearing. I stood next to the bed and dropped my clothes into a pile, pulled back the covers, and slipped in.

I carefully moved towards the heat of her body. Her soft even breathing told me she was still asleep, and in one move I spooned in behind her. I carefully moved my hand and laid it on her bare skin. My cock surged nearly doubling me over.

I pressed against her back. My cock slipped between her legs, and I wrapped my arm around her.

She slowly came awake and looked over her shoulder.

"Joey."

I moved her blonde hair out of the way and nuzzled her neck. I flattened my hand on her bare stomach and held her while I moved in closer.

"Mmm, better," I whispered.

"Joey, this is dangerous," she murmured, gasping as I gathered a tit in my hand.

"Yes, these are incredibly dangerous," I said, kneading. She moaned and arched. "Your breasts are so sensitive. I love it." I palmed the hard nipples. "I want to suck them. Would you let me do that, honey?"

She rolled back and I moved, giving her room. She slid her arm under my head. I slowly pulled the sheet down to reveal her bare tits. I swallowed hard.

"Damn, Cara," I murmured. "Those nipples..."

"Need your mouth, Joey."

I leaned over and took one into my mouth and sucked on it like it would give me sustenance for life. She squeezed her tits together and I went from one nipple to the other and back and forth. She shuddered and moaned.

I touched between her legs and she was soaking wet. I moaned around the hard bullet and stroked between the soft wet folds. Her hips rocked and she arched her back. I slipped two fingers inside her. Her clit was as long and hard as her nipples and she jerked at every touch.

"Don't stop," she gasped, and I picked up the rhythm.

I buried my face between those plump firm breasts and would stay there until I suffocated if I could. Suddenly her cunt contracted around my fingers, she cried out and flowed copious amounts of hot juice on my hand.

I kissed down her stomach and buried my mouth in her sweet blonde curls. I teased the hard clit with the tip of my tongue, and she cried out. She ground her cunt against my face wanting more I began the rhythmic flicking taking her higher and higher. I wanted her to explode on my face. I wanted her to go off in a million sparks.

And she did just that.

"Joey."

I moved up and gathered her in my arms. She rolled face to face and threw her leg over my hip. My cock was hard and probed. I quivered holding back, waiting until she was ready to join us.

"We can't, Joey. We can't fuck. It's not right."

I groaned and dropped my head so we were forehead to forehead.

"Cara. Honey. I need you really bad."

"I know. I need you too. But it's not right. We're brother and sister. I shouldn't even be naked in bed with you."

I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

"You're right. But I've never cum as hard as when you did it for me. And seeing my cum on your tits. God how I love those tits." I put my forearm over my eyes. "I want to taste you. I want to fuck your tits. Watch my cock slide through, my balls rubbing on your soft skin." She moaned. "And I want to be inside you. Your cunt tight on my cock. Buried deep inside you."

"Joey."

I felt the bed move and figured she left, but the sheet slid off the bed. I watched her crawl across the bed on her hands and knees. Her tits hanging heavy. She watched me as she moved between my legs.

"Oh god, Cara." My voice was hoarse with excitement.

She sucked one of my balls into her hot steamy mouth and I moaned. She watched me from under her eyelashes as she nuzzled my balls, then sucked on the other one. I was already panting. I didn't know how I'd last.

She licked from my balls to the tip of my cock, twirling her tongue on the precum that was running out of the hole. I felt the vibration of her moan and she sucked the head into her mouth. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. My cock in my sister's mouth was the most exquisite feeling. Like nothing I'd ever felt. No one had come close to her mouth on me.

She runs her lips down the shaft until I felt the head in the back of her throat. I moaned and gave in to the sensations. The grazing of her teeth up and down the shaft. The vacuum of her mouth from soft to hard. Her tongue twirled and scrubbed the sensitive skin of my cock.

My balls were in her hand and she gently bounced them, then scratched with her long fingernails and I groaned louder. Her mouth on my cock and her manipulations on my balls was driving me over the edge.

"Oh fuck honey, make me cum. Your mouth feels so good..."

My hips spontaneously rocked, wanting to fuck her mouth with my cock. She sucked hard and let me thrust in and out, setting the pace. Fucking her mouth.

I gripped the sheets and grimaced as the tension built into my body. I grunted hard when I knew it was coming. I exploded in the back of her throat, grunting with each pump of my hot seed.

She swallowed all I had, then licked my cock clean before moving up next to me. I pulled her to my side.

"Fuck." I gasped. "Fuck fuck fuck. What you do to me, Cara. You're right. My sister isn't supposed to make me cum harder than any girlfriend I've ever had. My sister isn't supposed to turn me on more than anyone I've ever been with."

I was as limp as a noodle and couldn't have moved if I wanted. She took it all out of me. Physcially and emotionally. This is my sister. I can't have feelings for her beyond what's expected. I sure can't let her give me a hard-on every time she's around. I can't always think about testing her, sliding my fingers in her wet cunt, and certainly burying myself in her.

She was right. Us fucking wasn't right.

.

.

That evening I watched a movie and she stayed in her room and read a book.

The next morning, I was up before her and started breakfast. Bacon was done and I was waiting for the eggs when she came in and poured a cup of coffee.

"Do you need some?" she asked.

"Yeah, I could stand---" I started to say until I looked over my shoulder.

The thin-knit wifebeater that she wore over her bikini last, she now wore without the bikini. Her breasts pushed out through the white knit until it was tissue paper transparent. Long bullet nipples wantonly grew longer as I watched. When she turned to put the coffee on the table, I saw she only wore a tiny white thong.

I don't know if this was her way of teasing me or not, but I got the eggs and bacon on the table, and we sat down to eat.

Her tits were above the table level distracting me. Her nipples stayed erect like bullets. And she acted as though it was any other morning. I was confused but enjoyed the moment.

When we were done, she cleared the table and I stayed seated because my dick had grown out of my shorts, and to be honest, I really didn't know what was going on.

I heard the dishes rattle as she loaded the dishwasher, then the low growl and the water gushing in.

Her hand was on my shoulder, and I looked up.

She stepped in front of me, hooked her fingers in her panties, and shimmied them down her legs.

"Cara," I said, watching her.

"Joey," she smiled, pointedly looking at my lap.

I quickly shoved my shorts down and kicked them away. My dick stood up, waving for attention.

She placed her hands on my shoulder and straddled my lap. She reached down and held my cock, rubbing it through her wet slit. She lowered, just taking the head in. I held her waist, leaving her to control it all. It was a big decision she made, and I wanted her to carry it through.

Her eyes slammed shut when she started to lower herself onto my cock. I did too when I felt her tight cunt engulf my cock. She ground down and took me as deep inside herself as she could.

Her head fell back, her lips slightly parted as she rocked and squeezed my cock. Her fingers dug into my shoulders and a low mew began.

Her pussy gripped my cock even tighter, and I knew I was cumming soon. The waves that went through her in turn squeezed my cock. I shuddered, shouted, and released my load into my sister.

It couldn't have been any better.

.***.***.***.

.

CARA

.

.***.***.***.

"Joey!"

"What? I'm helping you shower."

"If Mom or Dad catch us, they'll kill us," I warned. I really couldn't imagine how they'd react, but I didn't want to know. "It's not like we're by ourselves at the cabin anymore," I scolded him. For what that was worth.

"Dad would love it I bet," he said.

His soap-slick hands were running all over my body distracting me from what he said.

"Oh god, these tits," he growled, chewing on my nipples. I moaned shoving my tits into him.

It had been a week since we were back from the cabin and the last time we fucked and were both horny as hell.

"Fuck me, Joey!"

He pushed me against the wall, cupped my ass and I wrapped my legs around him. I buried my face in his neck to muffle my moan when his fat cock slid inside me. He hissed through his teeth and began to pound into me. My nails dug into his back and I started to cum. I muffled my screams against his shoulder while my cunt convulsed on his cock.

He grunted hard, shoved in deep, and unloaded his hot cum.

"Phew," I said, letting my legs slide to the floor. "Now get out of here before someone catches us."

.

.

"I have to go help Bub get Mama in the nursing home," Mom announced that night at dinner. "I don't know how long I'll be gone. A week maybe. I can't let my brother do it all."

She arranged to leave early the following morning. Joey had classes so Dad said he'd take her to the bus terminal. She spent the evening showing me what was in the freezer to make for dinner and worried that we wouldn't have enough to eat.

"We'll be fine, Mom. Go and don't worry about us."

The next morning, I got up and saw Joey's bed empty which meant he'd left for class. Dad took her and then would go to work from there, so I had the house to myself.

I waited for the pot to stop dripping and poured a mug of coffee.

"I hope you made enough for your old man." I jumped hearing his voice.

"I thought you were gone. You scared me," I poured him a mug and placed it on the table.

He still stood in the doorway, his hair on end like he'd had a night of wild sex, his silky white sleep pants were slung low, barely caught by his hip bones, and the fly was parted to tease the darkness inside. I averted my eyes and leaned on the counter to finish my coffee.

Only when I felt his eyes on me did I remember that I wore the thin white knit wifebeater and panties. It wasn't like I expected him to be here, I thought. Too late to do anything now.

He sat at the table, his fly gaping and I looked into my mug and swirled the coffee. He drained his cup and clunked it on the table.

"How about another round, Kittycat." His nickname for me is from when I was a kid and found a mama cat and all her babies on the back porch and wanted to keep them all. Pussycat, Pussy, or Kitty.

I picked up the pot and went over to pour it. His legs were spread wide, so I had to step between them to reach his mug. His cock was getting hard and pushing his pants, right next to the fly. Any movement and it would grow out of the opening.

"Just like your Grandma," he said, wistfully.

I set the pot on the table. "What do you mean?"

"Your figure. You have her tits and hips."

"She was beautiful," I agreed, thinking back to her.

She was only fifteen years older than my Dad and had the same figure as far back as I can remember. She did have big breasts, which I must have inherited because my Mom had nothing. She only died a couple of years ago. Suddenly. Of a heart attack. When I would be out with her, everyone mistook her for my Mom. She was a beauty for sure.

She always said the one that knocked her up planted his seed and left. She never married and was a single Mom back when times were really tough.

"I miss her. She taught me so much." He was lost in memory and sounded sad.

I leaned over and hugged him around the shoulders. "I'm sorry Daz. I miss her too."

Daz was my childhood nickname for him. I tried to call him Dads, and it came out Daz. It stuck.

"I know baby," He said, running his hand up my side. "But you're so much like her. You make memories of her vivid."

I couldn't help but glance at his fly. His cock had pushed it into a mountain in his lap. The edge was caught on the tip of his cock and there was a wet spot in the white silk from precum. I felt a tingle between my legs in response.

I went over to the sink to rinse my cup, and he brought his.

He stood next to me for a bit. Not touching, but I could feel his body heat. I turned to look at him. He slowly raised his hand and trailed his fingers over my shoulder and my neck to caress my cheek.

"You're so beautiful, Cara. I can't believe I made a gorgeous woman like you." He ran his thumb across my full lips and they automatically parted. "You're responsive. I knew you would be. You are your Father's daughter." He smiled.

"You know your grandmother taught me how to please women." His fingers lightly trailed down my neck and followed the edge of the wifebeater across the rise of my breasts.

"She did—You---" I was attempting to make sense of what he said.

"We fucked." He looked at me. "Are you shocked?"

I thought back. I often found them hugging but realize now they were embracing. They would whisper or move apart quickly when I came around.

"Not really. Not shocked. She was sexy and you're a sexual man."

He raised his eyebrows. "You think I'm a sexual man?"

"I do," I admitted.

"Oh pussycat," he breathed another one of my nicknames and it sounded like a caress, and it hardened my nipples and he didn't miss that.

He traced the armholes of the wifebeater that cut out on my tits so that the edge was only an inch or two from my nipples. His touch was feather-light and unbelievably arousing.

"I saw you with her. In your bed. You told me you were napping."

"I remember," he said softly, his eyes following his touch. "You had just graduated and I wanted to bring you into bed with us."

"Mmm."

He looked at me. "What if I had done that?" He hesitated. "Or me. What if you would have seen me alone in bed naked? Would you have joined me?"

"Yes."

"Really? Even if you found this under the sheet?" he said, his hand waving over his hard cock. "It would have been for you. When you graduated, I saw you had blossomed into such a strikingly sexual woman."

"Yes. I know you'd never mean me any harm."

"Oh kitty," he sighed. "Not the harm you mean, but maybe another way."

I was mesmerized by his touch. By the sexual connotations of our conversations.

"Sex? You wouldn't have harmed me by that."

"Not if I'd have fucked you? Have you ever considered your Dad's dick inside you?" he said, his tone stronger.

"No."

"Not until now?" he asked. "Did you ever see me as a man that wanted you?"

"Maybe."

"You've been looking at my dick all morning. You know what I want little kitten."

"I do." I looked down and his cock still had his pants tented. The front wet circle enlarged and wet with precum. I shuddered.

This was so much more intense than anything I had with Joey. He stroked my bare midriff under my shirt and above my panties.

"So had I brought you into my bed what would you have done?"

He ran his fingers across the top of my panties, and it was so distracting I had trouble concentrating on what he said.

"It depends." I hesitated. "On if your cock was hard or not."

He smiled. "Oh, it would have been hard. It's usually like this around you, my beautiful Cara." I looked at him. "You didn't know you can get me hard just by an innocent look or touch?" I shook my head. "Well, you can. You have me wrapped around your little finger like any daughter does her Dad."

"So, you would have fucked me if I'd gotten into bed with you that day?"

"Only if you wanted it. I certainly would have pulled you close to me so I could feel your soft body against mine. You'd feel my rough skin against your softness." He was so close to me I could feel the waves of heat off his body.

A thick mat of curls that narrowed to a V until it disappeared in his pants. I tentatively touched the curls and then buried my fingers in. He gasped as I wove my fingers through the thick curls. His nipples hardened and poked through the thickness.

"Mmm."

"My nipples are as sensitive as yours, love. I was blessed with many erogenous zones."

I touched them and heard his sharp intake of breath. The power was almost overwhelming. That I could make a man respond to my touch like that. I felt like a virgin again.

He tucked his fingers into the elastic waist and ran them around to my hips, then back. Then trailed his fingers back up and under the hem of my shirt. I shuddered as he got closer to my breasts.

"So responsive," he whispered in my ear. "What I want to do is caress the sensitive underside of your breasts with my lips so you would feel my beard and mustache." I moaned softly. "Brushing your nipples with my beard and mustache. The pleasure will be excruciating, pussy." His breath was soft puffs in my ear as he talked.

I gripped the curls on his chest as I swayed.

He kissed down my jaw to my lips. "Oh baby girl, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this," he murmured, pressing his lips against mine.

I melted into his body, his hard cock throbbed between us, and my nipples hardened into bullets and ached so badly I ground them into his chest.

We ate at each other's mouths as though we both were waiting for this moment. After what seemed like an hour, he growled and pulled away.

"Come," he said, taking my hand.

He led me into their bedroom and through to the bath. He reached in and started the water.

He slowly peeled my shirt up and over my head, revealing my tits to him. He groaned. He hooked his fingers in my panties and pushed them down.