Cara: Brother is First then Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,334 Followers

I reached for him. His cock had finally escaped and lewdly poked through the opening. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, and my pussy tingled and clenched with anticipation.

He smiled and stepped into the shower. It was small, our bodies rubbed against each other. The slick soap added to the eroticism. Our skin was hot. His hard body against my soft was inflaming. His cock pointed out and poked and probed insisting on finding the entrance to rapture.

He ran the edge of his hand between my globes and I quivered at how good it felt, he did it again and I cried out.

"My pussycat," he said.

I did the same to him and he groaned, leaning against the shower wall. I soaped his balls, thick with hair, two oversized balls in a low-hanging pouch. His cock was average length, but big around and thickly veined. It sprouted from a nest of thick curls.

He stroked, caressed, and fondled all my erogenous zones until I was a quivering mess. Then he used the shower head to stroke, caress, and fondle my body until I was flaming.

"Daz, please, I need you," I whimpered.

He toweled me and led me to the bed.

"Do you want me to fuck you in your Mom's bed?" he asked. I blinked, considering the connotations.

"You want to fuck me in your wife's bed because you'll get off on the taboo of it all, won't you? You're probably imagining how hot and dirty it will be for you. Your cock twitches just thinking about it, doesn't it?"

Seeing the lusty pools of fire in his eyes, I went on, "Then the fantasy of Mom walking in on us would excite you even more than fucking me here. You can picture it in your mind: her face when she rushes into the room and finds us, her husband and daughter, naked and sweaty, tangled together on top of her covers."

He groaned, trembling he lowered me to the bed and followed me down. I needed no foreplay. I'd had hours of it this morning, I just needed my Dad's cock inside me.

I spread my legs and he moved into their soft welcoming cradle. This wasn't the time for covering the Kama Sutra. I wanted to see his face the first time he exploded inside his daughter.

He pushed his fat cock into me, and I groaned loudly. It was thick and stretched my walls. It was such a delicious pain pleasure, I cried out. He ground in, and I rocked up, taking him deeper.

He growled and began to fuck me. I met each thrust. Our bodies pounded together lewdly. My tits jerked and bounced on my chest and he fucked me hard and fast. We were on a rocket ship that was out of our control. His eyes were lust filled and he watched me.

I kneaded my tits together and inched my nipples. He growled louder for more and I continued, while I pushed up to take him deeper and harder.

"Oh fuck baby girl," he shouted.

I heard the hunger and need and felt his passion and sexuality. He gave all he had and took all he needed.

I shouted out and felt as though I was flying off a mountain. The freefall of pleasure and the fulfillment of feeling his hot seed spreading through me. Seed that he made me with.

I grabbed his ass and dug in, off again on his cock, arching and straining until pure pleasure.

He lowered himself on me, supporting on his elbows. I held his cock in me as long as I could.

"You are your Father's daughter," he said, looking into my eyes.

"You made me cum harder and with more pleasure than anyone has, Daddy."

"Oh baby, you've never called me that and this was the perfect time."

We kissed and kept kissing while he rolled off me and pulled me against him. I rolled until I was half on him, my thigh between his legs. I couldn't get enough of him.

"I need more. You."

"And I need more. You too, baby girl. We have so much more ahead of us."

We dozed for a while.

"Tell me how it started with her."

He hugged me closer and looked at the ceiling.

"Hmm, you like hearing about that, do you? We are a family that loves taboo."

"Yes, you know Joey and---"

"I do, he told me. Perfect."

"I'm glad you're not mad."

He kissed me passionately again. "It was my high school graduation party. She had set up a big thing in our backyard. We had a pool, so it was fantastic for parties. Mom wore a bikini and every guy there hit on her. She looked hot as hell and I would never have admitted it then, to her or anyone, but I was just as hot for her."

"Mmm."

"The party ended, and my balls were aching from the hard-on I had all night watching her flirt with my buddies. I escaped to my room, leaving Mom with a few of the guys from the party. I knew she would entertain them."

"Oh, that's hot," I murmured, and he gave me a quick hug.

"I showered, went to bed but decided I couldn't sleep unless I jacked off. Just as I started to stroke, my bedroom door opened. I faked sleep so she would leave. The door closed, but I felt the sheets lift and a weight on the other side of the bed. I knew from her Chanel scent it was her."

I moaned softly.

"She moved behind me and I was shocked to feel her bare breasts pushing into my back. She began to stroke my side, from my ribs to my hip. Her touch was inflaming me even more. She moved her arm over me and placed her flat hand on my chest."

"Did she say anything?" I asked.

"No, nothing. No words were needed at that point. She caressed my body from my chest to just above my dick. I was moaning so hard, wanting her to touch me. She continued to lightly run her hand over my body. I wanted to touch her. But it was impossible because she was so close to me. It turned out, that was on purpose. This was to be my time."

"Ohhhh," I said, understanding more. "I bet were going nuts that she wasn't touching your cock."

"Oh fuck yeah. Remember I was an eighteen-year-old boy that would hump anything anytime."

I laughed.

"You know, after you turned me on at your graduation, I wanted to do that to you so many times."

"What?"

"Sneak into your bed and get you so aroused you were quivering in my arms."

"Oh, Daz. You make me quiver now."

He rolled me on my back, and we began to kiss. Then he kissed down my neck and trailed his mustache around my breast. I moaned, arching at the sensation.

"Suck them..." I whimpered.

He trapped them in his teeth and nipped and pulled. It was the most fabulous pain pleasure and I screamed for more. My arousal was in flames. He knew that because his hand went between my legs, and he slipped two fingers into my wetness.

My body was out of control, and I undulated while he held on and finger fucked me and worked on my other nipple.

"God, you are so fucking hot," he growled, kissing his way down my stomach. He ran his mustache up and down my inner thighs until they quivered.

"Daz," I pleaded for release.

His mustache abraded my clit, my pussy lips. His tongue teased and took me higher. I rocked against this face rhythmically and he began to flick my clit. I rocked faster. I needed more.

"Daz," I moaned. "I need you."

He growled against my pussy and sucked my hard clit between his lips. I gripped the sheets and sobbed. He began to fuck me with three fingers in earnest and I thrust up, riding his hand.

I shuddered and shouted out a mind-blowing orgasm.

I collapsed in his arms, kissing him and tasting myself on him.

I got my breath back and said, tell me more about you and Grandma."

He settled on his back again and I cuddled in his arms.

"She teased me unmercifully that night. I discovered how to wait. How to enjoy my body and its erogenous zones. With her, it was always a learning experience, but ended in the orgasm of my life."

"Mmm."

"She finally touched my dick and I almost shot off then. She rolled me on my back and was on her hands and knees over me. Her fabulous breasts, like yours, dangled above me. I took them in my hands and almost came again right then. She said, What do you want? It took me a moment and I said, to fuck you, Mama."

I swallowed hard. "Mmm"

"She mounted me. It was surreal seeing her naked on top of me. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. I was way too excited and at that age..."

"Quick trigger. I know."

"She slid down and that steamy heat was so tight on my cock. Watching her ride me, her tits bouncing, the look of pure pleasure on her face, and it happened. I drove up and exploded inside her. Like I just exploded inside you, my girl."

"Mmm."

"Family love."

"Yes. That's why I'm so happy you're fucking your brother."

"But I'd rather have you, Daddy."

He sighed and squeezed me close. "You're the best love. The very best. It's going to be tough staying away from you when your Mom is home."

"Is it bad I'm jealous that Mom will be in your bed every night," I said sadly.

"She's in my bed but hasn't been interested in sex for a long time. You'll be the one taking care of me from now on, Cara."

"Mmm, good. So, she never sees you naked?"

He thought for a moment and said, "Not really. Why?"

"Because I want to shave that forest around your cock and on your balls so I can suck your dick."

He growled and pinched my nipple. I moaned. "Fuck yeah, you can shave me. Such a naughty fucking girl."

I was. Now. Around my Dad. I wasn't as free around Joey, although I loved fucking him.

"Mom won't notice?" I asked, not wanting her to wonder what he was up to.

"She never looks at me, kitten. You're the only one that has enjoyed my body in a long time." He thought for a moment. "Now you know it was your graduation party that I began to lust after you."

My pussy tingled again at the thought of it.

"You wore that little bikini at your pool party and I was hard the whole night. I spent the whole time trying to hide it."

"Mmm, wish I'd known then."

"There were other times. One time I came home from work early and you were just home from college classes and in the shower. You didn't think anyone would be home and left the door open."

"You watched me. Saw me totally naked. Did I make you hard?"

"Oh damn, seeing you naked in that shower running your hands over your body nearly doubled me over." He closed his eyes and sucked in a breath. "I came the hardest I'd ever cum from jacking off that time. I was worried you'd heard me, even though I tried to stifle it."

"Did you tease me after that by not wearing underwear?"

He chuckled. "I did. I'm not sure I'm proud of that seductive move though."

"You should be. I spent a lot of night masturbating to the peeks I had of your cock and balls." I felt the heat rise in my face. "In fact, I was embarrassed I even looked. I felt like a perv, but it only seemed to be more exciting."

"You are your father's daughter," he said, rolling to his side and sliding his leg between mine. "We're both a little pervy, darlin'. I mean you fuck your brother and your dad, and I fucked my mom. Pretty damn deviant if you ask me."

I rubbed my body against him, knowing this was going to come to an end when Mom got back.

"Such a gorgeous body." He ran his hand up and down my side, over my ass and my back. "So soft."

"Daz, I don't want to give you up and I'll have to when she comes back."

"Kitten, you're not giving me up, just that we will have to be more careful of what we're doing."

"What if I moved to the room downstairs?"

We had a walk-out basement where an earlier owner had begun to set up a small apartment. A complete bathroom was there and a bedroom.

He thought for a moment. "I don't see why not. It would certainly give us more privacy. But we would have to come up with a good reason as to why you'd want to live down there."

"I'll come up with something," I said confidently.

.

.

"Where've you been?" I asked Joey the next morning.

He poured me a cup of coffee and sat at the table. "So, you missed me?"

"Well yeah," I said, sitting across from him. "Hey, you have a girlfriend don't you!"

He grinned and I saw his cheeks color. It would be the first girlfriend he claimed to me, so she must be serious.

"Yeah, I think so. We've been seeing each other since you and I got back from the lake."

"That's great, Joey," I said, sincerely.

He was thoughtful and sweet. He was as sexual as our Dad. Whoever got my brother, was indeed lucky. They were getting a good man.

.

.

We had three more days until Mom came back. She checked in regularly, so I told her now that I'm older, I'd like the privacy of the room in the basement. Then she could use my room for her sewing and crafts. She was all for it, as I knew she would be.

I was in the basement arranging some of the furniture that was already down there. When I was done, Dad was home from work and in the shower.

"Mmm, looks like you need help there," I said, stepping into the shower with him.

"Boy, do I ever need your help? I thought of you all day and am ramped up kitten. Needing you bad," he turned, put his arms around me, and held me against him.

I moaned feeling his soapy slick hard body against mine. His cock quickly grew and pushed between my legs. I knew he wasn't going to wait.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

He growled and turned me around. I bent over, steadying myself against the tile wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you kitten. I'm gonna do it hard and fast. I'm gonna fill your cunt with my fat cock." He stroked the head through my wet folds. "I'm gonna shove it in," he said as he shoved it in, ball deep. "Then I'm gonna fuck you until you scream with pleasure."

"Oh yeah, Daz. Fuck me," I shouted, feeling his daddy's cock reaming my cunt.

"I've thought of this all day. Burying myself deep inside you. Filling you up with my seed. Just like I made you. Fucking my girl and filling her deep. You drive me crazy," he growled, squeezing my ass as he plowed me.

Big fat balls banged my pussy the harder he plunged in. My clit was hard and long and his balls slapped the sensitive nub. I sucked in a scream and went sailing off the cliff, mewling long and loud. He held my hips, drove in hard and his cock pumped me full of his seed. He stayed locked in until his cock went soft.

"Oh Daddy," I whimpered, standing up but leaning against the wall. My legs wobbled and my chest still heaved.

He rinsed us off, wrapped me in a towel, and took me to bed. I snuggled close to his hot hard body.

"You feel so good against me."

"You drive me crazy kitty cat. I think of your soft body all day. How I want to sink so deep inside you. And I can't tell anyone what a hot woman does that shares my bed."

"Oh! I almost forgot. Mom gave me her blessings to move downstairs."

"Really? You worked some magic."

"Nah, I just know what's important to her," I laughed.

"That's going to make it much easier for us, pussycat."

I nodded, but he was already softly snoring, and I went to sleep in his arms.

.

.

Joey had been spending time with his girlfriends but volunteered to help me move my stuff. He showed up early and I made his breakfast.

"Nice having you around," I said, ruffling his hair.

"Nice seeing you," he winked.

"Joey."

We both laughed.

"You are different. You're more open now. Not as uptight as when you and I were at the lake."

I served the food and sat down across from him.

"Hmm, you might be right. My time with you changed me, and then my time with Dad changed me. For the better, I think. I hope."

"Oh yeah, for the better for sure. You're even sexier than you used to be."

"Joey!"

I wasn't taking any furniture down and already had my clothes boxed and ready. We had them downstairs in no time and that just left odds and ends. We were done by early afternoon.

"Thank you," I said, hugging his arm.

"You're welcome. I'm always happy to help whenever you need me. No matter what."

"No matter what," I said, smiling up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him back.

He pulled away and looked at me. "Do you know this is the first time you kissed me? The whole time at the lake, and you never kissed me."

"Really?" I said, a little shocked. I had no reason I could think of. "Maybe I was just still uncomfortable? I don't really know why not, Joey."

He pulled me against his body and we kissed passionately, and it quickly rose to an inferno. All the feelings came back and my pussy tingled, remembering.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I whispered.

He groaned. "Damn. You have changed. I love it."

We quickly undressed and climbed into my new bed. We faced each other and continued to make out, ratcheting higher and higher. I had my leg over his hip and he kneaded my tits. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth and I arched, needing more.

He kneed my legs apart and moved in between my thighs, never taking his mouth off my tits. His cock head probed and he slid the head in, groaning around my nipple.

"Oh god yeah, shove it in."

He growled and drove ball deep. I raised [ and met him stroke for stroke. He pushed up on his arms and levered so he could thrust faster and harder. It had been so long, we just needed each other.

I knew that no matter who we were with, we would always be each other's lovers.

He pushed deep, locked in and I felt his hot seed rush through me. I squeezed his cock with my cunt, and began to cum. I arched, my body rigid, my nails scoring his back as I rode wave after wave.

I went limp and he fell to my side.

"Pact. We are always going to fuck, no matter what."

"No matter what."

.

.

Later when we went upstairs, Dad was surprised we were down there, and I was thrilled to learn that the basement was that soundproof.

Joey left for his girlfriend's house, and I led him downstairs.

"Kitten, you have this looking really nice," he said, looking around my room. He walked into the bathroom and said, "Oh I forgot there was an open shower in here. The guy that owned this house before must have built it to fuck his daughter in."

I giggled. "Daddy!"

"Okay then, maybe for her to fuck him hmm?"

"That's better!"

We stretched out on the bed.

"So, you liked looking up the leg of my shorts hmm?"

"Hell yeah. I didn't see much because of your bush... Hey, that reminds me. You said I could shave your cock and balls."

"Go for it!"

I ran to get a towel, a basin of warm water, a new razor, and shaving cream.

He stripped and I put the towel under his ass. I laid on my stomach and moved his cock and balls around to decide where I would start. His cock grew as I held it.

"Daz!" He laughed and flexed the muscle that made it jump.

I held it and kissed it and sucked on the head.

"Oh pussycat, you better not start what you can't finish," he groaned. I licked the satiny head. "Cara."

"Okay okay."

I wet the whole area and spread the shaving cream. I started at the base of his cock, making a nice neat line above it because his fur was thick from there up to his chest. I scraped the hair off all around the base. He moaned softly.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, concerned.

"Fuck no. It's just your touch drives me crazy. Your breath on my dick. The whole thing is hot."

I quickly licked across the head again and he growled in response. I went back to shaving.

His cock was so rigid, I had to hold it back on his stomach while I shaved below it and around the base of his balls. I held his balls and pulled the skin taut while I shaved. I got around halfway, and he shuddered and groaned.

"Pussycat are you almost done? You're making me crazy."

"Almost!" I grinned; glad he couldn't see me.

I carefully stretched the skin as I shaved, then moved further around and did the same thing. I worked lower and lower until I was shaving over each ball. I held them while I stretched the skin and shaved. I had to maneuver his balls a lot once I got to them and he began to groan each time I moved.

"Daddy," I said.

"I can't help it. You got me burning up doing that."

"Sorrry," I said, holding his cock up and licking and kissing the tip. The shaft was blazing hot and throbbed at my touch.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,334 Followers