Cara: Brother is First then Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop for god's sake. Get this over with!"

I finally finished and wiped his balls with a warm towel, then wiped his cock. Without that thick hair around the base, his cock looked huge.

I put everything away and held out my hand. He got up and I led him to the full-length mirror on the closet.

"Look at you!"

"Holy fuck. Is that my dick?"

I laughed. "You're huge, Daddy!"

He helicoptered and I giggled.

I sat him down on the edge of the bed and knelt between his open legs. His cock was thick and heavy and rested on his balls on the bed.

I held it in one hand and looked up at him while I ran my tongue around the outer rim. He hissed in a breath through his teeth. I pursed my lips over the head and scrubbed it with my tongue, sucking up the precum that was liberally coming out of the hole.

I slid my lips down the shaft until my nose hit his body.

"Oh kittycat, your mouth is heaven," he moaned.

I sucked my way back off and trailed my tongue down the underside to his balls. The whole sac and balls were too big for me to take at once, so I slipped one into my steamy mouth.

He wove his fingers through my hair, and moaned, "God damn that feels so fucking good."

I toyed with it with my tongue, while I slid my fingers up and down the hard shaft. I moved to the other ball and worked that one over, then nibbled on the skin above until I got to the base of his cock. I nipped and grazed my teeth up the length, and he shuddered.

The head was slick with precum, and I licked it off and began to deep-throat him. His hips jerked and he started to fuck my mouth. I let him set the pace.

"Ohhohoh oh oh," he chanted in a gravelly voice. "I'm gonna cum pussycat."

I groaned and vibrated his cock. He jerked and I continued to vibrate right down to his balls. I took a ball in my mouth and hummed, then back to his cock humming as I deep-throated him.

He held my head, his hips automatically rocking to the tempo for release.

Suddenly he shouted, his cock surged in my mouth and released copious amounts of seed down my throat.

I crawled up the bed next to him.

"Oh fuck, pussycat," he said his arm across his eyes. "Maybe I should have gotten rid of that forest a long time ago."

.

.

Mom was home the following day, none the wiser for what transpired while she was gone. Daz helped her set up my old room for her sewing and crafts and she spent most of her time in there. She never noticed how much Daz wasn't around when he was supposed to be. She was lost in her own little world there.

She never ventured into the basement and only came down once when she got home to see what I'd done. She was satisfied I was comfortable and that was that.

Joey spent most of his time with his girlfriends, but he does occasionally knock on my door.

Daz is down here more often than we thought he could.

Life is good.

~~the end~~