Cara Can't Say No

Story Info
Cara unexpectedly gets too close to her friend's hubby.
2.5k words
4.37
7.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wchris810
wchris810
12 Followers

Cara knew that she would have a busy week ahead of her. The marketing project that she was working on for her company was pretty intense even though she had worked with the client before. It was a lot more detailed than the last time and required her full attention.

The good thing is she was able to work from home for most of this week. That was only really made possible because the kids were in school so she'd have the majority of the day to herself and by the time her husband John got home, he could help with the kids...hopefully.

He was actually even busier than she was working as an engineer. His hours could be quite demanding but these past couple weeks he's been a bit more flexible.

The only other wrinkle was that she agreed to pick up her good friend Amanda's kids from school this week while she was out of town for work. Her husband Michael ran his own construction/remodeling business and he had his hands full. Business was good, but he just lost two important employees over the course of a couple of weeks and the extra work was falling on him.

Cara was happy to lend a helping hand and it was easy since their kids both went to the same schools. The routine was pretty easy, she would take a break from her work and go and pick up her daughter Charlotte and Amanda's daughter Riley from school. The older kids, her daughter Zoe and son Noah as well as Amanda's son William would take the bus to Cara's house.

Once the kids were home she gave them snacks and let them watch movies or go out and play. They all got along well and were pretty low maintenance. Plus it was only for this week, so she could manage.

After a while Cara became so into her work that she sorta lost track of time and before she knew it, Michael was at the door to pick up the kids. Fortunately he was able to finish up a bit early today.

"Kids your dad is here" Cara called out from the kitchen where she was working on her laptop. But they were all too busy to pay much attention. The boys into their video games and the girls watching some silly movie on Netflix.

Cara made her way to the front door to let Michael in.

"Hi Mike" she greeted him. "Had a good day?"

She was always a bit happy to see Michael. She secretly had quite the crush on him. Happily married for 12 years she and John got a long wonderfully, there were no complaints about anything and she was still madly in love with her husband. But from the first time she met Michael when her family moved across the street from them there was just something about him that caught her attention.

She couldn't be sure but it always seemed like he noticed her too. There were the regular flirty remarks, but it was always in a joking manner as is common among friends. Sometimes his glance would linger a bit longer than expected on her 5'6 athletic frame, her 34d breasts, her toned legs and ass. Especially whenever he would join her and Amanda on their occasional morning runs and she'd be in her yoga pants and workout top.

But there was no way to know for sure what that all meant as it was likely innocent as these things tend to be.

But from her side, there was no mistaking. As the time passed and she and Amanda became fast friends she found herself looking forward to when their discussions turned to sex. According to Amanda, Michael was an amazing lover. It helped that he had a thick 7 inch cock and an amazing tongue. Cara found that after so many of their discussions she would leave with soaked panties and having to masturbate thinking about Amanda getting fucked by Michael. It was that Amanda left no detail out, always giving Cara the dirtiest version possible of their encounters.

So not only was Cara happy to see Michael because it meant that her house would be less two kids, it also meant that she could see Michael and his inviting smile.

"Just glad the day is over" Michael replied, entering the house.

"Well at least you got done a bit early."

Whatever it was, was happening again. Despite the ride from his worksite to Cara's house, Michael still had a bit of a sheen of sweat on him, his clothes sorta clung to his well built frame. He was well built not necessarily from the gym but from the physical nature of his work. He had strong shoulders and hands and Cara loved the way they felt.

Cara called out to the kids again. This time they answered with complaint. Both the boys and girls wanted to finish what they were doing, which they promised would only be a few minutes.

Michael was too tired to object, he looked at Cara who gave an approving nod.

"You all got 15 minutes" he shouted to them.

He just sat down on the bar stool at the island in the kitchen next to where Cara's laptop and tablet were sitting.

"Want some water?" Cara offered

"Sure thanks. So what you working on?" he asked looking at her computer and tablet

"Stuff...lots and lots of stuff. This marketing campaign is a bit more than I thought"

Michael gulped down the water Cara offered him as she listed the details of her work as she resumed sitting in her seat next to Michael.

He'd always thought she was beautiful but there was something about the way her deep brown hair cascaded down the side of her face that caught his attention. It was also her full lips, the fact that she barely wore any makeup and still looked so stunning with her hazel eyes.

He had especially started fantasizing about her since the time he was returning a tablet that her kids left at his house. He had come up to the front door but noticed Cara topless moving up and down on the couch and John was under her. Her tits were absolutely amazing and the window was open and he could hear her moaning. Quickly returning home he never mentioned it to anybody. He jerked off furiously that evening.

But he thought of that now, with the deep v-neck Cara had on and try as he might he couldn't get that image out of his mind. All of the details that she explained kind of blurred together and he felt himself getting aroused listening to her speak.

Cara always had a wicked sense of humor and it came out while she was speaking and caused both her and Michael to laugh. Mindlessly she slapped him softly on the arm and then grabbed his forearm.

His arm was tight and solid, the feel of it caught her by surprise. Her hand lingered on his arm even after they finished laughing as Michael admired her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Well I'd say you have your hands full this week..." Michael tried to pick up the conversation where she left off, but the mood had changed noticeably.

"Yeah, you could say that" Cara replied slowly moving her hand from his arm.

She could feel her heart beating in her chest as she shifted in her seat and brushed the hair back from her face.

"Thanks so much for taking care of the kids, you've been a great help" Michael said as he attempted to lighten the mood.

Cara couldn't stop staring into his eyes she couldn't believe how turned on that simple interaction was making her.

"You're welcome, it's no problem" she replied. She couldn't help it as she placed her hand on his forearm again lightly rubbing it.

He didn't move away from her. He knew he should but he couldn't. Her slightly parted lips and flowery smell was captivating him. Her low cut shirt and loose striped casual skirt complimented her perfect figure.

So when she leaned in to kiss him everything else washed away and he accepted it, oblivious to the risk. Her lips were as soft as he'd imagined as he placed his hand on her leg.

The kiss was cut short by the realization of where they were. Cara was amazed at how quickly it happened, but she wanted more. She placed her hand on top of Michael's left hand as it rested on her leg, moving it up her thigh. Without a word being said and with the island blocking the view of anyone who might enter the room, he slowly began massaging her thigh.

After a few moments Cara decided that that wasn't enough and pulled her skirt up enough and brought his hand onto her naked thigh. Michael loved the feel of her soft flesh, so warm as he massaged her. His hand slowly made its way up her thigh, closer and closer to the hottest spot on her body.

By this point Cara's pussy was sticky wet. She could feel her cotton panties sticking to her lips and just knew that there was serious wet spot. She shifted her body again slightly opening her thighs to make access even easier.

As he got to her waiting lips, he paused, teasing her. She knew they didn't have much time and she was almost quivering at this point so she again placed her hand on his guiding it to where she wanted it the most.

As his fingers first made contact with her pussy over her panties she let out a slight gasp, with him pressing onto her wet spot.

"Nice and wet...." Michael whispered surprised at how damp she was.

"Yes...." is all Cara could manage.

Michael began to rub her pussy over her panties as Cara subconsciously opened her legs a bit more, trying to maintain her gaze.

It wasn't enough for Michael to simply rub her pussy, he began to apply pressure feeling his fingers become more and more wet from Cara's arousal. As he played with her, his cock strained against the fabric of his pants.

Cara reached down and pulled her panties to the side to give him full access to her. He took full advantage. He turned his body to face her a bit more and used his right hand to again reach under her skirt. Cara moved her body closer to the edge of her seat as again she felt his fingers reach her pussy, playing with her, moving against her slickness, now with two fingers rubbing over her swollen lips.

With her panties to the side, Micheal took his fingers and began to penetrate her opening. Cara let out a low moan as she felt his thick fingers entering her, forcing their way past her pussy lips.

Her breathing becoming a bit more heavy, her breasts rising and falling in her top. Slowly he slid his fingers in and then out of her repeating it over and over and over until she was gripping the counter, biting her bottom lip trying to maintain a neutral appearance, just in case someone came into the room. But she knew that she was fooling herself. His fingers felt exquisite inside her and she couldn't pretend that it didn't.

"Such a tight, wet pussy" Micheal whispered almost taunting her, because she couldn't make a sound and he knew it. His fingers moving a bit faster now finger fucking her.

A few moments of that and he decided on something better. Lifting his thumb he began searching for her clit. It didn't take that long to find it and when he did it sent a shock through Cara.

He slowed his finger fucking her and began to concentrate on stimulating her clit as it was now pretty prominently poking out. Using the copious lubricant from her pussy, he rubbed his thumb back and forth over her button, driving her wild.

Cara has having a hard time catching her breath feeling his thumb manipulate her clit like that. The pressure was what was really getting to her, the fingers in her pussy helped as well.

With her legs spread, her skirt now bunched up at her waist Michael pulled his fingers out her and concentrated completely on her clit with his fingers rubbing it, playing with it until Cara felt something rushing from inside her.

She could feel herself get warmer and warmer as she squirmed in her seat she looked down to see his hand playing with her pussy and with that and him picking up the pace could feel herself about to cum.

"Fuuuuck...." she whispered.."oh my god...."

Michael was relentless, her thighs began to shake. Michael leaned forward slightly.

"I want you to cum all over my hand" he whispered in her ear. It was just the way he said it, though whispered, the richness of his voice, the heat of his breath on her ear.

That was it. That did it. Cara covered her mouth trying her best to suppress any and all sound, squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the inevitable happen.

She came with a force stronger than she ever remembered from simply getting fingered. She felt it through her body but especially in belly as her midsection tightened, and in her pussy as it spasmed uncontrollably, and expelled her creamy wetness over Michaels fingers, dripping down on to the hard surface of her chair.

Cara couldn't prevent her body from thrusting and writhing in pleasure and Michael loved every moment of seeing her like that.

Once her orgasm had finished and she opened her eyes he couldn't believe how sensual she looked. Her auburn hair partially falling randomly now over her face which was flush red around her cheeks. Her full lips parted, jagged breath escaping their fullness. And of course those beautiful breasts still rising and falling under her top.

"Michael.....I" as she came down from the high of such stimulation she began to realize what had happened.

Though he was painfully erect, Michael too began to realize fully what had just occurred.

"Its....it's okay" he tried to reassure her.

"I think....it's just......it's" she didn't know what to say. For Michael there was an odd mix of guilt and continued arousal, he didn't remember being so hard in a long time and he still wanted to more, but he knew what they just did was wrong.

As they searched for words to say, Riley yelled from the family room that their movie was over.

That was enough to clear Michael's mind so that he could call for William and tell them that their time was up and that it was time to leave.

As the kids filed through the kitchen then to the living room to grab their stuff, Cara tried to gather her thoughts. Her pussy still soaking wet and throbbing, begging for more. She managed to tell William, Riley and Michael goodbye and walk them out.

She tried to avoid eye contact with Michael, whether it was due to guilt or lust or a combination. Whatever it was, she forced out a goodbye to Michael as well, still in disbelief about what just occurred. Somehow she would have to get herself together because she'd have to see him tomorrow as well.

wchris810
wchris810
12 Followers