All Comments on 'Cara Finds Phyllis'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MadabouthairMadabouthairover 2 years agoAuthor

my apologies for a couple of missing letters in words

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 2 years agoAuthor

A couple of letters were omitted causing accidental words to show up. Sorry.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 2 years ago

My power went out as I was writing this--UGH!

MORE. PLEASE!

I have some ideas for you. Either with this series, or your future stories/characters.

* Ass eating. This is good. Spend a bit more time on the description. The hairy ass crack. The smell (you know PHYL did not just step out of the shower). Spend a bit of time on the reaction--Cara--or a future character/story--gagging, retching, the lingering phantom smell invading the nostrils. All good for color commentary!

* HAIRY PUSSY. MORE. Spend a bit talking about the color and length. How about density? A dense bush is a SEXY bush! The wetness--like dewdrops clinging to the hairs, or a long, viscous string clinging to the matted pussy hairs. Is is sweaty? Is it shower fresh? Both are great!

* Them pits. More thick, dense, hairy pits. Pits are not generally my thing, but your writing shines when you linger on the things you love. More please.

Color commentary about the guys hanging out in front of the building had me in stitches. And this story is really the beginnings of some chemistry between PHYL and Cara. I told you with your first story that it worked. I am glad you took the time--and space--FOR YOU--to make that chemistry work and shine through. It is building. Take your time with this because this is really your best series in lesbian stories.

Can't wait for your next upload!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Well that was fun. Very well written, the few omitted words did not detract from the quality of the writing, Extremely erotic and seemed to push all the right buttons for me. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous