Cara Gets Found by Phyllis

Story Info
Newly retired librarian runs into someone familiar.
3.5k words
4.28
6.7k
8

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story featuring Cara Janowsky, who was in charge of the public floor of the library for many years until recent circumstances forced her to take a leave of absence and possibly retire early. Things went from bad to worse for the lesbian, and it didn't help that her usually caustic personality had left her with many conquests but few friends.

She had excellent qualifications for jobs in her field, but her reputation got around fast, and no institution dealing with the public wanted to risk taking her on so she found herself taking menial jobs just to get by, and had to sell her beautiful home and move into a generic apartment. Her savings got swallowed up by attorneys as Cara tried to save her job or at least her retirement.

Cara knew she had hit rock bottom when she was working the midnight shift at a gas station convenience that got held up. She promptly quit after that and sitting around her apartment surfing the web, she saw an ad on Craig's List looking for mature women to perform in adult movies. It said MILF's and cougars were in great demand, and Cara had to look up what that meant.

"I could look motherly. I could do this," Cara told the computer screen, although she knew that once something like that was produced, it would never go away and haunt her for life, but then again it wasn't like her reputation could get much worse and in a perverse way this was like punishing herself.

Cara called the phone number and the guy that answered asked her if she had any major scars or any tattoos with misspelled words, to which Cara replied, "of course not."

She learned that the interviews would be held about 100 miles south of her place all day Friday, so she found herself driving down the thruway to be interviewed and maybe audition for a dirty movie. Her hands were shaking worse the closer she got to the address, and she kept telling herself that she had to be strong and not let herself be used by these cretins. She would only do little films - artistic ones done with class - and only with women, and younger ones would be perfect.

Cara arrived at the address which was a warehouse in a creepy section of the city, and when she entered the place it was clear that this company didn't spend much on overhead because it was even more of a dump inside than out. There were a few women sitting in folding chairs and a bored looking woman behind a shabby desk and the former librarian paused while contemplating turning around before actually going ahead with this.

Cara filled out a card that only asked for name and contact information, and after she filled it out sat down with the rest of the hopefuls, or hopeless giving the way these woman looked. The former librarian knew she looked better than most of these middle aged women, so maybe the producers would look beyond her pudgy stomach and too thick thighs.

When a woman walked out from the door behind the desk Cara got a look at what might have been where they filmed, but the lights were so bright she couldn't see much. As it turned out Cara was the next person called, so she went up to the desk and asked what room she should go to.

"The room on the other side of this wall, it's the only other room in this dump," the snotty receptionist snapped, so Cara was already seething when she walked to the door and turned the knob with shaky fingers. There were five or six people back there, almost all men in various shades of undress which Cara found easy to ignore. She went up to a guy with a clipboard who looked like he was in charge and introduced herself.

"That your stage name?" he snickered before walking around Cara like she was a piece of meat.

"No, I don't care what name you attach to me," Cara said in her management voice. "I will not have sex with any men but I will be glad to act with women, and I prefer younger women if that's possible."

"Whoa. Hold on there, Meryl Streep," the guy said in between chortles, giving her a nickname that he used from then on. "Acting? There's no acting around here, at least none I've ever seen. This is just sex, and I'm not producing any lezzie stuff right now. Just man and woman, or multiple men and a woman."

"Oh."

"Take your clothes off."

"Here?" she asked, and the guy looked to the ceiling and said yes.

"Yeah. I can see you've got big tits but who knows what they look like out of the package," the man snapped, and after trying to shield herself gave up.

So Cara unbuttoned her blouse and set it on a nearby table. She heard some muttering from a couple of the men but tried to ignore it as she unbuttoned her slacks.

"Those real?" the man asked, and when Cara asked what he meant he said, "Your tits. Are they real?"

"Of course," Cara said as she took her slacks off and stood there, but apparently when he said take her clothes off he meant all of them, so Cara peeled off the wife beater she was wearing.

"Hmm... you've got quite a pair on you, Meryl. For a little lady you're all tits," the guy said, "What size bra you wear?"

"I have no idea. I don't wear them."

"You better start or you'll be tripping on those things someday," he said sarcastically. "Not bad. Thick in the waist though. Drop the granny panties."

Cara took down her panties despite wanting to run out the door, and as she stood there naked she felt the stares from the men and heard one wise ass say, "I'd fucking do her."

"Turn around," she was told, and after she followed instructions she was told to put her hands behind her head.

Cara could feel drops of sweat trickle down her sides from her armpits, making her shiver despite the steamy heat of the warehouse, and the wisps of hair under her arms did not go unnoticed by the cretins around her who found it both repulsive and amusing.

"Okay Meryl. Not bad. Here's what I have available. I need a woman to take on two guys. That's $150. I need somebody to do anal. You get $200 for that," he explained.

"I was really hoping to act with a nice young lady," Cara interrupted.

"Me too," the man snickered and that got laughs from his peanut gallery. "Look, that's all I got except for fringe stuff which I doubt you would be interested in. You into scat? Like getting pissed on?"

"Thank you for your time," Cara said as she gathered up her clothes, and somebody who might have been this wanna-be director's assistant whispered something in his ear, causing the guy to tell Cara to hold up a minute.

"One of the guys came up with an idea, since you must want to get in the business," the director said. "We're doing something with this guy who's dressed up like a dungeon master, torturing women or pretending to. The idea is that you get your wrists bound and get your arms yanked up - making you helpless as he lashes you with a fake whip. Somebody noticed that you have a little pit hair going on, so this dungeon master is going to pluck the hairs out while you writhe around and pretend you're in agony."

"Who - who would want to watch something like that?" Cara asked.

"You must have never seen our stuff. This would just be a little extra thing added to a freaky DVD compilation. We offer something to offend just about everyone," he snickered. "Anyway, time's wasting. It will only take you 15 or 20 minutes tops. 150 bucks. In or out?"

'Who would be this dungeon master?"

"Johnny Depp," the frustrated man snapped. "Why would you care? You need the $125 dollars or not?"

"$125? But you said..."

"$100. Figure out how these negotiations work yet? Piss or get off the pot Meryl."

"Can I wear a mask?"

"You can have a blindfold. Trust me, nobody will be looking at your face. $100 dollars, take it or leave it."

"This isn't fair," the former librarian protested.

"Who said life was fair?" the guy said, and for a moment Cara thought that this dictator likely sounded a lot like she once did. "I think I'll give the dungeon master an assistant who can play with your tits from behind while he plucks you smooth. You in or out Meryl?"

***

By the time Cara was leaving the cinematic hellhole tears were rolling down her cheeks. The ride home was endless, and what was worse was that while she didn't make much more than enough to pay for the gas, she could hear cameras clicking all the time she was naked, and probably the whole thing was filmed by everybody in the room. To think that on the way down here Cara thought things couldn't get much worse.

After returning to her hometown and parking near her new and much less pleasant apartment, Cara took a walk down the hill to a dive bar that catered to lesbians, something she had been unaware of until recently. She cursed herself for spending money she had just earned in a repulsive way on booze, but that was something she had been doing more often of late.

"Who knows," Cara mumbled to herself as she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse to expose a little cleavage. "Maybe some desperate woman will try and pick me up."

The former librarian got to the bar just as it was beginning to get dark, and as she entered she shook her head at the stale smell that filled her nostrils, a reminder that smoking used to be permitted. The horseshoe bar was about half filled, mostly with older women like her because the young-bloods didn't go out until late these days, so Cara slipped onto a stool and ordered a bourbon.

"Come and get it," Cara snickered as she looked around at the sad faces and realized she would be likely be buying her own drinks, but amazingly a woman who had to be in her early 50's like Cara but was wearing way too much make-up in an effort to hide her age, slid onto the stool next to Cara.

"I'm Mary and you look like you could use a drink."

Cara calmly lifted her glass and downed it all in one swallow and set it back down, declaring, "You're right Mary. I'm Cara."

Cara looked at her new friend and tried to imagine she wasn't really teasing some aging bar fly with mostly auburn hair, and maybe this was only a dream or nightmare as she turned and started to chat. Noticing that Mary's eyes seemed to drift down below her eyes, Cara took the neckline of her blouse in hand and fluttered it while saying, "Damn, it's stuffy in here."

"It might help if you undid another button," Mary suggested with a wink.

"I don't know about that," Cara replied. "Since you bought the drink, if you think that's a good idea, you can feel free to do it."

"Be glad to," Mary responded, and with fingers that trembled because of drink, nerves, or a combination of the two, managed to undo the button and exposed more of Cara's cleavage.

"Damn," Mary sighed as she visually enjoyed the fruits of her labor, adding that she could tell they were real and asked, "None of my business, but are you a D or double D cup?"

"F" Cara answered, not having any idea what size bra she wore but enjoying her fan's reaction.

"Geez. Must be nice," Mary noted.

"Tell that to my aching back."

"Now what you need is someone to help you carry them around," Mary chuckled as she almost missed her mouth with the glass as her eyes were fixated elsewhere. "But if you're still hot and need another button undone..."

"Maybe after I finish drinking this," Cara said, and after a couple of minutes and two more swallows the glass was empty, with Mary flagging down the bartender right after.

"I'm not ashamed to tell you that I'm so wet right now you could wring out my panties and fill a shot glass," the woman confessed after undoing the next button. "I've always fancied busty gals and I live nearby. Nothing I would like better than to invite you to my place so I can see the rest of you."

"Well, it's getting late," Cara said.

"The night is young, Cara. I'll be right back, Mary announced before making her unsteady way to the bathroom, and Cara took that opportunity to down her drink and make her way to the side exit.

Unfortunately, Cara made it only as far as the door before she was roughly grabbed and slammed into the brick wall, and the scent of the woman bullying her gave her identity away before Cara's eyes adjusted to the murky darkness and saw the face of Phyl directly in front of hers.

"Go get Mary," Phyl commanded to someone as the mechanic's iron grip on Cara's neck left her gasping and immobile, and turning her attention back to Cara she said, "no time no see. I hear you lost your job and got sued by some mother who didn't like it when she caught you molesting her little girl."

"Not a little girl - college sophomore," Cara choked. "Not fired. Not yet. I'm appealing."

"I know you were appealing to Mary, the way she was spending money she doesn't have to try and pick you up," Phyl said as Mary was ushered out in perfect timing to the chaos in the back of the bar. "Hey Mary, look who I caught sneaking out the back door to get away from you. Did you really think you had a chance with jugs here? She's high class, or at least she used to be, weren't you Cara?"

Cara didn't answer right away but a slap from Cara got her to mumble an excuse or an apology that was mostly inaudible, and Phyl's hands came up to the collar of the librarian's blouse. A savage yank downward had buttons flying and the blouse in tatters, and after the butch pulled the remnants off Cara's shoulders she was naked to the waist.

"What do you think of these, Mary?" Phyl cackled as she moved behind Cara and held her wrists behind her head, inviting the aged woman to have her way. "Play with those tits Mary. You ought to get something for your money. Do it!"

"They're beautiful," Mary said in a soft voice as her weathered hands kneaded the soft flesh while Cara struggled to get free, and then Mary said, "don't hurt her Phyllis. That's enough."

"That's the problem with you Mary. That's why you're a bar rag who gets used all the time," Phyl snapped as she dragged Cara through the clutter and over to an aged picnic table, and after throwing the librarian onto her back Phyl had dropped her jeans and athletically straddled Cara's face and lowered her sex onto her head, making Cara's face disappear in the thick wild jungle of hair. "Make yourself useful and hold her hands down Mary."

The butch mechanic ground her pussy into Cara's face so forcefully the table seemed ready to collapse. Phyl grunted and moaned while she thrust over Cara until she let out a howl as she came.

"I liked you better when you were somebody and I could bring you down to my level," Phyl snapped as she put her leans back on. "Now? You're nothing. Watch what she's like when I fist her Mary. She squirts like a fountain. Take her slacks off."

Just then it started sprinkling, and by the time Phyl got close to the picnic table again it had turned onto a steady rain. Deciding she was done with Cara, Phyl grabbed Cara's nipples while lifting her pendulous breasts with them, forcing Cara to scream in pain before she stormed back into the bar while Mary went to get the pieces of Cara's blouse and try to cover the librarian up,

"Are you okay? I tried to get her to stop," Mary said as she tended to Cara.

"I know. It was my fault, and I don't know why you're being nice to me. Phyl was right you know. I was using you," Cara said as she arranged what was left of her blouse.

"No big deal," Mary sighed, and as Cara made her way around the building in an effort to remember what direction her apartment was in, the skinny companion was holding her up as best she could.

"Look," Mary said after Cara told her where she was living. "That's a long way and it's all uphill. I live just a few doors down. Why don't you rest there for a little while? Maybe I can find you something to wear that won't get you arrested."

"Okay," Cara sighed, too beaten down to argue, and in a couple of minutes they were in Mary's apartment.

"Here, come in to the bedroom and lay down. Take your slacks off at least. I promise I won't attack you."

Cara took of her slacks while leaning on Mary, and before she rolled onto the bed she saw Mary staring and noted, "I must look a mess."

"No way. I was just admiring your breasts. We're about the same age and look at us," Mary said, shrugging at her own breasts which were tubular and sagged down noticeably. "Your nipples look so swollen from what Phyl did. Can I get you anything?."

"No," the librarian mumbled, the sight of Mary's unmade bed looking good, and she rolled onto the sheets and closed her eyes.

A moment later Cara heard a rustling and when she squinted she saw Mary standing at the side of the bed shedding the last of her clothes. Sex was the last thing Cara was thinking of and she was hoping that Mary didn't press the issue but Mary was just looking down at her. The older woman's hand did drift down to what was a very hairy jungle between her own legs, and her other hand was roughly kneading her tubular breasts. When Cara figured out that Mary was getting herself off looking at her she decided to pretend she was asleep, rolling onto her back and letting the sheet slide off.

The next few minutes were as strange as the rest of Cara's day had been, with Mary looking down at her while frigging herself almost brutally as she tried to keep her balance, and Cara doing her part by stretching and contorting for her bar friend's pleasure. Mary came, her knees seeming to give out as she struggled to keep quiet, and it was a couple of minutes before she got up to her feet and went to the bathroom.

Cara stayed in bed for a moment while Mary tinkled and then apparently washed at the sink, and then rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom, catching Mary as she was coming back to bed. Her host smiled as stepped aside but Cara made it clear she wasn't trying to get past and blocked her path.

"I just wanted to thank you," Cara said.

"For the drinks? No, that's okay."

"That, but for trying to help me out behind the bar," Cara said and then explained as she nodded back to the bed. "Mostly for what you just did before."

"You were awake?" Mary gasped and then shook her head while looking ashamed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I needed that so much," Cara said before easing forward and kissing her, their bare breasts touching, and then Cara leaning forward while kissing her hard, her massive breasts crushing Mary's spongy teats between them.

Cara eased Mary onto her bed and kissed her all over her neck and collarbone, even lifting the woman's arms and smothering the stubbly hollows with affection before moving over her breasts and down to the brown thicket which guarded her sex. Soon Mary was thrashing and crying out as she came, and afterwards she hugged Cara, falling asleep after sobbing in her embrace.

The sun was just starting to rise when Cara left Mary's wearing the ragged shirt Mary had given her, and as Cara walked up the hill and looked at the GE sign that dominated the Schenectady skyline she wondered whether this was going to be her fate. Just another Mary at the bar.

***

Thank you for reading.