Cara Loft - Crypt Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Cara spun around the pole, her tits on each side of it as she slid down until her ass hit the hard surface of the stage, then she leaned back and humped the pole with her bare pussy as she let out a small cry to the crowd.

The music came to an end and the audience clapped and hollered as the MC came over the PA system, "That's right folks, step right up and take Cara to the VIP room for more fun with our favourite dancer! Next up is Kristi, please put your hands together for three songs by the beautiful Kristi!"

Cara picked up her tiny outfit and quickly slipped into the two-piece blue number that was hardly more than a bikini before stepping out on to the floor of the club once more.

She'd been dancing there for a few months, Richard had dropped her off one night after fucking her ass repeatedly and saying "God your just a totally useless slut now Cara, time to get rid of you."

She'd begged him to let her stay, that she'd be a better slut tomorrow, but he'd gotten dressed, tossed her one of her slutty outfits and told her to get dressed.

An hour later she was sitting in Joe's office, the manager of the club, her head hung low as Richard told him she needed a job. Joe had insisted on a full demonstration of her skills and Richard had stood up and leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Maybe if you show him you can be a good stripper for his club and a fine slut after hours I'll take you back home for one more night."

She nodded her head as her face brightened in hope as Richard left the room. For his part, Joe stood up and walked over to the couch across from his desk, then sat down and patted his lap.

Cara had stood up, swayed her hips and tits all the way over before starting to dance to the base of the music that could be heard through the walls of the office.

Three songs later she was sucking his cock, two more songs later and he was fucking her pussy. He finished off by spraying his cum all over her tits and she scooped up every last drop and licked it from her fingers as she giggled and thank him.

When Joe let Richard back in the office, Joe said she'd passed the audition and Richard smiled and nodded knowingly.

He walked over to her, standing there naked and smiled, "Alright slut, get dressed. We're heading home."

She squealed in delight as Richard turned back to Joe, "What time do you want her here tomorrow?"

"Drop her off at 7, I should have a place for her to stay by then."

"You got it."

She'd been there ever since, one of the apartments above the club had become her new home and she often took customers there after work so they could fuck her instead of just the blowjobs she gave in the club.

Of course, Joe took care of all the money, but that was fine with her as long as she got cocks to suck and fuck as well as new clothes to show off her tits.

She had just stepped back out on to the floor when Joe walked up to her, "Hey Cara, go to VIP room number 2, you've got some special guests."

"Ok Joe, you got it!" she smiled and made her way to the back VIP rooms, her ass swaying from side to side as her heels clicked against the hard floor of the club.

She opened the door and almost had her legs come out from under her as she looked at the three people in the room.

Suzi's big tits still seemed unbelievably perfect to her even though her own were larger now, George sent a shiver down her spine right into her ass as the memory of their wedding night came back to her and Richard sent her pussy twitching.

She dropped to her knees and crawled over to the three of them sitting on the couch, she snuggled between George's legs and looked up into his face, her wide eyes full of need as he stroked her hair.

"I see your still a total slut Cara." Suzi said looked down at her and Cara nodded as she licked her lips and then flicked her tongue out to touch the crotch of George's pants.

"But are you still good slut?" Richard asked and she turned her head towards him.

"Oh god yes Richard! Cara's a good slut! Can Cara go home with you again?" she so wanted Richard's cock in her pussy again... or her ass, or her mouth, or between her tits, or wherever else he might want to stick it.

She started to rise from George's crotch to move over to Richard, but instead George grabbed her hair and pushed her back down between his legs.

"I think we're here to find out just how much of a slut you've become Cara." George said as he rubbed her face into his pants before letting her ups.

Minutes later Cara's face was buried in Suzi's pussy, her tongue darting in and out as she licked eagerly at her clit. Richard's cock was stuffed deep in her pussy, his manhood filling her up like it had so many times before. But it was George's cock stuffed deep into her ass the brought her the most pleasure as the two men slammed in and out of her.

The memory of her wedding night came back to her, the pleasure of George's cock taking her ass for the first time had filled her such pleasure that she thought nothing would even come close. But now, her two favourite cocks fucking her as she licked her best friends pussy, the pleasure welled up inside of her as she began to orgasm over and over again.

When they left, she knew two things; it had been the second-best fucking of her life, and one cock would no longer satisfy her.

She giggled as she scooped up the last of the cum from her ass and pussy, sucking her fingers of every last drop, before getting dressed and heading back out on to the floor. There was a whole room filled with men that wanted to fuck her, surely she could find two that wanted to take her home for the night.

End