Caramel chocolate - Feeding the pet

Story Info
Lady comes home from work, her pet is at home waiting her.
1.4k words
4.25
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Wednesday afternoon and the rain has poured whole day. Pet is at home, doing errands he has been given. He is ahead of schedule as he does not want to make his Lady angry, or even push her to punishing him.

Among the thunderstrokes and rain falling heavy on the windows, a sound of burning fire can be heard. It has been burning for quite some time, to make the place warm for the Lady when she comes home.

At 3:12 PM, a car is heard approaching and stopping, its a cab. Lady without her umbrella or anything but her leather boots and tight leather pants, black, exits the car, with only white silk shirt as her top. She just paid the cab driver and walks out in haste, but even when almost running she is gracious and the sound of her heels hitting the pavement is thrilling. She walks inside the roofed staircase and slowly walks up. Each step resonates in the air, as if there are no other sounds around. Lady carries in her right hand, a tote bag, a small wallet like purse. Last footsteps are made and she stands before the door.

The pet is already at the door, on the inside, on his knees, all naked, with his gaze turned to floor and doors are slightly opened for the lady, so she immediately knows if pet has complied. Pet, as soon as he heard the car stop, he glanced through the window and knew what he must do. Now, lady pushes the door in and steps inside, closing the door with her sweet tushhy, slam, and in same motion steps her feet apart, leaning just slightly her hips outward. The pet knows, he must greet his Lady, so he rises up on his knees and slowly kisses the sweet spot of his Lady, her "flower", as he refers to it, or his "girlfriend", as Lady refers to it sometimes for him. He delivers the kiss over the leather pants, exactly on the spot, where her puss is, slowly, gently, with respect.

Then pet leans in and kisses her right foot as she lifts it, right at the top of her boot and then takes it gently off gently. Leather is wet so he must do slowly and carefully. After removed, he once more kisses his Lady's foot. The same he repeats with her other foot ending with a kiss.

Lady then hastily enters the home walking across the halway. Leaves her purse on the cabinet and walks straight into the bedroom. She says then, "Pet, it was a very awful day and I know you must be hungry, as you haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday. You must be starving and I am eager to feed you. Bring me our favorite..."

The pet knows what this means and as he did not eat for a day and a half almost, he quickly without making a sound, runs to the kitchen, grabs "the favorite" bottle of liquid caramel chocolate and slowly enters the bedroom where the Lady is now.

"Remove my pants, sweetie", she says. Pet leaves the bottle by the side and as he knows how he must do it, leans in to remove her leather pants which are now tight, because of rain and lady walking all around the office whole day, doing important work. He unbuttons her with his mouth and unzips her pants, as he is only allowed with his lips. After which he slowly pulls down the leather pants, step by step, inch by inch, slowly revealing her white silk panties which are now really closely pressed on all wet, both from rain and little sweat on her skin and sweet spot.

After leaving hips, pants fall down, sliding down her beautiful tights, knees and down her legs. She moves away the pants and says "The panties too my boy, I am eager, I told you".

The pet leans in quickly now, biting the panties down and pulling them from the side and in the middle, until they alone fall down on her feet. After which he takes them with his mouth and moves them away a meter or two.

Now lady steps back a step, near the edge of the bed. She then sits right on the edge and takes a few big pillows to support her from the back. She spreads her legs, putting her feet along the edge of the bead, while the silk white shirt falls over her sweet smelling pussy which has been revealed and blossoming since then.

"Give me the bottle pet and come closer, its time to feed you"

The pet comes close with his face just few inches from her pussy. It is clean shaved and smelling like the strongest sweetest special flower there is. He can almost taste it from that distance and he is eager, his inside is craving and mouth is full of liquid, saliva in desire and hunger from yesterday morning. He really is hungry and wasn't allowed to eat before without permission. Now, he awaits it...

Lady lifts her shirt revealing her sweet pussy, as she rests her arms on her knees and holding the bottle of liquid caramel chocolate in her left hand. The pet knows, so he slowly, but it can be seen very eagerly goes in and kisses Lady's pussy. He is hungry, as much as he tries to be slow he is quick, he is fast, he kisses it, licks it, makes it wet, sucking on it and intentionally making it slippery with his saliva. As he licks her sweet pussy, sucks with his lips and pulls it and plays with his tongue, the pussy gets wetter and wetter, it pulsates while he devours every drop of that sweet juice lady puts out.

When his Lady feels, really good, she leans in the bottle and pours a drop of sweet caramel chocolate. As it falls it is already sucked by the pet, and he licks it with even more desire and hunger, taking in every drop. Lady gives him two more drops which even intensifies his hunger and makes him go deeper and deeper inside her, feeling the walls of her sweet flower. With each passing second air gets hotter and the pet is leaning in deeper and deeper. Lady takes her right hand and pulls the hair of the pet up and pushes the back of his head inside, deeper. Pouring more chocolate every few seconds, pet is hungry and hungry even more. Lady now moans hard and her pussy pulsates strongly, while the pet does not stop even for a second, it is natural to him, he takes it in and wants more, his stomach is empty and his mouth is hungry, instinct, primal desire, inevitable push deep into her pussy.

He licks her walls, sucks on her clit, alternating speed of his tongue, and pressure of his lips, as if he was kissing a woman, his girlfriend.

Eagerly his lips are all over her blossoming flower of caramel chocolate, he wants it so much, but ever so gently going through it, taking it all in, passionately. Their both lips are becoming one, she feels his mouth is completely hers and he feels his place is to kiss her sweeet pussy lips, make love to them, be one with them as if they, lips of her pussy, swollen red and pulsating are his girlfriend. The heat is burning and everything is about to explode, while he has trouble breathing. The Lady is now losing control and is pouring a lot of food for him, caramel is all over her pussy, his lips and mouth and pet is trying to take it all in.

Lady drops the bottle now and moans hard, stopping each few seconds without breathing, then moaning harder, loud, with both hands holding for his hair and pulling it in, her pussy is red hot and boiling wet, she pushes his head in, but he does not stop.

She is cums, while his mouth is the closest, deepest inside and he can feel her cum in his mouth as he takes it in and her walls pressure him. She tightens her legs, holding his head in between. She cums and moans hard, letting her voice be heard, releasing her frustration out, all of her body relaxing, she is now smiling.

After few moments as she regains her breath and her body comes to normal, she looks at the pet who is still between her legs. Holding his head by the hair she says, "I hope you have eaten well my boy, now go to the kitchen and eat some more, proper, less sweet stuff, while I rest a little".