All Comments on 'Card Game With Couples'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Wow! Talk about twists and turns and hot, hot, hot sex! I know the anons are going to bit...ah complain about something but I enjoyed it. Thank you this had to be quite an effort even for a seasoned writer to put together. Hey, folks, this is fantasyland. If I want a docudrama I’ll tune in National Geographic!

5 stars and thanks for not turning it into a gigantic BTB tome.

Cheers

SAGE

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 3 years ago
Really wonderful

It was tense and sexy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Shit

After such a slow build up the intensity of the sex was mind blowing. Five hardons.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I am very glad no marriages were lost. Very nice story. I own 2 decks of "The Great Dalmuti", fyi.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 3 years ago
So Good

I don't say this very often, but I wish I had written it *grins*

Rusty69267Rusty69267over 3 years ago
6th player?

In my dreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent as always!

It was a long wait since your last story but this was a great one indeed. I can only hope that one day there is a sequel to this with some exploration into girl on girl for these ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

One of the best I've read in a while. Great build up with excellent payoff! I particularly liked your reworking of the 'arrogant jerk has sex with the narrator's wife' cliche. Will definitely check out more of your work. Thanks!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years ago
Great Story!

You write so well, this was a real pleasure to read. Really hot, yet not too unrealistic. I could see it happening, especially once everyone's had a few drinks.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

Great story. We loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun read, one question

After Lauren came with Jacob, Kristen kissed him ? Or did you mean Lauren?

Based on their locations, I think you meant Lauren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well done. Best I've read here in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Any recommendations?!

Loved this story! Nice work! Does anyone have any recommendations of other stories that are similar to this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
One of the best

One of the best “game night” stories I’ve read, and I’m a bit of a connoisseur. I recommend “The Perfect Game” series by Tx Tall Tales and “The New Playmate’s Game” by MaxSebastian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best I read lately

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Up there with Shadow_Rising, clarkoverns, and other greats. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent attention to details

I love the detail with which you describe everything.

Makes the sex scenes really pop.

Loved the foot rubs too. Only wish those had been more sex-oriented or something, but grateful they were mentioned.

Please keep up the amazing work!

calcium1calcium1over 3 years ago

Hahaha! Another board games guy, huh? ;)

Now you have me thinking about what other games allow players to order one another around...

But IIRC, isn't there an assigned seating order in Dalmuti? Also, shouldn't the Lesser Peon rank below the Greater? And I don't think a Gwen really plays Brass: Birmingham.

But anyway, great story, man! Keep it up!

kombo798kombo798over 3 years ago
Awesome !

Very cool story, I know this game (we call it President), and it's a good and funny idea to make a sex story around it. As always, your job is very enjoyable !

Although I prefer when there is incest / real impregnation stuff ;)

ibeenibeenover 3 years ago

Wow, this was an amazing read. I'm glad that I followed you, because I would have never found it without a "impregnation" tag. I guess it's technically not precise, but damn. There was no impregnation needed and I very much enjoyed the wholesome ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Results not typical

First off, the story was phenomenal. I think the thing that struck me was the reality of it. You allowed realworld consequences, the conflict, even the big fight. So many of these stories just assume that theres a happily ever after involved and no consequences. Though the ending was happy, the conflict that the main character felt was very realistic, believable, amd well-conveyed.

As a medical professional however, I enjoyed the use of the SSRI as a very clever and creative plot device but have to mention that these results are "not typical". Low dise SSRIs ARE commonly used for males with premature ejaculation problems, BUT the therapeutic window us VERY narrow. More often, the result is erectile dysfunction or total anorgasmia. I hope folks do not rush out and get an SSRI thinking they will last forever. All in all however, my most sincere and enthusiastic compliments on an amazing story. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story!

I would have been interested to read the argument they had, in detail, though. But thanks for posting. You write extremely well, as I expect you know.

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

Loved the story ....

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I want to take Kristen and Gwen and make me the center of their sandwhich....lol

But I think that Dante got off easy, after punching him in the nose I would have given him a few kicks to the balls. Just to get him motivated to leave my house, but I am socially inept I spent too many years in the Marine Corps...lol

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 3 years ago
5☆s

I gotta agree with MountainMan1336.

Only differences are I was Army and I WOULD have given him at least 1 good kick.

Oh, and I'm greedy, I want all 3 of the women.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Good story well written. I wouldn’t say that the plot was that original, but it was a pleasant read. 5 ⭐️

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

That was incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would not have happened with out Dante. Him being a bit of a dick kind worked out well for the other two guys.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Fucking amazing. Just wish all the girls took multiple creampies.

StoriefanStoriefanover 2 years ago

Great story. On a great story like this It would be cool to have future interaction between the three couples.

Like Anonymous mentions below Dante being a dick helps ignite the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wasn't sure about this at the beginning - until, of all things, you picked "The Great Dalmuti." It's been decades since I played, but it WAS uniquely fun. Not as much fun as the scenario here, alas, but the gender ratio was wrong anyhow. Off to read everything else you've ever posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep up the amazing work! part2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A follow-up to this story would be great!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

"Want to join"? Well yes, that would be amazing. Thank you! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be cool to get a version in Kristen’s POV!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The buildup to this was really great, excellent plot devices, very well written .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really want more stories like this!

Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very cute (yet erotic) story!

philrocophilrocoalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story and very realistic. Well done!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Amazing on the second read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mysterious chocolate factory… loved the writing style

colonel_lockecolonel_lockealmost 2 years ago

I loved it! I hope there's another game night in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ditto to everything Arynt said.

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story. Everyone got some in the end. Each of them had their big O regardless of their partner. I still don’t fully understand Kirstin’s total opposition to having a child. Lauren’s attitude towards Jacob changed dramatically. It should be noted that SSRI antidepressants are infamous for causing genital numbness. Total loss of feeling is not uncommon during treatment. In some cases it can be reversed by stopping the drug. This should be done under a doctor’s supervision. Be vigilant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly this story leaves a better taste in my mouth. If MC gets gwen, Gwen's boyfriend ends up with Dante's girl or MC's girl and Dante either ends up with nobody or with MC's girl long term the problems resolve themselves. He kept a girl that basically wanted to/strongarmed cheat/ing. There's no "ope let's just be a happy couple now. Nothing saves a marriage on the rocks like getting creampied by a douche." There is no un-creampie-ing your girl. You can move on. Not even the religious right would want you to eat that L. Why write the dude as staying.

It's the same problem with "like a devil with the deal." You don't go back when people top off your girl. We might do the swinging thing, but men are hardwired with jealousy to ensure paternity, and that's a good thing, because it's also the same drive that makes men want to be dads. So don't be weak and take a girl back who gets filled up.

Twin Con, although not as fun as say it's only fair or your story where his sister whips her brother into shape, did this right. M.C.'s sister only wanted her brother to cum in her, because there's something special in that act.

I'd be lying if I didn't say it would probably be hot if I had a girl that got plowed by someone my sexual better than me and knocked up. But I'd do what I am meant to do. Break up with her ass, maybe have myself a good cry, then upgrade. Because women only give their all to their best sexual partner, and I demand the best from a girl.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Never liked Dante guy and was satisfying when he got punched. 5🌟.

Although it would have been great, if there was elaboration of the post orgy blowout between the Jacob & Kristin.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Good story, well-written. Sexy with a little angst tossed in adding some extra realism to the story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

A pleasant surprise. At the beginning I almost passed on this story. Reading a story about geeks playing board games left me cold. However, the more I read the more chuckles I had. and then the real fun started. The erotica was graphic and arousing. I would have like another page detailing the aftermath between Kirstin and Jacob. A really great story.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

5 stars from me! I felt sorry for the Dante character ... he could have been the foil to really corrupt Kirsten and make her try some bad things on the sly, but I also like the direction you took, so all's well that ends well. Cheers!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Excellent. Someone already pointed out the one name error. I find all the stories that depend on a game risk slipping over a line and the game details become a distraction. Not here, because the game is simple and mindless I was surprised at the end that Jacob and Kirstin had a fight. They had totally been on each other's wavelength all night (and forever).

Please ignore the people who tell the author of every story they like that a sequel is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t even finish it. Sharing your wife is totally out of bounds for me. And nailing another woman the same. Rother & sister seems O. K. to me, just not your wife nor you.

Bill S.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Good, fun story with a nice outcome. I'm hoping for the same in the Poly at the Poly series. I'm glad they stayed together. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories about extramarital group sex on this site. It is fantastic without being incredible, and melancholy without being maudlin. People behave badly, get hurt, and pay the price. They come back, but only with effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kristi never answered the question of who the best was/is but he story clearly shows it was her husband all along! It would have been cool if the end of Jacobs being able to organism would have happened with his wife as the third woman that night. It could have made that point all the cleared for the reader. Her friends would certainly have backed up that assessment!😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe that Jacob answered the question Lauren initially posed to Kristin with his performance-he was the best! I have to think that even though not explicitly stated by the author- Kristen definitely understood that after even if is she was too dense to know it before!

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

really enjoyed this group sex story,,,never had the opportunity for such play, much to my regret,,life is too short to be monogamous,,,marriage is fine for procreating and raising children but not to be taken seriously lolol,, i dont regret any of my affairs and cheating,, i was with one lady on and off for 20 years...i approached my wife one time and asked if she would like to swing or open our relationship but she was against it,,,yet i know for a fact that she cheated a few times..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@olblueyes I'm pretty sure you'd be depressed if you went to a sex party but none of the women there had a relationship with you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

TL;DNR

The author takes an excruciatingly long and winding time explaining why Kristin doesn't even give Jacob a handjob, and then there she is fucking her two friends!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the divorce was finalized 12 months later. The end.

AvgNotNormalAvgNotNormal10 months ago

Fun story! People can pick apart bits and pieces but all in all an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can't believe That 'm writing this because I do read a lot here for the stories rather than the sex, so I normally like context and background,....

But....

Far too much lead-in here.

You didn't need 4 pages of preliminaries.

And, I'd like to see Jacob to knock-up Gwen...just to see what happens.

I love your brother-sister stories, just started reading these...I can always tell your work by the humor

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I actually like the slow lead up because the anticipation really makes it hot. It also helps explain character motivations for their actions. The problem with Dante was the same problem with Sam in Dirty Naked Poker: they are in a relationship, but are too eager to get involved.

CZOFTWCZOFTW8 months ago

Great story! Excellent build up. I sometimes enjoy the "slut-ray" stories but it is so much better with quality lead-in. I especially enjoyed how likeable most of the characters were.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

Excellent story. Great job giving each their own voice, their own personality. I found the pace awesome. Parts were cringy but not in a bad way. Just told in relatable ways that put you in that house. Well done.

BigVic77BigVic777 months ago

Great story, and nicely written. Worth the wait. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A well written story but rather long, especially the early part could have been shorter. I was surprised by their big fight and near break up. They both seemed okay with what happened and with each other and then suddenly they are screaming at each other? It didn't seem to fit.

Helge623Helge6236 months ago

I am listing this story #6 in my personal list of the (so far) 21 best stories I have read on literotica and two other similar websites. Writing is fluid and clear. There are very few grammatical errors. More importantly all the characters are sympathetic for me except perhaps Dante. But even he has a few appealing qualities. Obviously I like slow-building swinger stories. And as a “tit man” I am glad there were some arousing descriptions of Gwen’s body. I hope you are still active in literotica. In any case be assured I will try more of your stories!

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Well written though the beginning is a bit slow. If it was important to give so many details at the beginning, then why no real explanation aver the fight afterwards? Sounds not very plausible given they both loved it and gave their assent before crossing the line

– seems like needing a part 2 where Lauren will finally be able to take Kevin to the hilt.

MandarinfishMandarinfish4 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, and bought Dalmuti in real life on the back of this! (Sadly not used in the same context). My only critique is that I found the ending a little off, perhaps the story should have ended sooner at the end of the night rather than the next day? Overall, a fantastic read and a great orgasm :)

MUFF69MUFF69about 2 months ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I almost cannot believe in the most absurd of ironies I am about to moralize on an erotic novella website after having read both an incest and group sex story from this author…

.

But, Blue Eyes, if you’re still there, it’s not a good thing that both you and your wife had a series of affairs because it doesn’t sound like it was honest. True love can clearly take several forms, but it all starts with consent. Love and the strong relationship(s) that accompany it is actually one of the most beautiful and transcendental parts of life that makes the mundane sublime.

.

We as humans are alone, to the best of our knowledge, gifted (or cursed) with the consciousness to understand the implications of our actions. A tit for tat engagement in escalating affairs probably made your life worse. I’m sorry if it did. Whoever you are and wherever you may be, I hope you and your wife were able to figure it out and found contentment and happiness in whatever arrangement upon which you were able to agree.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

One of the greatest stories here, I wish I could rate it 6 stars.

Keep it coming, please.

mfj77mfj7719 days ago

Well done! Hot, erotic.

/

However, I found the description of the "huge blowout" to be very disappointing. It was too vague and ambiguous. "We admitted we'd both done stupid things to hurt each other. If she'd spoken of her regrets, if I'd admitted my frustrations, we both would have been able to avoid the whole mess." What "stupid things", regrets, and frustrations are the couple arguing about? Are you talking about Kirstin not being interested in sex with Jacob before the party but going all in at the party? Just think the blowout was an important part of the story that needed fleshing out.

/

Ending line was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Great!

So, in the sequel, does Lauren finally take Kevin all the way? Does Gwen give a demonstration and seminar on deep throating Kevin? What about a cunnilingus class by Jacob? Does anal ever come up? Pegging? Airtight (with one of the women using a strap-on? Seems like there are more adventures to explore.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Hahaha fun ending, great story, loved it! You have a very good writing style. I also enjoy many of you other stories, keep it up 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...