Card Game With Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd all better watch out," Lauren said, glaring mostly at her boyfriend, "I'm going to even things up." She clearly was still unhappy about being down to her undies. Gwen and Kirstin however, lounged in their chairs like this was an everyday occurrence.

"Maybe we should take a little break," I said. Seeing how quickly everything was moving, I was hoping to slow things down. And, hopefully, agree with my wife on where, exactly, we were headed.

Everyone agreed and got up. I had three gorgeous women now walking around my apartment in their underwear. How was this supposed to slow things down again? I stared as Gwen's bountiful chest bounced with every step. Drooled as Lauren's taut, perfect body prowled around the room. Gaped as my own wife, wearing a pair of very revealing underwear, floated from place to place.

Everyone took turns using the bathroom. Dante dug through my cabinets and found a last, lonely bottle of vodka. He poured each of us a glass, straight. Politely, I took a sip.

I waited till Kirstin was coming down the hallway by herself and herded her back into our bedroom.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yes, you?"

"This seems to be going really fast," I said.

"I know right?" Kirstin said. She glanced down at her mostly naked self. "Like, when did we take our pants off?"

"It was your idea," I said.

"Seriously?"

"How drunk are you right now?" I asked.

"I'm fine," Kirstin said, "I'm pretty sure I'm fine."

"I just want to make sure you're comfortable with everything," I said, "Where we are. Where this is going."

Kirstin lowered her eyelids. Gave me a nervous little look. OK, maybe she was playing around with me more than I realized.

"Gwen is adorable, isn't she?" Kirstin asked, "And Lauren is freaking hot."

"Dante, um, seems pretty handsome," I said, "And you said you thought Kevin was cute."

"I did," Kirstin said, "I do. I don't know. Maybe I did miss out on some fun stuff. Grew up too fast or whatever. Did you ever do those things? Play strip poker? Spin the bottle? Seven minutes in heaven?"

"No," I said.

"Do you ever...?"

"Sometimes."

Kirstin moved a little closer to me. Stared into me with her deep green eyes. So beautiful.

"I love you so much, Jacob. You're my everything."

I leaned forward. Put my hands on Kirstin's bare hips. Pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back. Hard.

"I love you, too."

"Would it be so bad?" Kirstin asked, "For one night?"

I paused. I have lots of excuses for what I said next. I was surprised when my wife slammed on the accelerator, rather than hitting the brakes. I was strung out from no sex for months. Drunk from all the alcohol. Distracted by the other, beautiful women. Didn't want to be the wet blanket when my wife was clearly running hot.

It's all empty excuses. In the moment, I knew exactly what I was doing. I looked my wife right in the eye. Fear and anticipation making my arms shake.

"No," I said, "It wouldn't be so bad. For one night."

"Just not too far," Kirstin said.

"Right," I said. I ran my hands up her flanks, teased at the beginnings of her bra.

"Well, maybe a little too far," Kirstin said, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"Are you two planning on playing?" Gwen yelled out from the living room.

Kirstin and I pulled away from each other, panting. Searching each other one last time. And finding only acceptance.

*

We came out of the bedroom, holding hands. It had to look a little strange. Me without a shirt, my wife in her underwear, walking hand-in-hand like an old couple strolling through the park.

We took our same places around the table. Kirstin between Dante and Kevin. Gwen next to her husband and Lauren next to me. Cards and vodka resting in front of us.

Even though he'd won the last hand, Dante dealt out the cards. A smirk now permanently painted on his face.

While everyone looked at their hands and the Dalmutis and Peons exchanged cards, I took a moment to assess the situation. The girls were down to underwear. Us boys had managed to keep our pants. Yet I couldn't decide who it was safer to root for.

I had no doubt what would happen if the girls won. Ordinarily, just being in my boxers wouldn't be so bad. There was one problem, though: I was hard as a rock. That last make out session, on top of all the gorgeous girls, had me as erect as I could remember. It seemed like my dick was trying to reach my knees and was hard enough to push through my pants to get there. I knew I probably wasn't the only person sporting wood, but I didn't feel good about exposing my obvious hard-on to the group.

If the guys won, it would keep my privates private for another round, but I wasn't sure that the girls would take off more clothing. At least not yet. If the game went too far, too soon, I still felt like it might end. After my talk in the bedroom with Kirstin, I wasn't ready for that yet. And, even if the women did agree to undo their underwear, that meant my own wife would be exposed, as well. I wasn't sure I was ready for that, either.

Like I said, I was torn.

Fortunately, the cards decided for me. Kevin ended up as the Dalmuti while Gwen was the Peon. I saw the busty brunette look pleadingly over to her husband. I thought she was asking him to go easy.

Then Kevin said, "I think Gwen should go sit on Jacob's lap." Wait, what exactly were they up to? "I mean, all the girls should, um, sit on a guy's lap," Kevin continued.

"I'll take the lovely Kirstin," Dante said.

"And that leaves me with Lauren," Kevin said.

Gwen popped out of her chair and sat down on me. This was very different than before when she'd been clothed. There was nowhere I could touch the curvy brunette that didn't feel at least improper, if not completely inappropriate. I settled on holding onto her sides. Surprisingly, for a girl with such wide hips and huge tits, Gwen didn't have much of a tummy at all. When I put my hands on her bare skin, Gwen turned back and gave me a broad smile.

I assumed that Lauren would assume her usual prim position on Kevin's legs. But whether the tall, skinny boy pulled her back, or the hot blonde did it of her own volition, she ended up settling right at his center. Kevin, matching me, put his hands on Lauren's pale, pinkish waist. Her light brown eyes went wide, but she didn't say anything.

Finally, Kirstin climbed onto Dante. I expected him to go right for the goodies, but instead he also rested his palms on Kirstin's stomach.

"Your wife has a fantastic body," he told me, like he was commenting on a car I'd just purchased, rather than the love of my life.

"I do yoga," Kirstin said, "Plus I run three times a week."

"Lovely," Dante said, and he casually dragged his hand up my wife's side to demonstrate. Then he replaced his palms on the 'safety' of her stomach. As if any place now was truly safe. What had seemed like the harmless option the first time around was now unbelievably risque. How did we think a lap dance would be less dangerous than this?

I felt the warmth of Gwen's skin on my chest. She tossed her hair -- it was running over my shoulder and down my back. Her butt was right on my erection. There was no way she wasn't feeling it.

I imagined it wasn't much different for any of the other women. I noticed both Kirstin and Lauren settling back on their own selected seats. No doubt feeling the obvious reactions beneath them.

Kevin ordered the Peon, Kirstin, to deal. Dante suggested we finish our drinks and so we did. Again, I was trapped between rooting for both outcomes and neither.

Lauren won the hand and clapped, a wicked smirk sneaking across her face. She got off Kevin's lap and gestured for the other girls to do the same. Was it weird that it seemed like Gwen didn't want to go? Was it worrying that my own wife seemed similarly reluctant to leave Dante?

Yes and yes.

"Time to even things up," the attractive blonde said, rubbing her hands together like she'd just devised the perfect plan to capture the Smurfs. "Stand up boys, let's lose the pants one at a time. Dante, why don't you start?"

I didn't think the dark-haired man would have any problem with this and I was right. His shorts were around his ankles before he could even get out of his chair. As I'd seen before, he had on a pair of dark briefs that left little to the imagination. Even less so now that he was bulging out of them. He stood and did a little twirl, matching what the girls had done before. The room gave him a round of applause.

Kevin stayed seated, but quickly shucked off his jeans, staying completely under the table.

"Let's see what you've got," Lauren said, unable to conceal the interest in her voice. Kevin looked over at Gwen.

"He's a little embarrassed," Gwen said, smiling kindly at her husband.

"We're all a little embarrassed," Lauren said, "So let's go."

Kirstin turned to Kevin and put her hand on his shoulder. Like I said, we were older than them. It wasn't a parent-child kind of relationship; the age difference wasn't that big. We were more like older siblings. There was a trust there. I think Kevin and Gwen looked up to us, as people they might want to grow into some day. I wondered if they realized how envious we were of their own youth and vigor.

"It's OK," Kirstin said, smiling down at Kevin, "We're all friends here. It's not a big deal."

Kevin smiled wanly and slowly stood up. Then all of us realized that, whatever Kevin's feelings were about this moment, it was a big deal.

Kirstin, still looking at Kevin, audibly gasped. Lauren's pink face went practically purple. Even Dante had a look of shock on his face.

Kevin was wearing a pair of loose, white boxer shorts. They weren't nearly baggy enough. The shape and size of what his underwear was covering was clear. A bit of purple head even poked out of the right leg. My tall, skinny coworker was packing. But rather than be cocky about his clearly massive member, Kevin seemed legitimately uncomfortable. He did a little turn, then quickly sat back down, crossing his legs.

"S-see?" Kirstin said. The word came out all mangled. She cleared her throat and started again. "See, that wasn't anything to be embarrassed about."

"Not. At. All," Lauren said.

Both women turned to look at Gwen with new appreciation. The busty brunette smiled, clearly aware of how much her own standing had risen now that we saw the stud she'd pulled. Then she turned to look at me. With all the distractions, I was hoping to be forgotten, but Gwen wasn't going to let me go.

My own reveal was somewhere between the other two men. I stood up to take off my pants, like Dante had, but I was awkward and nervous like Kevin. I had on a pair of fairly flimsy blue boxer briefs. I turned around to show my backside.

"Hang on," Gwen said, "Just hold there for a second."

I was facing the kitchen, so no one could see my face go red. I could only imagine what had gone wrong.

"Nice butt," Gwen said.

"It's not bad," Lauren conceded.

"Can I, ummm?" I swear my voice cracked.

"Put your awesome buns away, babe," Kirstin said, a little lilt in her voice.

I quickly turned around and sat down, feeling oddly conscious of how I was sitting.

Despite my self-consciousness, for the first time in hours, I won the hand and was crowned Great Dalmuti. The table turned my way, expectant. All kinds of ideas flitted through my head. I knew I needed to keep things somewhat safe, at least for a little while. All of us were now down to our underwear. I don't think anyone -- OK maybe Dante -- was looking to get completely naked. But no one wanted to end the game here either.

"A bunch of us got massages before," I said, "so I think people should return the favor. Fairness and all."

I could see a look of relief cross the faces of the women, all of whom must have been sure I was about to strip them down. Seeing their reactions, I knew I'd made the right choice. The guys, at the same time, looked a little disappointed. But I had a solution for that, as well.

"Kirstin, you owe Kevin a backrub," I said. The tall boy immediately grinned. Not that my wife seemed overly disappointed, either. "Gwen, you go rub Dante."

"I guess I need to rub your feet?" Lauren said.

"You can do my back if you'd prefer," I said. The skinny blonde got up and stood behind my chair, resting her thin fingers on my shoulders. I could tell almost immediately that the other guys had gotten a better deal, but I expected that. Lauren was hot, but she didn't like me, and I was fine with it.

Gwen gave Dante an actual massage. She worked his shoulder muscles and neck so hard I thought it had to hurt. But all he did was loll back and groan.

Kirstin, though, didn't even bother with that pretense with Kevin. Instead, she ran her hands up his arms. Over his chest. Danced her nails over his nipples. My tall co-worker stared off, dreamy eyed.

Compared to those two, Lauren barely touched me. Like I said, this wasn't unexpected. But I was willing to sacrifice now in the hopes of having something better in the near future. Seeing the attractive blonde naked later would certainly balance things out.

When the massages were over, though, it felt like we were back in the same place. Again, we were all sitting around the table, wondering who would get undressed first. Everyone wanted to see, but no one wanted to start. It put us in a precarious position, because there was always going to be an imbalance which would allow one side to say 'no.'

It was Gwen, amazingly who came up with the solution.

The cute brunette dropped her last card with a wicked smile. It had been a while since she'd been the Great Dalmuti, and she was about to make the most of her opportunity.

"I think, from now on, we should all play naked," Gwen said. The room went silent. I was sure someone was about to argue, but there wasn't anything to say. No one could feel singled out because everyone would be completely undressed.

"So, we all get naked," Lauren said, "Just like that."

"Starting with the Great Peon and moving up the chain," Gwen said, "Yes."

For a moment, no one moved, and I wondered if we'd finally found our limit. I looked over at Kirstin and she gave me an odd look, something that spoke of nervousness, yes, but also desire. Worried that this might go forward. Disappointed that it might not.

Looking around the rest of the room, I saw the feeling was similar. No one wanted to admit that they wanted this to happen, but it was clear that everyone did. Lauren wanted to see what Kevin had under his boxers. Dante was clearly hoping to catch Kirstin. And, I won't deny it, I was desperate to see Gwen's ample chest exposed. To look at the bare, lovely Lauren.

I saw Kevin sneaking looks at both Lauren and Kirstin. My own wife doing the same with both Kevin and Dante. And Gwen, oddly, seemed to keep glancing over at me. We all knew where we wanted to go. But, again, none of us was willing to head out first.

Credit again to Gwen, then, because she'd chosen exactly right. The first person to strip, according to her rule, was the Great Peon. And the Great Peon was Dante.

The dark-haired man looked around the room with a wide, hungry grin. "If I must," he said, without a trace of the reluctance his words were supposed to carry. Then he stood up and slipped off his boxers. His penis was dark and quite hard.

I knew I shouldn't compare, that it was weird to care, but I was happy to see that I was slightly bigger than him. A little longer and a good bit thicker. Not that it did anything to lessen the room's appreciation of his naked form. I didn't need to look at the reactions from the women in the room to realize that Dante was a very good-looking guy.

His big reveal was complete, but Dante stayed standing, like it was perfectly normal to rock out with his cock out in the middle of our apartment. His dick stuck out almost comically. But no one was laughing. Instead, the room was heavy with anticipatory silence.

Kirstin was the Lesser Peon, so she went next. My beautiful wife stood up and gave the room a saucy smile, tossing back her shoulder-length dark brown hair. Then she reached back and unsnapped her black, lacy bra. Her breasts tumbled out into the open air. Kirstin's boobs were tear-drop shaped, about the size of small grapefruits. Her light brown nipples pointed outward, sharp.

Without pausing, Kirstin stepped out of her thong panties. My wife had a cute, little rounded butt. There was a small patch of dark hair over her sex. Her long and sexy legs, though, were her best asset. Even though we'd already seen them, they seemed even more impressive in the context of Kirstin's complete nakedness. I'd seen this woman undressed innumerable times in our ten years of marriage. Here, in the stark light of our apartment, surrounded by our friends, I felt like I was seeing my wife's body, truly, for the first time. Kirstin was amazing.

As my wife exposed herself to our friends, oddly, I felt happy for her. Kirstin had been awkward her whole life. While I always found her attractive, she'd blossomed into her true beauty after we'd been married. Now, for the first time, she was getting to show herself off. Enjoy the excitement of turning heads, of holding attentions. As the center of our universe, the gravity of what Kirstin was doing only increased her pull on the room.

Like Dante, my wife stayed standing behind her chair after her show was over. Kevin was next. He gave his wife a pleading look, but she returned no mercy.

"Go for it, babe," Gwen said, the enthusiasm racing through her voice. I knew the other two women were equally excited for Kevin's 'big' reveal.

The tall boy shook his head with disdain. He stood up and gradually lowered his boxers. As if every bit pained him. It only exacerbated the situation, I knew. Inch by inch, Kevin's cock was revealed to the room. It was like the opening scene in Spaceballs. Every time you thought that was the end, Kevin's cock kept going onward.

Finally, his boxers reached the end and his dick bounced upwards. We'd had the idea of it already, but this was more than I think we'd been able to anticipate. Maybe I'd seen bigger, I was sure I had in porn, but in-person was so much more impressive than on my laptop.

Kevin's dick settled down as he stepped out of his boxers completely. Unlike the first two reveals, no one was looking at Kevin's legs or ass. His length was almost obscene, perhaps twice as long as Dante's across the table. It was thick, too. Kevin was hard as a rock, yet the laws of physics insisted that his dick hang on an angle. It pulsed with his heartbeat. It was the kind of cock you read about in stories and say 'bullshit.' But there it was, real as anything, right in my living room. I'd have been less shocked if Kevin had pulled a leprechaun out of his pants.

"Wow," Dante said. The girls all giggled. Kevin went bright red. But he didn't move. He even kept his hands folded behind his back. He looked more like a man getting ready for the firing squad than showing off his dramatic dong, but at least he was trying to herd his sheepishness.

Following that performance was quite a task, but fortunately Lauren was more than up to the feat. She too, seemed oddly uncomfortable about exposing herself. Seriously, if Kevin, with his immense dick, and Lauren, with her smoking hot body, were nervous, what chance did us mortals truly have?

No matter how I felt about her as a person, I couldn't deny how much I was looking forward to seeing Lauren in all her glory. She stood up, her body almost folded on itself for how awkward and uncomfortable she was clearly feeling.

Lauren followed Kirstin's example and started by unsnapping her bra. The light blue fabric popped off, revealing a lovely pair of little tits. Lauren's boobs were about apple sized, slightly upturned and capped by puffy, cotton-candy pink nipples.