Card Game With Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," I heard Lauren say, distant. The cum splashed onto my chest, warm. It slowed. Dribbling down. The world went dull. Hazy. I heard a buzzing in my ears. Saw a white, fuzzy fog. But nothing more.

I felt little kisses tracing down my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Lauren over me, slowly licking me clean. Like a hungry kitty. The pretty blonde gave me a shy smile, but she didn't stop.

"That was amazing," she said.

"You have no idea," Gwen said, bent forward, head buried. Her voice tremulous.

"Oh God."

I looked up, past Lauren. Dante was still fucking my Kirstin from behind. Pumping her pussy. Her amazing breasts swung rhythmic with every shove. Her hair splayed everywhere. Face red. Mouth open panting.

"I'm cumming," Kirstin said. "Again. He keeps making me cum. So good. Oh God."

I did my best to get up and reached my hand out. Kirstin squeezed it back. I held hands with my wife while another man fucked her from behind. Her grip tight on me, holding on for dear life.

"Oh Jacob," Kirstin said, "Baby. I'm so sorry. He's fucking me so good."

"It's OK," I said, meaning it. Whatever envy I had left had been drowned in cum. I could only enjoy watching as my beautiful Kirstin reached her own peak. Eyes rolled back. Spine arched. Face in a trembling rictus of overwhelming, incomprehensible pleasure.

"Keep... Keep cumming," Kirstin said, "Can't take much more."

"You can do it," I said, warmly. "You're so beautiful. So sexy. My amazing, wonderful wife."

Kirstin smiled, then her face went expressionless. I saw it all in slow motion.

"Oh... OH... OH! I'm... AH!" Kirstin curled up as the pleasure overtook her.

Dante grunted. I could see from his face he was close. I waited, expectantly, for him to pull back. He thrust forward, deep as he could

Kirstin's eyes got huge.

"Oh no."

The orgasm overtook her. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh YES!" Dante cried out. My wife squeezed my hand as another man inseminated her unprotected pussy.

Kirstin cried out. Shook as another man filled her fertile womb. For a second, I saw her body try to fight it. As if she could stop something that had already happened. And then the orgasm grabbed hold and she was gone. "He's cumming in me. Fuck that feels so... Oh. Can't stop... So good!"

Lauren jumped up and ripped her boyfriend back, but it was already too late. Kirstin sprawled forward. Dante's cum bubbled out of her cunt. Ran in rivulets down her thigh.

"Oh fuck," Kirstin said, stupidly. Still mid-cum. Her face pressed into the floor. "I think he... Oh."

I watched as the orgasm washed over my wife. The cums rolled through her. One after another like a chain reaction. Her cunt still trying to suck another man's seed into her fertile womb.

Finally, she calmed. Her whole body went slack. "Come on, babe," I said, helping my wife off the ground.

"Jacob I... I think I fucked up," Kirstin said.

"It's OK," I said, "You're OK."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I grabbed my wife by the shoulders and helped her back to the shower. I doubted it would do anything, but I helped her wash her pussy out. Dante's sperm leaked out of her in great, white gouts. God, how much had he put in her?

Afterwards, I grabbed a towel and wrapped Kirstin in it. Her eyes were wide open, scared. I held her tight. I led Kirstin back to bed and laid her down. I kissed her forehead. She was already passing out. I shut the door behind me.

Our guests were all still sitting in the living room, naked, around the table. I saw someone had made coffee. I grabbed myself a mug.

"We're really sorry," Lauren said. She elbowed Dante and he nodded, absently.

"It's fine," I said, "Tonight was... It's fine."

"We can go get the morning after pill tomorrow," Gwen said. She smiled shyly. "I mean, I'm going to need it too."

Oh fuck.

"You mean you're not..."

"It's OK," Gwen said, "I told you to do it."

"Yes, but." I looked over at Kevin.

"It's fine," he said, "That was, ummmm. It was part of the fantasy? Anyway, we're cool. Like she said, she literally told you to do it."

"I'll pay for the pill," I said, as if that was some grand gesture.

We finished our coffee in silence. Then we slowly got dressed. It was strange, looking around the room for my underwear. Like some weird, awkward scavenger hunt.

When we were all clothed, Dante came up to me, a smirk dancing on his lips. "Your Kristin, she is a great fuck. Please let her know, I'm happy to repeat my performance. I have no doubt she will desire to do so."

Before my brain could even approve the action, I popped the cocky bastard right in the nose. He dropped to the ground like I'd shot him. I shook my hand out. I wasn't used to punching people. Although, if it was always that satisfying, maybe I ought to be doing it more.

I looked around the room at the shocked expressions around me, expecting a full round of angry accusations. Lauren knelt down by her boyfriend and started to help him up.

"I'm sorry," I told her, "I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine," Lauren said, "Saves me having to pop him one later."

The beautiful blonde grabbed Dante by the scruff of his neck and dragged him to his feet. I braced for him to come at me, but instead he covered his face with his hands, blood dripping through his fingers.

Lauren led her boyfriend out of the apartment. She began berating him as soon as the door closed behind them.

"I hope you don't have one of those for me," Kevin said, now eyeing me nervously.

"We're cool," I said.

"If that's the case, I don't suppose you'd mind us staying the night?" Kevin asked, then quickly backpedaled. "By ourselves, I mean. Sorry. Gwen and I are both too drunk to drive."

I had no way of putting it -- no words exist to explain -- why I was pissed at Dante for plowing my wife but perfectly OK with Kevin having done the same deed. Truly, I'm not sure I can clarify it to myself.

So, instead, I told him it was no problem and setup the guest bed for the both of them. The young couple passed out soon after, surrounded by our shelves full of board games. I found Kirstin still sleeping in the bedroom and I joined her.

The next morning, we all ate breakfast together in awkward silence. After, Gwen and Kirstin went together to get the morning after pill. It was kind of a weird bonding experience for them, apparently. Then, finally, we said our goodbyes.

As soon as Gwen and Kevin left, Kirstin and I had a huge blowout. Worst argument I've ever had in my life. I'm surprised nobody called the cops, honestly. We spent the next couple days taking turns sleeping somewhere else.

Ironically, it was Lauren who stepped in to save us both. I wasn't there, but Kirstin told me after that the blonde woman sat her down and basically read her the riot act.

"Jacob's really special and if you don't take him back, I will," Lauren told her.

"What?" Kirstin asked, shocked. They were both at some outdoor cafe, acting like this was a nice chat instead of an intensive intervention. "I thought you didn't like Jacob."

"You're the one that did this, and you know it," Lauren said, arms folded. "I've seen my own marriage fall apart. Trust me when I tell you, the two of you have something special. So stop fucking around with it."

After that, Kirstin came home, and we had a long heart-to-heart. We admitted we'd both done stupid things to hurt each other. If she'd spoken of her regrets, if I'd admitted my frustrations, we both would have been able to avoid the whole mess.

The worst part though was confessing one more truth to each other. Despite everything around what had happened, we both had enjoyed it. Not just the sex with other people, I think that went without saying. But Kirstin admitted that what had really turned her on was watching me give it to Lauren and Gwen better than either had ever had. And I conceded that seeing my girl cum hard, even if it wasn't with me, was the hottest thing I'd seen all night.

So it was that we agreed on two things. One, that we would communicate more clearly from now on. Even if it was scary. Especially if it was. And, two, that we wanted to keep trying stuff. At least for a little while. Sometimes it's good for a marriage to get a little uncomfortable, as long as everyone is OK with it. Besides, what's the point of letting the genie out of the bottle if you don't make a couple wishes?

About a week later, Kevin came and talked to me in my office. It was uncomfortable at first, but we settled into our usual friendship. That weekend, in one of the weirdest group outings of my life, both our wives took pregnancy tests that came back negative and then we all went to dinner as a foursome to celebrate. At the end of the evening, Gwen kissed me goodnight right on the lips. Kirstin grabbed Kevin's ass. But we went home to our own apartments. It was fun, breaking boundaries in a very acceptable, safe way.

Two weeks after that, Kirstin told me that Lauren had dumped Dante.

"They're done," my wife said over dinner. We'd bought a completely new table after the 'event' as we called it. But it was still being shipped, so we were eating over stack tables in the living room.

"He was such an ass," Kirstin said. I gave her a calculating look. "A sexy ass, but still."

I laughed.

"Anyway, Lauren keeps insisting that she gets to date you, now."

"I'm taken," I said.

"She says she's going to look into cloning you," Kirstin said.

"That will not end well for anyone," I said.

"It's nice, right?" Kirstin said, "Being the center of attention?"

"Sometimes," I said, "But mostly I just like being with you."

My wife got her IUD a few weeks later and our sex lives finally got back to something like normal. I'm still on the SSRI, but I've started to see it as a good thing. I know Kirstin isn't complaining about my chemically enhanced stamina.

And, with everything back to normal, we've decided to reinstate one more tradition. Next week, we'll be hosting boardgame night at the apartment. Kirstin, Kevin, Gwen, and Lauren will all be there. I don't think it's going to be a full-on orgy, but then, I can't say we're going to be completely chaste, either. No matter what goes on, I'm looking forward to a fun evening.

Speaking of which, we're going to be short a sixth player. Want to join?