Card Game With Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren squeezed my ass, pulled me forward, and my cock slipped into her. For the first time in over a decade, I was inside a woman who was not my wife. Whatever worries I had were forgotten. The beautiful blonde rose up my cock, then settled down deeper. After she'd ridden Kevin's massive stick, I wondered if she would even feel me. If anything, she was even tighter than I could have imagined.

After the third thrust, I was finally buried to the hilt inside spectacular, sexy Lauren. Absently, I heard female gasps and male groans behind us. I didn't even turn to look. My whole universe was this stunning woman, riding up and down my cock.

Her eyes went wide and wet. Her whole body started to convulse. The little blonde hairs on her forearms stood up straight. I hugged her tight to my chest.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"N-no," Lauren said. I looked at her again. I realized the look in her eyes and realized she was scared. Not terrified. More like she felt herself losing control. Vulnerable in a way she wasn't used to. She was shaking even more now, great shivers with every stroke of my cock.

Her eyes crossed slightly. Mouth opened. She orgasmed again. I held her as tight to me as I could. A rock in the storm of her pleasure. She thrashed in my arms. Whimpered. I felt her tears soak my shoulder.

Finally, she stilled.

"That was amazing," Lauren said, leaning back. Looking on me with new eyes. "You're amazing. Kirstin is so lucky."

She started to lift off me but stopped. "Wait, you're still hard?"

I nodded.

"You didn't...?"

I shook my head.

"Fuck me," Lauren said.

"That's what I'm trying to do," I said, imitating Dante from before.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this," Lauren said. She started to ride up and down on my cock again. She had a new confidence. Now she was moving faster. Arms around my neck. Tits flying. I realized how much she'd been trying to maintain control of herself, even with Kevin. But her orgasms with me had set her free.

Lauren no longer cared how she looked. About the squelching, wet noises her cunt made on my cock. Her feral grunts and mewls. Lauren chased her own pleasure with abandon, and it was amazing. Like finally seeing her true self. And it was even more beautiful than the one she hid behind.

I heard slapping noises and couldn't help myself. I had to see what was going on.

Gwen was bent over our table, her massive breasts smushed practically flat against the wood. Dante was behind her, shoving his cock into her pussy. And on the other side of the table was my own wife, mirroring Gwen. Her body bent over, supplicant. Kevin was behind her, slowly filling her with his immense dick.

"Oh my God," Kirstin said. Her face crushed between pleasure and pain. Kevin was about halfway in her. Shoving deeper.

"You've got this," Gwen said, a weird, calm dichotomy with what was going on around her. Her backside bounced lewdly while Dante fucked her hard. But her top half was loving, affectionate, holding Kirstin's hand tightly and lightly stroking her face. "It'll be so good. You can get there, I promise."

"How do you do this?" Kirstin asked. "Ohhhhhhh. Take all that cock?"

"I did it, babe," Kevin said, like he'd just won at Flamme Rouge, "I got it all the way in."

"Oh fuck," Kirstin said. Eyes rolling back. "So fucking full."

"Go slow, babe," Gwen said, "Let her get used to the monster."

"Trying," Kevin said, "She feels so good." He drew back, then stuffed my wife full again. Their pace increased. Kirstin and Gwen held hands as their partners plowed into them. The table squeaking and creaking like it would break any second. The two women seeming just as fragile.

Both seemed to sense me looking. They turned their heads my way. As soon as Kirstin saw Lauren riding me, my wife's eyes crossed, and I saw an orgasm rip right through her.

The jealousy grabbed at my chest again. Another man was balls deep in my wife. Making her cum with his massive cock. Had she ever made those faces with me? Grunted and groaned like that? I couldn't say.

Lauren kissed me hard, drawing my attention back.

"She's OK,' the blonde said, "Kirstin's having fun. Don't worry so much."

"Worry about you, instead?" I asked, with a smirk

"Oh, I'm having fun," Lauren said, wickedly. "And. I'm. Never. Going. To. STOP!" On her last word, another cum rolled over her. "Wow. Fuck."

Lauren slowed for a second, panting. Her body slick with sweat. She took a deep breath and started humping me again.

"You going to go soon?" she asked. "I want you to cum. Need you to cum. It's OK, I promise. I'm safe."

Lauren was beautiful. Her body was amazing. Her pussy wet and tight. She rode me wild and it felt wonderful. I didn't have the heart to tell her, I was nowhere near cumming. Even now, with a literal orgy going on behind me and a gorgeous woman riding my dick, the SSRI had me in its thrall. Lauren was going to strip the skin from my dick before she pulled the cum from my body.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and looked up. Gwen stood over me, wearing only a shy smile. I looked over to see that Dante had left her high and dry. My wife was now squatting on the floor. Bouncing up and down on Kevin's cock. Dante, himself, was standing over her, his dick in her mouth. She sucked at him with abandon.

Seeing my wife getting spit-roasted was hard enough. Seeing how much she seemed to enjoy it, was even harder. She was riding Kevin, hard. Dante reached down and pinched her nipples. Both of these men were using my wife for their pleasure. Yet it was strangely also the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Gwen got my attention back by sliding her massive breast over my face. Instinctually, I began to suckle on her stiff nipple.

"Hope this is OK," Gwen said to Lauren.

The blonde girl laughed. "You should try his tongue on your twat, it's even better than his foot rubs."

Gwen paused for a moment. Like she wasn't sure if Lauren was kidding or not. Finally, the buxom brunette shrugged and pushed me back. Lowered her pussy down to my lips.

Gwen's cunt was different than Lauren's obviously. For all her outsized other parts, Gwen's sex was trim and tidy. Her clit was barely noticeable beneath her folds. But I found it, sure enough, and felt her stiffen above me. Now, even if I wanted to see what was going on with Kirstin, I couldn't. I didn't even know what Lauren was up to, besides riding my dick.

I kept my focus on forcing Gwen over the top. Her taste was stronger than Lauren's, muskier, and I found I liked it quite a lot. The young girl rode my face. When I missed the right spot, she shifted me back with her thighs. I reached up with my hands and squeezed her ample ass. Brushed her anus with my thumb. Even through her flesh, I heard Gwen make a sexy little squeak.

Lauren popped up and down on my cock like an automaton. Gwen ground down on my tongue. We were like a strange, sloppy machine. An organism of orgasm, each part working in concert towards the greater goal.

"Your tits are amazing," I heard Lauren say. Her voice was distant, like I was listening through a cell phone with a bad connection. Or a pair of tin cans with a string.

"Oh, I love yours, too," Gwen said, "They're practically perfect."

In my head, they were fondling each other while they said this. I know it was unlikely in actuality, but a man can dream.

I flattened my tongue against Gwen's clit and rubbed back and forth as hard as I could. She squealed, then went stiff. She fell forward and I saw Lauren sitting on my cock. She stiffened. Her body stretched out.

"Cumming," Lauren said, a gasp, her thin lips pressed tight.

"Me... too," Gwen said. Shaking as she lay on top of me.

"I've got you," Lauren said. The two women hugged each other tight as they both went over the top together. Then tumbled over.

My cock stood straight up hard, shadowing the two of them.

"How are you still hard?" Lauren asked. She looked exhausted. Her hair was pasted to her forehead. She could barely hold herself up.

"It's like he's got an everlasting gobstopper," Gwen said.

"More like an everlasting cuntstopper," Lauren said, "I've never cum like that in my life." Both girls giggled at their joke.

In that moment, it was too much to explain my pharmaceutically controlled condition, so instead I shrugged like it was nothing.

"Let me give it a go," Gwen said, like she was doing Lauren a favor. She took my hand and pulled me up off the cushions.

Back behind the couch, Kirstin was still squatting over Kevin. Whatever trepidation she had about his tremendous tool was lost. She was piledriving herself up and down on his cock. Her face twisted in incomprehensible ecstasy. She'd given up on sucking Dante. Instead, he stood there watching, lazily stroking her hair and occasionally reaching down to tweak her nipple.

Kevin saw us both and gave his wife a weak grin.

"How's she doing for you?" Gwen asked.

"So good," Kevin said, "Not going to last much longer."

If Kirstin heard him, she didn't care. She drove herself up and down on that enormous dick. Breasts flying with every bounce. Her tiny pussy wrapped tight around his cock in a way that was fascinating just from the physics of it.

Kevin wasn't kidding about getting close. A moment later, he groaned. His balls went taut. Kirstin jumped off his dick and spun around. She grabbed Kevin's cock in both hands and pumped him. A moment later, a geyser of cum catapulted out of him.

The first burst looked like a bucket's worth. It splashed against my wife's entire torso. A gout of hot liquid running across her shoulder blades, over her breasts, and down her tight tummy. Then another, impossibly almost as much. It was his second go already, but Kevin was deluging my wife in his desire.

Another explosion. Another. Kirstin was dripping in baby batter. Her face, still wet from Dante, took another drenching. She fell back, finally, looking like she'd been swimming in semen.

Kevin sat up, looking at what he'd done to my wife. "Wow," he said.

"Holy fuck," Kirstin said, idly playing with some of the sperm on her tit as she lay sprawled back, "You really let it go."

Dante walked over and helped my wife up to her knees. What looked at first like a gentlemanly gesture quickly shifted, however, as he pushed her head towards his waiting hardness. Kirstin didn't pause. She opened wide and dutifully began sucking Dante off again.

Gwen got down on all fours in front of me, capturing all my attention. I remembered before, when she'd bent over and I'd pictured her this way. What I'd thought of as an impossible fantasy had turned out to be a premonition.

I reached over and started to play with Gwen's pussy. Lightly stroking her outer lips.

"No, just give it to me," Gwen said.

I lined myself up and slid into the buxom brunette. She groaned as I filled her. She was surprisingly tight, especially for someone who was used to getting it regularly from Kevin.

I gripped Gwen's hips and started to slowly fuck her.

"Harder," she said, "Give it to me."

Unintentionally, I looked over at Kevin who was now slumped, half-conscious, against the far wall. He gave me a limp shrug.

Jokingly, I slapped Gwen's ass.

"Yes, like that," Gwen said. I was surprised to see the bubbly girl liked it rough, but I gave in. I spanked her butt cheek again. Pounded her pussy. Her massive tits hung down, flying everywhere.

I looked up and saw Dante slip his dick out of Kirstin's mouth. Not too roughly, he pushed her down, so she was on all fours. Presented that perfect pussy up to him. It was a position, I knew, that Kirstin didn't actually enjoy. She said she found it demeaning. Instead of saying anything, though, Kirstin stayed completely still, letting Dante examine her upturned ass like it was a new installation at the museum.

Finally, Dante took his prize. He adjusted his stiff cock and slowly fed it into Kirstin's well-used cunt. I thought I heard a little sob escape from her mouth as he filled her. Then, almost immediately, she reacted in a far different way.

"Oh. Uhn. Oh God. Oh yes." Kirstin said, "Oh that feels so gooood."

I wasn't used to my wife talking during sex. She'd always been quiet with me. Now though, either because she had an audience, or Dante was doing something incredible to her, Kirstin was spewing forth nonsense like it was nothing. "Fuck. Fuck me. Oh. UHN. Dante. So good. Fu-uh-uh-uh-uck me."

I might have noticed more, except Gwen was giving me a monologue of her own. "Slap my ass. Take me. Oh God. Pinch my nipples. Harder. Use me. Oh fuck. You have no idea how bad I wanted you. Kevin knows. We both had a crush on you guys. Used to, used to play. In bed. Pretend we were with you. OH! So much better than I thought it would be. Did you -- fuck -- did you want me, too?"

"Oh yes," I said, "Your huge tits under those fuh-fuzzy sweaters. Your big blue eyes. Always so enthusiastic. Innocent. God, Gwen I wanted you so much."

"Would you stroke it? Thinking about me?"

"Y-yes," I said. I didn't dare look over at Kirstin while I confessed. If she was listening, at that moment, I didn't even care.

"Oh God, that's so hot," Gwen said, "Gets me off so good. Oh. Promise me. Promise me you'll let me see it. I want to watch you stroke that cock for me."

I started to pull back, but I swear, somehow Gwen's cunt clamped down and held me in.

"Next time," the bouncy brunette said. Next time?! "You can show me. I p-promise. Oh, you're fucking me so good! Oh, Kev. Was Kirstin good for you, too?"

"Y-yeah," Kevin said, eyes so distant he may as well have been looking at Mars. "Kirstin's body, her pussy, so tight. Dude. Your wife. She's an awesome fuck. Incredible."

"Oh, fuck yes," Dante said in rapturous agreement. Slamming back and forth into Kirstin. "She is such a spectacular little slut."

Kirstin only moaned in response.

"Gwen's great too," I said. God this was so wonderfully weird.

"Oh, I'm getting close," Gwen said, "Going to cum on your awesome cock. Fuck! Rapunzel me. Please. Put me over the top."

"What?" I asked. I mean, I watched enough porn, I figured I knew all the catchphrases, but this was a new one.

"Rap... Pull my hair," Gwen said, "Sorry, that's what Kev and me call it."

I grabbed Gwen's long tresses, wrapped them like a bridle around my fist, and pulled back hard. The buxom brunette screamed, and I faltered. Then I realized she wasn't in pain, she was cumming. Her pussy rippled up and down my shaft.

While Gwen slowed, panting hard, I heard the vigorous slaps of another man giving it to my wife. Kirstin was watching us. Her eyes half-lidded. Mouth hanging open. Cum dripping off her arms, her chest, her face. All she could do was let out little grunts as her body took a massive battering from behind.

"Fuck. Your wife is such a good fuck," Dante said, "A machine. Like she was made for it. Her pussy, it squeezes so hard, like she is begging for my dick."

I didn't know why these guys kept feeling the need to tell me how fun it was to fuck my wife, but they did. Meanwhile I did my best to focus on Gwen while her husband stared at us in the distance.

I felt someone else watching us and looked over. Lauren was standing off to the side. I'd almost forgotten about her, honestly.

"Holy fuck, how is he still going?" Lauren asked.

"I don't know," Gwen said, "It's amazing. He's wearing me out. You want another shot at him?"

"My pussy is so sore," Lauren whined, "It hurts just to look at you two. It's so hot though. I want you to tell me about it. Let me know how it feels."

"His cock's so good," Gwen said. "He's thrusting into me. Like he'll never stop. Pulling my hair. Slapping my ass. I've cum like... Lost count. I keep cumming. OH!"

Lauren moved to the other side of the room. She knelt down next to Kirstin. "Told you Dante was amazing."

"Uh huh," Kirstin said. Words were not her strong suit anymore.

"You're the only one who's had all three," Lauren said, "So you have to tell me who was better."

"Wha?" Kirstin asked. Her green eyes were so bright, they were practically glowing.

"Like before," Lauren said, as if it was obvious, "With the drinks and the massages. I want to know who's best."

Kirsten responded with a long, low moan as yet another orgasm ran through her. Her head lolled forward and Lauren laughed, loud and musical.

Then I lost the ability to pay attention as Gwen's pussy rippled around me. Her own orgasm ripped through her. She fell forward onto her arms. She didn't even have the strength to hold herself up anymore. Still, gamely, she pumped her pussy back and forth on my dick.

Suddenly, for the first time, I felt that little tingle at the tip of my cock that told me I was going to cum. It was like the arrival of the rapture. Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, and Diwali combined. A gift from every god in the known universe. I was, finally, going to reach my peak.

"Oh God. Gwen. Getting close," I said. The whole room seemed to sense the import of my words.

"Oh yes!" Lauren said. "That's a girl! You did it!"

"There you go, babe," Kevin said.

Even Kirstin looked up with a wan smile. "Wow, good for you, Gwen. Even I can't do that these days."

Gwen grinned and blushed at the room, like she'd just won the big game and we were all her cheerleaders. Then she slowed.

"You have to do it," Lauren said, "You won, so you get the prize. Let him fill you up. I promise it'll blow your mind."

"It's OK, babe, you earned it," Kevin said.

Gwen dutifully lowered her head and started to rock back and forth on my cock again.

"Yes!" Lauren cheered, "Do it. Take that load like a good slut."

I reached forward to squeeze Gwen's massive tits, but it messed with my rhythm, so I sat back. Thrusted into her. Hips slapping hard.

"Oh fuck..." Gwen said. "Are you getting close?"

"Yes," I said, "Finally."

"I think I'm gonna. Fuck. Already cumming so much. Feel like... Feel like a big one's going to hit."

"Gwen," I said, suddenly frantic. Thinking about her hesitance before. About my own wife. "Can I...? I'm getting close and I want to..."

"Yes!" Lauren said, as if it was her choice to make.

"Inside," Gwen said, "Please. Cum in me. Inside is OK. Just... just cum. Oh fill me up. I want it allll."

"Do it," Lauren said, "Cum in that slutty pussy."

I reached around Gwen's hip and found her clit. I rubbed it hard. She stiffened. I took her in for one last time. This girl I'd lusted after for so long. Her huge breasts and full bottom. Her pussy squeezed down tight on my cock.

And finally -- FINALLY! -- I felt the cum race up my shaft. My balls went taut. The tingling raced all over me. Sparks of pleasure building into conflagrations throughout my body

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. Gwen stilled, like bracing herself.

I spewed forth into her pussy. My first orgasm in weeks. Months of pent-up energy unleashed all at once. My essence spewed forth like a raging river bursting through a dam. An ocean of ecstasy now flooding forth.

As I fired, I felt Gwen buck beneath me. "Ohhhhhhhh YES!" she screamed. "Oh, he's cumming in MEEE-HE-HE-HE!"

Before, when I had these marathon sessions, even the orgasm was disappointing. Almost painful. There was no agony here. Only bliss. The pleasure punched me in the chest. Stole my breath. Grabbed hold of my head and squeezed so hard I thought my brain was about to burst.

I dumped my seed into Gwen's waiting pussy. So much that I felt like I could have painted the walls of our apartment if I pulled out. Instead, the only walls I painted were the ones in Gwen's tight little cunt. I splashed through her cervix. Washed out her womb. She cried out, shouting her pleasure as I poured into her. So much I could already feeling it leaking over my balls.

Gwen toppled forward. My dick popped free, somehow still spurting like an oil derrick.