Care Home Ch. 05: Hugh’s Story

Story Info
Lucy persuades Hugh to sample swinging.
3.3k words
4.65
8.3k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Care Home... The Story So Far

Straight laced Lucy discovers her elderly widowed father is having regular 'commercial' sex in his care home, when he is caught in the act by a staff member.

Care Home Ch. 02

She has a girly chat with a friend about her father's sex life and discovers just how badly she has been missing out. She experiments with the delights of sexual variety.

Care Home Ch. 03

Her husband, Hugh, is surprised by the new, highly sexed, Lucy and benefits from her new skills and suggestions. She even hints at swinging.

Care Home Ch. 04

Lucy discovers by chance that her friend, Sandy, is a swinger and wants to know all about it. Is she tempted?

Hugh takes up the story.

I just couldn't believe Lucy when I came back from the gym. She was so hot. She was so full of what Sandy had told her about swinging that the words just kept tumbling out, soft swing, same room only, uncovered blow job, puppy pile. I had to slow her down just to make sense of it all. Anyway she really couldn't contain herself and after a few more attempts at explaining it all she gave up.

"On the floor now, on your back and do as you're told!" She demanded. I had never seen her like this, all fired up and so assertive, so I did as I was told and she straddled me. Kneeling astride my chest she lowered herself tantalisingly onto me and pulled her knickers to one side.

"Eat me babe, I am so hot. Suck that wet pussy and make me cum. I need to cum before I explode." This really was not Lucy, but what's a chap to do with a face full of hot, wet, pussy and the owner begging for it. Clearly Lucy was deep into a fantasy about something.

It didn't take long. She and Sandy had obviously had a detailed conversation that had really turned her on. The moment my tongue touched her clit she started wriggling about on my face, then she pulled my head hard up into her crotch and shuddered.

"Fuck that was hot." Was her contribution to the conversation. "That was one explosive orgasm! Are you ready to have your cock sucked by a randy woman?"

There was no need for a reply, nor was there time, she pulled down my gym pants and had my cock deep in that warm, wet, mouth like the porn star she was rapidly becoming. Since reading Joy and More Joy, Lucy's oral skills had developed beyond all recognition.

"Shall I take you all the way? Or do you want to fuck?"

"Keep going."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah, right on the end.

"Oh fuck that's so.....

"Cummy." And I shot my load into her welcoming mouth as she circled the tip with her tongue and then applied a massive amount of suction. One big swallow and it was all over.

"Hmmm, still eating cinnamon buns I see. Your cum tastes delicious."

"Don't think I'm complaining, but what was that all about," as we tidied ourselves up.

"Well, Sandy has just related her swinging story to me and it's pretty hot."

"I can tell from that performance just now!"

"How do you feel about swingers?"

"I don't really know." I said lamely, "whatever floats their boat I suppose."

"No I mean, how do you feel about actually going to a party?"

"Are you serious?"

"I think so. It's not like those tales of old where everyone shags everyone else. According to Sandy, there is no need to join in unless you really want to and only with someone you really want to do it with. Besides I quite like the thought of being fancied."

"I fancy you, and after that performance it would be hard to deny that you fancy me."

"Certainly, but don't tell me you have never secretly wondered what it might be like to shag someone else, just for the sheer joy of it. I've never fucked anyone other than you in my whole life, and I have to confess that I have started to wonder what it might feel like.

"I've seen you looking at passing girls, ladies, whatever, and that's all perfectly natural, but don't tell me you've never wondered what it might be like to slide that cock of yours into someone else."

"Maybe, but there's a world of difference between imagining and doing."

"So, honestly, if I gave you the green light, would you fuck someone else, just for fun. For the experience."

"Would you?"

"D'you know what. I probably would."

"Well what's good for the goose..."

"And besides, we don't actually have to do anything, we could just go and watch and learn until we are comfortable. Then either go home or take it further."

"I like the sound of that. Plan not to go ahead unless we both agree that we really want to."

"But how are we going to handle the jealousy?"

"Dunno, but probably by only actually doing it if we both agree on the couple we do it with."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Do you think, assuming we actually went ahead, which is not necessarily a given, we should do same room only?"

"I do. That way if either want to stop we both stop, and knowing what each other is doing removes any doubt and room for jealousy."

"So I'll tell Sandy that we'd like to go sometime?"

"I guess, and our ground rules are that we are not planning to actually take part unless we both want to, and only then with another couple and only then in the same room."

"That about sums it up!"

A few weeks passed and our bedroom activity remained high with Lucy often talking about swinging while we were having sex. It seemed to really turn her on. Then one day she just came out with it in mid shag. She was on top, grinding down hard with her clit, toying with my nipples.

"Sandy has set up an introductory visit to her club for us, next Friday."

Just telling me seemed to set her off and I felt her muscles tighten as the waves of pleasure flowed through her. That set me off and I came pretty soon after.

"Wow. So it's really happening." I said.

"Well even if we stick to our plan, it'll be a pretty sexy evening."

"If you're sure you're still up for it."

"Yes: oh yes!"

----------------

Tim and Sandy picked us up for the longish drive to their favourite club. I have to confess I felt a little awkward. I hardly know Tim, as Sandy is really Lucy's friend, and the thought of going swinging, even if we were only going to observe, with him and his seriously attractive wife was unusual, to say the least.

Somehow we achieved the check in procedure and made our way to the changing room. The first surprise was that it was mixed! Men and women together, no separate areas, just one large open space, surrounded by lockers with tits, bums, fannys and cocks all openly on display and no one gave a damn. I suppose that if everyone is here for sex, being coy about your body is a little odd.

I have to confess that I couldn't resist checking Sandy out as she undressed. There is something odd about seeing a neighbour who has, lets face it, occasionally featured in my sexual fantasies, standing there topless: she really has magnificent tits, nearly self supporting with nipples pointing upwards and outwards: perfection. Then she put her thumbs in the sides of her knickers and started sliding them down. Just bizarre.

I had to look away! All I needed now was an erection! I want to appear reasonably cool, not like a teenager seeing his first pussy, but I haven't seen many recently, so I definitely had to check it out. Just so you know, Sandy's is a very tidy, closely shaved, iny! In my fantasies they are nearly always inys.

We managed to swathe ourselves in towels and set off on the guided tour with Tim and Sandy. It took me a while to work out why we were being followed, none too discretely, by a small group of men. Apparently they thought we were looking for somewhere to have a foursome and were hoping to watch.

We visited all the various play rooms, the bar and the cinema showing pretty low quality porn. The lighting was discrete and the seating tiered, but I could just make out activity at the back. She was on her back with some chap's head buried between her thighs while she was sucking another man's cock. My first experience of a threesome.

Having completed the tour, we were led back to a huge jacuzzi nearly full of naked bodies. Some were just chatting and others were getting to know each other really rather well.

Sandy shed her towel, and I risked another peek as she and Tim stepped confidently into the bubbling water.

"So, there you have it. You're on your own now. Have fun!" Was Sandy's parting shot to Lucy, with a knowing wink.

Well, when in Rome! I took our towels and hung them up at the side. I held Lucy's hand and we stepped into the warm bubbling water like two young kids, unaware of their nakedness. Only we were aware, very aware.

We sat beside each other and took stock. First step completed and without any drama. It was a bit like any other gathering except that we were naked. Being naked in public doesn't bother me, I've been to enough clothing optional beaches to know that, but what I do find seriously erotic is the sight of a lady removing her knickers.

This was very much on my mind as Sandy had stripped off. Not only were her knickers coming off, but the tension was heightened two fold. First this was almost certainly a prelude to her having sex, and second, as I mentioned, she had featured in my erotic fantasies: a dangerous combination.

I was just getting comfortable when Lucy asked.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine!" I replied. "I wasn't expecting the changing room though."

"That much was obvious! I could detect a slight stirring in the erection department, as Sandy took off her knickers."

"Was it that obvious?"

"Only to me. I know the signs. Anyway, who cares? An erection is only the starting point of what we are here for."

"Are you comfortable so far?"

"Yes certainly, and I am enjoying my first voyeur experience. Like over there."

I looked round to see a rather large lady, perched on the edge of the jacuzzi, getting a blow job from a body in the water. She was resting back on her elbows while he set to work between her splayed thighs. "To think that not long ago I wouldn't have understood that picture, now I'm a little envious!"

"Why envious?"

"Because she has the confidence to lounge there in public having oral sex. Whereas I only just have the confidence to get naked. Well that is about to change! Let's go and see what's going on upstairs."

We climbed out of the jacuzzi, towelled off, wrapped them round ourselves as modestly as the small size allowed, and headed for the play areas. Various rooms had closed doors, one in particular barely limiting the rather obvious sounds coming from within.

"Let's just stop here for a mo." Said Lucy indicating a bench, in the alcove. The sounds were easy to understand.

"This is the first time I have ever listened to anyone else having sex, and it's really hot.

"To tell the truth it's making me a little wet just listening, and imagining the scene."

"I've never listened before either." I confessed, as Luce reached under my towel to check the state of my cock. We listened and imagined as she toyed with me gently.

The lady was really quite vocal with lots of oohs and aahs.

"Do you think he's going down on her?" Lucy asked, "she sounds as if she's having a great time. I can just imagine her legs splayed, knees wide apart, with his head buried in her pussy."

The noises continued for some time, with her vocal appreciation getting louder and louder.

"Shit, he must be good, getting her to respond like that!"

It went quiet for a few moments and muffled voices could be heard. Then they started again. These new sounds were totally unmistakable, the rhythm told the tale better than any words.

"Yes, like that!" Said the female voice. "Just like that!"

"Hugh, they are shagging! Actually fucking. Just the other side of that door. Two people are fucking each other. I never thought it could be this hot.

"Do you think she's on her back? She must be, she can't possibly be on top. Imagine, she's on her back, with her legs in the air, taking cock for all she's worth."

The rhythmic noises and the gasps of pleasure continued.

"This is another first. Hell's teeth, she's noisy. I can just imagine his cock thrusting in and out of her with each sound. Fuck, I'm actually getting wet!"

Quite suddenly the pace increased and so did the noises, a few minutes later they both just suddenly stopped, accompanied by a deep guttural, obviously male, sound.

"Fuck! He's just cum! I've just heard another man cum! Heard him emptying his balls into her. Shit we'd better move before they come out."

"Why? They obviously don't mind being overheard or they'd have gone somewhere else." I replied.

With that the door opened and we got another surprise. An obviously happy lady emerged first, smiling, but with two men in tow. Even though both were wrapped in towels, one obviously still had a fully developed erection. Lucy's jaw dropped visibly. She could hardly contain herself.

"What on earth's going on there?" She wondered under her breath, but we never did find out. "After that, we simply have to look in on the couples rom."

We made our way through the maze, down a darkened corridor with a sign saying 'Couples Only'.

"Remember Luce, we said we'd just get the feel of the place this time."

"And so we will, but after that experience I want to see what goes on in there. I really want to witness my first ever live fuck."

We entered the room, which had a large play area covering most of the room and some seating along one wall. We sat down to soak up the atmosphere.

There were two couples playing. One was a much older pair, he was lying on his back and she was lying on top, only toe to head. He was obviously giving her a leisurely blow job while using his hands to stroke her buttocks sensuously. She was sucking him gently, gradually bringing him to full erection. It was all quite balletic, and really rather beautiful.

The other couple were about our age. She was kneeling facing us, while he was taking her, quite vigorously, doggy style. The bit that stirred my cock into life was that, with every thrust, her long hair and her pendulous breasts swayed back and forth in the most erotic way.

While fucking with Lucy like this, I never get to see her breasts, and anyway she is somewhat less well endowed than this lady. He held her hips tightly and as his cock went in deep, her tits swung forward; as he withdrew they swung back: mesmerising.

"Isn't it amazing? So much new in one day! We've just overheard our first real fuck taking place and now we are watching two couples actually fucking. Is that stiffening your cock?"

A hand came over, went under my towel to check. She pulled my foreskin right back and rubbed the now exposed glans on the inside of my towel.

"Easy Luce, I'm pretty worked up. I could easily cum if you keep that up."

Another couple entered the room and discarded their towels. She sat on the edge of the play area and he stood in front of her. She ran her hands up the inside of his legs, cupped his balls with one hand and took his cock in the other. Starring into his eyes she slid it, semi erect, into her mouth.

He responded by quickly producing a quite magnificent erection while she massaged his buttocks. She pulled his bum towards her, ensuring he got the benefit of her deep throat experience. Lucy by now was open mouthed.

"If I thought hearing was hot, I had no idea what this was going to be like.

"I never imagined, in my wildest dreams, that watching others fuck would be so hot." She slid her hand under her own towel.

"So hot that you have to play with yourself?"

"Yes that hot!" The fucking and sucking continued.

"I'm pretty wound up too." I confessed, reaching under her towel for a grope. She was flowing.

"I know we said we were only observing tonight." Lucy added, "but I so need to fuck. Shall we just fuck each other? Right here? Right now in public?"

I didn't even reply, just stood up, took her hand and pulled her up too. Our towels fell away and we kissed passionately, separated only by my erection, then made for the play area. Lucy stated to go down on me.

"Take it easy Luce. I'm pretty sexed up. We don't want it going off in your mouth."

"OK. Let's just start with a bit of mish." She spread her towel and lay on her back. She flung arms flung above her head, bent her knees and spread them. The view of this obvious wantonness while lying between two other couples was irresistible.

"Fuck me tiger! Fuck me till I scream."

"First a little taste, I think." I lay between her parted thighs, gently opened her outer lips in a way I know she finds erotic, and searched for her clit. Normally it hides under its hood until it's had quite a lot of attention. Not tonight! The little bud was out in the open, erect and in full blossom.

I set to work with my tongue. The effect was electric. She ground her crotch into my face and I immediately felt just how wet she really was.

"I need your cock. I need it inside me now. Just fuck me tiger."

Sliding up her spreadeagled body, I sucked on her nipples, reached out for her wrists and pinned them down above her head. My cock found its own way. She was so wet it just slid in. She wrapped her legs round my back pulling me deeper inside and only a couple of thrusts later I felt her muscles clamp on me as her orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck Luce, did you just cum." Her answer was simply.

"Don't stop!

"Keep going.

"Faster.

"Harder.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum."

I felt the second wave hit her. Quite how I managed not to cum, I really don't know, but she lowered her legs, rolled me onto my back and rode me cowgirl.

Still watching the others she ground her clit into the base of my cock with each forward rocking motion. I knew this couldn't last.

"Luce, I'm going to cum."

"Say that again, and look into my eyes."

"Luce I am so about to cum."

"Say it louder." And then she actually squirted.

"Too late Luce. I've cum!"

"I know, I feel you. Shit, shit, shit.

"That was hot. I'm all tingly deep inside my pussy, like pins and needles but so much nicer.

"Did I actually squirt? I never squirt! Fuck, I just had my first squirt."

We gradually came back down to earth, tidied up and headed for the bar.

"That was just unbelievable! Fucking while watching others fucking: it's insane! Next time we might even try a swing."

"Next time? So you are up for trying a next time?"

"Multiple orgasms and my first squirt, you bet there'll be a next time!"

So, what did you think? Good? Bad? Why? Let me know, and be as honest as you like. All feedback is welcome.