All Comments on 'Career Moves'

by JacksonBentley

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jrincojrincoover 3 years ago
Nice

Very nicely done........quite arousing.........I hope to see more chapters. . . . .

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 3 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!!

I would so love to read much more. This was an amazing story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!!

What a fantastic story. Hope this continues with more chapters with Rob transforming Hanna into a complete slut (both looks and attitude) while hubby is helpless.

Jack1958Jack1958over 3 years ago
What a wonderful bit of writing

So enjoyed this story. Reminded me of my best friend who was as well my whorish slut. I do miss her and reading this has brought back fond memory's.... Thank You for that.

Jack

Servicer7Servicer7over 3 years ago
One of the best ever!

Loved this story...such great detail....please write more about the exploits of Hanna as Rod’s whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hanna has so far to travel yet surely?..

Loved the story, really hope we see more of this developed.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Career Moves

I did not like the story very much. I wondered why Todd did not see the danger they were headed for. Was he so blinded by the promotion that he would be given? Hanna's initial read of Rod was accurate. He is a boorish, dominating man who is used to getting his own way. No promotion is worth this. No amount of money is worth this. Hanna and Todd have sold their souls to the devil here and would live to regret it. Todd at one point is standing next to his beautiful wife and cannot take his eyes off of Sam. Todd is such a dope. Hanna is a contradiction of terms as well. She finds that she is turned on by what Rod is going to do to her as the evening continues to the extent that her pussy is dripping in anticipation. She is an idiot too! She returns the kisses of Sam who wants to eat her pussy and she had never been with a woman before. Also the alter ego of NIkki is just bullshit. Hanna does not have an alter ego. She wrote some very successful erotic novels from the character of Nikki who she created out of her research and imagination. Hanna needs to decide who she is and who she wants to be. Todd realizes that he lost his wife as the evening proceeds and that Hanna's pussy and ass are now owned by Rod. No promotion is worth losing your wife over. The two ladies, Sam and Hanna, were turned into whores who will entertain the two Japanese men coming to visit Rod later in the week. Sam is just an empowering support for her megalomaniac husband. How does she like her life? It has to suck to be married to this ogre who loves fucking all the wives of his senior executives. This was a troubling story from start to finish. I have had a wildly successful career that i am very proud of and i have been married to my wife of 40 plus years who has been my support for all those years in business. My career was in purchasing and product management where my personal spending authority was in excess of $100 Million per year. We are both happily retired now and I play golf 150 times per year - all 18 hole rounds. I did not have to sell my soul to the devil to get to this and Todd should not have either. Hanna is lost now to this ogre and Rod can fire Todd whenever he wants to for any reason whatsoever. This was a very thought provoking story that was very well written. I just did not like the story for all of the reasons stated above.

dustieonedustieoneover 3 years ago

Great Story! Found this while reading The Product. It has a fantastic start for future chapters. Looking forward to Hanna/Nikki’s stay at Rod & Sam’s, their shopping trip, Japanese visitors, Todd’s new position, other senior managers wives...,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editing?

Found this while waiting for chapter 40 of The Product. It really could have used a good editor. Several things that happened during the dance were suddenly "firsts" in the playroom scene. Other errors made it also less enjoyable. At the end, putting the chain on her "waste" (garbage) instead of her "waist" (mid body) was a real turnoff!

JacksonBentleyJacksonBentleyover 3 years agoAuthor

To: Anonymous

Re: Editing?

Thank you for your helpful comment. I have made the changes/corrections you suggested. Let me know if you would be interested in editing future stories. Thanks.

JB

mandygirl92mandygirl92almost 3 years ago

More please! - mandy

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Not nice, a man sacrificed a loving wife for a job promotion and money, how sad a world we live in when even a loving wife as a price.

Ramdev_babaRamdev_babaover 2 years ago

Expecting more chapters of this story. Very erotic.

StoriefanStoriefanabout 2 years ago

Wow, a great story. Continue with this couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a well written story but you goat the cart before the horse. When Hanna arrived at rod's residence, she already expected to have sex with Rod. She would, of course been aware that oral may be pat of that. She would not have said No. She would have said "I don't know how to do that." This portion of the story should come first. It is illogical to have the dance of the vales first. why would she be so shocked to see Rod Penis since she already had see and played with it in the during dance. Also, there was no need to strike her. She would accept the stimulus. What man with Rod's power need to strike a woman? It shows him as weak and evil.. If she likes spanking as a submissive, that is is different but striking her to hurt is out of line.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another example of a weak ego driven husband! So fixated on coveting what he doesn’t have rather than to deeply appreciate what he does! The are definitely people out there (probably more often guys) who will always be willing to take what you have and one has to be vigilante -not blinded by ambition and naked stupidity! As far as the wife- if she is going to be a valuable parter she has to have some boundaries and counsel her husband.

If one wants to do this behavior with the goal of bringing husband and wife closer together so be it. For some that could work, but to just be a slut for your own selfish purposes or for your husband’s promotion?? . It’s funny how the couple instead of a treating like it’s a vacation that brings them together they blow it. In these stories - the other guy is always better than what the woman currently has, bigger dick, better lover, and overall more masculine blah blah blah……

Meanwhile the husband in this story like so many similar stories is a dope. A guy who rather than doing something “together “ whether it be sharing or whatever with his wife let’s let just happen to her, him them. . As is typical in these stories-iits a husband who just allows something to happen to the wife (not something they have discussed and which he’ll be an active participant- because ultimately it’s always about them. The others are mere guest is their sex life- a fun temporary distraction) or the wife who allows something to happen to her while her husband just stands by like a weak man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonBentley@JacksonBentley
My apologies. Chapter 40 and the Epilogue of my story The Product will be delayed. I recently became ill and I don't have ready access to a computer, nor the energy to focus on writing or editing. I will complete the story as soon as I possibly can. Again, my apologies. B...